It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Pill Press: Above top Secret is Corrupt

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
pepsi, no I am not involved in any conspiracy theory nor do I know of any other mods that are. That's the best I can do.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
My question was not if any conspiracy theory was proven.
I was asking if any of the moderators are part of a conspiracy theory either proven or not.
If you can aswer me it would be grate if you dont want to aswer that it is your choice.
You answerd me like i was asking something else.

I'm not staff but I'm quite infamous on here, apparantly I work for the Government which I suppose is some sort of conspiracy. I wish I did, maybe I could afford to go on more holidays instead of being on here all the time.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wilbert
What you did answer was YOUR encouragement for others to FREELY post THEIR INTELECTAUL thoughs, ideals and opinions so that it becomes the property of ATS. Even spurring on and encouraging NEW ideals from others posts will eventually become the PROPERTY of ATS be it THROUGH threats of LEGAL action or otherwise.

What have you got to gain with this insinuation?

So no.. YOU did not answer who, what why ATS exists and thier objective.

Are you reading the same thread I'm reading? Didn't you see the others answer you?

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
pepsi, no I am not involved in any conspiracy theory nor do I know of any other mods that are. That's the best I can do.

Thanks interapid, but you can only aswer for your self.
Your answer is honest, a short description of your reply says" nor do I know of any " that means that you dont know and that you cant be sure.
You didint reply,"NO there are none "

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Pepsi, I appreciate your question, but like the others I'm not really sure what to answer you with.

What kind of conspiracy do you believe the moderators are a part of?

I can only speak for myself when I say that I work a rather busy day job, enjoy using ATS in between meetings and travels, do not partake in any strange rituals, backroom meetings, I don't want anyone's oil, I'm not covering up any alien landings, nor am I harboring any WMDs or terrorists.

If you go at this from a normal standpoint (in other words not following wilbert's example) you'd find that the moderators are a group of normal working people like yourself who came here for rather the same reasons you did.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   

My question was not if any conspiracy theory was proven.
I was asking if any of the moderators are part of a conspiracy theory either proven or not.
If you can aswer me it would be grate if you dont want to aswer that it is your choice.
You answerd me like i was asking something else.

Not sure what you're asking, but I'll answer anyway.

Yes, I have been part of a conspiracy. I conspired with some friends of mine to get another friend drunk and then we painted him with lipstick.

THAT was pretty funny. I even tied a mop to his shoelaces.

When he came to, he was pretty pissed about the whole thing. And I'll tell you honestly...I didn't feel bad at all.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Point is and stays.. We moderators are people just like you who have often found this website for similar reasons, which often coincide with the reasons why Simon started this website. If you didn't know, to find out more about conspiracies and try to figure out and sort out the facts from the hoaxes. There were lots of fellow "searchers" in the past who have started conspiracy websites. Blackvault being an example.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

You and the rest didn't answer anything. The only replies you offered was deniance to what others speculated ATS to be.

What you did answer was YOUR encouragement for others to FREELY post THEIR INTELECTAUL thoughs, ideals and opinions so that it becomes the property of ATS. Even spurring on and encouraging NEW ideals from others posts will eventually become the PROPERTY of ATS be it THROUGH threats of LEGAL action or otherwise.

So no.. YOU did not answer who, what why ATS exists and thier objective.

OK, it's perfectly clear that you are here for no other pupose but to distract threads, goad members and offer NOTHING to the discussion. Check out #8:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You are officially being asked to desist from behavior that is against the T&C, which you agreed to abide by when you registared.

Based on YOUR assumption and that of the OWNERS/MODS who do not wish to answer honestly and only distract answering by adding YOUR OWN replies with jokes, threats and innuendo's.

I have not slandered anyone here other then make MY observations in an , what I assumed, an OPEN thread to voice opinions and thoughts in RELATION to the title. But I digress.. again you've proven a small sample of what I was referring to. Just as you relish proof you have also neglected to offer evidence to the contrary other then YOUR OWN POSTS as the TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH.

I'm done in this thread as it will NEVER be answered...

P.S. If I am never heard again here.. be that far warning NEVER TO DISAGREE WITH THE OWNERS/MODS or you to will be threatened and actions taken against you. Because they do own the BOARD and how it is run is based on THEIR OWN OBJECTIVES.

[edit on 16-2-2006 by Wilbert]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
You haven't disagreed with anyone, you've ignored everything but your own petty gripes, and you've been increasingly hostile towards anyone with "moderator" under their name for no reason other than the fact that you were warned a short time ago.

Sour grapes.

You have proven yourself to be nothing else.

If you're "never heard from again" it will have nothing to do with any of us as we have no interest in banning someone who so effectively makes himself ineffective. If you're "never heard from again" it will HOPEFULLY be because you finally found something better to do than harass people who try to help other members out.

