It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Pentagon: The Mystery of the Moved Taxi

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Lloyd, Survivors' Fund Project Survivor Story

Lloyd still keeps a torn dollar bill signed by a stranger and dated September 11, 2001. It marks a day he has struggled to survive for two years. But Lloyd’s story is different from most other Survivors’ Fund clients. His life and livelihood was changed by the path of Flight 77 before it hit the Pentagon.

Lloyd, 69, began the morning of September 11, 2001 like most days, driving his taxi cab. A passenger in Rosslyn told him what had happened at the World Trade Center so he turned on his radio and headed home. As he approached the Navy Annex, he saw a plane flying dangerously low overhead. Simultaneously, the plane struck a light pole and the pole came crashing down onto the front of Lloyd’s taxi cab, destroying the windshield in front of his eyes. Glass was everywhere as he tried to stop the car. Another car stopped and the driver helped move the heavy pole off Lloyd’s car. As they were moving the pole, they heard a big boom and turned to see an explosion. The light pole fell on Lloyd and he struggled to get up from underneath, wondering what had happened.

Police started to arrive on the scene and forced Lloyde to move. They urged the bystanders to leave the area in case there was another explosion. Lloyde was forced to abandon his car in the middle of the street to begin the long walk home. As he made his way on foot up Route 395, he met a man who had been working at the Pentagon. Walking side by side they found a dollar bill lying in the road. They picked it up, tore it in half, each signed one half and traded with each other. Parting ways each took half of a torn dollar with a stranger’s name on it. Lloyde still keeps this tangible reminder of his experience on 9/11.

Lloyde says the hardest part of his journey since 9/11 has been trying to survive without money. He realized once he got home the morning of September 11th that he would not be able to work without his car—it is his livelihood. He was without a vehicle for two months until he purchased a used car with the help of American Red Cross funds. They were the only people to come to his aid in the beginning until his daughter came across the Survivors’ Fund. With the help of his case manager and financial support from the Fund, he has been able to afford his monthly expenses, something he struggled with after 9/11. “I’m not accustomed to people helping me,�? he says. “I’m amazed that there are people there just to do that.�?

Lloyde tends to keep his feelings to himself. He is quiet, respectful and humble when speaking of his experiences. When asked if it helps him to talk about September 11th, he says, “I don’t know. There are things I’d like to forget.�? The remnants of September 11, the reminders are all over for him but he concludes, “surviving hasn’t been easy, but it can be done.�?

www.survivorsfundproject.org...

From Here:

www.survivorsfundproject.org/SFPFinal/survivors_fund_project_clients/survivorsSpotlight.asp

Questions:

-How is he able to come to a stop, with a light pole on his cab, gather himself, while another driver stops, gets out of his car, runs over to "Lloyd", presumably asks him if he's ok, helps Lloyd out of the car or while he gets out on his own, then the both of them begin to move the lampost AND THEN there is an explosion from the plane?

-Why did he need to leave the car there? There was absolutely nothing wrong with his car other than the windshield. Why didn't he move it? Why did he need a new one? And why did he get a new one from the American Red Cross?

He left it on a highway, not a street

Let's really see what happened...the photographic evidence:

Click here for enlarged image

Click here to see enlarged area and the cab that was moved.

SO WHY IS THE TAXI MOVED????

Probably for the photo oppoutunity. Maybe to make the official account more believable in regards to Cab position.

external image

Here you can see the guard rail, no stonewall. You can see it even more when the camera man pans back, shown in the beginning of Loose Change 2:

Now for the Taxi itself...

NOT A SINGLE SCRATCH/DENT ON THE HOOD OR THE ROOF FROM THE VERY HEAVY, 45 FT TALL LAMPOST!!!

Click for enlarged image

Other questions to ponder:

-*If he was travelling on a highway, and he came to an abrupt right turn stop. Why are there no skid marks?*

-In the close-up of the taxi, does it appears there are no white divider lines under and behind the taxi?

-Why does there appear to be chalk line lining up with the base of the lampost?

I tried the phone number on the door. Disconnected.

District of Columbia Taxicab Commission:

dctaxi.dc.gov...

Here is an entry I found on that DC taxi site:

This is a list of business partners that are supporting our efforts to rebuild the taxicab and limousine industries in the District. Please support them and their efforts in the main enterprise

Capitol Cab
4014 Georgia Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20011
545-8900
William Wright

Body: Black w/Orange Band (cab colors)
Top: Black
Letters: White dctaxi.dc.gov...

