It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Pentagon: The Mystery of the Moved Taxi

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=24654066]neutronflux[

www.flickr.com...@N02/48018964722/in/album-72157705785286191/

So is that where you got this BS from? Supposedly that shows a cab?

You know very well that this is the rear driver's side door, on which the distinctive white Capitol Cab logo was painted.
edit on 1-10-2019 by RubyGray because: Format

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Pilgrum

Hi Pilgrum,
I will look up some of your previous posts to find your point of view.

I wonder whether it is as cold in your area as mine has been this year.

You might be surprised to find that there is evidence you had never seen or heard of before, which has the potential to change your mind. I suggest ignoring the one trick pony who is so desperate to discredit this evidence, and try to follow the narrative I am laying out.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RubyGray

originally posted by: [post=24654066]neutronflux[

www.flickr.com...@N02/48018964722/in/album-72157705785286191/

You know very well that this is the rear driver's side door, on which the distinctive white Capitol Cab logo was painted.

No I don’t because one:

Your link don’t work.

Two, there is no discernible marks to positively ID anything in what you posted.

?????????

Now. Can you address:
Lloyde’s changing story?
CIT’s shady interviewing tactics?
CIT will not address when the people they interviewed try to correct them?

The pentagon was hit by flight 77 just before 9:38am. At what time was the cab hit by a light pole. Before or after the pentagon was hit. What propelled the light pole. What size was the light pole that ended up sticking out of the windshield.

The piece in the photo that you circled is part of a light pole. True or false.

Pilgrum said it best:

None of that adds up to the cab being relocated for whatever imaginary nefarious purpose though or even the cab, all pieces of pole, broken glass and road damage being moved while we're at it.

How did all the damage associated with the cab and light pole get moved as questioned by Pilgrum?
edit on 1-10-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

No I don’t because
there is no discernible marks to positively ID anything in what you posted.
?????????

The pentagon was hit by flight 77 just before 9:38am. At what time was the cab hit by a light pole. Before or after the pentagon was hit. What propelled the light pole. What size was the light pole that ended up sticking out of the windshield.

Pilgrum said it best:
"None of that adds up to the cab being relocated for whatever imaginary nefarious purpose though or even the cab, all pieces of pole, broken glass and road damage being moved while we're at it."

How did all the damage associated with the cab and light pole get moved as questioned by Pilgrum?

Oh for crying out loud. The inanity bar just gets raised higher with every page.
Try READING what I write.
Everything you said has been fully addressed time after time.
Quit pretending it hasn't.
The pole in the cab extended from its impact marks on the rear seat, out to the front of the hood, just like lloyde england drew on his scale diagram, and as he very specifically demonstrated on both of CIT's videos, and as seen at 9:41 A.m. in the amateur video, immediately before it was pulled out.
As I have shown on numerous screenshots here, which you refuse to acknowledge.

Why do you cut out and paste here, only a small segment of just one screenshot, to exclude the diagonal pole still through the windscreen???
Oh wait, I think I can guess...

Also quit pretending David Chandler, Warren Stutt, John Wyndham, et al are the shining authorities here.
They claim that 9/11 was an INSIDE JOB, didn't you know this???
They are "TRUTHERS".
This means that, even though they (wrongly) accept that a plane (which they DO NOT BELIEVE WAS AA77) flew on the Official Flightpath and did all that damage ...
That ultimately, 9/11 was perpetrated by the government and military, not by a handful of hankyheads.

So they at least agree with me in that.
How many times now have I pointed oùt that they only PRETEND to respect Lloyde England and his cab as "WITNESSES?"
They are being deceitful here, because they refuse to accept the testimony of Lloyde England, that HE WAS NOT ON THE BRIDGE WHEN THE POLE HIT HIS CAB.

They also claim that it was NOT THAT BIG DOWNED LIGHTPOLE #1 THAT HIT LLOYDE'S CAB.

Didn't you know this either?
David Chandler has made a detailed PowerPoint presentation, on how it was the lower support arm from DOWNED POLE #2 which hit the cab, which he says is 11 feet 6 inches long.
Well, he is wrong again here.
He makes an incredibly laughable false ID of an imagined support arm in a Jason Ingersoll photo, which is actually the electrical cable from inside Pole #1.
He fails to recognise that the support arms are flattened in cross section, and only about 2 1/2 inches in diameter.

