It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 307
<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Look at the moon being A Way above Top Secret Storage Facility. A place where there is a Cross Genetic strain of engineered humans. I remember when I was out of body; I saw thousands of 'Unconventional Crafts' in a gated military fence. Along with a mesquite tree and Giant Grey Sand Dunes. One could look at the Moon being a docking point out into space. Some deep space nine adventures if you get my drift.

Also the words on the Craft were as follows:

(I.)nterplanetary
(C.)elestial
(O.)rbitation.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Can I get an answer on that sponge, Menguard?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I am having a hard time finding out what comes first. Cellular degradation or DNA mutation.

I know Cancer and DNA mutation have become a dichotomy in recent research of brain science.

So Menguard, when you say we are becoming a more perfect genetic race, I can't help but agree. The evidence is there. I don't know if I will evolve, I think I will, but I sometimes don't think that I will in this body. Or maybe I wont evolve in this body because I was always in 4th density.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Menguard, you must be a channeler. I assumed you were yes. I guess I shouldn't have. I figured that channeling is what a connected person does. Some just connect more or are connected for a large percentage of the day.

How else can you say all that you do unless you are a channeler? Connected to the source means you channel the frequencies of past planetary and galactic consciousness systems.

Well, anyways...whats up with this Holmes comet? Is it much closer than they tell us?

[edit on 11/19/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

Everyone is a channeler.

I happen to be a sender and receiver, but everyone has both tendencies available.

We are unlocking potentials to the human Being.

Connection to First Source or the Great Spirit is constant always, but we have forgotten.

We've forgotten that we've forgotten who we are. Our 'lesser' beings here (as we refer to them) suffer because of our choices we've made over the millenia.

In Lak'ech - I am another your Self

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This is as simple as it gets. WE ARE ALL ONE. Whatever you would like to call it. We are one being, thing, energy. If we are ONE then WE are GOD. If you become god you will live as one. Once you comprehend this Universal Truth everything becomes apparent. I can describe it as ignorance. At one time, people believed the world to be flat. At one time women were drowned at the thought of witchcraft. We look back at all of this with hindsight now and say "how could they have been so ignorant". Do not for one instance believe that this is ignorance is not going on today. YOU, WE, EVERYONE are living in ignorance of truth. Truth can be obtained as we can see from analyzing the past. For everyone to accept a truth then there must be pioneers or "bridges" as I call them. They lead the way from one thinking to another. They are the bringers of truth and light. Having seen Universal Truth I can now describe it to you. Only it is hard. Imagine the whole world living inside of a box. It is all anyone has ever known so they can not comprehend anything other than it. Now imagine (I will call it) a force yanking you from the box. You are now looking at the box and everyone still living in ignorance within it. I can tell you off the outside of the box all I please. But would it be of any use? Do you believe that you can tell a blind man what a beautiful full moon looks like and totally encapsulate its beauty? No. it is something that you must see for yourself. Do not look for truth within others because it lies within you. Yes, ask for guidance but know that the true answer will come from within.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

No, I am a (Intermediary human), connected to both sides of eternity. The physical and non-physical self. I told you I am the dream awakened.

I am a frequency spectrum used in transmission.

Remember we are (all) channels of light.

I can tell somebody didn't read the whole thread.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Streetcornerphilosopher,

What you are ceasing to understand is that I connect to the INSIDE of my body out. The Soul, but connects to the SuperHighway at large, because it is that.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Answer:Sounds like you were bouncing around a non-physical enviroment. But physical in the stance of being.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Answer:Sounds like you were bouncing around a non-physical enviroment. But physical in the stance of being.

Ok thanks for the reply. There is a type of topsoil surface on the planet that is like a fungus sponge, very nice to walk on. I also observed it from eye's view, it was very porous and elasticated. It is completely natural.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
I can tell somebody didn't read the whole thread.

Damn right! Read folks, read. You may feel an impulse to study on the latest pages, and recite your reflections. But I will tell you all (that have not read) the old pages contain just as much gold, just waiting for you. So what are you waiting for?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Biggie Smalls Woah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have some avatar reconfigging to do.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

It would have to deal with a Virus In the wind. I picked this up about the same time of the (L.A fires) that were set.

Wonder if they put something already into play and are waiting for the poor unfortunate citizens to pop up infected with a new virus. To scare the public into form.

Fires naturally develop (winds) inside of them. I am wondering if there maybe wasn't a pathogen or something laying dormant and carried within the fires or they were a (distraction) for a Virus to be distributed, to take the eyes off the ball.

One or the other.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I did read the beginning of this thread, and didnt read the middle 150 pages or so.

Ever get signs ? Signs from the universe? they come in so many forms. That is what I meant about the alien source. The source is alien. The source of all intelligence whether it be specific wavelengths or the black hole that spins in the middle of the milky way.

Virus' and L.A fires? what do the 2 have to do with eachother?

I know the chemtrails from the airplanes are one thing.

So you now admit that this transition period into 4th and 5th density will be a dark one?

The cancer and DNA mutations....what do you think?

You seem to always say that we live on and will always live on and there wont be a WW3 and there wont be a 2012 flood and all. I enjoy your positive and uplifting words Menguard, but are you being nice to us?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
I enjoy your positive and uplifting words Menguard, but are you being nice to us?

You should of been around when we were discussing 9/11. Menguard only says the positive when he deems it true, not always.

What I get about the safety of our future is in line with Menguard's views aswell.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
And about the war in space, here is a decent thread on the topic.

Draco - Plaiedeen war

Was Earth set up as a genesis planet by one of the races to be their potential Ally in years to come?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I have had many visions, of volcanic activity, high winds, floods and fires.

And when this development does, happen, the cleansing is over.

Have I held back no, because (my people) will survive.

As far as this coming it would all come in a (twenty four hour period). But my people will not go. (Because it is not part of there reality) we will sustain life as we have countless other times. IF one can 'suspend judgement' on ourselves, we will walk through unscaved. For those living in the nano-second of eternity we will experience only a Billionith of a second and continue on. Twenty four hours is experienced in a nano-second for Eternities Beings.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

All of this was in my "The Ancients" thread. Refering to the Earth species coming to grips with the Cosmic Heritage, and being Guardians and Co-creators. We will be protectors just as our 'Ancestral Family' has. Once we lock into our roles as (peacekeepers). We will do what we can to protect other civilisations out there, that we will either take an interest in or create.

The 'Milky Way galaxy' will be ours once we can, take care of ourselves without fore-fitting our rights as creators and Guardians. Oh and what protecting is may be nothing more then helping along a younger species to survive, and when it leaves its nest, which we have, we will be on our own, either for our annihilation, or Development. If we can pass through 2010-2017 with no major catastrophe we are in the clear. Because through these years will come the annihilation of our 'BELIEF SYSTEM' for a more fluid one.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
That means the 'Worlds Major Religions' will be taking a huge hit, but for the better, our science will increase with the potential of helping free the Universe at large from its chains. That is the 'Spiritual Networking' going on. To move the Universe forward you need a wave of people to do that.

And all those (out there) are here to move us along, whether we have a negative attitude or a biased opinion, everything has its time and place to move creation forward.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
After observing human behavior today at the local supermarket, I feel the change is starting to happen on a planetary scale. Women are settling for less, no one thinks they are as superior as they first did. Alot of men have recently sold their automobiles. Buses and trains seem more packed then usual. People who were formerly lost souls are now beginning to realize how insignificant they really are. That is one seeks to change their reality and join the collective. Because only within the collective does one no longer remain insignificant.

The major religions are taking a hit for sure.

[edit on 11/20/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

new topics

top topics

<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join