It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Childhood Vaccinations??

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
VACCINE FACTS

Conscientious Choice and Informed Consent for Vaccination are Parental Rights There are no conscientious choice exemptions for vaccination allowable currently in Texas. The Texas Department of Health already requires, by law, 33 doses of vaccines for 9 different illnesses. Mandates are in place for measles, mumps, rubella, polio, hepatitis B, pertussis, diphtheria, tetanus, and haemophilus influenza b vaccines. TDH also recently added mandates for chicken pox, hepatitis A in some counties, and expanded hepatitis B for teenagers bringing the total to 36 doses for 11 different viral and bacterial illnesses by the time the child is 5 years old. To view PROVE's opposition to these additions, see Oppose New Vaccine Mandates. All mandates do not allow any room for flexibility based on parental choice.

Did You Know that…

Seven vaccines (polio, hepatitis A, varicella, pertussis, diphtheria, tetanus, and haemophilus influenza b) have NOT been "evaluated or tested for their carcinogenic potential, mutagenic potential, or for impairment of fertility" or "reproductive capacity" according the vaccine manufacturers' own product inserts.

Three vaccines (varicella, hepatitis A, and rubella) were cultured in human diploid cells (eg. human embryonic lung cell cultures and human diploid cell cultures WI-38 and MRC-5). The Chickenpox vaccine contains "residual components of MRC-5 cells including DNA and protein."

Six vaccines (polio, hepatitis B, hepatitis A, pertussis, diphtheria, and tetanus) contain formaldehyde - a highly noxious and carcinogenic preservative.

Five vaccines (hepatitis B, pertussis, diphtheria, tetanus, and haemophilus influenzae b) contain thimerosal, a mercury derivative preservative BANNED by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in over-the-counter (OTC) drug preparations because of questions over safety. (Federal Register: April 22, 1998 (Volume 63, Number 77)][Page 19799-19802]

Five vaccines (hepatitis B, hepatitis A, pertussis, diphtheria, and tetanus) contain aluminum as an adjuvant. Aluminum accumulates in brain, muscle and bone tissue and can be linked to causing fibrosarcomas (cancerous tumors) at the injection site.

Five vaccines (measles, mumps, polio, varicella, and diphtheria) are developed from animal ingredients including cell cultures of chick embryos, monkey kidney cells, fetal bovine serum, and embryonic guinea pig cell cultures. There has been a moratorium in this country on animal organ transplants in humans because of concerns of people contracting latent animal viruses. Despite the history of unscreened animal viruses infecting humans from injectable products like vaccines [monkey cells and SV40 virus and bovine serum and "Mad Cow Disease" (bovine spongiform encephalopathy)], this practice continues with vaccines.

Five vaccines (measles, mumps, rubella, polio, and varicella) are LIVE virus vaccines. Live virus vaccines can sometimes infect the recipient and can even sometimes infect those in close contact with the recipient. These vaccines are given to young children, and vaccine immunity sometimes wears off for adults. This can put a pregnant mother or immunocompromised adult at risk by being around a recently vaccinated child with live virus vaccines.

For ALL 11 vaccines there have been NO long term studies on the cumulative effect on the child's developing immune system of combining all these vaccines together.

For ALL 11 vaccines the biological mechanism for why some children react to a vaccine is not understood.

For ALL 11 vaccines there are no genetic or other lab screening tests available to determine which children will react to a vaccine.