However, the two distinct impact marks made on Lloyde's rear seat by the pole when it hit there, are perfectly circular, and about 4 inches diameter.
Therefore, the pole which speared Lloyde's cab was perfectly circular, and 4 inches diameter.
It could only have had a consistent 4 inch diameter from one end to the other, because the hole in the windshield is also 4 inches diameter.
Lloyde England positively identified the pole behind his cab, which was perfectly circular, about 4 inches diameter, and therefore NOT ANY PART OF ANY LIGHTPOLE, as the pole which he pulled out of the cab.
As it is a fact that this pole was "DRIVEN DOWN LIKE A JAVELIN" through Lloyde's windscreen, dashboard, front seat and into the rear seat, and it did not come from a light pole, and Lloyde was 400 yards north of the bridge at the time, it is OBVIOUS that some military agency was responsible for this event, with full government mandate.

Even those False Truthers You keep quoting by the drayload, agree your government and military did 9/11.

They claim however, that there is no evidence which can be found at the Pentagon to prove that in this case.
They use the fact that WTC7 was demolished in a controlled implosion, as the evidence that 9/11 was an INSIDE JOB, which must necessarily include the Pentagon.

I am helpfully pointing out to them that I HAVE FOUND THE EVIDENCE AT THE PENTAGON FOR THEM.
They can stop maligning their "respected" eyewitness Lloyde England now.
The videos show how this was pulled off.

And I repeat, that YOU HAVE ALREADY ADMITTED THAT THE BLACK CAR BESIDE THE CEMETERY WALL AT 9:41 a.m. IN THAT VIDEO, IS A CAPITOL CAB.

But you must also agree that the BLACK CAR ASKEW ACROSS THE LANES SIMULTANEOUSLY IN THE SAME VIDEO, IS A CAPITOL CAB.
Even though you cannot see most of its identifying features, ESPECIALLY ITS NUMBER PLATE TO ID IT AS Lloyde's.

TWO CAPITOL CABS, RIGHT.

How then, do you explain the BLACK CAPITOL CAB ON VIDEO, SPEEDING AWAY FROM THE TOP OF THE BRIDGE at ~9:43 a.m.?
As the black towtruck and trailer pull up onto the top of the bridge and do a right hand U-turn across the lanes?

How do you explain that DONALD RUMSFELD THEN SENT HIS BODYGUARD, OFFICER AUBREY DAVIS, TO COLLECT LLOYDE AND DRIVE HIM TO THE TOP OF THE BRIDGE by 9:54 a.m., where DAVIS SUPERVISED LLOYDE THROUGHOUT JASON INGERSOLL'S PHOTO SESSION?

This damning evidence is all right there, in videos and official military photographs.
This fact alone, is sufficient to incriminate the government and military of staging 9/11.
There is no way that DONALD RUMSFELD'S BODYGUARD could have been sent from the triage station on the lawn, to participate in the photo shoot on the bridge, minding Lloyde England, unless DONALD RUMSFELD HAD PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF THIS EVENT.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RubyGray

What a rant.

And you still cannot explain what damaged the pentagon.

The radar and flight path damage.

The flight recorder data.

The families missing loved ones that boarded flight 77.

How the passengers and crew of flight 77 ended up dead at the pentagon.

You deny and ignore the bulk of witnesses that attest to a large jet impact at the pentagon.

You cannot provide valid links to your “evidence”.

Now. Can you address:
Lloyde’s changing story? That Lloyde contradicts himself.

Pilgrum said it best:

None of that adds up to the cab being relocated for whatever imaginary nefarious purpose though or even the cab, all pieces of pole, broken glass and road damage being moved while we're at it.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Quote where I ever said trust the government. However, CIT are known for pushing falsehoods. CIT are biased and untrustworthy.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

You

Try READING what I write

Why? You will not answer questions out of intellectual honesty.

Again. Is it true that Lloyde did state the below?

truthandshadows.com...

In an audio pre-interview for the same CIT video, England is asked by Pickering, “So which piece did you take out of the window?”6

England: “The long piece. The part that was [unintelligible] off the, off the ground.”

Pickering: So it’s the long piece?

England: Yeah, the long piece. See it’s the long piece. See the end on it?

Ranke (to someone in the room): Show him the end.

England: Yeah, this was the piece that was in the ground.

Then, in their 2008 interview, Ranke asks about the length of the pole he is talking about:

Ranke: So, you’re saying, how long do you think the pole was? Approximately?