I called this number and got an answering machine. It gave another number to a paging/dispatch/answering service. It did sound like an African American gentleman, very "Mom and Pop" sounding. But that doesn't mean anything. It very well could be William Wright. And they could have nothing to do "Capitol Cab Co-op Association" at 202-546-2400. Only bought the car colors and name. Or it could be the same company. That still doesn't exclude Lloyde from being an agent, paid or unwitting.

I also looked in people search USA. And got a Lloyde A.(Andrew) England, 71, in Arlington, VA. But I wasn't crazy about paying $10-40 for the information.

Comments?

Thanks to Brad Mayeux

"The Pentagon is surrounded by three highways: Interstate 395 in the South, Route 110 (=Jefferson Davis Highway) in the East, and Route 27 (=Washington Boulevard) in the Northwest. Look at the map in the original post."

'I knew I was dead'

Exactly 60 years later, half the world was watching the World Trade Center burn on television on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001.

Frank Probst was one of them. A Pentagon renovation worker and retired Army officer, he was inspecting newly installed telecommunications wiring inside the five-story, 6.5-million-square-foot building.

The tall, soft-spoken Probst had a 10 a.m. meeting. About 9:25 a.m., he stopped by the renovation workers' trailer just south of the Pentagon heliport. Someone had a television turned on in the trailer's break room that showed smoke pouring out of the twin towers in New York.

"The Pentagon would make a pretty good target," someone in the break room commented.

The thought stuck with Probst as he picked up his notebook and walked to the North Parking Lot to attend his meeting.

>snip<

On either side of him, three streetlights had been sheared in half by the airliner's wings at 12 to 15 feet above the ground. An engine had clipped the antenna off a Jeep Grand Cherokee stalled in traffic not far away.

Visit link for entire account:
www.militarycity.com...

So we have a traffic accident that causes traffic to be at a standstill on Route 27. How convenient. The same highway Lloyde is on. Well he is on the other side, moving just fine. Remember, he tried to stop. I wonder if the accident was staged also.

Also, the late model (99-01) Jeep Grand Cherokee's don't appear to have external antennas.

external image

Here's a '95...look at the antenna on this one...

The traffic jam and eyewitness location...

www.geocities.com...

"The traffic was very slow moving, and at one point just about at a standstill." "I was in the left hand lane with my windows closed. I did not hear anything at all until the plane was just right above our cars." McGraw estimates that the plane passed about 20 feet over his car, as he waited in the left hand lane of the road, on the side closest to the Pentagon. "The plane clipped the top of a light pole just before it got to us, injuring a taxi driver, whose taxi was just a few feet away from my car. I saw it crash into the building," he said. "My only memories really were that it looked like a plane coming in for a landing. I mean in the sense that it was controlled and sort of straight. That was my impression," he said. "I hadn't heard about the World Trade Center at that point, and so I was thinking this was an accident. I figured it was just an accident. There was an explosion and a loud noise and I felt the impact. I remember seeing a fireball come out of two windows (of the Pentagon). I saw an explosion of fire billowing through those two windows."

--Stephen McGraw 9/28/01 [A] stuck in standstill traffic in the left lane of northbound Washington Boulevard

Stephen McGraw is a former U.S. Department of Justice attorney reborn as an Opus Dei priest.

The taxi was 'just a few feet away"? Was Lloyd at a standstill too?

“I was in a massive traffic jam, hadn’t moved more than a hundred yards in twenty minutes. My office called to tell me about the first plane in New York, the reaction was ‘horrible accident.’ And then they called about the second plane, and clearly that meant something much worse was going on. It was only then that I really noticed where I was in that traffic jam. I was going past the Pentagon, really inching a yard or so every couple of minutes. I had just passed the closest place the Pentagon is to the exit on 395 . . . when all of a sudden I heard the roar of a jet engine. I looked at the woman sitting in the car next to me. She had this startled look on her face. We were all thinking the same thing. We looked out the front of our windows to try to see the plane, and it wasn’t until a few seconds later that we realized the jet was coming up behind us on that major highway. And it veered to the right into the Pentagon. The blast literally rocked all of our cars. It was an incredible moment.

--Gary Bauer 11/01 [C] driving into Washington DC

Gary Bauer: Talking head and former Republican presidential candidate who has been linked to the notorious Project for a New American Century.

