It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard to believe!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I can predict the content of some movies b4 they come out I did it with transporter 2 and meet the fokkers

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sexymon
this was a surprise for me.....the average American makes 12 times more than the richest Chinese.

Google is full of surprises!

Makes more WHAT?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TristanBW9456
I can predict the content of some movies b4 they come out I did it with transporter 2 and meet the fokkers

T.

I believe you! So this should be easy! What is the content of my next post going to be? The title is: "Marital Tension" Here's a hint: oil change

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I know you don't believe me and I'm not even sure myself...
Its really more that I go see a movie in the theater I forget rent it on dvd and then remember...
or maybe I do I'll never know since I keep forgeting

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
T.
Not to worry about that forgetting thing! I don't know if you partake of the herb [I forget what it's called] but it plays hell with short term memory. Just a reminder.

Anyway, I play in a band and the singer/bass can't remember the lyrics to any song we play, so he just makes up new ones on the fly. They usually are better than the original lyrics. I wonder why he just doesn't write his own songs.

Yes, mysteries of the human mind....
Just Part of the reason for the existence of ATs U of S

Your Mission, should you decide to accept it, is to find out who invented the
automatic milking machine, the airplane propeller, nail polish, steamed vegetables and empty containers.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
T.
Not to worry about that forgetting thing! I don't know if you partake of the herb [I forget what it's called] but it plays hell with short term memory. Just a reminder.

I think it's called... What were we talking about?

The best bands make it up on the fly man.....................

[edit on 28-1-2006 by LostSailor]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
No I was born with bad short term memory, it runs in the family... I think!

(finding nemo... It does though)

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
So the Dean of Admishon decided to stop bye.

Isn't this General Chit Chat Fun!! Much nicer than PTS where I get called a moron all the time.

I just gave all my Opinions to GOODWILL, I hope some body can wear them. I have gained about 15lbs. and all my opinions are too small.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
hehe... Yeah man.

I like Politics but you need a break here and there. Just hangin' out tonight with my good friend Jim... Becoming more of a fool.

It's tough doing this college thing at 26 with a bunch of 21 year olds.... Can't hang out with 'em 2 nights in row.... Those crazy bastards. Me and Itunes and the ol' Beam. Just sippin'.

So what kind of music does your band play?

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Sailor,

Jose says to say buenos tardes to Jim.

Lots of Clapton, Southern Rock, Santana old school covers. I all so play in another group "Catfish Steven and the Caucasians" power trio blues/psychobilly. Just a bunch of middle aged guys [me included] tryin to live our R&R dreams before "last call". Now that the kids are gone, careers winding down, there's lots of time to rehearse, play in the local beer joints and party.
There is a vibrant music scene all over the Southwest.

Thanks for askin!!

[edit on 29-1-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
how about my age! I wont tell you but its hard to believe! LOL

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TristanBW9456
how about my age! I wont tell you but its hard to believe! LOL

T.
I know you think that school suuuuuu so I assume you are a kid; but age matters not here on the beautiful campus of ATs University in Slackton. We in this community have only one Primary purpose, and that is to get a little
SLAAAAAAAAAKKK.

I forgot to tell everybody that we have, or at least I have a very loose association with the Church of the sub-genius. I need to stress again a very LOOOOSE association. I am not ordained. I have never been to the seminary and I do not associate with those that are. I hope this is perfectly clear!!!

Now before I go to hang out with my friends and I use that term LOOOOOsly; I would appreciate it if you my online companions would give this just a little thought:

The acid in your stomach is so strong that it would put blisters on your hand! So is the inside of our stomach one big blister or what?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Sometimes... When I belch... My spittle burns holes in the walls!!!

Gah... I'll chat more later... I need sleep..............

Brain.... Is..........

Shutting.........

Down..........................

[edit on 30-1-2006 by LostSailor]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Sweet Dreams Sailor,

While you are dreaming, dream of the state of Maine where most of the worlds toothpicks are made. Picture if you will the beautiful birch forest that are harvested to make those tiny javelins. Ah yes Sailor sweet dreams and sleep in the peaceful repose of the knowledge that the Mainsters are at their labor in the toothpick factories for all mankind.

Yes no particle of string bean or celery will torment the teeth and gums of man as long as the brave and dedicated people of Maine are at the Noble task of toothpick manufacturing. Bless You Maine People!!

If you would like a ATs U at S Tshirt. We don't have any at present, so get some colorful majic Markers and an old shirt and show your school spirit by making your own.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
also while dreaming, dream of one cord of wood yielding 7,500,000 toothpicks,

The Romans useing porcupine quills as toothpicks....

Every year 8000 people injuring themselves on toothpicks....

and It is physically impossible to lick your elbow.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Why is it... That when you have to fart in a public place, and you think it will be a silent one... It almost knocks your fillings out?

And when you think it's gonna be a loud one... It just leaks out?

The mystery... is................ intense!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
If Sailor you happen to fart in a place that has regulations against it, you could be 86ed out of there. Which brings up a mystery that has plagued me for some time, why 86 rather than 17 or 54.
So I went to the mountain top where the man that knows all sits and here was his response.

Dummy, he always calls me dummy, At one time in new york restaurants "86" the code for "were out of" a certain thing like turkey. So by inference '86' was also deemed to the customer. "we want that yahoo out of here"

And now you know "the rest of the story"

Ever been 86ed out of a place? I have!!

Anybody else have cryptic coded to share with us.

Stay tuned tonite for my 86 story. It's Funny!!

[edit on 1-2-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I got 86'd out of school for skipping once

really...

suspension for playing hoockey

now I have proof that the princible is infact wee todd did

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Ever been 86'ed out of your own bed? I know you are a bit young for that to happen Tristan... DON"T EVER LET IT HAPPEN!!!! Fight for your right to sleep!!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This is the story of when I got 86ed out of the only bar in town.

Me and a piano player were slated to play the blues in a Rocky Mountain bar and somebody had just put $3.oo in the juke box, all Willie Nelson.

Never, ever, ever unplug a jukbox when Willie is playin on it even if you're in South Hampton LI, NY. In some circles this is worse than spitting on a cross.

Anyway every roughneck, Logger and twirp decided they were going to kick our butts and the owner of the bar just to keep the peace 86ed the piano player and myself from the bar FOR LIFE.

This is where the phrase "don't shoot me, I,m just the piano player" came from.

It's my story and I'm sticking to it.

These types of storys are deemed valuable info in the Contemporary Studies Dept. Here at ATs U in S.

Please feel free to contribute yours or a story about when you ran away from home will do. Thank you: the management

[edit on 2-2-2006 by whaaa]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join