It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 298
<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

I can empathize with you right now. Scar tissue from the ego's dark side in my experience. I think snoop said it best when he said, "Drop it like it's hot."

Hypersensations are working againsts you presently IMO. Every higher level has a layer of friction to break through, hang in there bud.

There's beauty in the breakdown.

AAC

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
The universe needs to get off its ass and do something man!

The physical emplacements are working like clockwork. You can set your watch to them, or your year.

Aside from that, We are the Universe. And We won't do anything to address the prevailing need until We Nuke our Limitations.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
yes i will hang in there! It seems like the one thing I do best.

Friction, much friction

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

i know what you mean like clockwork, everything seems so predictable to me, i have pretty much accepted it. Yes I know, we are the universe, well right now we think this lower dimensional piece of mortal human guy should sleep and go to a different dimension where there's no problems and nothing makes sense in a beautifull chatoic yet harmonic way!

Honestly, my purpose in my dreams has yet to be clearly seen to me. Last week I had a dream me and someone else was hanging out with arnold swartzennegger, we were the only ones who accepted that fact that he was a bastard but we welcomed him with open arms so he'd realise some people can tolerate him regardless. He really is quite harmless, despite his dillusions of world domination. hahaha. See, these really are the things I could use input from guys. What the hell am I supposed to think of this? I just laugh to myself, shake my head and tell myself it was a good thing i helped that man.

haha well i'm off to bed. Thanks for the chat guys.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by Uniceft17

Think of it as a 'Correcting Measurement' The Law of ORDER. Everything is being restored to its Natural Order. Back to its 'Pristine State' or original blue print. That means Earth will be restored to a (Peaceful planet), as was its original plan.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by menguard]

Will we be the ones restoring Earth back to it's original plan?

Will all the damage done to the enviroment be fixed?

And by restoring it back to a peaceful planet does that have anything to do with the people against peace, what will happen to them?

[edit on 11/10/2007 by Uniceft17]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17

Originally posted by menguard

When the collective memories start waking up, where will you be.

Ohh.. it will be beautiful.

A lot of oohs, awes, and oh noo's.

It will be a 'cosmic shift', that will bring in a new world of perception.

Hopefully we are as pretty as we intend to be, we wake up one day with tales and horns ahh.. the humanity or halos and wings. It will be beautifull.

I have a hard time seeing things play out like that, alot of the people I have met have let their progress stagnate because of the current events going on around the world, some just forget that they can change things more than they think.

sounds like you are talking about what is termed as "The Awakening". There are some who believe that physical changes will take place. The information I have on this 'End of the Age' (which people seem to agree will take place between 2012 and 2048 depeding on the 'calander' you are using and taking into account human error) This is the 'shifting' of the "Sign" we are currently In. We are heading toward what? Aquarius ?

There are all maner of theories on this, my favroite is that 'the mythical' being s will 'return'. I have a hard time believing something explained in the manner of 'yeah, the fae and all the myth animalls will just pop back up (as if out of no where) I perfer the theories in the Shadowrun games. Where the 'mana' will be at a certain level to enact dna changes.

Now if you are talking human evolution with horns and wings and all that, we are looking at a couple thousand years of physical evolution before all those wings and horns, but Im not sure I can wrap my mind around that as... I wont be here at that point, I dont really care.

If you are reffering to evolution of 'spirit' Yes. people stagnate themselves. People dont realize the impact they have on thier enviornment. We are the stuff of the univers (god, ntr pick your word to transpose here) Everything we do has an impact on the Universe, whether we see it, notice it or not.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Mars harbors it like some sort of valve?

Algamating frequencies. I'm not sure there are many. I'm thinking there are 5 main frequencies. I'm thinking that because Earth is the throat of a 5 point energy grid.

Think of frequency as the tones of life. All Energy defined by its own frequency, electromagnetic, spiritual, physical alike. We design our own susceptabilities and bias into a package called 'personality'. Through our light body are converted physical perceptions that our spirit evaluates. Some resonance is unique, some is inherent depending on divinity. Think of the frequency of unity among fans - the energetic similarity creates a comfort zone. A color holds meaning by frequency only, it may be hated by one and loved by another. What is true empathy and awareness without induction into other frequencies? The celestial bodies are anchors of a designated frequency, as are the places underneath their skies. They are the 'reference points' as the ancients knew, woven into their tales. The planets are 'gods' of their respective frequency, powerful representations, but useless without each other as the unitary fabric of existance.

Every tradition/ way of learning has its own definitions, but your talking of 'frequencies' is a bit confusing because as far as I know:

Frequency is the measurement of the number of occurrences of a repeated event per unit of time. It is also defined as the rate of change of phase of a sinusoidal waveform. (this is from wikipedia)

So Im not sure how 'frequency' afects much of anything as far as that definition goes. However if you are talking 'reasonance' or 'energy' What you are saying makes sence.

Empathy and 'Awairness' can be considered being able to tune into a 'frequency' as the above is termed I suppose, but I have never experianced it in that manner.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
I've been wanting to post on this thread for so long, but I like reading the whole thing first and I always get side tracked and since this is a big thread I cant possibly read it all even in a whole day.... but anyway onto my reading, menny. haha can I call you that?

Questions:

What are the black pyramids on Mars? Are they still there, or am I seeing the past/future?

Was I John Lennon (haha don't laugh)?

