It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

attack on monday the 23rd

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Interesting Peterpaul. What was the 'invisible' part?

What was the vision of your death, specifically, and how did you understand it to occur? Was it something you had to do in order for it to happen?

Thank you for you interest Nygdan.

The invisible part? Well that is something I could go on lecturing for years. That has to do with peceiving the difference between the physical world (with physical senses) and understanding (or seeing) the nonphysical (meta-physical) existence of our very own being. I. e. perceiving with two different sets of eyes or senses. Our physical body is bound to the physical reality, whereas the soul (that is invulnerable and undestructable) is set to perceive what is beyond that. That is also known as the astral sphere and is "invisible" to the physical until something occurs, that is known as the "awakening" or growing up of the soul (dawning).
Beyond that is the spiritual world of perfectness and harmony (i. e. the true nature of G-d). Since there is only ONE G-d, there is also only ONE true Spirit, also known and described as the HOLY SPIRIT. One is the SOURCE of all life, the other is the LIGHT (or water) that fills the UNIVERSE and sustains us by giving us the atmosphere (environtment) that keeps us ALIVE.
Anything that IS (in the physical and material world) has a MEANING, either known or unknown. To those who are not awake, it remains invisible until their souls begin to be aware, that LIFE sould be more than just being alive in this world. The SPIRIT of G-d regognizes that instantaniously and starts to support this kind of "awaking" (that is it's nature) and so by tries to draw it nearer and nearer to the source of all life.
The physical world tries to do the opposite, by distracting (attracting) the senses to this world. Yet when the soul starts to awaken or is enlightend by the spirit, it realizes that it is caught inbetween both. This awareness can be described as the "struggle" of and for life.
So that is just a short description of our threefold nature and why I say there is an invisible light (=higher meaning) to life.

Vision of death? Actually I would have to say "Vision of life". When one is reborn in the spirit, then the true meaning of "eternal life" becomes perfectly clear and obvious. It can be so strong that the yearning for becoming one with the Source of eternal life (or to drink from the eternal fountain of life) surpasses any other earthly desire. Death (as a physical fear of non-being or non-existance) has no meaning at all. The main reason for that is, because for the truely enlightend, there is no more such thing as death. Death is just a silly thought and not more than a shadow that can scare children.

Yet one of the gifts of reawaking is the gift of prophecy (seeing). That is where the trouble can also begin. Things that we once might have thoght to be most important for our lives turn out to be quite the contrary. And vise versa. In the process of recognizing that, we begin to reorganize our lives and reevalute the true meanings and adjust to those.

Now you would like to know why G-d tempted me to do and say something that never occured? When was the last time you said the LORD's prayer? Read thru all the lines and ask yourself. Maybe all HE wanted to do was make a FOOL out of ME.... (it was as if HE wanted to tell me, WHO IS more important? You or me?)
G-d is full of hidden (invisible) meanings. And most wonderful. If I don't understand Him today, well, as long as I still have a life I have to live, I'm sure I'm going to find out why I didn't understand in the first place. You know, even after 26 years it's still the most faszinating thing to do in life.
Peter Paul

<< 5  6  7   >>

join