It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a New Member!

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
So I definitely need
Adopted ! I've already been banned ! Well post baned . However I got that fixed and can post ...obviously!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
this is a great idea
im new to this website and still on the market to be adopted please feel free to contact me there so many nice people on this website im sure ill be adopted in no time!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Alright, newbies! I'm looking for a psionic loving, survivalist freak who loves fighting, just like me! Anybody out there willing to be adopted by the crazy guy over here?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I'd want to be adopted.

But this sounds like it could be a trap...

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
i would like to be adopted to as i got into hot water to-day and got 1000 points taken of me
even though i thought i was in the right for being bullied, i got hit by a clever wee ....... and fell hook line and sinker so i really need help lol i really love everyone

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

1000 Points

The joy of posting what you feel is right = priceless
ATS points deducted for posting it = worthless anyhow

I lost points for excessive quoting and the funny thing is I didn't quote one poster in that thread so the punishment here is laughable handed down by one judge and no jury..

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NeonZebraSelah

It isn't, really!

*hides label that reads WARNING! TRAP FOR NEW POSTERS ONLY.*

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
first post here goes...

I always think everything's a trap... which is why i'm still alive.

No way of knowing without springing it though! Adopt me please somebody!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I am looking or guidance adopt me

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Will somebody adopt this hopeless seeker girl? Batteries not included.

I'm a very patient young Jedi with a lot to learn and a lot of enthusiasm. Also, I know about those dirty websites you look at on your lunch break, and if you don't pick me I'm turning you over to the feds

edit on 25-4-2013 by Seeker1984 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2013 by Seeker1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I've posted on this thread a time or two, I'll help out anyone who wants to listen to an old, tired weeping bunny who has survived a few years here.

Just U2U me.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I think I need to be adopted...I have finally started posting so now I know how really lost I am

Oh the questions!
I will start easy how do you give S&F (I assume star and flag?) and what does that really mean?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I volunteer to help new members

If you have over 20 posts, you can message me. If you haven't reached that number yet, leave a comment on my profile.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Well, I woke up this morning and the sky was a mist. It seemed that in they sky was a Grey Sun. I suppose that such an esoteric reference would find me the right person to go about adopting me. Just carbon copy me in

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Sorry to kill this thread, it was a good one......

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by illum1nat1

You could file a complaint to get it looked at. I think other mods get involved and they review issues this way.

Members are encouraged to provide frank and honest feedback to forum staff. However, please be realistic, juvenile rantings about "nazis" staff will be ignored. Please help us build a better ATS by giving us your honest feelings, along with suggestions for change. Your complaints and suggestions will be posted and we will review your concerns.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'm new , I'll b adopted

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I don't think I need to be adopted .....but I suddenly feel like one of those wet frightened kittens you see on those Humane Society commercials .

Cue sad music ;

*runs to hide behind the litter box*

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII
I don't think I need to be adopted .....but I suddenly feel like one of those wet frightened kittens you see on those Humane Society commercials .

Cue sad music ;

*runs to hide behind the litter box*

i would adopt you, but i think i need adopting too.. maybe we can get fostered to the same family?

give it a week, and the site is not as daunting..

i use the my ats icon most of the time, as you can see what threads you have been on.. so that makes it so much easier..

new topics

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join