''Out of my peripheral vision, I saw this plane coming in and it was low - and getting lower. ''If you couldn't touch it from standing on the highway, you could by standing on your car.'' ''I thought, 'This isn't really happening. That is a big plane.' Then I saw the faces of some of the passengers on board,'' Cissell said. ''I remember thinking, 'The World Trade Center was just the beginning, there's going to be more.' '' He remembers the helipad the plane flew over before smacking into the Pentagon was close enough to him that ''I could have thrown a baseball at it and hit it.'' While he remembers seeing the crash, Cissell remembers none of the sounds. ''It came in in a perfectly straight line,'' he said. ''It didn't slow down. I want to say it accelerated. It just shot straight in.''

--James R. Cissell 9/12/01 [A] listening to his car radio and the news of the planes slamming into the World Trade Center while sitting in traffic on Interstate 110 by the Pentagon

The witness who was at two places at the same time: James R. Cissell

For those who are not familiar with the Pentagon area, a short explanation:

The Pentagon is surrounded by three highways: Interstate 395 in the South, Route 110 (=Jefferson Davis Highway) in the East, and Route 27 (=Washington Boulevard) in the Northwest. Look at the map in the original post.

Route 27 was the only highway crossed by Flight 77 in its last seconds - according to the official story.

Now take a look at these astonishing statements of James R. Cissell

First he says, he was on Route 110:

He usually cuts through the Pentagon parking lot to get to work, but was stuck on Interstate 110 because of extra security at the Pentagon following the attack on the World Trade Center.

''Out of my peripheral vision,'' Cissell said, ''I saw this plane coming in and it was low - and getting lower.

''If you couldn't touch it from standing on the highway, you could by standing on your car.''

www.cincypost.com...

Two days later, he was on Route 27:

Sitting in his car on Washington Boulevard next to the Pentagon Tuesday morning, Jim R. Cissell saw the plane coming a couple of hundred yards to his left.

The Clifton native watched it cross over the road, then plow into the side of the Pentagon.

www.enquirer.com...

Where have you been, Mr. Cissell?

By Woody B...

I don't know about you guys, but in L.A. morning traffic usually starts dying down by 9:30 am. And I don't know how he saw the faces.

"For most of my drive I had been totally focused on my radio and was extremely aware of the events that were unfolding in New York. Even though the radio reporters were cautious, I was already convinced from the first strike that it was not just an unfortunate pilot error." "Traffic was at a standstill. I heard a rumble, looked out my driver's side window and realized that I was looking at the nose of an airplane coming straight at us from over the road (Columbia Pike) that runs perpendicular to the road I was on. The plane just appeared there- very low in the air, to the side of (and not much above) the CITGO gas station that I never knew was there. My first thought was 'Oh My God, this must be World War III!' "In that split second, my brain flooded with adrenaline and I watched everything play out in ultra slow motion, I saw the plane coming in slow motion toward my car and then it banked in the slightest turn in front of me, toward the heliport. In the nano-second that the plane was directly over the cars in front of my car, the plane seemed to be not more than 80 feet off the ground and about 4-5 car lengths in front of me. It was far enough in front of me that I saw the end of the wing closest to me and the underside of the other wing as that other wing rocked slightly toward the ground. I remember recognizing it as an American Airlines plane -- I could see the windows and the color stripes. And I remember thinking that it was just like planes in which I had flown many times but at that point it never occurred to me that this might be a plane with passengers."

--Penny Elgas north on I-395 to DC, "stuck in late morning rush hour traffic -- almost in front of the Pentagon"

Penny Elgas sits on the FDIC Advisory Committee on Banking Policy, alongside of Jean Baker, who just happens to be the Chief of Staff at the Office of President George H.W. Bush.

Funny thing about Peggy Elgas

We set out in the car and immediately turned on the news radio to follow what was happening in New York City. After fifteen minutes into our trip, a new report came over the radio stating that a second aircraft (another passenger airliner) had struck the World Trade Center. ... As we slowly crept along in traffic at about 9:30 am, we rounded a bend and had the Pentagon in our sites -- right in front of us. ... Riding in a convertable with the top down, I then heard a tremendously loud noise from behind me and to my left. I looked back and saw a jet airliner flying very low and very fast. It's amazing what can run through your mind in just a matter of seconds. As a pilot, I can't help but look at an airplane and think about airplane topics. What I saw sent a shiver down my spine as I realized something was not right. The aircraft was so very low -- as an aircraft would be on its final approach to an airport. However, if you have watched any aircraft come in for a landing, even though the aircraft is descending, it is angled up slightly. This aircraft was angled downward. In addition, landing gear would also be visible on a aircraft so low and so near landing. This aircraft had its landing gear retracted. Finally, an aircraft on final approach is traveling rather slowly. This aircraft sped by very loudly an very quickly. All of this flashed in my mind as the aircraft passed from behind my left shoulder to in front of me. It was then that the other events of the morning crystallized in the realization that tragedy was about to occur. With all of these images spinning in my head, the only words that came out of my mouth were "Oh no!" With that, the airliner crashed into the Pentagon and exploded.

