It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Pill Press: Above top Secret is Corrupt

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
OK. I've read all 11 pages and my neck is getting so stiff I may need medical treatment. So tell me - Was this story an "April Fools Joke"

Some people are making themselves the JOKE.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
OK. I've read all 11 pages and my neck is getting so stiff I may need medical treatment. So tell me - Was this story an "April Fools Joke"

Lets look, and remember that kinglizard who made the 'discovery' is a staff member (emphasis mine):

Originally posted by Kinglizard

[..........]

MS

Network Used
whois.nic.mil (for military network information)

It was difficult to get the IP Address, It was spoofed and looped over 9 times. Anyway Langley, Virginia is where the CIA headquarters is. I�m more than concerned.

(april fools)
www.belowtopsecret.com...

That'll be yes then, shame the amzing insightful jerkcyk or whatever her name is wasn't intelligent enough to bother checking, or else thought 'what the hell - I'll publish it anyway'.
I'm also astonished that her alien friends didn't point out her error in a vision or something.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImplementOfWar
I beleive it to be true.

I have seen threads with obvious misinformation. And certain topics in certain genre's will receive hundreds of topic views in just under a minute. Which to means there are certain person's who camp the forums to read new posted topics and try to analyze them very quickly.

Most of the threads I have seen misinformation, and suppression of ideas has to do with international terrorism.

For example there sure are alot of people who won't entertain the idea of government conspiracy in 7/7 or 9/11 and will horde threads and chastize every conveivable argument with nonsense.

COINTELPRO? Maybe. Probably.

Yes there has been threads since the thing with the cartoons broke out.
I feel some one is rushing Europe in to the war, some people will want it no matter what.
It is a sudden change here on ATS , usually you see people trying to dig up conspiracy related things and it's all smashed by a few posts of hateret that I even felt for, for a while until I saw it's propaganda.
I dont know if ATS is involved but one thing is sure, some one is trying to start us up to the point we would say nuke them all blody muslims, and it's working i got iritated by the baners, after that i remembered all the work that was put here on ATS by users succiding to bring the 911 conspiracy theory almost to a conspiracy.
I saw my self going against my very own ideas and I asid this must be propaganda, what am I doing? i'm for freedom and peace for human rights.
Propaganda is dirty, it will stab you in the back, it's like fashon
today your in style tomorrow you look to your self in the mirror and say wow my tenis shoes are so out dated.
I wonder what the NSA guys are wearing today, let's all wear the same cloth

[edit on 17-2-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Actually, the Red Pill article's title is: "Are sp00ks running AboveTopSecret dot com?"

You created, "Above top Secret is Corrupt" for sensational effect. Those are your words. There's no reading between the lines... you typed it for a reason.

And... I'm insulted.

Mmm, well this is strange.

Surely The title " Are spooks running Abovetopsecret" kind of implies that someone at the Red Pill Press thinks Abovetopsecret corrupt.

Would "Red Pill Press: Above top secret ran is ran by the CIA" been more to your liking Skeptic Overlord?

As for the "There is no reading between the lines...you typed it for a reason " comment.

I do apologise but you have read between the lines, it was nothing more then an off cuff title for a link I found quite by accident and wasn't part of some master plan or blue print to slander abovetopsecret.

However the reactions of different Moderators to this is facinating and it seems that even though ( as you all say) this information is old hat it still makes people attack and rubbish people who are quite innocently posting information that they believe will be of interest to the forum and the more you pick holes, the more moderators attack , the more it looks like you have something to hide.

Silence on the other hand, is a much more innocent stance to take.

[edit on 17-2-2006 by StJude]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Because it's a reputation, and that link, itself, slanders ATS. That's why you got this reaction. It's like me calling you a dirty name behind your back to one of your friends, then they come to you and tell you that, are you saying that you wouldn't retaliate in any way?

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Because it's a reputation, and that link, itself, slanders ATS. That's why you got this reaction. It's like me calling you a dirty name behind your back to one of your friends, then they come to you and tell you that, are you saying that you wouldn't retaliate in any way?

Actually it's nothing like that but I think I get your point.

The thing is I'm not from the Red Pill Press, I never wrote that article, those are not my opinions and I never once said I agreed with what it say's.

I repeat RED PILL PRESS: ABOVETOPSECRET IS CORRUPT

NOT

ST JUDE: ABOVETOPSECRET IS CORRUPT.

Does everyone see the difference now?

We can only hope....

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by StJude
I repeat RED PILL PRESS: ABOVETOPSECRET IS CORRUPT

The conflict:

They never said that. They never used those words, and by them not using those words, it could only have been a sum of words, I think I know that you may not have meant it in a negative manner, but you certainly should've had a better use of words, such as "Artical Implies that ATS is Corrupt".

See? Doesn't that sound a bit more useful and less of a bashing type of name? Saying "Red Pill Press: AboveTopSecret is Corrupt" makes it out, and makes it seem very much like they're your words, and you're displaying it and assisting them.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   

They never said that. They never used those words, and by them not using those words, it could only have been a sum of words, I think I know that you may not have meant it in a negative manner, but you certainly should've had a better use of words, such as "Artical Implies that ATS is Corrupt".

