It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Pill Press: Above top Secret is Corrupt

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by pepsi78
Was ATS created to view opinions or does it have a cause?
ATS is grate dont get me rong, but what does ATS plan on doing in the future?
What i dont understand is if ATS has a goal besides denny ignorance.
Are the moderators impartial? or do they have an opinion?

Our cause? To be the best site on the Net that deals with alternative topics.

Mods ARE impartial. We police ourselves strictly. If an action is taken it better be backed up by the T&C, or else.

Yes, we do have opinions. We're people after all. Well, except Amuk, he's a Hillbilly Biker.

"or else"

Or else you can ADD to the T&C until it meets the owners/MODS needs.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wilbert

You forgot option 3 Djarums:

3- Use the Log Out button and don't look back.

D does bring up a telling question though, why are you even here? All you do is diss the site.

Yes you would be one to be bullish and expect everyone to sercome to your whim to do as you say or be threatened with actions YOU deem is appropiate. If someone disagrees silent them by having them silent themselfs.

Take a chill pill and don't call me until I call you.

What action by a staff member would that be. I said, you don't like it, leave. That's your action, not ours. You seem so damn unhappy here, just giving you options.

What's with the goading man?

BTW that IS against the T&C. Boy are you being treated harshly.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Moderators are uncompensated volunteers who have been invited to help out in the day to day maintenance of this tremendous web community.

Each and every one of the moderators has been a regular member here first. It follows logically then that they have opinions as well.

You'll find that all moderators have been able to quite easily balance their own opinions and their responsibilities as moderators quite well, and about 99% of the membership will agree with that.

There are of course, tragically, that 1% who have sour grapes over being warned for their poor conduct and would like everyone to believe the moderators are evil people doing hideous things like killing all the world's kittens.

EDIT: Wilbert, no one has to silence you to make your points seem redundant and ineffective as you're doing a phenomenal job of that yourself.

Now again I ask you, why are you LYING about ATS, what do YOU have to gain by misrepresenting us? Looks like you keep forgetting to address that question. Par for the course.

[edit on 2-16-2006 by Djarums]

Regardless of crunching numbers you know as well as others that majority is not always correct. Many things in our past has been disproven or proven by the minority. So your point was

"Now again I ask you"

Seeing as you and those who are consdered veterns of this board or institution as I'll call it will never be forthcoming I find it very unfare you would even direct an honest answer from me.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Mods ARE impartial. We police ourselves strictly. If an action is taken it better be backed up by the T&C, or else.

Yes, we do have opinions. We're people after all. Well, except Amuk, he's a Hillbilly Biker.

"or else"

May I ask one little question? Well, make that 2, what's the motivation to try to put ATS in a bad light? Do you happen to work for a site that competes with ATS? Well, compete isn't really the right word, we don't have ANY compitition.

WERE NUMBER ONE

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

You forgot option 3 Djarums:

3- Use the Log Out button and don't look back.

D does bring up a telling question though, why are you even here? All you do is diss the site.

Yes you would be one to be bullish and expect everyone to sercome to your whim to do as you say or be threatened with actions YOU deem is appropiate. If someone disagrees silent them by having them silent themselfs.

Take a chill pill and don't call me until I call you.

What action by a staff member would that be. I said, you don't like it, leave. That's your action, not ours. You seem so damn unhappy here, just giving you options.

What's with the goading man?

BTW that IS against the T&C. Boy are you being treated harshly.

My appologies.. was not goading. Was my way of saying that if I wanted to know how to log out I would ask for YOU to inform me. But thanks for the offer.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Regardless of crunching numbers you know as well as others that majority is not always correct. Many things in our past has been disproven or proven by the minority. So your point was

Actually, I wasn't talking to you. I was responding to someone who asked a legitimate question about moderators having opinions.

Not everything is about you, although you do seem to enjoy that thought.