--Bobby Eberle 9/12/01 [C] on the road in front of the Pentagon

And we all know Bobby Eberle was heavily implicated in Gannongate(He was "Jeff Gannon's" pimp and GOPUSA boss). Had even been involved in the private visits to the white house

"There was a huge screaming noise and I got out of the car as the plane came over. Everybody was running away in different directions. It was tilting its wings up and down like it was trying to balance. It hit some lampposts on the way in."

--Afework Hagos, computer programmer/consultant 9/12/01 [A] stuck in a traffic jam near the Pentagon

"I got on Interstate 395 and saw the plane come in. I didn't see the actual impact, but 395 curves around the Pentagon, and I saw that plane coming in and said to myself, 'That plane is too low; it's going to crash.' "

--Mike Gerson 9/11/02 [A] driving on I-395

Mike Gerson: Director of George W. Bush's speech writing staff.

"I was in my Jeep Cherokee, driving on Route 395 toward DC and listening to NPR. I saw the plane coming down."

--Eugenio Hernandez 9/02 [A] driving northbound on I-395

Eugenio Hernandez: Associated Press TV Producer/video journalist. Gee what a coincidence.

Congressional staff attorney Fred Hey was driving by on Route 50 at that moment. "I can't believe it! This plane is going down into the Pentagon!" he shouted into his cellphone. On the other end of the line was his boss, Rep. Bob Ney (R) of Ohio. Representative Ney immediately phoned the news to House Sergeant-At-Arms Bill Livingood, who ordered an immediate evacuation of the Capitol itself.

--Fred Hey 9/17/01 [A] driving on Route 50

Fred Hey's boss in an unethical, corrupt Republican congressman.
search.yahoo.com...

"They began exclaiming, "Where's he going? What's he doing?" when suddenly they saw the plane clip a taxi cab on the nearby bridge. The crash was exceptionally loud, he said. It shook the building and knocked people down who were closer to the point of impact."

--James Keglovich 9/15/01 [A] across the street from the Pentagon

So this guy claims he saw it clip the Taxi Cab itself *ON* the nearby bridge.

"I looked in the rearview mirror to check the traffic and saw only a plane, flying very low. I followed it in my left outside mirror. I braked, looked out my left window and saw a large commercial aircraft aiming for the Pentagon." "The aircraft, so close to the ground, was banked skillfully to the right, leveled off perpendicular to the Pentagon's southwest side, then went full throttle directly toward the building. The plane vanished, absorbed by the building, and there was a slight pause. Then a huge fireball rose into the sky."

--Robert A. Leonard 9/20/01 [A] driving northbound in the HOV lanes on I-395; "His car passed the crest of the hill, at the point where Washington comes fully into view and the Pentagon is on the left"

"'I saw a plane coming what I thought was toward National Airport, which is very close. You see that all the time. But this one looked different. It was at a very steep angle, and going very fast. I had been hearing about the World Trade Center before I left, and wondered, is this part of that? Then the plane disappeared, smoke started coming up, and traffic came to a complete stop," Lyman said. "We all got out of our cars. We heard another couple of explosions, and I ran and got back in my car."

--Mary Lyman 9/12/01 [A] driving northbound on I-395

Mary Lyman is a lobbyist in Washington.

"I was driving northbound to work in the District on I-395 when the Pentagon was hit. I actually saw the plane in front of me, coming in at a very steep angle toward the ground and going fast -- I think I actually heard it accelerate -- and then it disappeared and a cloud of smoke started billowing."

--David Marra 9/12/01 [A] had just turned off an I-395 exit to the highway just west of the Pentagon

David Marra is an information-technology specialist

I had no awareness of the incoming plane until it was above our cars, having knocked over the street lamp at the edge of the road. After seeing the plane crash a split-second later, I assumed that it was a terrible accident, and, with my holy oil and stole and manual of care for the sick, I left my car, crossed over the other lanes of traffic, which remained at a standstill, and onto the lawn of the Pentagon.

--Stephen McGraw 9/5/02 [A]

Stephen McGraw is a former U.S. Department of Justice attorney reborn as an Opus Dei priest.

