It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 331
<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I knew it was a good movie with a surprise plot:

You like it good.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

absolutly... i tagged it fecal matter.

however, i will have to apologize for my childish behavior. i feel that i'm having a fine debate and i shouldn't stoop to such levels.

so, i'm sorry.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I need your help Menguard ............

I feel pressure buliding inside me to quit school....
But the only reason I won't quit school, know, is becuase of my parents. i feel the need to satisy there belief sytem "pass or failure"... the teachers at school Think that I'm fundometally lazy. What should i I do? i also think that school is holding back my spirital evolution I'm in high school, 11 grade.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by roach2]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by roach2

Take it from me 'pass the test' and move on, it will (give you bridges), even if they are redundant to our learning.

You need to become part of the system if you are to change it

You infilitrate the system, this will give you room to move around and create as you please and change it (as you) go on.

That SYSTEM IS LIFE.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEUCE N CHICA

personally i think that the reason i keep responding is that, my arguments are solid and i have yet to receive a solid answer thats not in the form of a question or an abstract thought that only someone in your delusional dream world would understand.

If you don't like the answers you are receiving, then stop asking qestions and just leave this thread. Any more childish behavior, like the tag you left, will not be tolerated and will earn you a red badge of dishonor.

Courtesy is Mandatory here at ATS.

If you don't like the thread, or if you have nothing of substance to contribute, then leave.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

you're absolutely right. that was childish behavior and that's why i apologized.

i am contributing substance to this thread. i'm contributing the other side.

but that you for the slap on the wrist sir, it won't happen again.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by DEUCE N CHICA]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DEUCE N CHICA

Your side is welcomed. However it is important to note that words fall extremely short when trying to understand spirit. Heck, it could be said that in the history of words representing thought, no one has ever comprehended an idea exactly how the distributor of that message intended.

We must try though. And that is what we are asking of you, if you truly want to understand the conversation at hand. Remember, God works in mysterious ways.

AAC

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

obviously that's not the case. i've just been knocked 1000 ats points for expressing my opinions in this room.

apparently i should have just drank the kool aid and i wouldn't have had to worry about this.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

The ego needs points but the heart/soul needs love=(understanding)

[edit on 19-12-2007 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEUCE N CHICA

obviously that's not the case. i've just been knocked 1000 ats points for expressing my opinions in this room.

Listen man, nobody docked you any points. It's an auto-dock anytime we have to remove a tag. So actually... you docked yourself.

I see I made your foe list.

Nothing personal brutha, just doing my job. Don't hate the messenger

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
i actually have a relevant question. if the rise in awareness is going to happen around 2012 will it be a smooth transition or will it be gradual over the next few years?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
man, this: www.somafm.com...

My mind, it does wonders.. reaching the subconcious is so much easier. I just had to share that.

My head feels like its full of liquid, I've known how to get myself into these things but I've never understood the way I should get out. Should I try to release the energy or try and sustain it? Its a nice feeling though

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

some would argue that it has been happening already.. people are starting to change. I see all around me every day
. Its great.

But I often wonder the same thing you ask, whether it will be all at once type of thing where time stops and next thing we know everything is different.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   

We were all just joking around with the star trek and star wars stuff. But interesting enough, i don't know if you know... this is what I've heard anyway, gorge lucas based his "jedi" off taoism and a buddhist belief system. One of energy, unity and balance.

We're biological life forms... but words like that confuse what we really are. We're made of atoms, those atoms are made of particles, with sub-particles, which all apply to at least the 4 universal powers that quantum physics have theorised. (the strong nuclear power - keeps nuclei together, the weak nuclear power - lets things degrade and break down, gravity, and electro-magnetism.)

Just let that thought stir around in your head.
. I'm interested in quantum physics and it's interesting to see how closer they get to this ageless belief system.

We, everything is made of energy... energy can be transformed into matter as needed and vice versa. As well I think the word matter limits our understanding of what it really is.. it's still made of energy even though its assumed the laws of matter. Essentially what really makes something solid would be some sort of electrical forcefield coded within the properties of the atom, as we can assume.

I'm not going to bring the notion of a conciousness in this, but I'll just throw this to you: We are made of energy, our science will tell us that.. as well our science currently tells us "energy cannot be destroyed.. only transformed."

