It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 309
<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Truth is a potency.

Don't run away with truth or it may run away from you.

Truth must always be cultivated if you want it at highest potency. Let it unfurl.

Be a spectator of the 'show' until you're ready to be the conductor.

Our days are our own clay, if only we'd see it this way.

AAC

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Be a spectator of the 'show' until you're ready to be the conductor.

Our days are our own clay, if only we'd see it this way.

I loved the whole quote, but this part really stuck out.

You could be a poet or a lyricist AAC, get writing bro

'Our days are clay.' I hear that one. We make the best or the worst of every day. If I'm feeling sad, I know its my fault. I have made myself feel that way. I can be happy (and so can anyone else) if they 'seize the day.'

Choo Choo! All aboard

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hey Menguard, a few questions friend.

1. How can you tell when someone you meet is a familiar soul? In terms of may have shared histories.

2. How to shift stubborn feeders? I've tried most everything. They hover on the crown wheel in set time patterns.

Thanks bro.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Everyone in our lives is a familiar soul, just some leave lasting impressions. And some are thrown in for the overall good of mankind.

Alot of times we can change our Life Charts and have other people come in when needed to change our lifes make-up.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Hey mengaurd I want to commend you for answering soo many requests, big ups! : ) Heres another for ya if you don't mind. BTW this is my first post, this thread made me want to register I hope its ok to do so.. You have full permission to read as deeply into myself as you need to..

1. The majority of my dreams are lucid and involve benevolent extraterrestrials and me doing telekinetic things like levitating and walking through wood doors. Am I just obsessed with TK and ETs or is there more to my dreaming?

2. I sometimes feel like this is my first incarnation on Earth, is there anything about my previous lives that you can tell me?

3. Why do I feel so apathetic all the time towards humanity but so passionate about things like music and spirituality?

I hope these questions aren't a burden on you or your time, so thanks so much for your insight. Respect.

- Bdan

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Hey Menguard, I have two questions for you.

Numero uno: I sometimes hear a high pitched frequency type sound in one of my ears (usually left). It kind of cuts in and pulls my attention from whatever I'm doing to focus on it. It'll last anywhere from 10 seconds to upwards of a minute. Is this anything special or am I looking too much into it?

Number dos: Ever since my early 20s (I'm 28 now) I have had dreams of events that end up happening later. They have almost always been of what I would consider uneventful moments, nothing important really, and usually happen 1-3 months after I had the dream. I first started noticing them when I was seeing places I had not been to yet, for example:

I dreamed I was standing in line inside a straw hut watching some television monitor. Pretty uneventful, didn't think anything of it. A few months later I went to Universal Studios and we were in line for the Jurassic Park ride and I got to a certain spot in line and I got a really strange feeling and bam, flashback in head, this was the exact spot I was standing in during my dream. I had never been to Universal Prior to this.

I enjoy these moments when they happen, as it leaves me with a very cool feeling, but they happen quite rarely. I get roughly 2 a year it seems.

My question is what does this all mean? Am I supposed to do anything with this ability? Is there anyway I can enhance it or get better at it? Is there something more I should be doing, like big picture type stuff? I don't know lol, help!

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Numero uno: I sometimes hear a high pitched frequency type sound in one of my ears (usually left). It kind of cuts in and pulls my attention from whatever I'm doing to focus on it. It'll last anywhere from 10 seconds to upwards of a minute. Is this anything special or am I looking too much into it?

That's called Tinnitus.

Here's a link for more information on it, Tinnitus

-Will

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Bdan_38

1. The majority of my dreams are lucid and involve benevolent extraterrestrials and me doing telekinetic things like levitating and walking through wood doors. Am I just obsessed with TK and ETs or is there more to my dreaming?

Answers:You are probably viewing a reality that is now open to you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. I sometimes feel like this is my first incarnation on Earth, is there anything about my previous lives that you can tell me?

Answer:Just another solidier fighting for the light.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Why do I feel so apathetic all the time towards humanity but so passionate about things like music and spirituality?

Answer:Because its your light.

Not at all, you are welcome.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheEdge

You are piercing the veil, and certain physical enviroments or objects (trigger) this memory, of this event already happened. Sometimes it's a challenge to see where the circumstance will go. Because we can throw in different variables into our reality, even though the stage is set. We have choices that will bend the life to come.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
What is going to happen to humanity?
Answer
eople will become stronger then the senate.

People will become stronger then the senate?
Answer
eople will choose equal rights more then anything.

People will choose equal rights more then anything?
Answer:Their desire to create a better world.

Their desire to create a better world?
Answer:The desire of the people will go far.

The desire of the people will go far?
Answer:That's the world to come.

Thats the world to come?
Answer:Free citizens.

Free citizens?
Answer:To come.

To come?
Answer:Into being.

Into being?
Answer:By the way of light.

By the way of light?
Answer:Freedom to come.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Thanks for the reply menguard, very helpful indeed. Small follow up thought; can you determine if someone has lived a previous life(s) on another planet or plane of existance? If so have I, or am I just a homegrown Earthling trying to help raise the consciousness of our brethren?

- Bdan

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
We are 'The Ancient Ones'reply to post by Bdan_38

All of us are from elsewhere, there are the Starseeds the ones aware, then there are the Earthseeds, that aren't awake yet.

We are 'The Ancient Ones'

[edit on 26-11-2007 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Thx dude. So where do I go from here? Any suggestions?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Just reposting my other question since you seemed to have skipped it ;P.

What exactly did I do in a past life? Because I've had some odd dreams where I seem to be a completely different person.

Are my dreams of past lives?

Thanks,

-Will

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Basilis

Could you elaborate, we all would be interested to hear.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Well the one I remember the most was like in first person view, which is weird because most of my dreams aren't like that.
Anyway, it was snowing heavily and I was bidding farewell to a woman getting on a train and I felt extremely sad.

The thing is, I could almost tell it was me, but not exactly *me* if you know what I mean. I felt kinda sad for the whole week after that.

Of course, it could just be teenage angst, but I'm not like that.

(I don't know why, but it reminded me of Russia)

-Will

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
If I were to tell you that everything that we do is for the overall good of Our Universe would you believe me. What if we created all these different scenes so we could see something in ourselves as people. We have the potential to create which is a powerful tool for learning. All things in life are necessities of the soul to learn. What we percieve of madness is actually the light shinning through. Everytime something goes wrong in our life, something goes right. Though the ego, may have something to say on this note it is only biased in its aptitude to create.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
IF we are forever are we not in everthing that is living and dead. Are we not part of every cell in the human body of The greater being at large, which functions as catalysts for our growth. Are there not other belief systems out in the Universe that conflict with our own reality, sure but they are beyond belief, they are part of something we are evolving to.

Every state of being has its sideways views that allow information to flow if the person is succeptible to its reach. Things go down so the night can take place. So the day can rest and the Earth rotate. All physical lights in our episode of living our designed to create barriers that we can break through.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Well here is a good book I have overlooked but has much to offer.

Its a good source of logical exertations on the science of life.

Lynne McTAGGART:

THE FIELD

'The Quest For The Secret Force Of The Universe'

'Mctaggaret presents the hard evidence for what spiritual masters have been telling us for centuries."
-Wayne W. Dyer

I just started it but a compelling read.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by menguard]

new topics

top topics

<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join