WHAT'S IN A SHOT?
These are just some of the ingredients used to make a vaccine

a.. Ethylene glycol (antifreeze)

b.. Phenol also known as carbolic acid (this is used as a disinfectant ,
dye)

c.. Formaldehyde a known cancer causing agent

d.. Aluminum which is associated with Alzheimer's disease and seizures also cancer producing in laboratory mice (it is used as an additive to promote antibody response )
e.. Thimerosal ( used as a mercury disinfectant/ preservative) can result in brain injury and autoimmune disease
f.. Neomycin , Streptomycin ( used as antibiotic) have caused allergic reaction in some people
These vaccines are also grown and strained thru animal or human tissue like monkey kidney tissue , chicken embryo, embryonic guinea pig cells, calf serum, human diploid cells ( the dissected organs of aborted human fetuses as in the case of rubella, hepatitis A, and chickenpox vaccines)
The problem with animal cells is that during serial passage of the virus thru the animal cells, is that animal RNA and DNA can be transferred from one host to another and undetected animal viruses may slip past quality control testing procedures as in 1955 thru 1961 withSV40 which stands for simian virus#40(meaning the 40th virus found) which has oncogenic properties ( cancer causing)

What other viruses could be slipping by that we don't know of?

Mottdog Aka Dr. Motley D.C.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
There's More to Vaccination than the Shot
Get the Facts. Know Your Rights

by Sharon Kimmelman
moderator's edit... please do NOT cut and paste information to the BBS. Summarize, yes, link, yes. But if you cut and paste you will be warned and your messages will be edited and/or nuked.

[edit on 9-2-2006 by Byrd]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Please give source links for your web-based material, Mottdog, first of all we'd like to surf around on their webpages and secondly it's going to get you into trouble...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanx for your effort, though, i appreciate both the information and your concern.

PS: one final question: since you apprently do not deny that immunisation exists, (which is obvious since the illness itself in many cases results in immunity) would you say that using a purely 'synthetic' vaccine without any hazardous residues and preservatives, which currently doesn't exist, is ok?

[edit on 6-2-2006 by Long Lance]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
You must understand that vaccination ins't immunization. In some it may be. To know if one is vaccinated an antibodiy titter must be run, on every person vaccination. This isn't done. Why? Too costly? Might prove in vaccination. In many people I sure are vaccinated. It might also prove that many people aren't vaccinated.

Ask you patients as I do mine about their grandparents. Your find that many people, I'd waiger that most weren't vaccinated, except for the pollio vaccine. There much in the literature to say that widespead diabetes today is due partial to vaccinations as a child, it's definitly proff of auto-immunity.

Do vaccines do good, I'm sure. Do they cause death, paralasys, autism, etc. it's been proven. As long as one looks hard enough.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Sorry for not quoting. Didn't understand, thank for tip.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
But I tell ya it can be quite overwhelming and scary as a new parent to read such contraversial information regarding innoculations. I was terrified each time my daughter had an appt to have her shots and I watched her like a hawk afterwards. She's 5 now and so far so good. As parents we all want to protect our children from any kind of harm and no parent wants to see their child ill. So it's really like a catch 22. We can either not vaccinate and hope that our children never come in contact with certain deadly diseases or we can vaccinate and hope that our children never have a terrible or even lifechanging reaction. It really is one of the toughest decisions I've certainly had to make regarding my child.

I'm having my second and I am definitely considering *atleast* waiting until this one is older to have his shots.

I wonder though whether vaccinations are even truly necessary today? If mothers (us) have been fully vaccinated and obviously we are carrying the baby inside us and then perhaps breastfeeding for the first few months to first few years of the baby's life, then aren't our own immunities being transferred to the child??

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I wonder though whether vaccinations are even truly necessary today? If mothers (us) have been fully vaccinated and obviously we are carrying the baby inside us and then perhaps breastfeeding for the first few months to first few years of the baby's life, then aren't our own immunities being transferred to the child??

