It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 333
<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
I have a few questions please
I have seen UFOs and been contacted (maybe abducted) but I would like to hear your answers to help me draw my own conclusions.

-How many Alien species visit this planet?
-How many are friendly and how many hostile?
-What is the purpose of their visit?
-What are they waiting for?

Hey oracle go back from pg 328 on. Read all things that pertain to spirit.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Still don't know where to go what to do.......................

what to do?

i dont want a winding answer.
i just want a step at least so that i can find my flow.
whn i flow i just flow downwards but that doesnt pay the bills??
How am I going to stop being so tired constantly. can you give me a cosmic knock on the head?
(sorry for my unfocusedness
)

[edit on 20-12-2007 by Dhaerma]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Dhaerma

if you're tired physically, drink lots of water, get some excercise, take deep breaths, and drink some super juice as i call it. If you look in the organic section of a grocery store they'd usually have some kick ass juice that is completely loaded full of vitamins.

Most of don't get enough vitamins in a day, this juice gives you excess of all of them. Pretty much no'one gets minerals. In the U.S. their farmland hasn't contained minerals for a long time.

There's like 60 different minerals we need per DAY. Because we don't get these minerals we are slowly rotting, pushing our age expectancy low. Apparently some cultures that have abundant minerals, I guess in their water, live on average to be over 100 years old. I remember reading an arctile not long ago, this lady was saying she thinks humans were well capable of living to like 300. Would be nice eh?

But anyways, if its a physical tired you speak of, drinking a bottle every day, to every other day of that super juice... I don't know how else to explain it, it was a blast of life. I was sleeping 3 hours a night for straight week without feeling really all that tired.

And yeah meditation helps, not even a lot, just enough that the next day your body energy is consistantly positive and high.

Well, learn from me, i used to work at a fast food place years ago, eat their food every day...i slept 9 hours a day and STILL was tired.

Now I am very very healthy, seemingly immune to common sickness, sleeping 5-6 hours a night and I feel great.

Also:
You caught my eye with the "it pays the bills". In my opinion... first of all.. don't judge yourself, give yourself a break. When we start to get into that mode, we actually force ourself in that downward spiral, punishing ourselves because we feel we need to be. No body comes into this world perfect either, take for instance of you believe in re-incarnation... Do you think by the end of this life you'll be a worse person, with more problems, more fears, with less knowledge then you started with? Or do you think you'll be a better person, who's accomplished, who's managed to solve some serious fears and problems? We're constantly bettering ourselves. I wouldn't worry so much about who we are, I'd just worry that we're hopefully doing something about it.
. What more can WE expect from each other? Some people are just so oblivious to everything and it's their ignorance which passes on this societal negativity. We must help THEM, not hate them.

But ask yourself.... does it hurt me, to hurt others, to help me? You feel the guilt because you are conciously aware of what you're doing, and it used to get to me all the time. The realisation I've come to is its almost impossible to live in this world without stepping on someone else's feet, thats just the way capitalism works. Don't feel guilty, instead do what you can do minimize your damage and be happy that you're doing so.

We're all in this together, hurting others just hurts ourselves as well...that is if we're conciously aware of our actions, others are living in a dream. So why do we do this to each other? Lets end this already.

Well, theres my opinion, you can wait tommorow for one of menguards beautiful, insightful 1 - 2 liners,
.. Ha, what can I say, hes good at summing it up in minimal words.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
the story is like this im 18 ... ever since i was very little i could spot allll of the crapola fed to us. And I was constantly physically tired and couldnt even kick a ball. because of this i was bitter for a long time .i moved to turkey with my family when i was 11-12 a month before 9-11 anyway evers ince then ive been learning learning constantly first it was history then all of the sciences . but then somethign happened and i understood that knowledge doesnt help at all its the knowingness or the beingness. but I have no goals i dont feel like having goals and im tired to my core and in my body . and parents are trying to make my life a hell . this is great for learniong to be myself .
(as you can see i have no focus at all even in my writing)

*edit* thanks for your reply cavemandd organic food is impossible to find here and ive been taking all kinds of vitamins to improve my condition but no help at all. i dont drink anythign with acid in it i only eat fish as meat and no hydrogenated veggie oil for me either. still my sould doesnt fit in this body i feel reaaallly slow in it*

[edit on 21-12-2007 by Dhaerma]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Dhaerma

Honestly, forget vitamins, the pill kind anyway... compared to the juice, they do nothing. Its some placebo I know it, its fake.

