It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 334
<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I agree completely Steve. I understand spiritual priority and not chopping off too much to swallow, it just my validations have led me down this pathway. It may help better understand other curiosities I'm studying. I'm not trying to swallow as much as I'm looking to taste.

AAC

reply to post by SteveR

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I have absolute faith in your methodology. Neither do I pretend to know the full extent of it's calculated complexities.

However my thoughts are as follows. A true maze is walled, there is no entrance or exit. See the picture. As in, You become your philosophy. What I like to do is place priority on questioning the nature of the question, I'd like to think that's akin to stepping out of the walls.

reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Within this idea are there not constants that all existences share, making them points of universal reference for everyone to draw from? This is what I am doing, trying to better understand what is constant between all. Or perhaps I am aimlessly curious.

I am looking to study the door, not what's on the other side of it.
That said, I believe what you are saying is completely relevant and should be considered at length.

Man I need to continue remember that the winter solstice is cosmic.

Namaste, AAC

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Within this idea are there not constants that all existences share, making them points of universal reference for everyone to draw from?

Touche!

Man, this has become a fine balancing act. Spirit is challenging us to be conscious of all recognitions simultaneously.

[edit on 2007/12/22 by SteveR]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
To know all is to be all.

Think about knowing everything at the same time. You have to become it all at the same time for that to be possible.

AAC

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Very true. To me, that is the ultra world. Knowing something when most just see the surface. You can't live until you Know. Absorb the feelings, thoughts, and truths. Vibrational empathy. Now, it is an addiction.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I wonder why "curiosity killed the cat" was drilled into our young minds?
Indoctrination.

AAC

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

To live, fear must be renounced... smartly.

As for the ultra world, it is my main source of spiritual growth. I can't recommend developing it enough. I've been waiting a long time for someone to identify it. Bravo!

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I like your/the ultraworld.
So many names, so little TIME.

AAC

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
man I wish I had the time to read what you guys are saying I'm surrounded by family.

Steve tommorow or something is the best day to view mars,

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Better do it.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Example practice targets for UW perception,

Easy: Areas of natural beauty, historical eras, immediate family, art.

Medium: Vibrational patterning of distinct locations, biographical entries, personal time events.

Hard: Singular snapshot external events, 1992 democratic national convention, 1917 soviet revolution, AA Flight 191 (caution on this one).

Remote retrieval of thoughts, emotions and truths. Become your target and shift into a new pair of boots. Pictures or audio can help to get a lock but your results must be drawn from spirit and the 'all'.

Good luck.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Authenticity matter.
I like your design. It's funny how the universe just needs to know what your talking about before she/he reveals all the truths.

Great format!

AAC

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Awe' you're my friend.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
how can i teleport my body from loacation to another.........
certain technique..........
thanks.......

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by roach2

Well... you should try being able to feel/see objects/places with your mind and interact with them like try bending or moving something, so you know you've made contact.

And well...teleportation... for one.. I think it requires about 1 millions times the energy you would use in one life time
. Seems kind of like a waste but It would be fun. But... I think rather, the moment someone learns to teleport, theres no longer any fun to it, I would think we would excercise the use of this ability very seriously. Its like driving your own bus to work when you could walk there in the same amount of time.

Well, have fun with that! Let me know if it works, you can teach me

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by roach2

No, this is impossible. You can 'teleport' your soul. It is a divine process and most may not be ready for it.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I would agree on that one...The physical body will die after so much trauma, but the psycho-spiritual bodies lives on.

I've missed so much, I'll have to go through the last 10 pages

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I really liked this explanation. The deeper down the rabbit hole you get, the crazier it becomes. However, at a certain point you do need to find your way out Steve!

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

That's right Biggie, stay grounded also!

Is my star background still showing? I'm trying to lose that.

new topics

top topics

<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join