No, this is not how immunity works. You become immune to a bacterium or virus by developing memory B or T cells for bacteria and viruses respectively. These cells develop by a non-specialized cell coming into contact with the antigen, and then specialized into one of these memory cells based on the type of non-specialized cell it is and if its protein receptors fit the antigen well enough. In no instance do the mother's memory cells cross the placental barrier, the infant's skin, and then set up shop in the secondary lymphatic tissue, where specialized cells rest. This cannot happen because the infant has a different series of MHC-I markers on its cells due to the infants genome being a mosaic of the mother and father's genome. The mother's leukocytes would see the infants lymphatic tissues as foreign and attempt to destroy it. This is why the infant is incased in the placenta membrane. It is the mother's tissue and is seen as self. There are many types of disorders caused by the mother's immune system triggering on the infant, which should not happen if the infant acquires part of the mother's immunity as you suggested. Simply put, the infant has absolutely NO acquired immunity in utero. It has only an innate system of defense comprised of barrier and non-specific macrophages that will gobble up anything it doesn't recognize without asking for confirmation from a helpter T cell.

~MFP

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsl4doc
Mott, there were so many flaws with your posts, especially the first one, that I don't know where to begin. Just remember, quality over quantity.

Point them out please.. I would like to see this..

[edit on 2/6/2006 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Mott, there were so many flaws with your posts, especially the first one, that I don't know where to begin. Just remember, quality over quantity.

Your post would be much better quality bsl if you pointed out what you were talking about. Remember: Quality!

bsl....has enough information been provided on the adverse effects of vaccines for you to at least question your text books? Or are you standing firm with everything you are taught in med school? Because if all the information provided doesn't make you concerned, then I honestly don't think you should become a doctor, because as a doctor you should be concerned about the health of all people and all your patients. If you are not concerned about the facts presented here, I think you should try another field!!

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
You want me to point them out, Thicheaded? Fine, I'll point out problems and lack of evidence in each post, sequentially. Let's see

Post #1) The information at the top is found on a geocities site created by a used with no medical credentials and no presentation of medical studies or texts to back the informaiton up. The information at the bottom is found on a website that sells a personal user's books and has most of it's articles relating to UFOs and Soviet conspiracies. There are no medical studies or sources to back the information up. Lack of credibility.

Post #2) This post is nothing bu a collection of anecdotal quotes from homeopathic practitioners lording themselves over medical practitioners without providing any sort of documentation, studies, evidence, numbers, etc. Basically, Mott just threw a bunch of quotes he liked into a post and called it evidence.

Post #3) This post is just a blueprint to avoid having your children vaccinated. Really, all you have to do is claim religious reasons and the government can't make you vaccinate, so this post is a moot point. There's no evidence in this post about harmful effects of vaccines, just a way to not have them performed.

Post #4) Same as number 2, just anecdotal quotes with no studies or evidence to back up any of the claims. He raises the point that an adequate diet is the best defense. Well, that's obvious. No doctor would tell you NOT to eat an adequate diet. Somehow, however, I don't see an adequate diet being the solution to the plague in the 12th century.

Post #5) Here, Mott gets the closest he ever gets to real evidence. He presents the citations for 500 articles, about 75 of which are related to vaccines and their side effects. No one is denying that vaccines can produce side effects. We're debating whether ingredients in the vaccines are harmful enough to cause syndromes, not disease. Three-quarters of the articles Mott lists, however, have more to do with studies of the positive effects of vaccines, not the negative. It also doesn't do anyone any good to just list 500 articles and not give anything more than a citiation. There are no summaries, no analyses, etc. I could just as easily post 500 articles showing the benefits of vaccines. Would that count as evidence, too?

Post #6) Here, Mott quotes a source, but doesn't give the source's location, leading me to believe it's a disreputable source and he doesn't want us to know that. Also, he quotes a 1992 AJE study in the first line of this post, this study, as I expected, does not exist. I checked the table of contents for the AJE that year, no such study. Curious.

Post #7) Here, again, Mott sites a source without giving the source. There are also some very telling quotes in this article that show it was written by someone with little to no knowledge of physiology or basic medical science.

Before the 1940s, autism was extremely rare or unheard of.
It is a basic tenant in epidemiology and in fact all medicine that just because a disease was not understoof or recognized until today, doesn't mean it didn't exist yesterday. This article provides no documentation and no evidence as to the harmful effects of vaccines, just anecdotal evidence.

