It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

attack on monday the 23rd

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
They got it wrong. It's gonna happen at the Super Bowl. You know Matt Hasselbeck hasn't thrown an interception on the road since 9/11? Spooky.

Something will happen right as he's throwing an interception- that will be the sign, and the terrorists will kill us all.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Can I come out now?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It will be next monday? or the next 23rd? Or maybe it will be next year, that's a common mistake in a prophecy, it was off by a year, better wait till next year, then the next.??

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
did I say 1/23? I meant 12/3

or some other lame excuse to keep this going

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by peterpaul
people will have to go through in the future themselves to get to the point of true enlightment.

Well, we really don't know what is going on because the seers haven't responded. There's still a few hours left this day, so who knows. I wouldn't respond until after the day is over and having had a little bit of time to reflect on things if I were them. So we'll just have to wait and see.

It is very painful so don't laugh or scorn at it.

If the vision is false then the pain might very well be pointless. Or, from a religious perspective, it could be a demon causing the vision or influencing the person to think that they've had a vision.

Also, for the record, I have neither laughed nor scorned with respect to this. I am curious about the idea of prophecy and prophecies in general, thats why I am on this site. It'd be really interesting to hear from someone that has had the courage to come out and make statements like this in public and attempt to warn other people, and then have what they were most worried about not happen. It must be an interesting state, one that we'd all be enlightened by in discussing about with a person that is in it.

8th

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
SO far so good
'

Maybe its safe to lock my guns up now.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Actually, being quite the amateur Nostradomus, I predicted this whole situation some time ago in a different thread. I guess you all weren't paying attention.

Well, check out my 4th and 5th prophecies. They were accurate to the LETTER!

Incredibly accurate, but equally !SCARY! prophecies here!!!

Maybe next time I make a prediction, you people will take me a little more seriously. I have established my bona fides, thank you very much.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8th
SO far so good
'

Maybe its safe to lock my guns up now.

i'm keeping mine out for another 24 hours....you never know!

Originally posted by Hamburglar

Maybe next time I make a prediction, you people will take me a little more seriously. I have established my bona fides, thank you very much.

your thread is hilarious ham....i'll believe every prediction you make from now on!

You have voted Hamburglar for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

[edit on 23-1-2006 by snafu7700]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
ham your getting a WATS just for that...ive been running with it for the past 5 minutes now with my father haha its hilarious though.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700
your thread is hilarious ham....i'll believe every prediction you make from now on!

Thanks.

Not my thread, though, just to make sure credit for the thread goes to the right place. The prophecies are just my "contribution" to it (and the world of prophecy), and now to this one as well.

I like making predictions. I think I'm pretty good at it. I'll have to pull out my scrying mirror and make a few more pretty soon.

[edit on 23-1-2006 by Hamburglar]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Ham gets my vote.

The day has come and gone and we are all still here.

Anytime you attach a specific date to a prediction, its a cinche to miss.

For those of you all bummed out and bored, you'll get your fun soon enough.

If nobody else is willing to bomb Iran, Isreal will. Thats all it will take.

When that happens, its have a nice day.

When Chirac starts sounding like Ronald Reagan, its time to worry.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
My spider sense didn't alert me to any danger so I didn't expect any attack on Monday.
Perhaps now or in the next few months Iran will agree to let Russia do some nuclear fuel processing and war will be avoided. Now if only my spider sense would get more accurate and let me do accurate predictions and prophecies on stock prices. I'd just get rich and tell you guys about how good my predictions were afterwards.

Perhaps someone can claim it was the wrong Monday, 1 out 7 chance there if another attack occurs.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
it was good day (by ice-cube)

it sure was and another day, when we live and feast as the days of your..
wait...forget the prophecy! everyone PARTY! we're Still here!

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
1 hr to go here on the west coast and nuttin happened... another Prophecy bites the dust.

Better luck next time future seers. Hopefully the multitude of Fakies dont drown out the true future seers, if there is such a thing.

Deja Vu's are a kinda future seeing isnt it? quite the conundrum.