Energy and vibration my freind... theres energy... and its various wave length patterns determine how it interacts.

But this is my favourite way to explain how I feel about it to people:
You're on a computer right now. Do you have a computer game? That game has a 3d world, with physics, A.I. and even code to give an ILLUSION of random occurences. Well a computer when you break down the code, it runs on binary... signals that are either off or on.. 1 or 0.

Thats the way I see the universe.... off and on in patterns and repeats and mathematical equations. If we can create a realistic game with patterns of 1 and 0... think about what our computers could do in 100 years.

This to me is the truth of the universe... 2 forces, in unity, creating long, endless, complex beyond comprehension patterns that make up that very fabric which we call space/reality.

And everything as we know it is math, then I think if we had the right equations we could predict everything.

I don't know if you've ever done a birthchart, but its astrology but more complex, it tries to define you personally on the most complex level. I don't know if you believe in it either but I do personally, I believe it describes me with an astounishing amount of accuracy. Well anyway... the idea that the postions of inter-stellar bodies could accurately define a person, it says to me.. 1. the universe is completely mathematical, 2. That everything I do affects the universe or vice versa.. and that applies for everyone else. So it says to me... we are all in this together, more then we know. We must truly all originate from the same source.

We are the code, and we are the programmers
. Well thats my opinion

And this one was a hard one for me to wrap my head around for a while... Light is energy... energy is everything... so everything is light, unless it is nothing. Well colours are different frequencies of light/energy. Picture a rainbow, purple is the most energetic and red is the lowest.

Well we have this electro-magnetic spectrum thing, i only heard of it a few years ago really. Well, our human eyes only let us see in a certain band of this spectrum.

Well the point I was trying to make is, just because we don't see something, doesn't mean its not there, i'm sure theres lots of crap flying around!

Well, hmm I think thats it. I was just trying to explain at least where 'I" am comming from on this type of stuff, from our own scientific approach.. (although I don't think science is ready to accept birth charts but science doesn't want to accept a lot of things..
) Its the SCIENCE of it all that kick-started me on this path.

To me... if we're all made of the same crap, then we're all in the same boat, and so we should all get a long and take the time to better ourselves and each other, with love, knowledge and most importantly patience.... for what it's worth. Hell, I can't get mad at anyone who's made of the same crap as me eh? After-all we're family.. ha

Well, hmm, thats all I got to say. All oppinions are welcome, I think what everyone here is trying to say is, all is welcome as long as its approached with an open heart and open mind.
I consider you very welcome here.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Menguard,

Did the secret government kill Kucinich's brother?

If so, who is the Kingpin?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Answer:
A surprize plot the pastor did.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Its happening every second, of every minute, of every hour of every day of every week of every year of every decade of every century of every light changing moment.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Can you rephrase?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Answer:The spirit of those closest to him did. The spirit that is closest to him did?

Who is this guys most trusted advisor?

[edit on 20-12-2007 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
2012 is also an encoded number beyond being a year on your Planet. stated by "Cmdraleo"

I was waiting for this.

2+0+1+2=Fifth dimesion=Redefining Time=Fifth chakra 'the voice of god'.

Through (earth/heart) vibrations the sound coming from the soul.

We are the voice of earth she is our heart.

eARTH-GOD is a Chakra of our solar system.

Now Earth is really the seventh planet, 7+ 5='the voice of god' =12

12=1+2=3 3= Mind, body, and spirit Unity. THIS MEANS OUR UNIVERSAL CHORD IS BEING STRUNG.

now the number (seven) in 2007 is a purifier=9 and 2009=2011=Universal symbology (2011=4) (4= multdimensional=spirit.)
2007= 9 DIMENSIONAL FREQUENCY, 2009= 11 DIMENSIONAL FREQUENCY, 2011=13 DIMENSIONAL FREQUENCY. 2012=Outside time and space itself 2012= 5 'redefining time' Gods hand in motion everything is recreated. 2014=7 the Seven Super universes are in place or alignment.

On the (seventh day) god rested because everything was recreated and into place.

The 'NEW SUN' will be in place '2014 MAKES SENSE NOW'. A

This is the Central Sun of all.

Cracked 'GODS CODE' FOR YA.

[edit on 20-12-2007 by menguard]

top topics

<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join