It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serial Rapist gets 60-day Sentence!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
10,000 is 1 times 10,000, truthseeka. Guilt is guilt, no matter the guilty party. Dyncorp is able to get away with what they are doing (if your assertion is true, its the first I've heard of it) because the law enforcement and judicial systems are looking the other way, on purpose or out of ignorance, it doesn't matter.

Each and every one of us is responsible for stopping this abuse, especially the fathers and mothers who are visiting this very treatment on their own children, either engaging in it themselves or ignoring the obvious signs that it is happening. The conspiracy of silence regarding this issue must end.

1 by 1, and 10,000 by 10,000, I pray to God, the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and earth, that this abuse of our children will end, once and for all.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Until it stops we are all victims. Remember the statement that none of us is free so long as one of us in in chains?

Works the same way here.

Indifference is almost greater than evil.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Yes. Indifference, especially indifference to the safety and quality of the lives of our children is a great evil. It must be overcome, and those responsible for this unspeakable abuse must be brought to justice.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
What the hell? This is wrong. I mean look at what Mike Ferner and his brother got and could've got for spray-painting overpasses with the text "Troops out now."

[edit on 24/1/2006 by SwearBear]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
10,000 is 1 times 10,000, truthseeka. Guilt is guilt, no matter the guilty party. Dyncorp is able to get away with what they are doing (if your assertion is true, its the first I've heard of it) because the law enforcement and judicial systems are looking the other way, on purpose or out of ignorance, it doesn't matter.

Each and every one of us is responsible for stopping this abuse, especially the fathers and mothers who are visiting this very treatment on their own children, either engaging in it themselves or ignoring the obvious signs that it is happening. The conspiracy of silence regarding this issue must end.

1 by 1, and 10,000 by 10,000, I pray to God, the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and earth, that this abuse of our children will end, once and for all.

That number was just a quote.

The actual number of women and children that they kidnapped (in one year and in one region of Europe, btw) was 200,000. TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND!!! Kidnapped and forced into sex slavery or conventional slavery! And yes, it's true; Cynthia McKinney asked Rumsfeld about it during a hearing. And, they have been CONVICTED of doing this, but of course, nothing happened. Oh, wait, Rumsfeld said they were put in the "penalty box" and didn't get contracts for a year. That would have been a nice punishment
, except that they STILL got contracts.

See, my problem is that the news tells you what to worry or be concerned about. They'll tell you to fret over that girl in Aruba or this case all day, but they won't tell you to be concerned about Dyncorp, which has a head location here in Austin, victimizing kids by the ton. That's my problem with this, along with people getting decades behind bars for dealing drugs.

BTW, Dyncorp has lobbyists trying to stop the Pentagon from enacting measures to combat human trafficking. That's right; they have lobbyists lobbying to let them continue kidnapping women and kids and turning them into slaves.

Don't give me that numbers don't matter crap, either. Everyone's all upset over this one case (which is good), but is either ignorant or oblivious to Dyncorp's dirt. Why don't you get mad about that and get more info on it; at least that rapist POS got some punishment.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Again, this is the first I've heard of Dyncorp, and the first I've heard they engage in human trafficking, and I will look into it. I'm surprised you haven't started a thread, or at least provided a link about it, already. You seem to know quite a bit about Dyncorp and their activities, but you seem more intent on discrediting this thread than you are about exposing them.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Does anyone know of one person or business that has ceased to trade or associate with Dyncorp in protest?

You would think, with a story this big, that someone would have made a moral stand and decided the money wasn't worth being in bed with slave traders.

You would like to think so, but if people didn't put money and power ahead of justice for poorest and least powerfull, the modern slave trade wouldn't be the Multi-Billion Dollar International Industry it is.

Wouldn't it also be interesting to find out if any of these 'dodgy' judges have investments in Dyncorp or parent and associated companies. If your retirement money grows off the child sex slave industry you would be disinclined to 'deflate demand' by handing out harsh sentances for sexual crimes against children.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
So, here's the Dyncorp sex scandal link. I don't know why nobody else has posted it so far, other than it is from an Alex Jones site, and folks don't want to get jumped on by debunkers or whatever.

It doesn't surprise me, neither that this is going on nor that nobody wants to post the link, and if you really want to see who's responsible, take a good look in the mirror. We as a people have allowed this to happen. Every military machine that has ever come to power and waged prolonged war has had to provide an outlet for the overflowing aggression of the troops. We as a people are responsible for making it stop. As I said above, mothers and fathers that are engaged in or aware of these practices are part of the culture of corruption that has allowed this to happen.

Or, we can be like Michael Jackson and move to Bahrain, where maybe its the norm, or whatever. I guess he looked at the 'Man in the Mirror' and asked him to change his ways, and the man in the mirror said no.

