It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard to believe!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I dont know bb code

ok I know a little so sue me

actually grosses some people out

I am for some reason the only person who overuses the
smile

you made this monkey
unhappy

I know people who can

A
can be made out of everyday materials

I had a friend who would :bnghd:

the world makes me want to

I dont know anyone who has been

If your like
I'm gonna be like

I'm to young to
so I am part of the crack(sniff-sniff-snort) research team

is the most retarded smilie ever pwns it

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
You have to stop employing these amateurs that need to sober up to read - that could take months. Hire a pro like me who can read with one eye closed. We're just not reliable counting rotations...

Winston Churchill drank a fifth of whisky every night before bed.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
My man-boobs are bigger than your gf's boobs(sorry I meant it as a joke really dont warn again)

I dont know what the heck
is in real life

I wonder if you can burst into flame from anger

I am prolly gonna get
for
ing

I know two people who have a

Some one tried to me in detention last week, I Kicked his
then got another detention

monkey hunting time

Penut butter jelly time

kill the clowndance time

[edit on 3/7/06 by TristanBW9456]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker_1
You have to stop employing these amateurs that need to sober up to read - that could take months. Hire a pro like me who can read with one eye closed. We're just not reliable counting rotations...

OK Think1, your'e hired. And your first assignment, should you decide to accept it, is to decypher what our friend Tristan is trying to tell us.

Do you believe it? Page 5 and not one reprimand from a mod. Maybe we have slipped thru a cyber crack and only exist as egos and electrons.

Im going to try an experiment and try to circumvent the auto censors. Here goes: #%^%* &^*( #@!!! If we exist, surely this will get a rise out of them. If I get a little red banner I'm gonna sell it on ebay.

edit: to see if I'm still allowed to edit!

[edit on 8-3-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Oh MAAAAN! I'm way to loaded for this. But here goes *hack*...ahem. Okay, Tristian has taken the Brown acid and she's speaking in tongues - she's prophesying...this could be really bad. Hang on...I'm getting something....OH GOD! BARRY MANILLOW IS GOING ON TOUR WITH MARIAH CARREY AND WHITNEY HOUSTON! OH HUMANITY !!!!! *COUGH* *WHEEZE* *SOB* THERE....IS....NO....GOD....

no more....please. Take me off the payroll....

On the lighter side - fourteen hornets can sting a horse to death.

[edit on 3/9/2006 by Thinker_1]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Slack my brothers and sisters....

The weekend is full upon us and frivolity and hedonism shall reign supreme tonite. Time for full on praise to the supreme being that loves us all and wants us to be happy as we can be. Now is the time for all good men to shed their guilt and come to the aid of the party. Lay down your burdens brothers and sisters; tonite we must dance, play guitars and revel in our humanity. Scorn those that want to guilt trip us for our joy, but bring them into the light so that they might see, and may their scorn morph into bliss and SLACK. We are having a mixer here at U of Slack on the Rio Grande. Bring a date, bring a kiwi fruit for the salad but most of all bring your bongo drums. Please leave the kiddies at home and as always; absolutely NO firearms!! This means you Virgil!!

Sailor here's one for you:

The longer glass stays underwater, the stronger it becomes. Naval researchers say that no other substance known to man exhibits this fantastic trait. Nothing!

Trist, here's yours:
A. Einstein the phamos physicist never wore socks!!!!!!

Thin1 youre next:
Mosquitoes bite people that eat bananas more than those people that eat popcorn.

Anybody else?

PS, I got an email from Candy Rice that the Univ of Slack may lose its accreditation due to some bureaucratic snaffu. But Lots and lots of grant money may be available if we decide to become a THINK TANK!!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
OOOOOOh - a think tank ! Whaddrwe gonna think about? Whaddrwe gonna think about?

*holding a dog's mouth closed and blowing in its nose really hard can kill it.* (don't try this)

*the crowns of identical twins' hair rotate opposite directions*

*mosquitoes can suck - but they can't blow*

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Thin1

Our first contranc from the department of energy is to develop a program that promotes group showers and bathing. Saves energy, saves water and promotes world peace. Helps develop eye/hand coordination. Actually to many benefits to mention here.

Many countries are way ahead of us in this regard.

I think we need to proceed cautiously however in that our initial grant is only for $85 bucks. So let us start with some snappy posters stating our position.

Your thoughts please!!

Edit: this edit button is so cool!!!

When you get really bored and sort of down in the dumps; I find that listening to Michel Savage on Clear Channel is one of the best ways to realize how great it is not to be Savage. Compared to that YAHOO I'm a blissful, beautiful specimen of American manhood. Thanks for letting me share!!

