It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a New Member!

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
im Adopting all of you

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hi, just getting settled here on ATS
. Registered a few weeks ago although it states 2007? Lol. Well, I am definitely looking to get adopted, so that I may be thought the ATS way

Now I await a U2U.

Cheers

edit on 7-9-2012 by Xquizit because: Grammar

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
im too new to be mentoring anyone on here. Some threads i did worked out ok. ##snipped##

edit on Fri Sep 7 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because:

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered from this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.
Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Thanks a lot i also feel same

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MorningtonCrescent

Im a Newbie, would like to know the ropes and understand the site a bit more please

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I am definitely interested in being adopted as long as the paperwork is not to tedious. I have many questions about flags, stars, avatars, other letters to the left of a post.. It would be awesome to have someone hit me with the basics!

Just to clear something up, my episode of psychosis and following decent into madness came BEFORE I found this wonderful site ATS. Since then I have been a passive observer; however, with my newly rebuilt psyche I aspire to become a tad more involved.

My perfect "match" would be someone who has gone down the rabbit hole and came out the other side too, also a cat lover would be a plus. Looking forward to a future symbiotic relationship with some lucky person! If I didn't scare you away.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I'm an opinionated, sometimes humerous little fluff ball that has been here a couple years. I've managed not to get banned (though I have pushed the envelope once or twice).

So U2U me if I can offer any advice.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I'm an opinionated, sometimes humerous little fluff ball that has been here a couple years. I've managed not to get banned (though I have pushed the envelope once or twice).

but...but...but.....DAD!!! You said you only wanted ONE child!!!

Beezze is secretely the Easter Bunny and I hatched out when he forgot to deliver me... binge drinking I think..

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Just got caught and put into the shelter that is ATS. In need to be adopted. you can read my introduction here: My introduction. Reply in my introduction rather than here, I won't be able to pay attention to both.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by beezzer

but...but...but.....DAD!!! You said you only wanted ONE child!!!

Beezze is secretely the Easter Bunny and I hatched out when he forgot to deliver me... binge drinking I think..

Luke? I am your father. But it's time to spread your wings. I need tocorrupt other young minds now.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Oh God... You're the dark force behind the Chiten?????????

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by beezzer

Oh God... You're the dark force behind the Chiten?????????

Two of the most harmless, most benign critters on ATS, a fluffy bunny and a purple chiten, what harm could we do?

(Insert evil laughter and dramatic music)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

People will never view Easter in the same way again!!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
....dada?

PM me

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Is adoption still available? i'm new

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Hello all, I am a new member to this community, and this is in fact the first online community I've ever joined, and I am looking for a little assistance. I've spent the past month or two browsing the new and popular threads, and finally decided that it's time for me to get a little more involved and start communicating with the community I decided to join

A little about me (I plan on posting a more in depth introductory thread about myself soon). I am in my late twenties, single male who lives in San Antonio TX. I've worked mostly in the theater industry for the past 4 years, but also worked for a family business as well as an enlisted intel officer in the air force (not as exciting or james bondsy as i hoped it would be).

I am looking for assistance in communications and just overall interactions with the community here (thought I would be fine on my own, but realized after fumbling around the site for 30 minutes trying to post a simple intro thread that I should seek help)

if anyone is willing to take me under their wing and show me the ropes as I get to know everyone here, I would be extremely grateful.

oh, My name is Robby (should've started with that I guess) and you can contact me at [SNIPPED]...though to be honest I don't check my email has habitually as I used to, I would also be willing to share my [SNIPPED] with anyone willing to help (it'll be far easier to get a hold of me by text as opposed to email)

thanks in advance, and I'm looking forward to many interesting and thought provoking conversations, already had plenty of good reads, and hope that I'm not coming into this community as the world comes to an end...well that's not true...but that's a discussion for another thread!
edit on 21-1-2013 by Rising Against because: Removed personal email address and profanity.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeanneMarie

Is adoption still available? i'm new

We're here. Anything you need feel free to ask. It's a crazy place but it can be alot of fun.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hey i am new here.And like to be adopted .I like conspiracy theories,history ,religion and little bit politics.thanks

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Vishant

Im an adopter! Im lookin for a noobie who likes conspiracies, aliens, psionics, and survival!

Come to the dark side, my friend, and try our cookies!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join