I try to only eat fish too and I also attribute that to my good health.

The very fact that you're enenthusiastic about anything could be the source of the energy drain. Meditate, try to understand what's wrong with you.. It could be one of these energy blockages I keep hearing about. Its strange actually but for a while I felt I was cursed or blocked or something and then I meditated, sucked up lots of energy, made it vibrate higher and higher, felt it running through my entire body, like in my blood and I with great force I visualized breaking through shackels and ever since I haven't felt that blocked/cursed feeling anymore. Everything runs smooth here. Your body energy is just like electrical equipment, some cuts in the wires result in energy loss, meditate on your energy centeres, when you breathe in, picture sucking in the healing, powerful life force of the universe and concentrate it in each energy area individually per breath, and picture exhaling out the bad energy.

Even when I was new to meditation, I learned that after 15 minutes of it...just after breakfast every day, 1. My mood changed, and 2. I was full of energy..

Now prolonged meditations like a couple hours long, I not only feel calm but energized and alive for hours after, infact I didn't want to sleep on some of the most tiring days. And additionally it gave me time to be alone with my mind an assess my purpose.

Isn't there a disease like mono that makes you really bored and tired?

Anyways... I know the feeling, and I face it all the time, yesterday especially.. If I don't have some sort of project, or constructive hobby to do it slowly piles up and sucks my energy away as the day goes by.

A person like you, I think one of these days somethings going to go off in your head and you're going to be filled with purpose. I think your in a time of confusion and a heavy self diagnostic.

I'm almost 22 now but let me tell you... I was NOT the same person I was when I was 18, and thats when I was the least enthusiastic about ANYTHING. I hated life, I lived to drink. I choose not to drink now, even on the weekends most of the time! I'm so different, for the better, and I have goals for myself, and a purpose. I'm trying to make myself the best I can be, learn as much as I can, help others whenever I can, and take the world by the throat and not let it push me or others around. It's like menguard was saying earlier, you gotta play along with the system in order to change it. Myself I came out of high school with like a 65% average... I never studied for nothing, I felt everything was a waste of time and energy, I learned very little, I HATED the atmosphere because I thought way differently then the majority of the students and teachers, and I felt the purpose of high school was just discipline.. They filter us to see who the hard workers are and to see who conforms.

Now I looked like a crappy student then, but I mean all my teachers knew I was smart, and I think they knew where I was comming from... Like now I'm interested in learning like quantum physics on my own, running my own business, developing awareness and getting some good wisdom.

Man, I guess what I'm trying to say is, the new few years are going to be life changing for you.. If you see an opportunity, TAKE IT.. everything changed for me when I moved out of my parents house and to a big city. Everything changed too when I met a girl I began to love, and now it seems everything I push myself to do, I also do for her. We have to put ourself in situations where we are surrounded by the right productive forces.. We're like power-plants, factories... we need to optimise our creation to be happy and accomplished.

Take it from me man... things will change for the better, and SOON. But you can't expect it to happen, you have to MAKE it happen.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
making...... doing........ the the hardest part for me. its like my intent and body haver latency issues(lag). i'm always too late i used to have goals ,when i meditated the more you see the less you want to do something because you see the outcome, when life isnt a surprise it does get goalless.

[edit on 21-12-2007 by Dhaerma]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dhaerma

Sorry to hear that Dhaerma. Keep on keepin' on. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dhaerma

i just want a step at least so that i can find my flow.
whn i flow i just flow downwards but that doesnt pay the bills??
How am I going to stop being so tired constantly. can you give me a cosmic knock on the head?

