It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 308
<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
We've forgotten that we've forgotten who we are. Our 'lesser' beings here (as we refer to them) suffer because of our choices we've made over the millenia.

Beautifully spoken, and what an eternal truth that is. We are each engineers, in every way and in every moment. Every action, every thought, will live on. You must become by reviewing and changing all of them.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

NASA Encarta Dictionary:English
(U.S. space agency)

The U.S. government agency responsible for the nonmilitary programs in the exploration and scientific study of space

Interesting, I remember when I was up there they had (Nasa emblems) along with the U.S flags on these 'Unconventional Crafts'. Maybe symbolic but the drift is there. NASA has there own ufo's to fly around in on the moon. Along with a controlled compound, similar to that of our Jet Fighters lined up in military bases.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I am told that they have (landscapes) that are foreign and domestic up there. The Moon is a (Hot Spot) for trade. Apparently we trade 'Life' for vehicles up there. People that want to go with them. An interesting plot. (Lost pilots for space vehicles). For the hopes of a better tommorrow. Also we trade 'Secret Service Spies' for our Space Harbor for homeland security. And also humans get traded in for EXTRA-TERRESTRIALS and vice-versa. Oh the old Barter system where does it stop.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Alright... Do auras exist?

If so, what color is mine and what does it represent?

Thanks a lot.

-Will

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

So that qualifies you as a sender only. The brain is capable of sending and/or receiving is what I concluded. Some scholars say that brain cannot produce consciousness, it only can be used to tap into it and receive. I'd say a sender is one who not only feels the force, but harnesses it. So the difference between a wizard and a priest maybe.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Basilis

It's a good question, but you asked it in the wrong place, thats almost a ridiculous question. I don't see how it is possible to detect your aura from cyber land.

But the only way to know for sure is to be scanned with a spectrometer or recent technology that is in development right now. Some of you may not have an aura at all, and if thats the case, then it means you are a clone of an original copy. Some people develop higher aura imbalances through adulthood, and some newborns are born with Indigo auras from the start. Usually means the body holds a reincarnated experienced soul. So its ok for a 15 year old to treat his elders equally. The older people's bodies are older only, but humans should learn that respecting elders doesn't mean the being with the older body.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

Other than having no aura, how can you tell if you are a clone?

edit. i thought that all living things (including plants and animals) had aura's? even if you were a clone, surely if you were organic then you would have some form of aura, no?

Also, this is a question i havent asked anyone but, if you clone a person, whos soul would the clone have, if any soul at all?

I was going to do a course in mediumship here www.grace-kennedy.co.uk... but its too far away from me to attend. Also wanted to have a picture of my aura taken but didnt realise that they done that sort of thing there until i actually went for a spiritual reading.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I don't know many answers to those questions. I did find that alot of people tend to agree that there is only one way to find a cloned human, and that is from an aura scan. I'm not sure about cloned plants.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
do you know what creates an aura in the first place? isnt it electro or bio-magnetic fields or something like that? if thats the case, then surely an organic clone would exhibit some form of aura, maybe not a full aura but at least something? maybe its from the tone of the aura colours (or lack of) that points out a clone?

edit. lol didnt know the NHS directory would include this www.nhsdirectory.org...

How does Crystal Healing work?
It may be of interest to note that this field, also known as the electro magnetic field or aura, has been discussed and contemplated within the realm of healing and philosophy for thousands of years. It is only fairly recently that science has proven that it must exist around every physical body and organism, thereby helping, amongst other, to validate crystal healing.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Basilis

Answer: Purple and pink.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

Actually we are conscious of everything, even when we are sleeping, our bodies need the rest because its a physical vehicle but the electromagntic charge doesn't. Our consciousness exists outside our bodies looking in. The brain is nothing more than for chemistry, to align solutions to problems.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
How can you tell if you are a clone?

Answer:You cannot read or write.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Guess that would be quite a few people then (unable to read or write).
Would you care to tell me what my aura colour/s are =]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Hello again, Menny.

My mother says I had a spikey aura when I was little... What's that mean?

Also, there is a woman named Dora Kunz (Kuntz?sp?) who was I think director of the Theosophical Society in Wheaton, IL.

She taught my mother how to heal me using energy work... which I never believed until recently.

I can only vaguely see auras at this point, and I'm having some problems with my spiritual growth... yesterday I was meditating, and I actually felt a million times worse because of it. That never happened before.

Do I have someone/thing blocking me, perhaps?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Thanks Menguard.

What exactly does a purple and pink aura represent?
Also, if reincarnation exists, what or who was I in a past life?

-Will

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Basilis
What exactly does a purple and pink aura represent?

Wisdom through beauty.

or

Beauty through wisdom.

[edit on 2007/11/22 by SteveR]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Menguard,

Does this image below mean anything to you, it came to me in a vision last night while i was sitting in my friends car while meditating, I think their was an additional symbol in the circle I couldn't make out what it was though, it was all kinda blurry, and the color was a goldish whitish, the vision lasted for about 2 minutes.

[edit on 11/22/2007 by Uniceft17]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
What didn't we know about the moon?

Answer: It remains at a Constant 32 degrees celsius. It could be used as a possible Earth. It is a Centric System. It's used for shuttling people to earth. It's usually off balance in orbit. The moon is for(Global enterprising) the Earth. It's always in alignment with a frequency. It can be used for 'Time Traveling', by traveling through light by sound.

What's inside the moon?
(They help free people from imprisioned bodies). They don't want anybody running around space scared. They help free people from their shell. Short grays from 'Christs Light'.

What would we hear if we were inside the moon?
Answer:Short chirpping noises. The sound of Suns moving faster then light.

How tall are they?
Answer:Three feet four inches.

Who am I to them?
Answer: I am a Changeling of the Light. I am the Suns light.

[edit on 23-11-2007 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
We are each engineers, in every way and in every moment. Every action, every thought, will live on. You must Become by reviewing and changing all of them.

Truth!

Haha, I love when you find something new and exciting...No matter where it comes from.

'Life is inspiration in action.'

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
I did find that alot of people tend to agree that there is only one way to find a cloned human, and that is from an aura scan. I'm not sure about cloned plants.

SCF,

When you speak of aura scan, do you refer to a mechanical device or through the use of the third eye?

new topics

top topics

<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join