Post #8) This post is one of my favorites as immunology is a specialty of mine and was one of my favorite courses first year. Let's see, first, there's this quote:

the virus present depresses immune function, and the foreign DNA/RNA from animal tissues depresses immunity
. WRONG. The viruses in infant vaccines are attenuated, meaning deactivated. They are dead chunks of protein found on the viral surface that memory cells will use to fight future infection. Also, DNA/RNA does not suppress the immune system. If this were the case, everytime you breath, you would suppress your immune system as there are bacteria and microorganisms containing DNA floating in the air everywhere. Next, we have this quote

6) Vaccines clog our lymphatic system and lymph nodes with large protein molecules which have not been adequately broken down by our digestive processes, since vaccines by pass digestion with injections. This is why vaccines are linked to allergies, because they contain large proteins which as circulating immune complexes (CICs) or "klinkers" which cause our body to become allergic.
. Wrong, wrong, wrong! EVERY cell in the body contains classes of ezymes called proteases and nucleases. These break down proteins and nucleic acids, thus there is no way that proteins could "clog lymph nodes" and "bypass digestion". Proteins are constantly being degraded in EVERY CELL of your entire body.

8) Vaccines are neurotoxic and slow the level of nervous transmission, and communications to the brain and other tissues. Now we know that some lymphocytes communicate directly with the brain through a complex set of neurotransmitters. Altering these factors will also depress our immunity.
Proof? All in all, Mott plagiarizes a source here that provides no documentation or evidence, and the lack of scientific expertise makes me believe this source was written by a quack who didn't make it into medical school.

Post #9) Again, just anecdotal quotes. I'm sure there are a handful of doctors out there who don't like vaccines. But there are many, many, many times more who do, so I don't see how quoting some random doctors who dislike certain vaccines is evidence for labeling all vaccines bad.
In fact, if Mott had actually read all those quotes, most point out that vaccines do have side effects, but not as much as expected, especially in attenuated vaccines.

Post #10) Here, Mott, now calling himself Dr. Mott, plagiarizes another site, the second half of which he has already posted, and doesn't back up any of his ridiculous claims with anything more than, you guessed it, anecdotal evidence. He basically just puts a statement out there and assumes we will all think it is the word of god; no studies, no numbers, no evidence. Lack of credibility.

Post #11) Here, it's very obvious Mott just plagiarized a site because he left this in the post

The page is loading. Please wait...
. Also, this article was written by a reverend, not a doctor. I also really liked this quote:

The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC, a grassroots organization founded by parents of vaccine-injured and killed children) has conducted its own investigations. It reported: "In New York, only one out of 40 doctor's offices confirmed that they report a death or injury following vaccination." In other words, 97.5% of vaccine related deaths and disabilities go unreported there.
Why would a death following a vaccine be immediately associated with the vaccine itself? If an 85 year old man gets his flu vaccine, and then stokes out and dies, should the doctor's office report this as a vaccine related death? NO. However, that is what NVIC would have you believe. The rest of the post basically consists of vague references to medicine prior to 1950 and vaporous statistics which don't really amount to much. It also has a very obvious slant. Why not produce a medical study with the same results, Mott? Or is it too hard to find a credible source written by a doctor, NOT a reverend with an axe to grind?

Post #12) This post is a plagiarized article written by Sharon Kimmelman, the director of Vaccination Alternatives in New York. Hmm, I wonder why she would want to put people off from vaccinating their children? Again, why not produce a medical study to support your claims, Mott, instead of a biased editorial?

So, ThicHeaded and Exitable_Boy, do you see now why I don't feel these posts were any good? Anecdotal evidence and biased articles make not a firm case. I can produce just as many articles showing the benefits of vaccines over the last 100 years without throwing in quotes from doctors who like vaccines. Mott couldn't even do this.