[edit on 12-3-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Okay - this is a tough assignment. Promoting world peace means we have to mix up the cultures so we could pair up an American and a Syrian or the like. Maybe some white supremicist and non-whites - make them wash one another's backs while reading poetry or singing love songs - this could be our promotional poster. They could enter themselves in a database and we'd let them choose the gender of their partner for we are merciful. Using existing internet resources the costs would be minimal unless we wanted paid staff. Since its the Department of Energy we could work towards making the bathing program manditory and their electrical supply contingent upon their involvement in the program. Killing one another would be forbidden of course, and the aggressor could be penalized by the denial of electricity. We could band them so they can't go to anyone's home or a hotel without the power being turned off. Lots of variations on this theme are possible, but I think making their power supply contingent upon their involvement in the program and their behaviour would be an instant winner for world peace on a grass-roots level. Maybe we could involve nations and impose sanctions for breaking human rights regulations - but this would be a distant goal.

[edit on 3/14/2006 by Thinker_1]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Whoa there Cowboy,

Remember we only got $85. Well, not quite 85. I spent 50.oo on dinner and drinks with a special friend. But I am proud to report that our shower with a friend and save the planet idea is in full swing if you get my drift.

However I went ahead and purchased some poster board and majic markers with the remaining $12 and made some real cool posters with my new friend. We drove out on old highway 44 and stuck em in the ground.
By the way the 1x2 we stapled the posters to were of my own private stock. I just donated them to the cause. Check this out: Here is the slogan we printed on the posters in red white and blue majic marker.

SHOWER WITH A FRIEND OR DIE, YOU PUTZ!

Snappy, direct and to the point, but still slightly amusing!!
This social activism is more fun than I thought it would be!

I told my new friend [Brenda] about you Thinkone. She said I should give you a WayAboveTopSecret award. Next week OK?

Edit: I just can't get enough of this edit button!!

Have you seen TristanB around; I'm kinda worried about the little guy!!
Sailor is probably off on the Bounding Main.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
OOOOO - a prize ! Can't wait and tell Brenda "thanks". I haven't seen your friend around, sorry. We could form a search party but I'm not sure where to begin.
Well done with the signs - the, "or die" part usually causes people to stop and think. But showering with a partner shouldn't take much coercion - its like forcing people to drink - there usually isn't much resistance to a great idea of a hedonistic bent.
So what's the next project? Could we get the pharmaceutical companies to start enriching beer with multi-vitamins?

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Funny you bring up communal showering. I'm recently with a new girl. She even accepts my slght side love affair with Jim Beam and friends. Tonight I am cheating on them with Kamchattka bloody marys (maries?)... WHatever.

Anyway, gotta love the communal showering. Just don't fart. I find that doesn't go over to well in the tight enclosure.

Sorry, I'm a man baby. Can't take the heat get out of the shower.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Hi Sailor, looking for a good time?
Never heard of Kamchattka. Fancy Vodka?
Thanks for joining our world Peace crusade. One naked female at a time.
Two naked females at a time would speed up world Peace considerably but I think it best that we not rush things for the time being. Slow and steady, slow and steady is my current mantra.

ThinkOne,
Pharmaceuticals and beer do not mix. That's all I'm gonna say!
Slight setback. Brenda ran off to her sisters and took all the majic markers and all the grant money is gone.
But on a brighter note; The University of Slack is back on line, allbeit on probation. Don't ask me; the world of academia revolves in a strange orbit.

Our Think Tank needs a name to be legit. It can be associated with U of S but Ms. big shot Candy Rice said our name needs to be filed with the State Dept. by the 28th. That doesn't give us much time. I'm going to just throw out a couple for your perusal.

Institute for the Advancement of Hedonistic Sciences
Center for the Study of Erotic exercise and water sports.

Try and keep it classy sounding!

edit; If more people would edit, the world would be a better place!!!

[edit on 17-3-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I'm LIKING the Hedonism angle but associating it with "science" brings images of stretchers and nasty, cold scientific devices - salad spoons and other ugly and unattractive things (maybe its just me). So I submit the following edit for the council's approval *Ahem*:

Institute for the Advancement of Hedonistic Arts. (I.A.H.A.)

Association for the Deployment of Hedonistic Dillatantes. (A.D.H.D.)

People for the Examination and Study of Hedonistic Alliances. (P.E.S.H.A.)

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Salad spoons? No TH1, I think it maybe is just you; but don't get me wrong, your ideas are fresh and welcome in almost any context. Do people still say FRESH? In German the word "wurstigkeit" is slang for a don't care attitude. I translates literally as a sausagism. hummmmm....

Not many people realize that Tabasco sauce is a great silver cleaner.

edit: It's give a Bum Five Bucks Day!!!!!!!

[edit on 21-3-2006 by whaaa]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join