Now that you've admitted a complete refusal to answer the question of "Why are you LYING to make ATS look bad" I think we can all enjoy a collective laugh at seeing another attempted character maligning session get crapped on and left to rot.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

"or else"

May I ask one little question? Well, make that 2, what's the motivation to try to put ATS in a bad light? Do you happen to work for a site that competes with ATS? Well, compete isn't really the right word, we don't have ANY compitition.

WERE NUMBER ONE

Cheers you from the sidelines for being number one in your mind.

You know as well as I that a label on pakage informing others of it's contents may very well be incorrect. Labels can be and will be misslabeled for YOUR own agenda.

link   

My appologies.. was not goading. Was my way of saying that if I wanted to know how to log out I would ask for YOU to inform me. But thanks for the offer.

Sure.

That's why we're here. To offer helpful advice when asked. I also make a mean BBQ burger and am a pretty good bowler.

As for your problems, I feel for you...

link   

Now that you've admitted a complete refusal to answer the question of "Why are you LYING to make ATS look bad" I think we can all enjoy a collective laugh at seeing another attempted character maligning session get crapped on and left to rot.

By members as well as mods. What does that tell you?

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Actually, I wasn't talking to you. I was responding to someone who asked a legitimate question about moderators having opinions.

Not everything is about you, although you do seem to enjoy that thought.

And I was giving my OPINION to a post your made. Whether you wanted to hear it or not does't really matter does it. Seeing as I did not specifically direct my reply to YOU. But as you stated you do as you please when you please if it meets your objectives. And this reply from you only proves you objective was to point out what you thought of my reply. Well good for you.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Okay let me put it this way, is any of the moderators part of a conspiracy theory"proven or not"that includes organisations.
We have many conspiracys here on ATS
If it is I dont see how things are impartial.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Sure.

That's why we're here. To offer helpful advice when asked. I also make a mean BBQ burger and am a pretty good bowler.

As for your problems, I feel for you...

Thats right.. spread your feathers... I'm inpressed.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
We have all answered all of your questions, now will you answer mine?

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Well the question that i needed is if any of the moderators are part of a conspiracy theory that has been proven or not.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Well the question that i needed is if any of the moderators are part of a conspiracy theory that has been proven or not.

Sure! I love games!

Tell me one conspiracy theory that is proven.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You and the rest didn't answer anything. The only replies you offered was deniance to what others speculated ATS to be.

What you did answer was YOUR encouragement for others to FREELY post THEIR INTELECTAUL thoughs, ideals and opinions so that it becomes the property of ATS. Even spurring on and encouraging NEW ideals from others posts will eventually become the PROPERTY of ATS be it THROUGH threats of LEGAL action or otherwise.

So no.. YOU did not answer who, what why ATS exists and thier objective.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
If it's a problem for you to express your thoughts because we the evil moderators will own it, by all means stop talking.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

You and the rest didn't answer anything. The only replies you offered was deniance to what others speculated ATS to be.

What you did answer was YOUR encouragement for others to FREELY post THEIR INTELECTAUL thoughs, ideals and opinions so that it becomes the property of ATS. Even spurring on and encouraging NEW ideals from others posts will eventually become the PROPERTY of ATS be it THROUGH threats of LEGAL action or otherwise.

So no.. YOU did not answer who, what why ATS exists and thier objective.

OK, it's perfectly clear that you are here for no other pupose but to distract threads, goad members and offer NOTHING to the discussion. Check out #8:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You are officially being asked to desist from behavior that is against the T&C, which you agreed to abide by when you registared.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Sure! I love games!

Tell me one conspiracy theory that is proven.

My question was not if any conspiracy theory was proven.
I was asking if any of the moderators are part of a conspiracy theory either proven or not.
If you can aswer me it would be grate if you dont want to aswer that it is your choice.
You answerd me like i was asking something else.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Why are you here if you don't like it? You remind me of those guys in London last week exercising their free speech by holding up signs saying things like 'Freedom go to hell'.

Here's a link to a hosting company:

www.streamlinenet.co.uk...

And a link to XMB forum, free download:

www.xmbforum.com...

Now go start your own forum if you don't like it here.

[edit on 16-2-2006 by AgentSmith]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join