I fought in the Gulf War. I saw bombs and missiles explode overhead. ... I was sitting in heavy traffic in the I-395 HOV lanes about 9:45 a.m., directly across from the Navy Annex. I could see the roof of the Pentagon and, in the distance, the Washington Monument. I heard the scream of a jet engine and, turning to look, saw my driver’s side window filled with the fuselage of the doomed airliner. It was flying only a couple of hundred feet off the ground — I could see the passenger windows glide by. The plane looked as if it were coming in for a landing — cruising at a shallow angle, wings level, very steady. But, strangely, the landing gear was up and the flaps weren’t down. I knew what was about to happen, but my brain couldn’t quite process the information. Like the other commuters on the road, I was stunned into disbelief. The fireball that erupted upon impact blossomed skyward, and the blast hit us in a wave. I don’t remember hearing a sound. It was so eerily similar to another experience during the Gulf War — a missile strike that killed a Marine in my unit — that when I jumped out of my SUV, I felt like I’d jumped into my past and was in combat once again. ... Sirens howled in the distance. ... Then a gray C-130 flew overhead, setting off a new round of panic.

--Phillip Thompson The week after 9/11/01 [C] sitting in traffic in the I-395 HOV lanes directly across from the Navy Annex; could see the roof of the Pentagon and the Washington Monument in the distance

Military.

Brig. Gen. Clyde Vaughn of the U.S. Army, director of military support, told reporters he was in his car on nearby Interstate 395 when the plane hit the Pentagon on Tuesday morning. Vaughn said "I was scanning the air" as he was sitting in his car. "There wasn't anything in the air, except for one airplane, and it looked like it was loitering over Georgetown, in a high, left-hand bank," he said. "That may have been the plane. I have never seen one on that (flight) pattern." Georgetown is a sector of the District of Columbia jammed with shops and restaurants - it is one of the city's most vital tourist draws. Commercial aircraft that are either approaching or departing from nearby Ronald Reagan National Airport do not fly over Georgetown, and rather trace their flight route over the nearby Potomac River, which separates the district from South Arlington, Virginia, location of the Pentagon. A few minutes later, Vaughn witnessed the craft's impact.

--Clyde A. Vaughn Army Brig. Gen. 9/13/01 [A] in his car on I-395

Brig. General Clyde A. Vaughn is the deputy director of military support to civil authorities -- which means that he is another one of the people who inexplicably failed to perform their jobs on September 11, 2001, possibly because he was also busy watching phantom jetliners crashing into the Pentagon.

I was sitting in the northbound on 27 and the traffic was, you know, typical rush-hour -- it had ground to a standstill. I looked out my window and I saw this plane, this jet, an American Airlines jet, coming. And I thought, 'This doesn't add up, it's really low.' And I saw it. I mean it was like a cruise missile with wings. It went right there and slammed right into the Pentagon. Huge explosion, great ball of fire, smoke started billowing out."

--Mike Walter USA TODAY reporter 9/11/01 [C] sitting in a traffic standstill on northbound 27

Typical rush hour? At almost 9:40 am?

USA Today and Navy Times are both part of the Gannett family of news outlets. Gannett also publishes Air Force Times, Army Times, Marine Corp Times, Armed Forces Journal, Military Market, Military City, and Defense News. In other words, it's just your typical independent, civilian media organization.

Having established that, let's now take a look at who our group of mystery witnesses are (or who they were at the time of the Pentagon attack):

Other "eyewitnesses"...

Bob Dubill was the executive editor for USA Today.

Mary Ann Owens was a journalist for Gannett.

Richard Benedetto was a reporter for USA Today.

Christopher Munsey was a reporter for Navy Times.

Vin Narayanan was a reporter for USA Today.

Joel Sucherman was a multimedia editor for USA Today.

Mike Walter was a reporter for USA Today.

Steve Anderson was the director of communications for USA Today.

Fred Gaskins was the national editor for USA Today.

Mark Faram was a reporter for Navy Times.

"It was extremely loud, as you can imagine, a plane that size, it was deafening," Washington said. The plane was flying low and rapidly descended, Washington said, knocking over light poles before hitting the ground on a helicopter pad just in front of the Pentagon and essentially bouncing into it. It "landed there and the momentum took it into the Pentagon," Washington said. "There was a very, very brief delay and then it exploded." Washington speculated that it could have been worse: "If it had kept altitude a little bit higher it probably would have landed in the middle of the Pentagon, in that court."