What's your answer?

Dyncorp and Halliburton Sex Slave Scandal Won't Go Away

How is it ever going to go away when we are sitting here giving it tacit approval with our vote, or the failure thereof? What ya gonna do, What ya gonna do when they come for you (and yours)?

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
So are there any ATSers, their family and friends, who have or will pull out any investments they have in DynCorp or Halliburton?

How many people justify keeping these investments despite knowing of their slave trade involvment?

I'm starting to think the reason so few people get involved in threads about child abuse, is because they are avoiding facing the guilt of choosing business over justice.

Remember paedophiles aren't protecting each other out of 'friendship' but to defend what they see as their 'right' to 'love' as they choose, and get a hell of alot money and power out of 'their industry'.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The sentence was extended to at least 3 years. The judge got the state to agree to treatment for the offender while incarcerated, so he kept his word and handed down a harsher sentence.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
That's a little more like it.

I heard on the O'Reilly Factor last night that it was "high noon in Vermont", as bloviating Bill put it. I guess that means it was the last chance for this judge to change his ruling before sentencing was carried out. Its somewhat encouraging to see the sentence increased. Imo, this still doesn't do justice to the victim and what she must have gone through during the four years she was abused.

How are we ever going to take on Dyncorp and the whole global human trafficking system if our own legal system takes individual cases of rape and abuse so lightly?

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
So despite a huge public outcry, the offender, child rapist, now gets 3 years (one year less than the child suffered for his pleasure) and only because he can now get 'treatment' while there.

All this judge has done is to reconfirm, to wide public attention, that a mans sexual desire is more important than the children he prays upon.

There should be a much bigger public outcry now, as the judge has stood by his judgement in making the child rapists 'welfare' more important than justice, but of course there won't be.

To me this decision screams that the judge 'understood', more than 90 days without a child to have sex with and no 'treatment' to cope with the 'withdrawal' would be a 'cruel' punishment.
Seriously, why else would 'treatment' have to be given in gaol where he can't get access to children?

It seems there are only a tiny minority of ATSers interested in exposing the Organized Child Sex Trade (going by the little input and early deaths of threads on this topic), and this a conspiracy site, so how little interest is there in the general public who still want to believe people in authority should be trusted and that making money should never be hampered by something as 'subjective' as morality.

[edit on 26-1-2006 by suzy ryan]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I feel horror for the little girl but why is everyone so distraught about this incident? It happens everyday. Putting the guy to death would feel good for you and me but it is not going to stop more raps and child molesters from their sick acts. Everyone is talking about how we should go after Dyncorp for their involvement in the sex trade. I find it funny that you will boycott Dyncorp but wont even consider not buying that product made in China. What about the children making stuff you buy everyday, having to work 60 hours a week getting 30 cents a day. If that is not abuse then, holy crap.

This judge is just an idiot in my opinion. I see idiot's everyday, he just happens to be employed as a judge,

[edit on 26-1-2006 by hiattCIA]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
So hiattCIA, are you saying no one should boycott DynCorp or Halliburton because these super rich and powerfull private companies, from the worlds most privledged and powerfull nation, who made an extra fortune dealing in modern slavery, aren't as bad as China?

By that logic, we shouldn't worry about murderers because there are those who torture before they murder, which is so much worse.

The fact that you are aware of these acts going on every day yet would rather pour cold water on justifiable outrage than be outraged yourself makes me wonder where your investments are and whether you feel protecting them is more important than delivering justice to the least powerfull.

There are plenty of China bashing threads going on, but bugger all about the Organized Child Sex Trade, so if you want to bash China go to those threads but if you just don't want folk discussing injustices suffered by Child Sex Offenders don't tell us how bad you feel for the girl before you effectively tell us to shut up.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It is exactly the 'happens every day' attitude and sentiment that allows this type of abuse to continue and to escalate. Has your heart become so hardened that you are willing to accept it because it happens every day? Comparing it to buying goods made in China is patently ridiculous. That is a trade issue based on Human Rights, another whole spectrum our government and legal system is dropping the ball on. "Its ok, because we buy goods that are made in China, and their government allows even worse abuse than ours."????? What kind of logical thought process is that?

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

All this judge has done is to reconfirm, to wide public attention, that a mans sexual desire is more important than the children he prays upon.

Legally the offender was a juvenile, he had the mind of a 12 year old boy. He didn't understand what he did was wrong, and with treatment he can be educated. The Judge's number one priority, as it should be, is to protect everyone involved. He can't turn back time, but he can do his best to make sure this particular man never re-offends.

There should be a much bigger public outcry now, as the judge has stood by his judgement in making the child rapists 'welfare' more important than justice, but of course there won't be.