Good luck on that quest. I'm absolutely thrilled to hear that you've chosen to stop participating in this thread after ignoring our answers for a day now.

[edit on 2-16-2006 by Djarums]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Based on YOUR assumption and that of the OWNERS/MODS who do not wish to answer honestly and only distract answering by adding YOUR OWN replies with jokes, threats and innuendo's.

I WAS totally honest. I'm sure I have conspired with others in other ways too. Of course your loaded question could never be answered to your satisfaction.

P.S. If I am never heard again here.. be that far warning NEVER TO DISAGREE WITH THE OWNERS/MODS or you to will be threatened and actions taken against you. Because they do own the BOARD and how it is run is based on THEIR OWN OBJECTIVES.

Now THAT is funny. The very fact that you can sit back and continually point the finger is proof positive that you're wrong. You've been bashing the Admin/Owners for pages here.

If it we're me? I would have considered this my house and kicked you out like the rude guest you are. Yep! More honesty from me...

PS) For all members...Wilbert is a government agent who is trying to stop the spread of information.

(BTW: I've heard it all...I'm a nazi, government agent, etc, etc, etc. You're not the first or the last. Truth is, I'm a dude with a computer that once believed John Titor HAD to be real. Then I found ATS.)

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I have no idea what is going on here. Is there something I should know about?

Wait... some people are saying terrible things about my site?

Come on... put em up... I can take all yas on!

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Okay let me put it this way, is any of the moderators part of a conspiracy theory"proven or not"that includes organisations.

Well, yes.

I'm conspiring with other science teachers to teach people how to read, analyze, and think for themselves. I'm also conspiring with math teachers to get people to take an interest in mathematics and learn the stuff rather than watching one tv program and thinking they know everything.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Okay let me put it this way, is any of the moderators part of a conspiracy theory"proven or not"that includes organisations.

Well, yes.

I'm conspiring with other science teachers to teach people how to read, analyze, and think for themselves. I'm also conspiring with math teachers to get people to take an interest in mathematics and learn the stuff rather than watching one tv program and thinking they know everything.

What are you going to do about it?
Just talk for a few more years?
911 consiracy theory is becoming a conspiracy.
I dont see any projects on this site.
I dont see how it can help others, sure you can state your opinion that you already know.
Does the site push for any project?
Okay here is a wish list for the site a new feauture "LEARNING HOW TO HIDE in a new milenium, MANUAL FOR DUMMYES"
At least you can add that.

I can see pools are not a thing here any more at ATS.
Why doesent ATS do some projects, real projects, have any of you mailed the media?has any of you tryed to get it out in the public, has any of you try to do anithing at all exept talk to one to another here on ATS a closed circuit.

I dont know maybe it's not in the best intrest of ATS to do such things.

[edit on 16-2-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Ok, St. Jude, then Wilbert, now pepsi. What's the problem? We answer your questions but it's not enough. Would you like to know what toothpaste I use? Underwear that I wear? Sorry but this is getting old really quick.

To coin a phrase, "What's the beef?"

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Ahem

To be fair I never said that this site was corrupt, I just posted a link to an interesting article.

That's the thing about forums, some people read the actual words, others read between the lines and others obviously can't read at all.

Such is life

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

What are you going to do about it?
Just talk for a few more years?

Let see, in the past couple years I have vested many, many hours in ATS for various things. You on the other hand seem to have time to spare. How about you spearhead some amazing project?

So what are you going to do?
Just talk and insult this site that gives you free membership for a few more posts?

And St. Jude...the comment about reading seems to come from such and enlightened position. Perhaps you should also redirect your efforts to helping others with your amazing literary intellect.

We're all here to learn after all.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by StJude
Ahem

To be fair I never said that this site was corrupt, I just posted a link to an interesting article.

That's the thing about forums, some people read the actual words, others read between the lines and others obviously can't read at all.

Such is life

Really? Did you happen to notice the name of this thread? What YOU named it?

Red Pill Press: Above top Secret is Corrupt

How about your second post in this thread?

Originally posted by StJude
The thing is

Why would someone go to such time and effort to rubbish the name of the site?

Seems a rather pointless exercise if there is nothing in it.

[edit on 15-2-2006 by StJude]

[edit on 15-2-2006 by StJude]

So, which point do we look at? The one where you don't call ATS corrupt(pfft), or the thread name where you do?

Care to explain that?

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Would you like to know what toothpaste I use? Underwear that I wear?

Yes, sir. I would! Especially the underwear thing.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This seems all to familiar....

Ohh wait, we have gone through all this already!

waste of time, nothing more

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Would you like to know what toothpaste I use? Underwear that I wear?

Yes, sir. I would! Especially the underwear thing.

Not boxers, not thongs, somewhere in between.

Now THERE'S a conspiracy.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join