--Rodney Washington 9/12/01 [A] stuck in stand-still traffic a few hundred yards from the Pentagon

Rodney Washington is a systems engineer for a Pentagon contractor

"I heard this enormous sound of turbulence. . .As I turned to my right, I saw a jumbo tail go by me along Route 395. It was like the rear end of the fuselage was riding on 395. I just saw the tail go whoosh right past me. In a split second, you heard this boom. A combination of a crack and a thud. It rattled my windows. I thought they were going to blow out. Then came an enormous fireball."

--Dave Winslow 9/02 [A] 10th floor apartment of a 17-floor block in Pentagon City

Dave Winslow is an Associated Press reporter.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: As we were driving into town on 395, there was an exit. We were trying to get off of the exit for the Memorial Bridge. On the left-hand side, there was a commercial plane coming in, and was coming in too fast and the too low, and the next thing we saw was a go-down below the side of the road, and we just saw the fire that came up after that.

ENSOR: Was there a sound as well.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: We -- that I can't verify, because the windows were up in the vehicle.

ENSOR: So you believe it was a commercial airliner that was hitting the Pentagon?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Yes, and I'm not sure exactly where the Pentagon, where it was in relationship top where the plane went down. You know, but it was relatively close to one another. Whether it hit any of the Pentagon, I am not sure.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: It was coming on less than a 45 degree angle, and coming down towards the side of the -- of 395. And when it came down, it just missed 395 and went down below us, and then you saw the boom -- the fire come up from it.

... No, I did not see what kind of an airline.

ENSOR: What did you think was happening?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I know that that hit the ground and exploded.

--"Barbara" 9/11/01 [C] tried to take the Memorial Bridge exit from I-395

"Barbara", was the wife of a friend of CNN correspondent David Ensor.

You see the little dot near the Potomac bridge marked "10c"? This is exit "Memorial Bridge" of Interstate 395, and this is where Barbara was sitting in her car, looking towards downtown Washington.

So if a Boeing 757 crashed into the west side of the Pentagon, how the hell could she see that? Did she have eyes in her backhead? Don't tell me she saw it in the car mirror.

And what the hell did she see going down "below the side of the road"?

Her description is perfect if a plane crashed into the Pentagon Lagoon, the little Potomac branch east of the Pentagon. But it doesn't fit at all to a plane crash at the Pentagon's west side. I think she has neither eyes in her backhead, nor an X-ray view.

Maybe that's why she said:

"Yes, and I'm not sure exactly where the Pentagon, where it was in relationship to where the plane went down but they are relatively close to one another. ... whether it hit any part of that pentagon, I'm not sure."

Did Barbara witness a plane crashing into the Pentagon Lagoon?

Where's all the traffic? Is that the Jeep Grand Cherokee mentioned? Is it the one that got it's antenna clipped off? Do Jeep Grand Cherokee's even have external antenna on their tops?

"Massive Traffic Jam" 1

"Massive Traffic Jam" 2

"Massive Traffic Jam 3"

"Massive Traffic Jam 4"

Also from the above name in the blue...

Letsroll.org via LibertyForum -

Category: News & Opinion (Specific) Topic: Conspiracy: 9/11 - Alleged Coverups
Synopsis: got to hit the ball first before you decide to steal a base.
Source: www.davesweb.cnchost.com...
Published: January 1, 2001 Author: www.davesweb.cnchost.com...
For Education and Discussion Only. Not for Commercial Use.

Lets look at those eyewitnesses again. These are the ones who say they saw the 757 hit the Pentagon.

Q. What about all the eyewitnesses that said they saw the 757 hit the Pentagon?

I came up with a list of roughly 110 named individuals who have claimed, at one time or another, to have witnessed something flying near, headed towards, and/or crashing into the Pentagon on the morning of September 11, 2001. However, nearly three dozen of these individuals held off telling their tales until long after the official version of events had thoroughly penetrated the American psyche, leaving roughly 75 people who claimed, in the hours and days immediately following the attack, that they had witnessed the event.

Consider the following list of self-described witnesses:

Gary Bauer, Paul Begala, Bobby Eberle, Mike Gerson, Alfred Regnery, and Greta Van Susteren. Many of them need no introduction, but let's run through the list anyway:

Alfred Regnery: President of Regnery Publishing, another portal of right-wing propaganda -- one that has seen fit to bestow upon the world the literary stylings of Ann Coulter, the Swift Boat Veterans, and numerous other accomplished liars.

Admin Notice
This contribution was moved out of the primary thread, 9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon, so that it does not get lost in the long and winding road of that massive thread. We will likely be doing this more and more often as we discover interesting contributions to threads that are better served as new distinct threads.

