It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Thanks BS..

If the universe is a light network, then can it's huge physical size be as small as you want it to be?

I.e. Wholly into your light mind?

[edit on 19/2/07 by SteveR]

Only if there was increased power in density.

BTW, Does anyone here watch HEROES. Mengaurd & Steve I KNOW you would dig it most. (I know them most).

Heroes

[edit on 19-2-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
What is my purpose here? Will I realize it?

Is what I have been experiencing truly from being ill?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Oh my AAC it was on the air here a few hours ago and I missed it (don't watch TV anymore but will make an exception).

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DazedDave

Answer:Nocturnal changes.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
What do you mean though ? I asked what is it ????

Also what do you think i am sopost to use it for and how i could get started if i am sopost to use it?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by DazedDave

Answer:Nocturnal changes.

That's what I've always thought...And yet, you knew...You've never met me and you've never heard my story and you still knew. That's incredible.

Why could you not tell me my purpose in life? Are you not allowed? Or is it better for me not to know?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
That one specific question I was prompted to answering.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

That one specific question I was prompted to answering.

I'm not sure I understand?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Thats the one that needed to be answered the most on a soul level.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Thats the one that needed to be answered the most on a soul level.

I have to say, you are the most intreguing person I have ever met online. I know it sounds strange, but I feel better after having spoken to you.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Thank you Dave,

I try to help out where I can.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I've seen this thread going on for awhile now, so I guess I just ask a question about anything...???

Am I on the right path? Am I doing the right thing? Do I need to change anything?

Is there a limit to how many questions I can ask? 97 pages is a lot to read through can someone just give me the condensed version of how this works.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Reread: Sorry it's so long...

Ok, I've seen this thread forever but never replied. I'm not exactly sure what type of questions to ask but I'll let you know what's on my mind.

1. Where does my musical inspiration come from? Is anyone with me or guiding me, I feel like something in me changes when I play or write sometimes. While in mediation/playing (I consider them very connected, becoming a vocalist changed me a lot) I've thought or projected the intent that if a musician was floating around out there they could come play with me or through me as long as their energy was positive, etc. I've played some different stuff before but you can never tell if it's just in my mind. Like once I was playing golf (i'm horrible) and cranked a 350 yd drive because I told my conscious that it was not me but tiger woods, and for that second I believed it. But it could have just relaxed me and taken my mind of the swing instead of revealing my ability to assume others abilities.

2. My last question is basically what is wrong with my head? Three years ago they told me I was depressed, then I was ADD, and now they think I might be bi-polar. I think that my mind just works a different way. I partially ask because I wonder about my soul or spirit. I have dreams where particular men reveal things to me or show me symbols. They're always white, bald, and their stature is strong (avg ht, wt, but look athletic). They look about 30 years old, they don't appear childish but are not old.

The first time I met one I was shown a triangle with three circles underneath it, it was shining through trees as I walked on a path. The man stood behind me with his hand on my shoulder. The second time I met one of the men I was laying on my back and my eyes opened for a moment, like a hospital patient coming out of anesthesia. I saw the man standing above me, i was on some sort of table, say to an unseen person that my "purple" energy or light was low. Three days ago I had a dream where one of the men was randomly sitting across from me at a large crowded table and he put the back of his hand near my face. On the back was what looked like a medallion with an eagle on it but it was burned or branded into the back of his hand. He said nothing but later in the dream I saw another man, they always look alike but I somehow always assume/discern they are different people. He sat next to me on a bench with a crowd of people around us and raised the back of his hand to me. A medallion shaped object was branded there but it was a snake, I think a cobra. When I woke up for some reason I thought I was supposed to meet a third man but I don't recall it in my dream. Wow, ok that got a lot longer than I thought but any help you could give on any of this would help. Thanks for your time and energy.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by D3C0D3
I Have this feeling , Once i watch a movie or a show like dresden files , After i watch it have some sort of maybe energy ??!?! Or when i hear a really good song it lets me bring this energy to my finger tips but there comes no use of it ??? what is this used for ??? I see faces when i close my eyes And almost like blue fog and almost like thunder? , And when i activate this energy every thing metal i touch hurts and shocks me really bad , Like a paralizing shock just for a split second . ( Maybe just because its winter ? )

I have to be in the right place and be in the right mood for it to happen.

