It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

attack on monday the 23rd

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Well that leaves approximately 15 minutes until I can sleep without concern as My Monday is ended for the week then

I will say though we had warnings over our TV about possible tourist attacks in Indonesia and warning not to go near some central province.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Welcome to life as a NYC resident or worker where every bit of terror news seems aimed at you.

Wow! That should be the new state motto.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
already working on the intellectual property rights.

also working on

NYC, the permanent Orange Alrt

New York, New York, it's a hell of a target

NYC, Targetland Central

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I sent an email to the site administrator asking about this prophecy. Should be interesting to hear a response.

edit to add:
BTW, that site given earlier in this thread isn't the orignal site, its another man's notations about the prophecy (those notes in red).

This, apparently, is the actual prophecy from the seer. Or at least a page with just his prediction.
www.etpv.org...

I have contacted him also to see if he'd like to discuss the prophecy.

[edit on 23-1-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I sent an email to the site administrator asking about this prophecy. Should be interesting to hear a response.

edit to add:
BTW, that site given earlier in this thread isn't the orignal site, its another man's notations about the prophecy (those notes in red).

This, apparently, is the actual prophecy from the seer. Or at least a page with just his prediction.
www.etpv.org...

Should we take this prediction serious?

He seems to be a modern day daniel the prophet.

Well Monday isnt over yet..we still have a ways to go.

Did he witness this in daytime..like did all this stuff happen in daytime or night?

What time will bush be in kansas today?I need to know?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Bush is giving speech right now..about war on terror at kansas state university...uttt ohhhh...something might happen soon? maybe in the next hour?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Lets hope this prediction is wrong because the last the economy need(especially here in Michigan) is another attack

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphacenturi
Wherever George Bush is, he will be watching the Elections very closely, he is hoping for a Harper majority.
Peterpaul why do you say annexed, they would have to invade us first
your funny, we are not a barn that you can affix to a stable.
And for all those who feel Harper(if elected) will play into Bush's hand, I do feel you sorely underestimate the man.
Conservative in Canada does not neccessarily mean conservative in the US.

Maybe you might not have been aware of this, but you should read it very carefully. There already are Texas Rangers patroling highways in Canada and the RCMP can't do much about it.

www.globalresearch.ca...

Sorry if you got the impression I would think you were a barn. But with the gloomy perspective of Ford letting off 30.000 employees and closing 14 plants, Canada expects unemployment rate to go up to 25%.
Don't blame me. Study the facts.
Peter Paul

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
its no 12:28 here, *checkes watch*
I don't see any fireworks yet boys.
man, another prohecy bites the dust.
they must of figured out that all prophecy's
are meant to be changed

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
edit to add:
www.etpv.org...

Talking from my own exeriences I would say that we don't have anything in this dimension to fear today. So in my opinion not much will happen today.
That doesn't mean however that this "dreamlike" nightmare will not occur sometime in future. The date itself could just be a mark, indicating that due to some occurence starting today, the tracks will be laid that will lead to the downfall of "liberty".
Since every little aspect of the vision has a meaning also, it would take some time to analyse it. Since most of it expresses fear associated with certain places, elements and figures amidst "chaos", it does indicate that the person involved is going through a spiritual process of transformation. It's something like reorganizing the soul and rearranging the inner values.
I think this is a very good example of what people will have to go through in the future themselves to get to the point of true enlightment. It is very painful so don't laugh or scorn at it.
Peter Paul

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Im waiting for an attack at 1:23 pm

bush will still be giving his speech by then...

If your watching fox news channel..you can see the speech live

G's this guys talks alot of B.S

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
well guys it 1:26 now and nothings happended yet i guess that means we're 0/4 now

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Still got 40 min to go for 1:23 in the Heartland...
soon, we will all breathe easier..

the funny thing is, timing might be any time and any day... but for the reason that "someone said so" we are worried now, but soon not anymore...

sense?.. none...

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
To be honest this attack could take place at any time today...I would think it would be while bush is still in kansas..so that way he can avoid being hurt...this speech has been going on for about 45 mins now.

We are not out of the woods yet!

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Well, I'm in downtown Washington, DC right now and.....
OH NO!
OMG!!!
NOOOO!!!

Nothing's happening!!!

Well, there is something happening actually. There's thousands of people here for the Roe V. Wade demonstrations. Mostly kids. Bombing thousands of kids would be pointless and accomplish nothing except getting the world pissed at you. The terrorists know this I'm sure. They do something like that and every ally and sponsor state they had will disappear as no country will want to feel the wrath of any US retaliation.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0
Whoa i didnt know that, thanx Umbrax.

And Montreal just had to be one of those cities didnt it.

I wonder if this prophecy will have an affect, if any, on voter turnout...

No way. We want them out of Ottawa too badly...................
Cheers eh?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Bombing thousands of kids would be pointless and accomplish nothing except getting the world pissed at you.

actually if they were to go for any one it would be smart to go after the kids. if you wipe out the next generation theres no one to take over after the baby boomers die.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hello London calling.. is any one receiving.. over

Hello...

Hello..

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
As far as I can tell, nothing's happening, and nothing will happen.

Seems like more scare tactics.

Either that, or we've got a bunch of lazy, shiftless terrorists assigned to us. They probably overslept or something, too much booze at the strip bar the night before.

Other than the possibility of an attack around supper time, I'd say it's all clear on the Western front.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
not so fast. rush hour is just getting underway on the east coast of the US

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join