I waited to the end of my monday 1-23 to say something and its NOTHING.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Yea! It's 1/24 and I'm still alive! Er, oh, wait... is it still 1/23 in some other time zone?

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Yea! It's 1/24 and I'm still alive! Er, oh, wait... is it still 1/23 in some other time zone?

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   
It's officially the 24th, so you can all relax and go back to your normal lives now.
It's 1am HST, so the entire US is on the 24th now.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by peterpaul
people will have to go through in the future themselves to get to the point of true enlightment.

Well, we really don't know what is going on because the seers haven't responded. There's still a few hours left this day, so who knows. I wouldn't respond until after the day is over and having had a little bit of time to reflect on things if I were them. So we'll just have to wait and see.

It is very painful so don't laugh or scorn at it.

If the vision is false then the pain might very well be pointless. Or, from a religious perspective, it could be a demon causing the vision or influencing the person to think that they've had a vision.
Also, for the record, I have neither laughed nor scorned with respect to this. I am curious about the idea of prophecy and prophecies in general, thats why I am on this site. It'd be really interesting to hear from someone that has had the courage to come out and make statements like this in public and attempt to warn other people, and then have what they were most worried about not happen. It must be an interesting state, one that we'd all be enlightened by in discussing about with a person that is in it.

Well if you want to, I'll try to explain to you what it's like to make such statements in public, since I've had so many visions myself, that I have given up counting them. I've been doing so for over 25 years, but I tend to keep the most of them to myself. There are several reasons for that also.
After carefully reading the vision as it has been written and that has been the cause for this string, it appears to me that most of it is related to the person who had this vision. Visions in the cathegory of this one do contain quite an amount of reality and has a tremendous impact on the person who visualizes it. When it reaches the point where that person ties it to a certain date, then it becomes a "prediction" and an unavoidable occurance that is truely meant to happen. Prophecies are a little bit different, because it leaves others with the freedom of choice to decide on their own, if they would rather have a different outcome.
So this seer sensed such an urgency to warn others and by some means known to him/her figured it to occur on the date mentioned. But that could be due to some other influence that was in some way or other in mind and didn't have anything to do with the vision itself. So no harm done yet, because it will always remain in the memory of the seer and now of course in the memory of all those who read the vision involved. So let's all just relax now and be happy that we have some time to study this phenomena a little bit closer.

In my case I made a "prediction" that concerned myself. It had to do with my own death that I was then sure of would occur on a very certain date. And by that I don't mean suicide, but rather an accident that would occur. That was after I was having many different visions concerning the future of our planet and different wars yet to come. So all during the time that still was ahead of me then, I talked to many others and of course made my own preparations including writing my own testament. And of course many of the visions I was having. Of course hardly anyone believed much of what I was mentioning and some even thought I was crazy and had lost my mind. Most realized that something had changed in me because I was looking forward to leaving planet earth forever and was very happy about it.
So when I went out a fews days before that date to go to the place I thought it would happen, something occured that forced me to return back home and give up the whole idea. Of course everybody looked at me in a very strange way to see me back again and happy to be alive. Of course I was ridiculed beyond belief and some even hated me.
Humbled that way I decided it would be best to return to a "normal" life and adjust to it the best possible way. I intensified my studies for myself to find out the reason I was wrong. So the very best reason I came up with was that I still believe that G-d might have only put me to the test and tempted me to see if I would believe all that was revealed to me and obey it. The second best reason I could find (since I am only second best at this) was that I made the mistake by misinterpeting those parts of the vision involved.
Of course I would rather be in those heavenly realms I was allowed to envision than being here on earth. But maybe that is one of the reasons G-d prevented it from happening too. Otherwise I wouldn't be around and able to write about it. That was 1979, more than 26 years ago.

