It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halloween Short Story Competition.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Seekerof - You find that funny? Hehehe, I'll put you in my story. You'll be the gay guy who gets eaten first by the evil spider! (j/k)

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hey...that's cool if it's just a "story"!

regards
seekerof

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
oh, I'm definitely in. I'm not so good with deadlines, but we'll see what happens.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   

10,000 Points

4 Entries so far

1 WEEK LEFT!!

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hey looks like all i gotta do is make some minor edits and I get a cool 10k! w000t!

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 04:47 AM
link   
tentatively it is possible to scare a good part of the majority, but then again.....people are so different, the judges themselves might not be impressed..despite originality

although,now and then, one does attempt the impossible

the results should be formidable....3 entries so far

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Regardless of how many entries there are someone will be getting 10,000 ATS points in two days time.

So if you have a story get it in quick.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
A good time for submission is just prior to the Witching Hour. To give John bull 1 the fright of his life.

I would not want to be John bull 1, reading what he has to read. He will never be the same again, and will walk around quivering and babbling "Why me?" for months on end.

I hope ATS has a compensation plan for treatment.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Man, MA. You shouldn't be so keen on dissing those who made effort. Why don't you write a halloween story or shut your trap. I got your compensation right here....
*unnnhhhh!*

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr
Man, MA. You shouldn't be so keen on dissing those who made effort. Why don't you write a halloween story or shut your trap. I got your compensation right here....
*unnnhhhh!*

ktprktpr

1. I am polishing my story.

2. I dissed no-one. I meant, literally, I would not want to have to read the stuff John bull 1 has to read, because it is gonna turn his underwear a color never found in off the rack underwear.

3. You promised to write me and Seekerof into your story, and you didn't do it you slacker.

4. I am sure going to write you into mine now!

LOL.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I retract my statment. Alas, It was my yearly ATS Drama bowel movement. I get consitipated and let it all out, once a year. Pretty minor too

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Last Chance to have a chance at getting your grubby paws on those points.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join