[edit on 20-12-2007 by Dhaerma]

Im sorry to interfere in this thread, but I feel compelled to say something:

Flow DOES pay the bills, damn it. tiredness = out of flow. The tiredness probably originates from the thought "I just MUST do something"...although with the tiredness, the body is TELLING you to relax, meditate, slow down. You are not required to do anything, much less be a slave to money. Then...after awhile in silence...inspiration kicks in...and you are COMPELLED to do something, to solve your situation.

But it begins with not giving in to the survival-based fear-mind.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
youre absolutely right . its this survival fear mind that im surrounded by and emotional blackmail going on in my family. i just woken up to that . but what about the feeling of no energy in my center my marrows? The spirit doesnt fit in my body its really slow . I allow alot of medition but meditation never really helpes me with body trouble? what do i do?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dhaerma

I wont be responding here anymore because thats what the OP is here to do. "Higher light answers for questions". I´ll just say one last thing, and thats: Find out how to let happiness flow through your body. That fixes a lot of things. But happiness flowing through your body does not necessarily have to be done with focussing on the body. Maybe the happiness lies elsewhere. Find what makes you feel right.

Good luck.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

You have provided some excellent advice. As for responding here, all voices of reason are welcome.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
that is it sounds like mantak chias smile on the body technique. thanks alot. still waiting for menguard wherever he might be

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
What is the spiritual signifance of stars going supernova? Are those gods acsending to another place? And the nuetron star left behind? Just looking for perspective on the possibility.

AAC

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hey there AAC.

Even a god understands the importance of a cycle of life. You know. Disillusioned ego and all.

If I'm not mistaken aren't solar systems formed from interstellar waste?

Not sure on that one.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I respect the idea, looking for detail upon a unique question. Trying to glimpse into the idea of a supernova as highest level of transition, if it is as divine as I assume. Its like going from single celled evironment to an intelligent human in relative terms. I'm a single celled organism wondering about the human I am a part of, so to speak.

AAC

reply to post by SteveR

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I got a couple questions...

The first ones personal..

I had a dream 2 nights ago, I was sitting on some computer in some room, all of a sudden I had this thought in my mind that somethings going on around me, and I was alert, and I started vibrating, it shook me all the way to the ground and I think I struggled to climb up onto a bed or something. It felt like something was leeching from me or who knows what was happening... I woke up in that moment and it the whole situation seemed strange and I didn't know what exactly happened but I wasn't scared or nothing, I was just like...what the hell was that. It was enough to shake me back into my body..or I conciously chose to get the hell out of there, I think that's what happened.. I think I also felt a sensation in my head when I woke up, like chakra..

Whats interesting as the moment that happened in the dream I remember thinking "psychic awareness".. I closed my eyes and tried to sense what was going on then it happened..

man, wierd.. I wonder if it was an upgrade or something.. I got knocked to the ground though, it was heavy intense full body vibrations

What the hell happened?

and the other question.. let me think.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Oh yeah, now I remember.. I'm curious as to what happens to spent energy.

Like we know energy can't be destroyed right..

Well someone said something to me the other day which gave me a few things to think about... If I have an image in my mind..that image is made of energy, if I in my mind destroy that image, trying to destroy what it represents.. It seems that I killed a thought form, or a life.. so the energy has to get changed back into something or hell I don't know. It's concerning to me though but also very curious.

And, I'm really curious about incarnation.. HOW does it work? From the time the body dies, until the time one chooses to incarnate... How is a body choosed, and taken/created?.. Do you we just pretty much walk inside say... a woman's stomach, just with the knowledge in our mind that this is where I need to be, in order to accomplish this life's goals?

What about the supposed soul collecter on the moon? I think john lear was talking about how he had remote viewers who had knowledge of souls going there when they die.. And then maybe shot where they need to be or something, re-educated even.. How do we incarnate?

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Good question AAC

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
If you were to map out lines of perceptions, you may draw a maze. We should becareful when moulding truths from our logic. The validity is only as good as the experience. We are still in the beginning stages of acquiring truths. Most lines of perception will lead to dead ends. What is the solution you could ask. I see an end in wonderment and a pursuit of those facts, the library is too small to make a call so build it. As Menguard does. The only alternative is to keep mapping out that maze. Don't forget the turns or you'll be locked in forever. I hate hedgerow mazes.

reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

top topics

<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join