It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard to believe!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe this great thread died. C'mon, where are the joksters?

I know you are out there.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Just restin Sailor,

Bumpin my own thread all the time seems in poor taste. Here we go again!

Speakin of taste; Is your celery wilted? I know mine is. All right, slice up a spud into cold water and add the celery and let it stand for an hour. That should crisp it right up.

Yes we do have a Home Economics Dept. Here at ATs Univ. on the Slack.
Is my feminine side showing?

s. Check out the Pandora Music site.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by sexymon
this was a surprise for me.....the average American makes 12 times more than the richest Chinese.

Google is full of surprises!

Makes more WHAT?

what were you thinking? SPERM?! you dirty dirty man. hes talking about money incase you dont have the brain to understand the sentance by now.

[edit on 11-2-2006 by GrowingConspiracy]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
[edit on 11-2-2006 by GrowingConspiracy]

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
mr. or ms. G. conspiracy,

I would like to extend to you my most sincere thanks for bringing this thread back to life. I can tell that you are a fine, caring and intelligent human being. May you live in utter bliss. Also I would like to add that you are perceptive as well. I am a dirty, dirty man; as my chosen profession as a "swamper" requires me to work in a very soiled environment.

And speaking of soiled environments, here's a tip for cleaning blood stains from silk or other fine fabrics such as linen or burlap. Soak in cold water for about 6 or 7 months then rub a piece of fermented cantaloupe on the stain.
The cantaloupe may then be diced into 3/4 in. squares and incorporated into a wonderful melon salad. Waste not, want not! I personally have no experience with this remedy but a fermented cantalope poltice is said to be great for herpes simplix flareups.

GC if you would care to offer us here at Ats Univ on Slack a personal anecdote or helpful household hint; a scholarship could be arranged.

Thanks again for the bump. This thread is very important to me as are the creative and wonderful students and faculty at ats U. of S.

[edit on 12-2-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
here's a tip for cleaning blood stains from silk or other fine fabrics such as linen or burlap. Soak in cold water for about 6 or 7 months then rub a piece of fermented cantaloupe on the stain.
The cantaloupe may then be diced into 3/4 in. squares and incorporated into a wonderful melon salad.

When I get blood all over my burlap suit - It's nice, double breasted with great cuffs - I usually just soak it in cold water for a couple days and then scrub till my knuckles are raw. I'll have to try your idea whaaa. Except, I may be tempted to drink the fermented cantaloupe....

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Happy Valentines day Sailor!!

I'll bet that when you are all dressed up in that dbl brested burlap suit, the ladies swoon. Every girl crazy bout a sharp dressed man.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
heres a hint: don't get organized but make sure no one else cleans your room because they tend to put @#$% in the strangest places

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Okay, here's three:

A healthy individual releases 3.5 oz. of gas in a single flatulent emission, or about 17 oz. in a day.

According to the Kinsey Institute, the biggest erect penis on record measures 13 inches. The smallest tops off at 1 3/4 inches.

Laughing lowers levels of stress hormones and strengthens the immune system. Six-year-olds laugh an average of 300 times a day. Adults only laugh 15 to 100 times a day (probably because adults have heard it already)

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Tris and Thin

What fine specimens of humanity you both are for not letting this Cyber University of Higher learning fade into obscurity. My hat is off to you both!! I'm starting to get a little weepy just thinking about it.

Thin, I just got out a ruler and found that it didnt even go to 13. and I dont mean to quibble but isn't gas measured by volume not weight? Who cares, right. Har de har har! thats my goofy guy laugh. My GF only let's me have one of those a day but sometimes I go outside and sneek a couple in when she's not looking. Sometimes a fella has just gota do what a fella's gota do. Right fellas?

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
was that directed at me, I'm flattered

back to hard to believe

The first person to be serious about stopping NWO is a------------------

right dont want to mention that

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TristanBW9456

The first person to be serious about stopping NWO is a------------------

right dont want to mention that

T. Don't do this! I beg of you, Don't do this!!!

Back to Hard to believe!!

The average woman uses approximately her height in lipstick every five years and her hair grows faster in the summer!

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Coffee does not stunt your growth
I am living proof of this

The fast food resturaunt ice has more bacteria than the water of your home toilet

the average american tenager can make a bomb just a well as any terrorist we just dont use that knowledge

M&M would be good
if he was black and strait

I'm smarter than your damn honor student
I just dont suck up to teachers

ATS doesn't allow true free speech
they eliminate swearing and delete threads

fin...

land

[edit on 3/5/06 by TristanBW9456]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TristanBW9456
Coffee does not stunt your growth
I am living proof of this

The fast food resturaunt ice has more bacteria than the water of your home toilet

[edit on 3/5/06 by TristanBW9456]

What I'm worried about is that bored, low paid, hopped up on coffee, wiseass employee of that fast food resturant.

When he hands me my "happy meal" with a smirk on his face and says:

"Enjoy"

I can garraan damn tee you I'm not worrying about the "water"!!!

"trust everybody, but cut the cards"

[edit on 5-3-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off.
("Honey, I'm home. What the....?!")

The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field.

A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.
(In my next life, I want to be a pig.)

* lucky pig

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Ummmmmm... Trying to imagine myself having a 30 minute orgasm without having a heart attack......... Holy.....

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
Ummmmmm... Trying to imagine myself having a 30 minute orgasm without having a heart attack......... Holy.....

Don't worry sailor, there will be no 30 min. orgasms on this campus.

The chancellors here at U of S. have imposed a 20 sec. limit on all orgasms.

Any females caught ripping the heads off of their sexual partners will be expelled and all earned credits forfeited. Any points earned toward the Yugo or nice woollen scarf will also be forfeited.

The ripping off of heads is the antithesis of SLAck and will not be tolerated!!!!!!!!

Please forgive me.....
Welcome 12m8keall2c and Thinker_____1

Welcome to HIGHER education. Remember scholarships are awarded to those students contributing with references to bodily fluids or disgusting noises. carry on.....

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Is anyone checking the reliability of these 'facts' ? I have to wonder how they figured out a pig has a 30 minute orgasm - did it take him that long to light a smoke?

The amoeba, a creature that is essentially a microscopic bag of water, is capable of learning to avoid light when paired with an aversive stimulus. No brain or information storage capacities of any known or visible kind.

White blood cells respond to the emotional state of the individual even when separated by distance.

The middle of a disc rotates at a greater number of r.p.m. than the outer edge.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker_1
Is anyone checking the reliability of these 'facts' ? I have to wonder how they figured out a pig has a 30 minute orgasm - did it take him that long to light a smoke?

For reference only ... I make no claim as to personal experience: :shk:
link

Thanks for the welcome, Whaaa

hmmm ... body fluids? ...

About 440 gallons of blood flow through the kidneys each and every day!

Imagine that?!

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Thin, all submissions are checked by a crack team of researchers the minute they are sober enough to read.

And for your information, amoebas really don't appreciate being called just a bag of H2O. They have feelins too you know!!!

Correctomundo! White cells operate on the quantum level just like those strings Prof. Kaku talks about.

Har de har har! Nice try with the rpm, rotating disc. We may be stupid, but we're not stupid.

edit: because I can!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join