It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
SteveR,

I know your question was not directed at me but i wish to answer your question because it is also the answer to all the questions on this thread.

Your level of spirituality is a natural thing and cannot be forced and should be altered. Accept your self as being eternal and forever awakening beyond as you further obtain consciousness of your EXISTENCE.

There is no end, only infinity.

Peace my friend.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I have a question but i am asking anyone who is willing to answer.

What do you do for a living (as a job) when you don't want to be a slave to the system?

I am open to all suggestions.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by selfless]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

What do you do for a living (as a job) when you don't want to be a slave to the system?

Self-educate. Your knowledge will become someones commodity. Your world is a reflection of your own perception of it. Look at any profession with love and you'll do well.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Self-educate. Your knowledge will become someones commodity. Your world is a reflection of your own perception of it. Look at any profession with love and you'll do well.

I do not want to contribute to the government.

I guess i should have been more specific.

I am looking for suggestions of careers that do not contribute to the government.

Know any?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Form a commune in the rural areas. Better bring along a stone mason, and a farmer. Get yourself off the grid.

Anything within society is working for the government, at the end of the day. Corporate tax, income tax, goods tax... whatever, you know it's going to the bombs.

[edit on 20/2/07 by SteveR]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Your level of spirituality is a natural thing and cannot be forced and should be altered.

What part of my questions are you addressing this to?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Selfless, the path of least resistence sometimes is through the heart of the monster. It's ALL perception.

AAC

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Your level of spirituality is a natural thing and cannot be forced and should be altered.

What part of my questions are you addressing this to?

I am sorry i know it's not my business to answer your questions i didn't start this thread and i didn't start a thread to asnwer questions but i felt like i should have said what i said at that very moment.

Just that you have a mechanical way of perceiving spirituality in a way that is practical and can be increased by the steps you take methodically in order to achieve a higher level of spirituality. It is nature it self, it's not like a sport for example.

I was just saying it's a natural thing and should not be forced. That goes for everyone on this thread and in the world including my self.

My english is not perfect so i am sorry if i said it in a way that was insulting steveR, i try my best with limited words.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Change from within is probably the most effective choice for your operations - but settling for least resistance always involves a loss of dignity in the subtle sense. IMO. Better make sure you do good in the end, it raises the stakes.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Selfless, the path of least resistence sometimes is through the heart of the monster. It's ALL perception.

AAC

Yes it's true but it's also my perception that leads me to not want to contribute to the government.

It's my perception that doesn't want me to do any harm to nature and any harm to anyone and well sad to say but almost all jobs will contribute to what my perception does not want to, do you understand my dilemma?

I know there are some loopholes in the system somewhere... any suggestions?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
That's ok bro. I am developing my perception daily. I do not beleive there is an ultimately correct path, just different views on circumstantial evidence. I view it with a mechanical sense because this has worked perfectly for other natural laws. It also allows me to map the details pretty well and is a 'pattern of thinking' approach instead of nebulous philosophy.

Rest assured, I engage in my fair share of unrestrained infinite meditation to cover every angle when necessary. "Blank Page" technique is highly recommendable.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Selfless, while I understand and appreciate your dilema, I believe it may not presently be spiritually cost-effective to isolate yourself from such myriad experiences. Do not worry, they will get what is coming to them, by the disgraces of their own foibles they will see the truth.

As long as you remain loyal to your "self," your direction will surface. The taste of satisfaction may not be as delightful in isolation as it may be in helping within the chaos. Know what I trying to say?

AAC

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Selfless, while I understand and appreciate your dilema, I believe it may not presently be spiritually cost-effective to isolate yourself from such myriad experiences. Do not worry, they will get what is coming to them, by the disgraces of their own foibles they will see the truth.

As long as you remain loyal to your "self," your direction will surface. The taste of satisfaction may not be as delightful in isolation as it may be in helping within the chaos. Know what I trying to say?

AAC

Thank you for your empathy,

That's the thing, i am being loyal to my self and that is what's causing me to not find a career.

