It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

attack on monday the 23rd

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
i have seen a couple people say there will be an attack on 5 cities all on monday the 23rd. i havn't seen any reasons to back this up and i was wondering if anyone had any info on it. thanks guys.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Could you possibly give some info as to who the couple of people were that told you that?

and is it related to the recent OBL Audio Tape release recently?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
My sources are quiet. Unless their names are Usama, al-Zaqawi, or George, there's probably nothing to it.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I think the poster is referring to a "prophecy" that says 6 cities will be hit on Monday 23rd.

These cities are;

D.C.
Atlanta
Dallas
San Francisco
Cinn. OH
Montreal, Canada.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Is that a Davinci code prophecy or nostrodamus? Id like to read the context of that one.

Edited for Typo

[edit on 20-1-2006 by S1LV3R4D0]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
which prophecy is that nerd? which site?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I would like to know more about this also, seeing as I live in the center of one of the cities listed.
Don't put much faith in predictions, but maybe this is more than that?

I've been expecting another faked attack for awhile and it's about the righ time, will this one be blaimed on Iran?

More info pls, I don't like drive by postings!

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I did a search on google and ats for monday 23rd prophecy and monday 23rd attack and got zilch.

Nerdling can ya lay some more info on us pleeeeease.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
the city info comes from this page

Montreal, Canada eh?

maybe they meant Montreal, MO

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by quadricle
the city info comes from this page

Montreal, Canada eh?

maybe they meant Montreal, MO

!

I just spent the last freakin' hour searching for that very page.

All the copies of the text were on other sites that didn't give credit. That's the prophecy site.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I believe ATS member snots first mention it here

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
sorry guys, i should have given more info. all the references i found were in the terror analysis page. i knew of the prophecies but i was wondering if there was anything more substantial. managerie listed this page as a source for the prophecies.
www.americaslastdays.com...
if anyone knows of anything more concrete than a few dreams i would be interested.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Apparently the Bin Laden tape contained threats against cities. And thats why we havent seen the full tape.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
More info with added commentaries can be found at this site as well

forum.prophecies.us...

Apparently, the release of the supposed Bin Laden tape has caused increased interest in this prediction/speculation. Many at the site listed above have also had interesting debates as to whether or not that is actually Bin Laden on the tape. Comments ranging from him appearing darker, healthier, taller, heavier, and so forth have flown back and forth there.

But to keep on topic, it appears we will know more about the validity of said prediction in a very short while.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Very kewl quadricle, thanx for the link.

Interesting story of coraboration(sp?) from the little girl bday being that date and being warned from a prophet in there church 2 yrs ago. Interesting indeed.

Cincinnati: I have never been there, but in a vision I saw a bridge on the West side close to the downtown area, then I saw (Cointon) written? The bridge was suddenly swept away by something that came so quickly (from the East side), I am not sure if it was water or an explosion of some sort.)

San Francisco: I saw a suspension bridge and under the water on the pilings or supports of the bridge I saw men placing large targets. (Golden Gate Bridge) Further out in the water I saw submarines aiming at the targets. I then saw a long pier out in the water in another area and I saw large cargo ships crashing into the pier, more coming ashore, five altogether. The Cargo ships seemed to be running by remote control.

Montreal: I saw a large suspension bridge near the city blow up.

Atlanta: I saw something going underground. Like a train or sub-way and I felt like this was showing where the problem would originate, but that is all that I saw

Dallas: I saw myself away from the city, and I saw someone go underground, in awhile I heard an explosion in the center of the city and a large group of buildings, (many city blocks) blew up from the bottom up

Washington, DC: I seemed to be in Washington, I have never been there there before. I saw the White House in the distance and then all of a sudden I saw a white flash. I saw a man go into a bunker and I followed him down there, I didn't see him again, it seemed to be some kind of command center, but everyone was not moving and whatever the blast was affected everything.

Whats the general consensus on these prophecies? Complete Whacko or something to think about?

Trek the recent OBL release was audio only. Any images they are debating were archive im pretty sure.

[edit on 21-1-2006 by S1LV3R4D0]

[edit on 21-1-2006 by S1LV3R4D0]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I just felt I should add this incase people didn't know.

Monday is Election day in Canada.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Whoa i didnt know that, thanx Umbrax.

And Montreal just had to be one of those cities didnt it.

I wonder if this prophecy will have an affect, if any, on voter turnout...

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
In Atlanta there's an abortion rally planned for the capitol steps on that day, if I'm reading this correctly

www.earnedmedia.org...

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
If the same Dallas scenario happens in Atlanta since they both involve a train happens...could be a bad thing. Those are all pretty big cities so im sure there will be something happenin in them that involves a large group.

The san fran one is way weird though..didnt say not feasible...just weird

Subs targeting the GG Bridge... Cargo ships being remotely controlled and crashing into the pier??

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
At the risk of sounding like a lazy arse, when exactly was this prophecy made?

Paul Martin set the date of January 23rd back on November 29th.

If the prophecy was made before then we will know that is just a coincidence.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join