~MFP

P.S. Excitable_Boy: You really need to need to get a hobby outside of wearing a tinfoil hat and hating books. I hate to break it to you, but all the knowledge in the world is written in books. Also, being a doctor is as much about book smarts as it is about intuition and creativity. Apparently, you lack one of these elements, the one which you accuse me of having too much of. Eh, la vita e' bella, no?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Let me ask you something bsl4doc... Is it me or are you missing the big ass sign right in front of your face that says vaccinations are not any good... In all they do absolutely nothing what so ever to help the kids out of anything really.

So you say some site that contains # on UFO's and Conspiracies are no good.. then why tf are you on ATS again.. Then you say the only good news is the corrupted bs news sites like CNN, NBC, and so on. all tho on CBS Dan Rather got busted for lying, and on ABC Alan Jennings completely made a simple thing of the JFK thing into bull#. So... again Mainstream news isn't any better than the tabloid in most rights.

But we will indulge you in this bull# sites and see what we find. about Mercury being good for you.

1st off

I will take from this site and give my 2 cents about it..
Mercury Linked to Autism
Notice its from a bull# site.. Newsmax.

In our clinical judgment, there's enough evidence to convict these doses of thimerosal and find them guilty of causing significant toxicity in many children, leading to a spectrum of childhood diseases including autism.

Interesting the plot thickens.

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have failed in their responsibility to protect Americans against unsafe medical and dental procedures, according to Boyd Haley, Ph.D., a biochemist and chairman of the Department of Chemistry at the University of Kentucky. Dr. Haley spoke at the Doctors for Disaster Preparedness meeting in July 2004.

Officials often ignore research implicating mercury toxicity; at the same time, the only research considered acceptable is rife with conflicts of interest.

In this controversy, most government agencies seem to be demanding a "beyond a reasonable doubt" standard of proof for research showing harm from mercury – while accepting a "preponderance of evidence" standard for research exonerating mercury.

Remember, there is no type of mercury in vaccines. Good think you were right.

Since 1970, British health authorities have recommended vaccination with thimerosal-containing vaccines. Even so, nearly 15 percent of British children were not vaccinated between 1970 and 1980; only one autistic child has been found in this unvaccinated group, in contrast with an epidemic of autism among vaccinated children.

Not this would be interesting if it was the other way around.......... But it isn't. But you still say there is no link between autism.. Mercury poisoning and vaccinations??

Athletes dying suddenly with idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathy have 22,000 times the usual level of mercury in the muscle of their hearts, according to Dr.Haley. He stresses that all his data come from published, peer-reviewed sources.

Again good thing for the no mercury thing.

Bernard Rimland, Ph.D., founder and director of the Autism Research Institute and author of many articles and the prize-winning book "Infantile Autism," said at the DDP meeting that "the autism epidemic is the greatest catastrophe" the USA has ever suffered. He also noted the strong association of vaccines with autism.

Good thing that quacks write this crap.. Cause if they weren't I would really have to side with them.

Anyway point being is we can find tons and tons and tons of information about vaccines containing mercury all century long.. why don't you get your head out of your ass and look on the other side of the coin.. usually there are 2 sided coins..

In order to be a good doctor you need to look at everything. Its going to suck when you know when some kid comes in with autism this thread will end up slapping you in the face in the future.

So do yourself a favor and get educated.. Its stupid doctors like you who put my kid at risk and say its his fault he is like that altho we all know what the real reason is.

Sidenote.

I will take whatever comes to me from this post. Its just plain truth that people like bsl4doc is what is killing people day in and day out. My kid is suffering cause some lame ass doctor is saying "well.. your kid was born like this." which is bs. He started getting like this after he turned 5.

bsl4doc Why don't you educate yourself honestly.. We don't need more idiots like you as a doctor. we would be better off going to some voodoo lady than to you.. we would have better chances with her than we would with you.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Let me ask you something bsl4doc... Is it me or are you missing the big ass sign right in front of your face that says vaccinations are not any good... In all they do absolutely nothing what so ever to help the kids out of anything really.