[edit on 18-1-2006 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
wow, great post! those "eye-witness" accounts raise so many questions!
as horrible as it sounds, i wish one of us members were there to see it happen, so we could get an "un-biased" account of it. i'm not saying the others were lying, but if it took them as long as it said in your post for them to come forward with their stories, you have to wonder if the gov got to those people first and "told"them what to say. if that makes any sense.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I havent read your entire article, but just to point out a few quick things I noticed you are wrong on. The stone wall is part of a bridge that is over a road which extends under the highway and if you look at the cab head on, the wall is behind and to the left, just where it should be. It doesnt show up in your other photos becuase the camera is shooting too far to the right of the stone. The jeep you are trying to say doesnt have an external antennae, look closely man, its retractable. Ill post more in a few hours. Theres looks of problems here.

Train

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Also, it appears the chalk line you have found is just where they dragged the sharp edge of the pole along the ground, I doubt they could lift that pole completely.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Great post and thank you for the work you've done on this, i need to read further, but yet again more inconsistencies, this story is such a mess,
so many impossible truths that just cant and dont make any sense, it maybe something like this that will finally get to the truth once again thank you.

all the best

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

You have voted Merc_the_Perp for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Good find. Good research. Great work.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merc_the_Perp

Let's really see what happened...the photographic evidence:

Click here for enlarged image

external image

Here you can see the guard rail, no stonewall. You can see it even more when the camera man pans back, shown in the beginning of Loose Change 2:

The car hasnt been moved. The stone wall is to the left of the barrier just out of shot in both pictures. It's in the exact same location. I hope Im not the only one that recognises this?

[edit on 17-1-2006 by asala]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yossarian
The car hasnt been moved. The stone wall is to the left of the barrier just out of shot in both pictures. It's in the exact same location. I hope Im not the only one that recognises this?

Your not the only one, and your right the car has not moved. You can see the shadow the car has cast is the same angle in all the pictures
What knocked the light posts down is another story.

[edit on 17/1/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Come on here, the freeway is completely jammed with people, traffic at a standstill, guess what that means... hundreds of people saw the plane coming in, just as they have told the media they did. The plane sliced the lightpole, smashed the generator and crashed into the pentagon.

Train

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
As I pointed out in the other thread when he posted that last night, the first photo that shows the bridge and the edge of the bridge abutment was taken with a powerful telephoto lens. That has caused an effect known as foreshortening as distorted the apparent distance between the near and far objects.

You can see this for yourself in these two shots.
Shot 1

Look at the tree in the background, behind the signs on the side of the bridge. How far away is it from the taxi?

Now look at this picture, the same tree is directly behind and above the cab of the fire engine.

Shot 2

Oh, and btw, you can just barely see the actual lamp post that was knocked down in this shot, just to the left of the overhead sign. (it’s a little washed out by the over exposure of the sky)

shot 3

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
In reference to the comment regarding traffic jams at 0940 in D.C....I can say that this absolutely occurs...Only because I have been caught in them. It's very undpredictable...One day it's great...the next day/hour...you are in the Mother of all Jams.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
with regards to the shattered windshield and undamaged hood, the light is curved. perhaps the curved end went into the windshield and the longer base never actually hit the car?

just a thought.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
1. OK, what caused the shattering of the windshield?
2. I see a stone wall
3. What is the conspiracy?

If anything it is an eyewitness account and we can finally close the Pentagon/not a plane debate.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Yeah Quality post But what does the Man who works at the pentagon have to do with anything? I need to read it again

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
First off, the taxi didn't move. The difference you are seeing in the pictures is the difference in the lenses. One was a lense on a video camera, and probably not a very good one, and the other was probably a telephoto lense on a 35mm, possibly digital, camera. Lense lengths will distort the depth of field. Directors often use this in movies to make it seem like crowds of people seem bigger or streets seem more crowded with vehicles.

How is he able to come to a stop, with a light pole on his cab, gather himself, while another driver stops, gets out of his car, runs over to "Lloyd", presumably asks him if he's ok, helps Lloyd out of the car or while he gets out on his own, then the both of them begin to move the lampost AND THEN there is an explosion from the plane?

I don't know the explanation to this. However, I do know when things occur, they seem to occur in slow motion, so that may be why things occured the way you described.

Why did he need to leave the car there? There was absolutely nothing wrong with his car other than the windshield. Why didn't he move it? Why did he need a new one? And why did he get a new one from the American Red Cross?

