It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a New Member!

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
and whats U2U?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by The Blade Runner

Anyone with the name Blade Runner is worthy of adoption!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by eg175

U2U is the message system. You can message mods/staff anytime, but you must have 20 posts to communicate with other Inmates---erm, I mean members.

If you need help with anything let me know by replying to this post and I will contact you.
Take care and enjoy your stay here at ATS!
edit on 31-5-2012 by Rustyk because: re worded

edit on 31-5-2012 by Rustyk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Hey, found this site awhile back, decided to go ahead and throw my hat in the ring to see if I could learn.

My interests:
1.) Hidden history of Earth
2.) Saucer construction/operation
3.) Alien female love interest (no, not like Mr. Shatner would, get that out of your head)
4.) Political interest in that Council of the 100+ alien civilizations, on the internet
5.) Travel interest, has to be further than Kentucky, like the Alpha Dracoroni? system
6.) Alcoholic preferences of alien life
7.) History of other world civilizations

I do respect relation preferences of others, so I hope you'll understand that #3 is indeed genuine. I'm not sure what it is about reptillian females, but I hope with some guidance I might better understand how I feel about this somewhat sensitive subject. What are the different types, if they're on Earth already how come I can't find any blogs about how they feel, what are they're preferences? Who knows, I might fit what they are looking for in terms of, "cosmic stud candy", but I won't know without investigating this matter.

adopt me, eeeyup

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by deucetheVRILjuice

I am willing to help you however I can. Reply to this for further assistance. I will likely PM you with answers. Until you get 20 posts you can only talk with staff, hit up one of the mods and they will help you however possible. Until your 20 I wish you the best and will do whatever I can to help!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Thanks Rusty,

So I will try to make meaningful posts and ask for help as often as I can. Who might I ask for a mod that might walk me through? Also, under the mood on the profile side bar, are those letters and numbers some sort of fancy mathematics?
edit on 7-6-2012 by deucetheVRILjuice because: Asking for advice on profile and posting for first time

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Which one of you newbies wants to be taken into ATS land with a Freemason? Bwahahaha ( evil laugh )

I've thought about posting in this thread for a bit and think its time to get some of the interested members some pointers from a cagey veteran.

Consider me signed up for a newbie. I'll offer as much as I can in this thread until you guys reach twenty posts. After that feel free to hit me up if you need help or want advice with something, or if you want a research buddy to crack jokes while people get all serious

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
MMM, wondering if I should ask for adoption
. Like most Ive only just seen this thread. Dont think Ive come across trouble yet but what could be around the next corner. Im actually interested in so much on this site, I confuse myself with what thread I was following
. Dont tend to comment much YET and not sure how Ill handle my first troll. Googled my blood type & ended up on ATS, not sure if im convinced on this angle though. Have since became interested in so much else.
So I suppose if anyones interested in my blood type u2u me you could be my new parent

edit on 12-6-2012 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
hey..I'd definately say im a newbie here.I have an extemely open and strange mind when it come to theories. I'm more interested in the mythological side of things though. A lot of what i come up with will probably include mythology along the line somewhere

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Anaita

IMO, (in my opinion) all myths contain buried elements of truth. What kind of mythology interests you?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

mostly Greek, Egyptian and Norse with a little Roman thrown in there as well as Celtic. Its something that has always interested me since i was little.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
hi

i dont even know how to type yet. please help.

i need adopted and milk and cookies and im a baby

adopt -a-nut today

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I'm a newb....and in need of a parent. Anyone want to adopt me? I've lurked for a while and think I have a pretty good grasp of how the site works, but I'm sure there's stuff I'm unaware of.

New Mommy or Daddy, just let me know.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SkyWatcher13

I'll adopt you. I like helping new members, so it goes for all the others who have posted recently, if you have 20 posts you can U2U me. Or you can leave a comment on my profile.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

Awesome! Thank you. I guess I do have a lot to learn...how do I know if I have 20 posts yet?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

I just sent you 2 messages.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
hi..
i am newbie at the forum. and i love to adopted. because i am here to make useful discussions about different topics. i am more interested in forex discussion.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hello!

I'm a 16 year old boy that lives in Norway. I am looking for someone who knows a lot about different types of magick, that may act as a mentor. Currently I'm mostly interested in summoning, but a lot of people say it's dangerous, so that's also a reason for this post.

I don't know what else to say, if you are thinking about adopting and have any questions, feel free to send me as many as you'd like.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I'm a new member and would like to be adopted...thanks

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

I'm looking to adopt a new member...

What subjects interest you on ATS?

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join