It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard to believe!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
ive always wnated that sweater... id like to thank my..... just kidding. anyways i think its just the female goat. lol ima try that trick(NOT) lol ill get more later

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I eat Legos and poop smells funny.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
I eat Legos and poop smells funny.

Stay away from the yellow ones and it will be OK, Sailor.

Welcome to ATS University at Slackdom.

Our motto: Slaaaaaakkkkk GO slaaaaaaakkkk GO!

where are my manners? Sailor with the poop reference, you automatically have been entered in the 2006 yugo and nice woolen scarf drawing. Good Luck!

[edit on 26-1-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Wanna hear something really funny?

My last name is actually Slack.

Now... Trying for my doctorate in "gross useless factoids of higher knowledge."

The germs present in human faeces can pass through up to ten layers of toilet paper.

The best recorded distance for projectile vomiting is 27 feet.

It is possible to cough your guts up.

Don't read this one if you are arachnaphobic!!!!

A woman who had recently visited South America, where she had safaried in local rainforest, began to experience severe pains in her left ear, accompanied by headaches, dizziness and constant rustling sounds, at first put down to tinnitis. It became so serious that exploratory surgery was required, which revealed that a spider which had become trapped in her ear. Eventually it had eaten through her eardrum and was living within the aural cavity. The rustling sounds were from the spider crawling around inside her skull. An egg sac was also removed...

some more can be found here.
users.skynet.be...

Now... I'm off to the bar... errrrrrr.... library!!!

[edit on 26-1-2006 by LostSailor]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Wanna hear something really funny?

My last name is actually Slack.

Great, that qualifies you for Dean of Admissions! Congratulations!!

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   

The best recorded distance for projectile vomiting is 27 feet.

That's a value judgment; best is.

Maybe you meant "the absolutely most tragic distance was 27 ft."

I would say the best recorded distance for a p-v would be about 2 ft. Straight down into the open toilet, hopefully.

Twenty seven feet, huh? Do you have a source? Not that I doubt you; just curious about the circumstance.

Like, was it an exorcism or something?

Or just the fish tacos in Cancun. Like I say, never eat anything from a pushcart vendor. You never know how long its been there.

And thanks for the mental image. It'll be with me for a long time.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

Or just the fish tacos in Cancun. Like I say, never eat anything from a pushcart vendor. You never know how long its been there.

And thanks for the mental image. It'll be with me for a long time.

And speaking of fish; no angler that fishes for catfish should over look the remedy for the sting of a catfish barb. Rub the stung area on the bung hole of the catfish and the sting will promptly fade away.

My recipe for catfish tacos; fry catfish filets, wrap in a corn tortilla and feed to your jack Russel as soon as the filets are cool.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
As dean of admissions can I kick dr_strangecraft out of the university? Or at least give him the role of party pooper?

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   

As dean of admissions can I kick dr_strangecraft out of the university? Or at least give him the role of party pooper?

He just needs a couple more rum and frescas and he will be fine.

Know what happens to teachers when they retire? They lose their principals. Know what happens to principals when they retire? They lose their faculties. Educational humor!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   

He just needs a couple more rum and frescas and he will be fine.

Oh! So that's how the projectile vomit of 27 ft. was achieved!!!

Thanks for your timely response to my enquiry.

And speaking of party poopers: from Facts on Farts

External Source

[Q] How much gas does a normal person pass per day?

[A] On average, a person produces about half a liter of fart gas per day, distributed over an average of about fourteen daily farts

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
In reference to those fish tacos in Cancun I'll bet the 1/2 ltr of gas might be a bit conservative. God I love it south of the Border!

And while were on the subject of flatulence here's a factoid to really impress the cutie at the bar you just met. Farts are mostly made up of five gasses;nitrogen, oxygen, CO2, hydrogen and methane. There are probably traces of other gasses but normally they are to small to measure unless you have a quality spectrometer. The spectrometers that you usually get at Sears won't cut it.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
here's one,

on average a human swallows 8 spiders in his/her lifetime while s/he sleeps...

...that's about 1 every 10 years..

hope you like that 1!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by eternally_damaged

hope you like that 1!

Like it? we loved it.

Anything having to do with spiders, tacos, body excretions or famous right-wing extremists is just more than OK.

Welcome aboard the ATs Univ. in Slackdom network. Enjoy your stay and stay as long as you want. You will find this thread; like fish tacos, an acquired taste. Bless you!

E___D, this thread and those that participate are a little raunchy. Are you over 18teen?

Correction on the catfish taco recipe. When you wrap a tortilla around anything it is no longer a taco but has morphed into a BURRito. The yummy coefficient is unchanged

[edit on 27-1-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
fact1.) I slept with your sister last night

fact2.) my five year old little brother has a Higher Iq than you and GW Bush combined and even leaves some room for another retard

fact3.)Theres a movie with my first name in it.

fact4.)I ran out of facts:shk:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TristanBW9456
fact1.) I slept with your sister last night

T. When did you meet Randi? She only moved to Bay Area last October. Tell her the crack review team still loves her and to please send back my rugby shirt. Oh T., might be a good idea to make an appointment at the clinic.

Never the less, Welcome to ATs university in Slackdom. I used to live in Danville and went to grad. school at Cal State Hayward.

[edit on 27-1-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by eternally_damaged
here's one,

on average a human swallows 8 spiders in his/her lifetime while s/he sleeps...

...that's about 1 every 10 years..

hope you like that 1!

Hey whaaa isn't that an urban myth per snopes?

Here is the link

Here is one for ya...

In 1977, a 13 year old child found a tooth growing out of his left foot.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Iv'e never been to snopes.com, so I don't know no urban ledgends.

I do know that the "snopes" were a family of retards in a W. Somerset Maughm Novel. I forgot the title. Read it if you can find it. WSM was a great southern author.

Was the tooth a molar or bicuspid? No way it could have been an incisor. But stranger things have happened on this beautiful planet we call Earth.
Was the kid an Eskimo by any chance.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Iv'e never been to snopes.com, so I don't know no urban ledgends.

I do know that the "snopes" were a family of retards in a W. Somerset Maughm Novel. I forgot the title. Read it if you can find it. WSM was a great southern author.

Was the tooth a molar or bicuspid? No way it could have been an incisor. But stranger things have happened on this beautiful planet we call Earth.
Was the kid an Eskimo by any chance.

Not sure about that one whaaa I found it while searching for useless facts.

Here is another one....

In 1990, a 64-year old Hartsville, Tennessee, woman entered a hospital for surgery for what doctors diagnosed as a tumor on her buttocks. What surgeons found, however, was a four-inch pork chop bone, which they removed. They estimated that it had been in place for five to ten years. The woman could not remember sitting on it, or eating it for that matter.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Dusty, I don't find any of your posts "useless information" There are lessons to be learned from each and every one. Especially the last one about the pork chop bone. To Me that was a public service announcement!! You sir, are a fine American. We here at ATs univ. in Slackville are standing at attention with a nice crisp salute.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
this was a surprise for me.....the average American makes 12 times more than the richest Chinese.

Google is full of surprises!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join