Cab drivers have to follow strict rules in most cities, I'm sure he was just following protocol. As for why he would need a new one, I don't know. But, according to the article, the Red Cross only helped him purchase a new one.

The way some taxi companies work is that drivers will provide the vehicle and the cab company will pay you to drive people places. Other companies will "lease" vehicles out to cab drivers for a certain amount of money each week. I'm not sure what the policy was for the cab company he was working for, but the drivers obviuosly had their own vehicles.

If he was travelling on a highway, and he came to an abrupt right turn stop. Why are there no skid marks?

He would have been traveling from left to right in the photos, as you can see that cars are traveling in the other direction on the other side of the median, so the skid marks would not be visible in any of the pictures provided. And, based on the time of day, traffic would have been moving fairly slowly in that area anyway.

In the close-up of the taxi, does it appears there are no white divider lines under and behind the taxi?

There are, they're just out of frame.

Why does there appear to be chalk line lining up with the base of the lampost?

I'm guessing the roads were recently repaved (they are repaved about once a year in the DC area), and the chalk lines are to mark where the divider lines are to be painted. They use this method any time they are painting lines.

Having established that, let's now take a look at who our group of mystery witnesses are (or who they were at the time of the Pentagon attack)

The USA Today/Gannett building is located very close to the Pentagon.

Where's all the traffic? Is that the Jeep Grand Cherokee mentioned? Is it the one that got it's antenna clipped off? Do Jeep Grand Cherokee's even have external antenna on their tops?

I'm guessing traffic had stopped or was stopped before the bridge. Either that, or there wasn't that much traffic since the side the cab driver was on is considered the "outgoing", or afternoon rush hour, side.

I would also like to note that the white car that "appeared" seems to be a government vehicle (according to the plates on the front) and probably pulled up some time after the accident/plane crash occured, or backed up from somewhere ahead of the cab. But, judging from the photo, he came around the back of the cab and parked there. Additionally, there is no time frame from the video captures or the photos as to which one was first, and which one was last, so there's no way to tell if he pulled up later, or left.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I don't know how this got to have a picture on the front page, but whatever.

I don't see how the window can be smashed like that and then nothing on the bumper or hood?

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Yossarian and Sauron: You aren’t the only ones that noticed that the car never moved, and the stone wall is still there just out of the shot in some pics as they were taken from a slightly different perspective.

As far as the jeep grand cherokee’s antenna getting clipped I have been thinking that maybe it had some type of auxiliary antenna for a 2 way or CB radio? Maybe it had a whip antenna on the back that protruded several feet past the roof line? Either that or maybe the person that made the comment was mistaken?

I found it interesting that almost all of those eyewitness accounts were from people connected to the govt in one way or another, but I guess that’s to be expected in a town like Washington. If it happened in say NYC with the same results (all the govt eyewitnesses) I might be more concerned, but it is Washington after all.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
It's hard to work in DC and not be a government employee or be part of the many firms there kissing the government's butt.
But most of DC is government buildings...or the Smithsonian Institution.

I lived in the suburbs of DC for about five years...interesting town, to say the least. Lots of "plastic" people.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
You're talking about the biggest militaryr headquarters building in the country, in the city that has the entire US govn't in it. Of course most of the quotes were from gov't employees.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I think you guys are looking at this wrong. The cab was moved.

Please note the blue circle around this tree. And the red arrows pointing towards the other tree/bush, not pictured.

Here is the wide shot, Blue circle-left tree...Red circle-Left tree not seen:

I think you guys are mixing up the trees. That cab according to the first pic should be -behind- the red circled bush in the wide angle shot. That cab should not even be visible from that angle.

As a matter of fact if you go to the enlarged pic, you can see the leaves from the red circled tree up in the top right corner, that should be hiding the taxi:

Plus, the photographer would be standing in those bushes circled in the red if this photo was taken of the cab in its original spot on the bridge:

And one eyewitness said...

"They began exclaiming, "Where's he going? What's he doing?" when suddenly they saw the plane clip a taxi cab on the nearby bridge. The crash was exceptionally loud, he said. It shook the building and knocked people down who were closer to the point of impact."

--James Keglovich 9/15/01 [A] across the street from the Pentagon

According to the "moved" pic, he was NOT *on* the bridge.

The account given by the cab driver is impossible and should be thoroughly scrutinized as well. His whole account would be a lie. There is no way that light pole could have fell on him because "they heard a big boom and turned to see an explosion". That "craft" would have hit the Pentgon well before he would have even been able to open his car door to get out, let alone the other driver.

[edit on 17-1-2006 by Mister_Narc]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join