If i got a job that contributes to the harm and suffering, i would not be true to my self and lose my integrity.

And yes i don't worry about it, if i end up homeless in the streets somewhere i will still be eternally happy in this reality :0

But on a more physical level, do you have any suggestions on careers that would not contribute to harm and suffering of others?

:0

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
you're all wonderful people, I am happy to be here :0

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

What is fifth level initiate to self mastery? If I don't have evil within my true self, does evil still exist?

Answer:NO GOOD OR BAD JUST ENERGY IN CONSTANT MOTION.A knowingness.

What is the sixth level initiate to self mastery?

AAC

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Decode, take some friendly advice. Accept yourself as completely normal, and engaged with completely normal abilities that you have yet to master and fit into the greater puzzle, keep details to your chest when it is wisest to do so, and enjoy life.

Is this a joke ? Do you mean just forget about this , Its nothing ?

[edit on 2/21/2007 by D3C0D3]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I posted this earlier but it was unanswered and I found some other information so I figured I would update.

I have dreams where particular men reveal things to me or show me symbols. They're always white, bald, and their stature is strong (avg ht, wt, but look athletic). They look about 30 years old, they don't appear childish but are not old.

The first time I met one I was shown a triangle with three circles underneath it, it was shining through trees as I walked on a path. The man stood behind me with his hand on my shoulder. The second time I met one of the men I was laying on my back and my eyes opened for a moment, like a hospital patient coming out of anesthesia. I saw the man standing above me, i was on some sort of table, say to an unseen person that my "purple" energy or light was low.

Three days ago I had a dream where one of the men was randomly sitting across from me at a large crowded table and he put the back of his hand near my face. On the back was what looked like a medallion with an eagle on it but it was burned or branded into the back of his hand. He said nothing but later in the dream I saw another man, they always look alike but I somehow always assume/discern they are different people. He sat next to me on a bench with a crowd of people around us and raised the back of his hand to me. A medallion shaped object was branded there but it was a snake, I think a cobra. When I woke up for some reason I thought I was supposed to meet a third man but I don't recall it in my dream.

Today I was looking for a symbol to use for myself on the forum. As I scanned random ones I saw a scorpion and was instantly drawn to it as a power symbol. I clicked the link for the picture and it took me to an astrology site. I don't generally believe or give credit to it but I do know that I'm a Scorpio. What I didn't know was that the symbols for Scorpio are the eagle, snake, and scorpion. Two of which were shown to me in my dream. I don't know what this means but it struck me as very odd.

Any help that Menguard or anyone else could give would be great. Thanks for your time.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by D3C0D3

Decode, take some friendly advice. Accept yourself as completely normal, and engaged with completely normal abilities that you have yet to master and fit into the greater puzzle, keep details to your chest when it is wisest to do so, and enjoy life.

Is this a joke ? Do you mean just forget about this , Its nothing ?

I'm not joking friend. Be at peace, it is the only worthwhile state of mind in the universe.

Accept that I am right, just for a moment. Your abilities are normal and healthy, why accept them as anything less? Be @ peace & learn.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Sorry Parabol, I have nothing to offer there. Beings can affect our dreams and the greys have setup dreams for me before now, but I don't know any more. However, I do like this symbol.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Here's something that many find interest to "Our Flag".
Red=PassIon =1
White=Spirituaity=2
Blue = Peace=3
3=TRIANGLE
Colors mixed Colors together 4TH =Purple=BALANCE=STABILIZER
4=Squared=Multi 4SQUARED ROUNDED WOULD BE A CIRCLE=ONE WHOLE.
See in the beginNing we are Passionate, then we will move to Spirituality, then onto pEACE AND FROM THEIR NEUTRAL ZONE.And IF oNE WERE to give that CirCLE a HaLf TwIST, We would have "Eternity"=8
We will experience "ETERNITY"

FIFTY STARS REPRESENTING "EARTH BEINGS" UNDER ONE STAR NATION.

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join