It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Answer
icture going down a road and on it one side is THE Dark and one is The Light.Now to fully understand it one could merge off onto the light then onto the dark or one could look past them both and know it is the present circumstance that matters.One could go straight ahead and see both componants without having to merge with them.A neutral position .

I love this idea. I do believe in walking the line, being one constant flow of energy throughout. I also may be asking for too much. Here is my dilema. I feel as if I am at a crossroads spiritualy, yet I don't know which direction to walk. I am reluctant to over-commit, you know?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
I can really agree and personally understand about the idea of forgetting the other side. But for those that don't like the movie "flatliners"
is there a way to retieve such truths without crossing over? I got to much spiritual work to do before I die.

Are "they" surpirsed to see your aware? Was your NDE scripted into this incarnation so that you could achive status?

AAC

Answer:AAC WHO IS THEY?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Answer
icture going down a road and on it one side is THE Dark and one is The Light.Now to fully understand it one could merge off onto the light then onto the dark or one could look past them both and know it is the present circumstance that matters.One could go straight ahead and see both componants without having to merge with them.A neutral position .

Just reread.
Okay, I see. But, is it normal to feel like you're missing something by not peaking your head inside one of the streams? I do feel the urge to stay neutral, but I feel the same urge that I am missing out. Is this just the ego speaking?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I can really agree and personally understand about the idea of forgetting the other side. But for those that don't like the movie "flatliners"
is there a way to retieve such truths without crossing over? I got to much spiritual work to do before I die.

Are "they" surpirsed to see your aware? Was your NDE scripted into this incarnation so that you could achive status?

AAC

Answer:AAC WHO IS THEY?

Your sources for affirmation. I realize it is ultimately the "self" which provides ultimate truths. but your experiences with "other" spirits is what I have no refernces on, becasue I have been reluctant to open to them. This is the point of my inquiry.

[edit on 23-2-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
AAc, all is for a lesson and learning the question one might be asking themselves why be hear at Earth?

And the answer:Is earth one of the most profound lessons to learn to move forward.The veil is very thick without being repulsive.This planet is the "Stabilizer" it will either send you packing or returning back for another stay.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Is the middle path Buddha's path to enlightenment, the Higher Self?

Is this the same as Kundalini Goddess?

Thanks,

biggie smalls

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

AAc, all is for a lesson and learning the question one might be asking themselves why be hear at Earth?

And the answer:Is earth one of the most profound lessons to learn to move forward.The veil is very thick without being repulsive.This planet is the "Stabilizer" it will either send you packing or returning back for another stay.

FYI, What you are experincing now is a mind that itches for all truths. I am patient but at the same time urgent. I do not want to push fast-forward, though I do seek a faster way forward.

I am not naive to my questions. I may just appreciate your wording for deeper perspective. Is there a reason I have push contact away?

AAC

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Answer:"You want the TRUTH you can't handle the Truth". Damn, I have been waiting to use that line forever. lol, I know brother don't let hardships stop ones unfolding process.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Will never do. Well, off to work friend. Stay cool.

AAC

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
It would be called the Term clinically dead.No heartbeat or pulse for over eight minutes.This was when I was just four or five.But you better believe there is an agreement to this clause.Awareness always makes an agreement with its maker.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Is the middle path Buddha's path to enlightenment, the Higher Self?

Is this the same as Kundalini Goddess?

Thanks,

biggie smalls

answer:Yes its based on the same principles.Through self attunement and the world around you.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Just reread.
Okay, I see. But, is it normal to feel like you're missing something by not peaking your head inside one of the streams? I do feel the urge to stay neutral, but I feel the same urge that I am missing out. Is this just the ego speaking?

Answer:
Thats correct.Walk the line and you will experience life for what it is not what it tried to be.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
And thats why it makes it such a hard path for many.Touching the world without being touched.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Touching the world without being touched.

This statement could actually define my entire existence more than you could know.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Souls choices through lifetimes of ridicule.

I may be taking the simple interpretation of your words- but why is your soul choice always defined by the lesser on the ladder?

Answer:Meaning a hard life to push you forward.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
"Men and woman have the Design to create but what they create is up to them".

"Your world is govern by your choices, but the downfall of others."

"We are a series of contributers, contributing to life and its Programs."

"Life is not dissolved if it is relinquished through time"

"You have many facets of learning one is strife".

"You are simple coordinators conducting simple rhmes through time".

"Philosophy is rich but so is the hearts of men and woman"

"You co-create to pronounciate the words of the gods"

"Life is but a mere article of clothing discarded after being worn"

"The biggest contribution to life is forgiveness"

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Attaché I wish to get a better feel.

Have you ever been "on board" a craft this lifetime?

Do the Sirians frequent your dreams as they do mine?

I previously asked them if they knew of you and they did; how does 'soul identification' work on a universal level?

What do you beleive they have in store for Earth?

Thanks in advance

[edit on 24/2/07 by SteveR]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
"What is told is the future to unfold"

"Why conspiracies widen the perception of learning by design"

"What of the future is foretold is a mold of your being"

"Your are energy componants, shifting and molding the hearts design to alleviate the time"

"The world is your future what you do with it is up to you"

"What if you could unlearn everything your learned so you could be"

"To exist amongs the stars is to be or not to be"

"Where would you like the future to unfold is by being"

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
SteveR
Attaché I wish to get a better feel.

Have you ever been "on board" a craft this lifetime?
Answer:Yes.

Do the Sirians frequent your dreams as they do mine?
Answer:Yes many times over.

I previously asked them if they knew of you and they did; how does 'soul identification' work on a universal level?
ANSWER:By administrating Truths and non truths.By Extraodinaire Specialty.

What do you beleive they have in store for Earth?
aNSWER:pEACEFULL meetings.

[edit on 24-2-2007 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Thankyou Menguard. If you would be willing to talk about being on the craft it would be a treat indeed!

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join