It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a New Member!

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well.. I would like to be adopted as a newbie..if some one has the patience for me ??
I am currently trying to build a website with most of the stuff on that I am interested in....
My area of expertise is really centered around religions, mainly the Roman catholic so called church..
Mainly though..I dot like being lied to by Government..
so any help any one can give me with my website by send ing interesting /provocative links etc would be appreciated...

Link Removed

edit on 17/8/2012 by Sauron because: Personal web site removed

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Holy crap, who's going to adopt me??

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

I'm new to ATS but I've been around the block though.
I'm Swedish and I'm so old I remember when they started to sell commodore 64 is the stores and it was a hugh thing - these "computers".
But I'll take a big brother (or sister) if you've got any.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MorningtonCrescent

YES! I want to be ABDOPTEDED and I want a BABY BROTHER TOO! AAND I want my Teddy Bear and my DOU-DOU...PROMISE I wont SPANK ANY BLACK-EYED KIDS unless they try to MORPH

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
thankyou for information

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hello

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Looking to be adopted lol.....I joined yesterday, am busy trying to make 20 posts, so this counts as yet another one....but really wouldn't mind a helping hand for when I get stuck.....Thanks....

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by pebbles123

I'll adopt you if that's ok with you. Also, I made a little list of threads that can help you increase your post count here

edit on 26-8-2012 by Casandra because: Added correct link

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
What is this place....a crèche? I would of been embarrassed if i was adopted...how PC is that? its a cruel world out there.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

Oh cool...thanks...I now consider myself adopted lol, and that is a lot of reading I will be doing with the link you gave me, thanks for that..................and now this is another post yahooo nearly on my way to 20......

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

You're welcome. If you have any questions you can send me a message or leave a comment on my profile and I'll do my best to help.

ETA: I just realized the link in my previous post was not the one I meant, here is the one with the list I made: Increase post count.

Sorry about that, I don't know why I copied the wrong one **shakes head**

edit on 26-8-2012 by Casandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Do you have any idea how to post pics on here as I want to start a thread when I have my 20 posts, of something I found which is a bit weird, I did ask somewhere else but still waiting for a reply....thanks .....oh maybe I should look in the link you gave me..going to check....

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Sorry to be such a pain, but everytime I think I have clicked on your profile mine comes up, I think I added myself as my own friend lol....how do I message you.....I know you are already regretting this aren't you lol......ok def off to read those links before I drive everyone nutty as its possibly in there on how to message etc etc lol....

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I'm sending you a U2U, check your inbox.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Hieya evrybdy, m new & want 2 b adopted
cuz m interested in many topics such as debate, bt dnt knw hw 2 participate & etc etc.

Bt teachers beware

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
What does it mean to be adopted? I've been on the internet since the pre-internet, and know my way around forums, newsgroups, hacker mailing lists, etc.

Is the source code to ATS open source? I'm a professional hacker and there are a few enhancements that I would make to this site (for fun) in the form of source code patches if the code were available. Is there any way we can help out with this kinda stuff?

This is a fine site you guys run here.
edit on 3-9-2012 by psychedelic because: formatting

edit on 3-9-2012 by psychedelic because: details

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychedelic
What does it mean to be adopted?

Is the source code to ATS open source? I'm a professional hacker and there are a few things enhancements that I would make to this site (for fun) in the form of source code patches if the code were available. Is there any way we can help out with this kinda stuff?

This is a fine site you guys run here.
edit on 3-9-2012 by psychedelic because: formatting

Professional hacker eh! Your font type isn't even working!!! lol

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

snarky reply is snarky. I am not to blame for a shoddy implementation. The stupid tags matched, it's not my fault the code didn't do the right thing.

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join