England: It was sticking out, way over…

Ranke: No, I mean the whole pole.

England: I’d say it was about 30, 40 foot long. … The base of it was in concrete.

Marquis: And to clarify, it was the long piece of the base of the pole.

England: Yes, the long piece that was sticking out across the hood.

In the interview with Hill, England volunteers the size of the pole that he says entered his cab:

England: “I think the pole was about 40 foot long.”

Does all this sound like he’s talking about an 11.5-foot arm on the top of the pole? Incredibly, Coste says this shorter section would appear “long” in comparison to England’s own height.7

So you referenced Lloyde who contradicts himself.

Is it false Lloyde has a pattern contradicting himself?
edit on 1-10-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

And the most ignorant part of your rants of late? It doesn’t mater if Lloyde said 12 foot or 30 foot.

You still have no explanation for the flight path damage as a whole, what damaged the pentagon, how the wreckage of flight 77 ended up at the pentagon, and how the flight crew and passengers ended up dead inside the pentagon. The real issues of the pentagon. Not your obsession of your fabricated mythology concerning property damage to a single light pole.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
how is this discussion still taking place. of course inside job

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienAnonymous

Yeap, obviously

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: openedeyesandears

originally posted by: AlienAnonymous

Yeap, obviously

What? You don’t want to talk about the fantasies a missile or drone hit the pentagon and you don’t want to continue ignoring /exploiting those who were murdered at the hands of hijackers on flight 77.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Well NO, these intelligent people understand that this topic is The MYSTERY of the MOVED TAXI, which is what all posts are supposed to address on this thread.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Just to remind everybody what was shown on the video,
"911 First Two Handheld Camera Videos Of Pentagon After 9:38 am"
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The identifying features of a 1990 Lincoln Continental are all displayed on the video.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Still more identifying features of the 1990 Lincoln Continental, and Lloyde England's Capitol Cab.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
And more!!

LLOYDE ENGLAND NEVER LIED.
HE NEVER CHANGED HIS STORY.
HE WAS DRIVING SOUTHBOUND ON ROUTE 27, NORTH OF THE HELIPORT, WHEN A 12 FOOT POLE SPEARED HIS WINDSCREEN.
VIDEOS NOW PROVE EVERY DETAIL IN LLOYDE'S COMPREHENSIVE TESTIMONY.
NO MATTER HOW DISINGENUOUS PEOPLE TRY TO TWIST HIS WORDS TO SUIT THEIR OWN AGENDA.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   

You posted these photos as proof of what? That your delusional?
Nothing that you circled is readable or discernible?

Present one circled item where the actual cab number or license plate is readable. Then add on we have no idea who took the pictures when and where.

There is no pole where you circled there should be a pole.

Again. Is it true that Lloyde did state the below?

truthandshadows.com...
truthandshadows.com...

In an audio pre-interview for the same CIT video, England is asked by Pickering, “So which piece did you take out of the window?”6

England: “The long piece. The part that was [unintelligible] off the, off the ground.”

Pickering: So it’s the long piece?

England: Yeah, the long piece. See it’s the long piece. See the end on it?

Ranke (to someone in the room): Show him the end.

England: Yeah, this was the piece that was in the ground.

Then, in their 2008 interview, Ranke asks about the length of the pole he is talking about:

Ranke: So, you’re saying, how long do you think the pole was? Approximately?

England: It was sticking out, way over…

Ranke: No, I mean the whole pole.

England: I’d say it was about 30, 40 foot long. … The base of it was in concrete.

Marquis: And to clarify, it was the long piece of the base of the pole.

England: Yes, the long piece that was sticking out across the hood.

In the interview with Hill, England volunteers the size of the pole that he says entered his cab:

England: “I think the pole was about 40 foot long.”

Does all this sound like he’s talking about an 11.5-foot arm on the top of the pole? Incredibly, Coste says this shorter section would appear “long” in comparison to England’s own height.7

Making your statement below a blatant falsehood

LLOYDE ENGLAND NEVER LIED.
HE NEVER CHANGED HIS STORY.

edit on 2-10-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 2-10-2019 by neutronflux because: Made sentence more specific

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

From your own photo that is not even discernible, there is no pole!

Instead of ignoring the obvious and pushing blatant falsehoods, answer to

Now. Can you address:
Lloyde’s changing story?

The piece in the photo of the cab on the road by the pieces of light pole that you circled is part of a light pole. True or false.

Pilgrum said it best:

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join