Of course there are innummerous other different explanations one could think of, but I still believe that the most simple ones seem to be the best. So I'll just pass on the torch and hope it helps a bit.
Peter Paul

P.S.: Dea in the Greek mythologie is the name of the Goddess of Light. Deamon is also a Greek word and actually means "light being" or "light entity". I believe "mon" or "mons" or "mona" means one. So one could also translate demon as "One Light" or "One of the Light" or "Being of the One Light". The name Demona seems to have it's origin in the Greek language also. Dea is also in use as a name of a gasoline company here in Germany (and maybe elsewhere too?).
Another way to spell demon is "daimon" which also appears to be the root of the word "diety" and of course the latin word "deo" or "Deus". Daimon is also the name of a famous producer for batteries or so called "energie cells". If I'm not quite mistaken the word daimon was also in use to discribe spirits or souls of those that appeared to one. In other cases it seems it was also used to describe angelic beings and so forth. Anyway it is the way it is spelled in the Greek scripts of the New Testament.
It could also be the root for the word as in "die" and death, since it indicates that being enlightened has something to do with dying. Such as being "reborn" in the soul or "our old beliefs must die for the new to live". Since the meaning of words has changed so often over the centuries and due to translation errors, words are often cloaked with superstition and have false meanings today. I find it quite useful to find out if words have a more positive meaning.
In any case I tend to believe that it describes a force and an aspect of the one G-d that exisists and that it is shines upon those who seek the truth. But since I don't shine like a lightbulb please don't expect me to come up with any "proof" of enlightment. But I can ensure you that it definetly helps to chase away those "shadows of doubt".

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Interesting Peterpaul. What was the 'invisible' part?

What was the vision of your death, specifically, and how did you understand it to occur? Was it something you had to do in order for it to happen?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I contacted the people involved in the hosting of this prophecy and have received some responses.

David Ellis, e-mail received 1-28-2006

Dear Friends,

Today, 1-28-06, 1:00 PM, I got off the phone with a prophetess, Jane Northey, who had never heard of me but someone had sent her a copy of the prophecy of 1-23-06 from our site. www.americaslastdays.com... She hadn't known of this prophecy but in the spirit on that day in Russia God had shown her the confirmation of it. She talked the person who gave her the prophecy into giving her my phone number. She felt very concerned that the several witnesses of the date, some of which were children, would be persecuted falsely.

With neither of us knowing one another she prophesied to me many revelations the Lord has given to me about myself like that anointing of Moses and the white horse rider and being translated from place to place. She prophesied things about my present circumstances that she could not have known; people who were persecuting me (not necessarily concerning this prophecy) and how they would be put to shame. She told me things about my future that the Lord has already told me about so that I would know to respect her words. She does not have a computer nor is she online to have read my site.

She shared some of the visions she has received of world events before they happened to prove her accuracy. I have felt from the beginning that the prophecy of the 23rd was true but didn't feel confidence about the date so I always used the term "possible" when refering to it. I believe what Paul said, "We prophesy in part." Now I see that the date may have also been very significant. I think the prophetess believes that the 23rd had more to do with the arraingements for this attack that the timing of the attack itself. This agrees with Leon's dream where he asked a prophet, "When will this start?" And for a moment he was quiet, just looking at me. And I asked him "23 January 2006?" and he said "YES! That is the date!"

In a vision she was in Russia on the 23rd when she saw them selling some submarines to the Muslims who then began to retrofit them and update them for an attack on the U.S. She saw the Soviet insignia on the side of the conning towers, which makes me think that possibly they have taken these out of mothballs because I dont think the newer Russian subs would still have that insignia. Russia was supplying their own navy people to run the subs as mercenaries hired by the muslims so the Russians could not be held responsible. She heard the muslims tell the Russians that they alone would decide the time to begin the attack. She saw that Putin was becoming a figurehead for the people who were actually in power and selling the subs. The Russian subs were in the attack of the prophecy of the 23rd but few could understand how this could be.

She also saw an anglo saxon muslim with western features bringing a suitcase nuke from Canada and then travel from island to island to a gated, well to do, community in the U.S. and then to a place to deposit the nuke that she hadn't seen fully. Later she traveled to the place that God showed her in the vision and found the islands, which she didn't know existed, exactly as she had seen, and then found the gated community just as she had seen. Then she traveled to the place where the nuke was deposited only to find it was a nuclear power plant that she had not known about. I put her in touch with a prophet who was in touch with the government over the hidden nuke issue.

