It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
See a lot of time I speak in "TONES" OR "Etheric chords".I pull on strings that way.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
You playing with my mind?
Seventh level?

Next question: How many levels in the spiritual institution which oversees your development? What happens when you've graduated?

AAC

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I pull on the spiders web so it knows where I am at and visca versa.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

See a lot of time I speak in "TONES" OR "Etheric chords".I pull on strings that way.

I understand both how and why. It is just that I have a stobborn affinity to immediate comprehension.
Thanks ego!

You know those gravity-type devices in stores back in the day where you drop in a penny and it travels around and around until it finally travels the length of the decent into the container? I feel as if this is a spiritual analogy to explain my progression presently. I'm going faster and faster in a shorter amount of time. I'm almost nervous to drop.

Dis that make any sense?

AAC

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I pull on the spiders web so it knows where I am at and visca versa.

Deep.

How did you initially get "it" to recognize your tug? Or did you have to first learn the language of the "tug?"

AAC

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
You playing with my mind?
Seventh level?

Next question: How many levels in the spiritual institution which oversees your development? What happens when you've graduated?

AAC

No brother I am not.Thirty two.I move onto another Starverse or starclass.Thirty six outside Earths atmosphere.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Are you forever a peacekeeper?

How is my spirit different in comparison to say the Sirians?

Tell me about time in other galaxies? How is it regulated or appreciated? If at all.

AAC

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Are you forever a peacekeeper?
Answer:Its a choice.

How is my spirit different in comparison to say the Sirians?
Answer:Nothing other than attitude. Logical declassfications.

Tell me about time in other galaxies? How is it regulated or appreciated? If at all.

Its more through the heart the ability to love.Destines your time intervals.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
It's a good thing truth is self-evident.

Will we be needed. Scratch that. Will our spirits be called to action within this incarnation, or are we being developed for future recon? I understand the byproduct of our existence here no matter, yet I am referring to actions of destiny within my present day "self."

You can see that my plunge hasn't happened yet, though I do feel it is close. Just trying to get some info that will be interesting to "reflect" upon.

AAC

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Are there alternate institutions of level accreditation, that follow unique pathways of learning? Is the accreditation organized and recognized by all forms of higher light or just Sirian?

Thanks

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Answer:A Future series.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Are there alternate institutions of level accreditation, that follow unique pathways of learning? Is the accreditation organized and recognized by all forms of higher light or just Sirian?

Thanks

Answer:It always by "SOUL CHOICE".

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Answer:A Future series.

A future series, but a present day riddle.

When will we recognize that our souls are the consious decisionmakers to eternity? I feel as if a frame of refernce is needed for solidification. I have not yet exerienced consiousness (completely) outside of my physical thought process yet.

What enables us (you) to see this certainty within our earthly bodies? What was your transitional step/action towards initiation?

AAC

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I guess what I mean is, can we compare this to a club of learners, or something organized by the whole guaranteeing you higher status in the system?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
thought process yet.

What enables us (you) to see this certainty within our earthly bodies? What was your transitional step/action towards initiation?

When your able to make "decisions" on your own with no help.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Other than your own "LIGHT Source".

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
My choices are always my own. I understand spiritual perfection. I can see it close enough to obtain it, yet I am still an arms length away for now. What recognition within allowed you the clarity of your truth?

Where did your tools come from? Has your contact enabled you a faster awareness?

AAC

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Other than your own "LIGHT Source".

Mengaurd, in comparison to all the people I've ever met I am spiritually unique, yet I still lack a palpable spirit that you seem to have embraced accordingly. What am I waiting for?

AAC

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Souls choices through lifetimes of ridicule.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Souls choices through lifetimes of ridicule.

I may be taking the simple interpretation of your words- but why is your soul choice always defined by the lesser on the ladder?

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join