It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATUNG all UK members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Date line: Tuesday 7th October
Where: Channel 4
Time: 22:00 hours.
Title: A very British U.F.O hoax.

Earlier this year, Channel 4 set a team of experts a challenge: to build and fly a UFO over the English countryside. Could a famous incident like the Roswell UFO sighting be re-created over the skies of Britain?

Make me wonder if this is connected to that sighting that happened earlier in the year. The one that got the mension on Aussie TV.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Yeh i saw this on channel four looks really good.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Putting a reminder on the Sky Guide right now

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hopefully some people will take them up on the offer.

I doubt this will explain anything though because the obvious question has never been answered about Roswell anyways,

and that is why did the military get involved in it in the first place?

they said it was a baloon and if so then why such a large operation then?

but maybe that is what the people will try to recreate, whether they can attract the same kind of attention with modest means?

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   
THENEO they already have the show of it comes out in a few weeks i think.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The 1980 Rendlesham Forest UFO sighting is already considered Britain's Roswell. It didn't involve any crashed UFOs, but it does involve a lot of government reports that have become public information.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Wasnt Rendlesham explained by the sighting of a local lighthouse ?

the theory that it was more was popularised by Nick Pope - a "UFO researcher" from the MOD ?

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
Wasnt Rendlesham explained by the sighting of a local lighthouse ?

the theory that it was more was popularised by Nick Pope - a "UFO researcher" from the MOD ?
A lighthouse is the explanation for everything that was seen. Puh lease. Oh, yeah, I've read it all, so don't think I'm attempting to be antagonistic. I'm just tired of that excuse and every time I read it, it makes me laugh.

Colonel Halt had 3 hours of sightings recorded on his audio tapes. Does anybody honestly think that he saw a light house for three hours and made that mistake? That is one of the worst excuses in the history of debunking. And there are the "missing" pictures. Which I do not think is possible to lose given the severity of the reports.

As for Nick Pope. From everything I've read, he believes there is no government UFO cover up and he suggests they know as little as we do. I can't take him seriously as a result.

[Edited on 4-10-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 01:42 AM
link   
i am pleased that you still maintain your integrity on this forum with all these disinformation posters alof...
does your name have anything to do with the bible, and its interpretation of how the serpent will be at our heels and will be crushed by the use of stones on their heads...

top topics

join