She told me that she would write this all down and send it to me to put on our site so watch for it there.

Here is what I have taught for many years and what the Word says about, "We prophesy in part."

In full: www.americaslastdays.com...

In part:

Finally, brethren, pray for prophecies, dreams, visions, words of knowledge and wisdom from God. They will guide you through the coming tribulations and catastrophes. According to the Lord, the gift of prophecy will grow according to your faith to prophecy. [Rom. 12:6] And having gifts differing according to the grace that was given to us, whether prophecy, [let us prophesy] according to the proportion of our faith. We are not to judge someone else’s faith for “If you have faith have it unto yourselves.” The saints must be permitted to grow up and mature in their gift without being judged by those who don’t understand this about New Testament prophecy. The gift of prophecy also grows with maturity in knowledge. [1 Cor.13:9] For we know in part, and we prophesy in part; (meaning part God and part us) [10] but when that which is perfect (mature or full grown) is come, that which is in part (us) shall be done away. [11] When I was a child, I spake as a child, I felt as a child, I thought as a child: now that I am become a man, I have put away childish things. Notice from the beginning of our covenant many prophecies may be part us and part God. As we see here, this does not mean the one prophesying should be condemned for having part of their prophecy wrong any more than a child would be for acting immature. The fact that one part is wrong does not mean the rest is wrong. Notice that these prophecies were permitted in the early church so that the immature could grow in their gift. Although permitted they were discerned for the sake of truth and those who heard. [1 Cor.14:29] And let the prophets speak [by] two or three, and let the others discern.

[1 Cor.13:9] For we know in part, and we prophesy in part… (Please listen to Prophesying in Part.) Why does knowledge have an effect on prophecy? Prophecy is not like the gift of tongues. When one speaks in tongues they have no idea what they are saying so their mind does not get involved and pollute the gift. With the gift of interpretation of tongues as well as prophecy there can be this pollution. Since the person understands what is being said, the mind can pollute the gift with immature thinking, false doctrines, and desires of the flesh. We are warned not to condemn someone who is seeking truth among us for having these faults but rather gracefully instruct them. [Rom.14:1] But him that is weak in faith receive ye, [yet] not for decision of scruples. [2] One man hath faith to eat all things: but he that is weak eateth herbs. [3] Let not him that eateth set at nought him that eateth not; and let not him that eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him. [4] Who art thou that judgest the servant of another? to his own lord he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be made to stand; for the Lord hath power to make him stand. [5] One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day [alike]. Let each man be fully assured in his own mind. Those who judge the immature brethren’s attempts to step out in faith and prophecy need to remember God’s warning. [Jas.2:13] For judgment [is] without mercy to him that hath showed no mercy: mercy glorieth against judgment.

Probably no prophecies are perfect outside of the scriptures until “that which is perfect (mature or full grown) is come.” The Lord has shown us that we are about to come to the time when the man-child ministry will appear with the unleavened bread and the latter rain just as Jesus came but with the former rain. This will bring many to maturity because of the anointing and truth. This will quickly restore the five-fold ministry which is very feeble at this point. A person who is mature in the faith and doctrines of Scripture, as one who is in the office of true prophet must be, their prophecies are much more reliable. You see here that gifts of prophecy and knowledge are not judged as the office of a prophet was in the Old Covenant, so have mercy on those who are stepping out by faith.

Many have these gifts without holding the office, which is judged more strictly because of the greater anointing and maturity of the gift. Many who prophesy claim the office but should not. As we have seen in the Word, true prophets spoke things that did not come to pass because of God’s mercy or His people’s repentance. On the other hand, some are just proving themselves not to be prophets and/or not to be mature in faith and knowledge needed to support their gift. No condemnation intended.

Love from your servant in Christ,

David Eells

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join