It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi people of ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

My neme is AREA51NEWB as youve probably seen and you will see most if not all other than this of my posts in the Area 51 board.

Now about me:

My name is Kyle in real life, I live in Canada, and I'm only 16. Hopefully a few other ppl are around the same age.

I became fairly interested in Area 51 since shows on Discovery Channel, and from the game: GTA: San Andreas. It has an Area 51 site, but they call it: Area 69. lol. Anyway it has a jet a tank and a truck in the facility, and missile launchers all around it. As soon as i enter it cops, FBI try to kill me. Fun fun.

Also because of Google Earth. I know where it is there. I'm not sure if anyone else does but I will post the location, pictures, and weird things about it, as there is quite a few.

Thanks ppl who read this.

P.S: I'm kind of a newb about Area 51 and such so dont make fun of me!

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Glad you could make it, come on in and sit a spell…

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,PTS, and Ignorance Denied.

A great way to get off to an even better start at ATS:

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Other helpful links for new (and old
) members:

Welcome aboard, a greeting from Springer in the ATS 101 Freshman’s Forum

Asala’s New Member Advice Thread

Answers to Questions not in the FAQ

Searching and Complaining

ATS Search for “Dummies”

Member's and ATS, L.L.C. Shared Rights

Forgot to vote? Voted and still not happy? Voted and are happy, yet unhappy that others are not sharing your joy:

PTS Is Wide Open For Business

Do you really want to be heard? Make a Podcast, and let ATS know what you think!

If you have any questions, or need any help, U2U myself or any Staff Member, or use the Gripe/Idea Button.

Greetings Monkeys, not just for saying "Hi" anymore...

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Wow your fast at replying. Must be some automatic thing since your a mod.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Kyle. I'm sure you will find many threads about Area 51 that you will like

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Thanks. cool pic on the side Umbrax.

EDIT: Go to Area 51 page to see some pics of my Area 51 stuff im about to post.

[edit on 14-1-2006 by A R E A 5 1 N E W B]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Greeting, fellow area 51 researcher. By the way, on Gta, you an get to a location under the map using the jetpack and some hollow mountains, it looks pretty cool since it is the area you first stole the jetpack from. The cops will get ticked, but they can't get you.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Welcome to the board... Enjoy your stay...

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS , have a tinfoil hat

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Yes a tinfoil hat! Is that what every member gets?

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
There is no such thing as Area 51, it is all a trick that the conspirators play on the feeble mind of the young. There are no aliens, no secret space craft, and certainly no secret mutant projects at Area 51. There is only the GroomLake Secure Air Force base.

Well, if you really want to get into the reality of what groomlake really is all about, come step right into the Aircraft Projects forum where you will find things stranger than aliens, but only man made, such as the TR3-B, and the XB-70 Valkirye and tons more! So Subscribe now and also get a free giant foam finger that reads "Aircraft are number one" and this one of kind limited ATS Aircraft Project's Hat that comes with it's very own RADAR function. Aww, look at all those beeps! Aren't they cute?

So sign up now and don't miss out!

Heh, welcome aboard mate, hope you enjoy your stay here at ATS, o and I too am 16.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hey cool your the first 16 year old i know here. How can those things be stranger than aliens btw? Aliens are like the strangest thing!

Also do you believe its not there or do you believe theres nothing like aliens and ufos at the location.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Well, I believe that there really is nothing all that strange at Groomlake, except for future aircraft projects such as Reconnaissance aircraft or stealth aircraft.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Yeah Shattered... the F-117, Sr-71 were planned there... And who knows about the Aurora, and the F-19...
And yeah... I'am 15...

[edit on 16-1-2006 by Figher Master FIN]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Wow you seem smart with your planes for a 15 year old. Awesome!

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Wow you seem smart with your planes for a 15 year old. Awesome!

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Heh, that's nothing, you should see what I know.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Wth. Why did it double post for me? I didnt do it...

top topics

join