Saying "Red Pill Press: AboveTopSecret is Corrupt" makes it out, and makes it seem very much like they're your words, and you're displaying it and assisting them.

Jesus.

(clears throat)

You can dress it up in a pink bow and call it Alice but the fact of the matter is the title says "Red Pill Press: Above top secret is corrupt"

Now as skeptic overlord kindly pointed out the article implies that ATS is ran by the CIA and if ATS were ran by the CIA then wouldn't ATS in turn be CORRUPT!

The answer to that is yes it would so the title "Red Pill Press: Above top secret is corrupt" is completely justified.

My title had been misinterpreted and that's down to the reader, not me.

Trying to second guess what the author meant and seeing what you want to see can be dangerous ground.

Just ask Matthew, Mark, Luke & John

[edit on 17-2-2006 by StJude]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   
This is the internet bud, you can throw threats everywhere you want to, but Skeptic has every right to be mad at that subject, and has every right to tell you to change it.

Web has zones...you're in his, you do things this way, or you don't do them at all in this zone. THAT is how the internet works, and that is what you could fight until the day you die, but your little writers justification won't get you anywhere.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   

This is the internet bud, you can throw threats everywhere you want to, but Skeptic has every right to be mad at that subject, and has every right to tell you to change it.

Web has zones...you're in his, you do things this way, or you don't do them at all in this zone. THAT is how the internet works, and that is what you could fight until the day you die, but your little writers justification won't get you anywhere.

Have I entered the twilight zone, are you for real or a cartoon robot from the future?

Now you're seeing threats that aren't there, talking about Zones and saying that because I use Skeptic Overlords Site I should agree with everything he says!!

Here was me thiking that having your own thoughts and ideas is what this forum is all about.

As for the "but your little writers justification won't get you anywhere"...it should, because it's the truth as plain and simply as I can put it.

I say to you again, don't trying and second guess peoples motives becuase 9 out of ten times you will be wrong.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
st jude - if ya wanna play silly little work games and argue every pedantic point -

then i have to point og that the CIA could run ATS and it could be enterly free of coruption

despite your delusiuons cia does not equate to corrupt

ape out /

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Now you're misreading me.

I never said you have to agree to what he says, but you have rules to abide to, and going against those rules, no...you don't have any retainment over what you speak other than the penalty, because YOU AGREED to those terms when you joined, do you need a refreshment of this? Why don't you click that link in your control panel.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
st jude - if ya wanna play silly little work games and argue every pedantic point -

then i have to point og that the CIA could run ATS and it could be enterly free of coruption

despite your delusiuons cia does not equate to corrupt

ape out /

Silly little work games??

Why attack?... this is not a confrontation

I'm arguing my point and defending my name, all normal human reactions dear boy.

As for the "CIA does not equate to corrupt"...well....let the posts fly.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by StJude
I'm arguing my point and defending my name, all normal human reactions dear boy.

And you're saying the mods and Skeptic do not have a right to defend their name, and that their reactions aren't normal?

Now that's funny.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
Now you're misreading me.

I never said you have to agree to what he says, but you have rules to abide to, and going against those rules, no...you don't have any retainment over what you speak other than the penalty, because YOU AGREED to those terms when you joined, do you need a refreshment of this? Why don't you click that link in your control panel.

The confusion continues and you're just not getting it.

I can't see any Term or Condition I have broken here but hey, I suppose with your powers of interpretation you've probably seen one.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   

And you're saying the mods and Skeptic do not have a right to defend their name, and that their reactions aren't normal?

I've never said that once or even implied it.

Maybe you should read the actual words and not jumble them around into whatever sentance you prefer.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Hmmm

Actually it's nothing like that

If it's not like that, then how is it then? You tell me, you're the expert, and also the one in question. I'm very interested in hearing what you have to say yes.

You pretty much find their every reply suspicious, now that means I'll think you're an alien based on every reply you make from here on out.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   

If it's not like that, then how is it then? You tell me, you're the expert, and also the one in question. I'm very interested in hearing what you have to say yes.

You pretty much find their every reply suspicious, now that means I'll think you're an alien based on every reply you make from here on out.

Yes

I am an Alien

The CIA isn't corrupt

I think every reply is suspicious

England are going to Win the World Cup and the moon is made of cream cheese.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Yeah okay...whatever, I'm not even going to argue with you anymore. The fact of the matter is, they're your words, and you didn't need to put them across that way, and William does reserve any right he wants to be mad and/or make you change that.

That's my last cut on the bit, because I have much more important things to do at this time than argue with someone who thinks they know all the ins and outs of the internet, and can't possibly be wrong. Sleep is one of those things.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Are we done insulting the hard-working owners, volunteer moderators, and most of the members of this site yet?

Play what immature word games you like... Your thread is an insult and after all the comments showing you're wrong, I am taking it personally.

-

Posted Via ATSmobile (BETA v0.3)

-

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join