It's mostly at night.
I have to take a shower and be in all of my clothing.
And i cannot do it around other people.
Theres more but i cannot think of them right now.

Maybe its some sort of sign or some thing paranormal ? Or is it just as dr's call it adrenaline ?

Im not doubting any thing , I am in the middle of beliving it is some thing , and in the middle of beliving its nothing.

When i see " normal people " And " normal lifes happen " Then i start to doubt it , But when i see some thing on a movie or show " Dresden files " or in a few specific trance songs Or very hard rock " Pod "

If i watch that show , Or listen to a select few trance songs I can activate what ever this is.

*****What is this ?****

****WHAT is its use ? What is it for ? ****

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Decode, take some friendly advice. Accept yourself as completely normal, and engaged with completely normal abilities that you have yet to master and fit into the greater puzzle, keep details to your chest when it is wisest to do so, and enjoy life.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hello Menguard bud I would appreciate shedding light on the following questions.

1. Deoxyribosenucleic Acid is a long-chain sugar molecule. What does our greater self submit to you about it's spiritual and non-physical functionality? I am on the fence with the many new agers claiming weird and wonderful things about this molecule.

2. In the unified sense, how does one hold in their mind the vibrations of love and serenity, at all times?

3. At any one time, how much of my spiritual potential energy do I have at disposal, given current status?

4. What can we do to optimize growth in the positive direction?

5. Is the Sirian Council your choice of spiritual stimuli for development?

Thanks in advance,
Peace and Light

SteveR

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Hello Menguard bud I would appreciate shedding light on the following questions.

1. Deoxyribosenucleic Acid is a long-chain sugar molecule. What does our greater self submit to you about it's spiritual and non-physical functionality? I am on the fence with the many new agers claiming weird and wonderful things about this molecule.

I'm not even touching that one.

2. In the unified sense, how does one hold in their mind the vibrations of love and serenity, at all times?

Meditate often, eat low on the food chain, fast weekly...Probably a good start to purify the body as soon as possible, then the mind will follow. Once you have a pure mind/body Spirit has a much easier time coming into focus. Do not worry of the material world, just know you are rooted here or you will feel unbalanced. We are everywhere at once, but don't think about the immaterial all the time. Stay in the NOW-MOMENT! Time is a cycle, not linear and you must ask yourself what are your priorities? Do you wish to follow artificial time or live up to your power? Reclaim your birthrate SteveR and anyone else who would like to: Live in the now and forget time as a historical marker and use a galactic calendar!
www.lawoftime.org...
www.lawoftime.org...
www.lawoftime.org...

Our solar system revolves around the Sirius system and creates an great cross in the galactic meridian...This of course takes thousands of years, but just now are we realizing time isn't as solid as we once thought it was...Enter Quantum Physics...Exit severe evolutionary jump in humanity (possibly to the future?).

3. At any one time, how much of my spiritual potential energy do I have at disposal, given current status?

I can't answer that one, but if you have been using reiki your channels will most likely be cleared out and ready for an energy boost!

4. What can we do to optimize growth in the positive direction?

See #2

5. Is the Sirian Council your choice of spiritual stimuli for development?

I would have to say anyone who is taking spiritual evolution seriously would look outwards as well as inwards. We need to listen to our inner voice as well as enter meditative states to contact such energies.

I hope that's a good start to help you look within on your answers? We must be able to trust ourselves as well as others...

true love and light,

biggie smalls

[edit on 20-2-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Well appreciated B.S. Indeed I have an ear for all inputs.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
What can I do that would be best for my daughter?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anakinou
What can I do that would be best for my daughter?

Answer:
Help her to Learn probable scenarios.Give her the most possible circumstance to happen in an event.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by menguard]

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join