It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by menguard

Souls choices through lifetimes of ridicule.

I may be taking the simple interpretation of your words- but why is your soul choice always defined by the lesser on the ladder?

Didn't Bono sing... ELEVATION?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I know nothing worthwhile about British music. You made several references today and it isn't working.

[edit on 22/2/07 by SteveR]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
I know nothing worthwhile about British music. You made several references today and it isn't working.

[edit on 22/2/07 by SteveR]

I'm in a reference type of mood.

I was just guessing that true spiritual motivation should always have the elevation of other spirits in mind. The sun sticks around to sustain life, yet it also feels the benifit of its actions.

So helping others is really helping yourself, I assume. Mengaurd?

AAC

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
So helping others is really helping yourself, I assume.

I used to think so. Now I think, sometimes.

'Till better implementations

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
What I started going through today...Is it related to what I went through in the past, or is it a whole new thing?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

[

AAC

Answer:In a sense yes but one must not let self importance conflict with interest.See we can become clouded by our own visions if we don't have the utmost integrity along with a bona fide matter.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DazedDave
What I started going through today...Is it related to what I went through in the past, or is it a whole new thing?

Answer:Its a whole new ballgame based on an old revelation.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

[

AAC

Answer:In a sense yes but one must not let self importance conflict with interest.See we can become clouded by our own visions if we don't have the utmost integrity along with a bona fide matter.

I imagine that the idea of self-importance would dissolve through maturation of the spirit, no?

Also, I sense that a perfect spiritual recipe is what we're trying to achieve.

AAC

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Who am I? What will I become in the future? Who are you? What is my ultimate purpose?

Light and Love,

biggie smalls

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I imagine that the idea of self-importance would dissolve through maturation of the spirit, no?

If I may add - I wouldn't of thought so. More like brotherly unity and a complete surrendering of superiority. Importance is still there.

Remember most maturation in a spiritual sense is not wiping out current feelings or ego but simply disillusioning them. They develop from there.

It is rather like being completely trustable with a gun, instead of living under complete gun control.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Steve I may have slipped with my wording. You are correct in correcting me.

self-importance to self-worth.

AAC

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
AAC,

Remember Life is our "stage" and we are the actors that have props, but we can choose what we want into our script.See while the "Physical stage" is set it still is being rearranged by spirit in the background.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Answer:It changes form but becomes more ellusive or fliud with spirit.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

AAC,

Remember Life is our "stage" and we are the actors that have props, but we can choose what we want into our script.See while the "Physical stage" is set it still is being rearranged by spirit in the background.

I do believe this. It is the application of the truth that seems harder than it should be. I can create my experience here, which is in accordance to my spirits ambition, yet I have only experienced it everso faintly. I realize in retrospect it can be examined accordingly where all experiences are the result of a thought. But when and how do we catch up with this certainty, so that we can use it to our advantage with more efficiency?

Sloppy question, I know. But it's in there somewhere.

AAC

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Is this always the shadow of the spirit?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
For some a "Physical Death" helps reawaken that measurement of magnitude defined by the hearts allowance to learn.I have been one of those occurences.Bring back what was forgotten from the other side.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Is this always the shadow of the spirit?

ANSWER:Its the "progression spirit" that helps us move up in spirit through our soul choices.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I can really agree and personally understand about the idea of forgetting the other side. But for those that don't like the movie "flatliners"
is there a way to retieve such truths without crossing over? I got to much spiritual work to do before I die.

Are "they" surpirsed to see your aware? Was your NDE scripted into this incarnation so that you could achive status?

AAC

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

ANSWER:Its the "progression spirit" that helps us move up in spirit through our soul choices.

I think I understand the idea. does the spirit fluxuate according to our choices, in regards to potential? So if I made choices of love and light every moment of my life, would my spirit transform into a more proactive potential, guiding me accordingly?

AAC

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Answer
icture going down a road and on it one side is THE Dark and one is The Light.Now to fully understand it one could merge off onto the light then onto the dark or one could look past them both and know it is the present circumstance that matters.One could go straight ahead and see both componants without having to merge with them.A neutral position .

new topics

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join