Really? How do you explain the relative lack of Polio cases? The fact that MMR, pertussis and the like are flukes or happen to unimmunized children.

How quickly people forget eh? having grown up in a world were say polio is a non factor

Lets bring back the iron lungs eh? Its a small price to pay not to have your children immunized :shk:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I don't know man, how many cases are that to the many apon many apon many cases where kids acquire autism thru vaccinations to the ones who don't... you didn't see the part where i stated from that link.. here let me show you again.

Since 1970, British health authorities have recommended vaccination with thimerosal-containing vaccines. Even so, nearly 15 percent of British children were not vaccinated between 1970 and 1980; only one autistic child has been found in this unvaccinated group, in contrast with an epidemic of autism among vaccinated children.

And Fred, show us the proof as they say on ATS.

I am also interesting on reading that study on amish people that was posted here earlier.

[edit on 2/6/2006 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Given the sheer certitude of federal health authorities and mainstream medical groups such as the American Medical Association and the American Academy of Pediatrics, we were surprised we couldn't find comparisons between real-live American kids who've gotten vaccines, and those who haven't. Officials say such a study would be hard to do, in part because so many kids are vaccinated that you couldn't find a "control group" of kids who aren't.

We found tens, perhaps hundreds of thousands.

Our search started among the mostly unvaccinated Amish in Pennsylvania, Ohio and Indiana; moved on to homeschooling families who choose not to vaccinate for religious religions, and wound up in Chicago, where we reported on a medical practice with thousands of unvaccinated children.

From Here: Question of the Year 2006

ask them about the autism rate in never-vaccinated American kids. That would be the question of the year.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by KDX175DUEX]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I wonder what the answer to that would be...

I will take one off hand..

They dont get autism because they are still in the stone age..

Its an interesting read KDX175DUEX, thanks alot.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   

So you say some site that contains # on UFO's and Conspiracies are no good.. then why tf are you on ATS again.. Then you say the only good news is the corrupted bs news sites like CNN, NBC, and so on. all tho on CBS Dan Rather got busted for lying, and on ABC Alan Jennings completely made a simple thing of the JFK thing into bull#. So... again Mainstream news isn't any better than the tabloid in most rights.

I most certainly don't rely on CNN. And I can't really rely on NBC etc. as we don't get those here in Italy. I get my medical information from medical studies and journals, as opposed to UFO sites, mainstream media, and posts on a message board. I post on ATS because I enjoy the conversation, ThicHeaded, and until you came along, it was a fairly intelligent one.

Also, as to your claim that I said there was no mercury in vaccines, you're again incorrect. I REALLY wish you would read entire posts by other people instead of skimming them and ranting about something that never happened. I said that thimerosal is a much larger mercury containing molecule than molecular mercury and will thus behave differently. This invalidates studies that looked at the effects of plain molecular mercury instead of methylated mercury.

~MFP

[edit on 2/6/2006 by bsl4doc]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
And Fred, show us the proof as they say on ATS.

Proof of what? That Polio has been virtualy eliminated? Rubella? Mumps etc. etc etc etc???????????

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mottdog
Ask you patients as I do mine about their grandparents. Your find that many people, I'd waiger that most weren't vaccinated, except for the pollio vaccine. There much in the literature to say that widespead diabetes today is due partial to vaccinations as a child, it's definitly proff of auto-immunity.

Do vaccines do good, I'm sure. Do they cause death, paralasys, autism, etc. it's been proven. As long as one looks hard enough.

You know what my main problem with vaccines is? (don't laugh), it's their usual mode of application...