If you don't like the law, change it. The judge operated within the law, and as a result of his stubborness in the face of the misplaced outrage (such as yours) of uninformed people, he has accomplished his goal. His goal was to insure the offender got the treatment required as soon as possible, while removing him from the community for a long enough period of time to ensure the change is sticking.

The sentence isn't for 3 years. It's for AT LEAST 3 years. If the offender is still unstable and unable to conform to societal norms, he won't be let out. Or he will, but because of budget cuts.

This judge is a good man, and moreso because he was willing to endure this sort of nonsense for WEEKS, in order to accomplish his goal and do his damn job. Where were the girl's parents? Blame them for five minutes and give this judge a break.

It seems there are only a tiny minority of ATSers interested in exposing the Organized Child Sex Trade

Because it's a real conspiracy.
The obviously fake nonsense conspiracies can attain hundreds of pages, meanwhile threads detailing actual conspiracies often don't get a single reply. It happens over and over again.

The obvious reason is because many people come to ATS to be entertained, and not necessarily to become informed, or to take a moral stand. It's nothing you can change, so why be upset about it?

[edit on 26-1-2006 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
So hiattCIA, are you saying no one should boycott DynCorp or Halliburton because these super rich and powerfull private companies, from the worlds most privileged and powerfull nation, who made an extra fortune dealing in modern slavery, aren't as bad as China?

By that logic, we shouldn't worry about murderers because there are those who torture before they murder, which is so much worse.

The fact that you are aware of these acts going on every day yet would rather pour cold water on justifiable outrage than be outraged yourself makes me wonder where your investments are and whether you feel protecting them is more important than delivering justice to the least powerfull.

There are plenty of China bashing threads going on, but bugger all about the Organized Child Sex Trade, so if you want to bash China go to those threads but if you just don't want folk discussing injustices suffered by Child Sex Offenders don't tell us how bad you feel for the girl before you effectively tell us to shut up.

I am outraged. What can you do??? I have been fighting for justice everyday. The people higher up in scale (politicians, government officials) are looking out for themselves and their agenda not the justice of the people. This just seems to me like a little incident that happens 24/7. Only now people are mad because a rapist gets free. They get off the hook everyday!!! Why now are you disgusted?

After awhile, seeing this everyday your viewpoint on justice starts to fade.
I have always believed eye for an eye.

Unless, you can overthrow the government and make changes yourself, no matter how hard you fight the greed at the top will always win.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Lets address this very real conspiracy...
lets look at the various methods of disinfo employed regarding the very real and spooky white house sex scandal...

which may be why dyncorp can do what they do... a high level of approval from this administration...

but do you understand to follow this, you will attract alot of harsh attention... and not to mention the ire of all the government stooges that haunt this board... (why they would protect anyone who would molest a child is beyond me, but it makes them just as guilty in the eyes of god)

white house sex scandal franklin documents are here:
hyped unbeleivable disinfo version
the moderated version

these are NOT mentally retarded scumbags people... they are politicians who SOLD YOU OUT to protect thier scumbag perverted actions
can anyone say "lynchmob" ?

[edit on 26-1-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
First, a 90 day stint for someone the mental age of 12, THEN 'treatment' so he doesn't reoffend?

Now, at LEAST 3 years 'treatment' BEFORE being let back out in society?

If 'treatment' outside of gaol was concidered safe and just before, why now at least 3 years of 'treatment' before being concidered safe and just?

This is the country that tries children for murder, as adults, but you think it's fair to not detain a man, too mentally young to understand he is a danger, BECAUSE he doesn't understand he IS A DANGER.

If you are at all aware of what sexual abuse can do to the mental developement of children, then you should want less of these mentally challenged folk out and about creating more of the same, and less judges who put them out on the streets, not justifying this judges waffling as some humane, higher wisdom.

The "he can't help it because he's only 12" has failed to keep plenty of kids who have commited much lesser crimes from being locked up, and you show me a 12 year old who doesn't know it's wrong to have sex with a 6 year old and I'll show you someone with a much younger mental age than 12, so I can't just can't accept your justifications of this judge.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hello Icarus
Excellent Post! We all need to hear the Truth! This makes my Blood Boil!
I'm not that far from Vermont, it made my stomach sick to hear the Judges light sentence that was given. If one can call it that!
In God's Word it said, " It would be better for one to be born with a mill stone tied around one's neck, then to hurt one of these little ones.
Someday Gods vengence will indeed be upon all those that do hurt his little children!
With the money I will soon be raising for the Less Fortunate, these hurt unfortunate little Angels indeed will be Top Priority on my List!
By the way Icarus I love your Wings! Thank You for making us Aware of this!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join