Sure, injecting stuff is easy, but that's about it, many infections occur through respiration, shouldn't the vaccine mimic this (ie. use aerosol, unless it's tetanus...) ?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsl4doc
Also, as to your claim that I said there was no mercury in vaccines, you're again incorrect. I REALLY wish you would read entire posts by other people instead of skimming them and ranting about something that never happened. I said that thimerosal is a much larger mercury containing molecule than molecular mercury and will thus behave differently. This invalidates studies that looked at the effects of plain molecular mercury instead of methylated mercury.

So, we are comparing apples and oranges to be the same again.. How interesting is this one..

Time to kill your statement here yet again. with non approved studies of morons off the street who have no clue on what the hell they are talking about. Then again, isn't that how science got started in the 1st place.

Explain this to me then since your thimerosal isn't such a bad thing as you state. I would like to know direct answers since you are a man of medicine and all straight no half ass answers to these questions.

Question 1:

Why is this the way it is?

Are autism, vaccines and mercury related?

In January 2004, the nation’s pediatricians received an autism ALARM [an acronym for an American Academy of Pediatrics communication program] stating autism-spectrum disorders (ASD) were affecting 1 in 166 children (90 percent of them are boys).

This far exceeds the 1 in 3,000 rate of the early 1980s. Last year, California added 3,074 autistic children to its rolls. Every state has seen a dramatic increase.

On a side note to how moronic this part here is as bsl4doc claims no scientific study is. There is.. lets see... The American Academy of Pediatrics and Congressmen Dave Weldon (R-Fla.) Man if these morons get anymore credentials I would have to start worrying.

Question 2:

If thimerosal is so good why is it that we hear reports like this all the time?

Thousands of families have reported their normally-developing children changed after receiving mercury containing vaccines and began displaying symptoms that lead to a diagnosis of autism. The symptoms of autism not only mimic those of mercury poisoning, but children with autism have been found to have 500% the amount of mercury in their bodies compared to typically-developing children.

Question 3:

If thimerosal/Mercury so good for people. Why is it that the FDA stated this

In March, 2001, the FDA issued a statement warning pregnant women and young children not to eat fish containing high levels of mercury for fear of causing neurological problems in children. Yet, the CDC's National Immunization Program has continued to allow these same sensitive populations to be exposed to mercury from routinely administered flu shots which contain more mercury than seafood.

and still allows thimerosal containing mercury in vaccines?

And why is it that the EPA did this

EPA recently closed down schools when it was discovered that air mercury levels were at 30mcg/m. (EPA's action level in the air is 1mcg/m) Yet infants injected with multiple mercury containing vaccines in the 1990s received up to 187 mcg the first 6 months of life. A typical dose received by a 2 month old who received 3 mercury vaccines was 125 times EPA's daily allowable exposure levels.

If mercury isn't bad for us?

Now as you see, the 3 questions I stated up there are all oxymoron's. Yet while they say don't eat fish cause it has mercury they allow thimerosal into vaccinations that has mercury. SO which is it.. The crap is good for us.. All these morons like RFK jr, Dave Weldon, and The American Academy of Pediatrics say the # isn't good and some Doctor from Italy says it is, who are we to believe??

[edit on 2/7/2006 by ThichHeaded]

[edit on 2/7/2006 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Thickheaded,

I never said thimerosal was not bad. You keep twisting my words, but it's just making you out to be the childish person you must really be. Thimerosal most definitely can have negative side effects. Do I feel autism is one of them? No, most likely not.

I like this quote by you, by the way:

Then again, isn't that how science got started in the 1st place.

Actually, no, that's not how science "got started". Can you pinpoint the point at which science "got started"? I've always thought of it being "started" when animals first learned to eat medicinal plants millions of years ago, or perhaps when females in neandertal associations began to use those medicinal herbs based on very logical observation and trial and error. This has absolutely no correlation to UFO fanatics screaming about the effects of mercury when they actually are referring to thimerosal, which has characteristics that are much different than those of mercury. As you said, comparing apples to oranges.

~MFP

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join