And how can I get rid of these extradimensional shadow alien looking things from my house, and are they related in any way to my mental defects (well, more like nerves I guess)? I have seizures and I'm not epileptic. It almost feels more like an overflow of information that just overloads my brain because when I have them, it's like a thousand pictures, words, and voices flood my head at once.

if you are having siezures w/out being epilectic you may be expericancing a fugue state.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

reply to post by SteveR

ahh good point. Well update my mind faster, its wandering man! haaaa faaack..

you'd probably be able to 'access' these 'updates' were you to learn to 'calm your mind' and listent.

Meditate, quiet your mind.

*shakes head*

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Okay there heinsenberg! Keep your "uncertainty principal" away from my equation.

As a wise man once told me (yesterday) that the chaos around us is just the absence of direction. 19 20 5 22 5

AAC

"Isfet (chaos) is the opposite of Ma'at (order, balance) inseperable halves of the whole the constitutes reality in our dimension."

"Division of order and its resultant disorder with in the context of natural cyclic episodes. Breaches of existence - dissolution, seperation, isolation. Chaos is the tool of evil but of itsefl does not necessarly evince it."

---- Rosemary Clark, Praxis.

I have always loved the above definition.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Yes sir! Every action has an equal or opposite reaction. Perhaps it will take a universal action for the awareness to react. Perhaps. Perhaps. But we can always create our own actions and reactions. Depends on the scale we're speaking about.

Everyone gets lazy. But laziness is just the reflection of our apprehension to act. It will dissolve, sooner or later.

AAC

I dunno about all that, laziness reflects my unwillingness to expend energy in any kind of way, be it positive or not. One coudl consider my even posting on this bord lazy as it takes me away from my studdies,,,, its 'easire' to expend less energy in this 'distraction.'

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I dont think it means all that, but what do I know? If you really wanna slid into dream interpritation, we can do that next time we talk. But Im not dreamwalking arnold shwartinager.

I had an odd dream that night too.... I was in a city, much like this one, on a flat plane, highter in some mountains I saw this city that looked much like the other dreams I have had about the Sept system.... and that was where I was making my way to... and I kept seeing this dud I knew from highshcool...he didnt have a roll he was just 'there' and I was just kinda going...hey he isnt being an a ** much, ugh.... anyway then there was this humungous bug thing, certainly not Khepri oh gross ! It was at least six feet tall so I was just like iew get out of my dream, I'm walking to that city. Every now and then that thing was just 'there' (don't make me get my mutant can of raid, just get awayyyyyyyy) Yeah I made it there, nothing actually 'happened' I just kept seing things like this allong the way... wondering what they were doing there in the first place. Actually, I didnt interact w/any of the things I felt didnt belong there, or any of the odd things I saw along the way. Guess I was determined not to be deterred....

link   
"Humankind has not woven the web of life.
We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves.
All things are bound together.
All things connect."

Chief Seattle, 1854

link   
I like where this is going.

Hey, I couldn't calm my mind yesterday, remember, I told you. I tried. I'm steady as a rock usually. It wasn't just my mind, it was like a wave of irratic energy flowing through me I couldnt neutralize. Being a little tired may have affected it, same with random emotions being triggered that rarely are. I think anticipation maybe best describes it, and I couldn't calm it for the life of me yesterday.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Amuntet

Aristotle says, "We are what we repeat."

We help design our prolific motivations through the abilty to rise above these moments of friction. Like I said, everyone gets lazy, but action is the fuel that starts the engine.

AAC

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Cave, I hate when that happens. I feel like Im out of control in spurts and sometimes for a whole day. It could be anxiety or just brain overload. I get so racey sometimes. It usually happens when Im doing too much research. There are times when im so calm and it's so easy to work. Then there are days when im just not in the mood to work.

Interesting talk about friction. I usually use the word Static. Its making sense more and more everyday.

This shift might be experienced in this body, but I don't know if I'll have the time to live in 4th density in this body. I think my next life will be of 4th density.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuntet
However if you are talking 'reasonance' or 'energy' What you are saying makes sence.

Frequency/resonance of spiritual energy. In other words, ALL THAT BECOMES.

In direct frequency there is no room for interpretation.

Words are not direct frequency, although they stimulate frequencies of your interpretation.

Originally posted by Amuntet
you'd probably be able to 'access' these 'updates' were you to learn to 'calm your mind' and listent.

We sent no updates per se. Caveman is existing in our energy thus any ripple in the pool we make he will know. Only brought forth to consciousness through Awareness.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
menguard,

I am attending the Green Festival in San Francisco. There's a lot of groundbreaking material being discussed and presented here. I feel a great deal of positive, creative energy here that will be used in the near future.

I listened to Deepak Chopra last night and he showcased ideas I was already familiar with, but in his own voice.

I have not lost faith in the human race completely, but as a whole we have lost our way.

We are on a 'return to wholeness,' oneness with Spirit and Soul, and an enlightened humanity.

Are there any places I should go while here? Don't tell me your house hah

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

thanks steve, thats re-assuring, just not peeing in the pool alright!? Don't think we won't notice, cuz we will, no'ones ever gotten away with it!

I had some bad vibes today but I think I got rid of them, I thought I should explore the idea of self-loathing and voidness and i fell asleep I think, well I feel fine now. So I think upon exploring this sub-concious self-loathing I have for myself I have realised theres no call for it, and so it's gone and I think thats what's been eating me today. And now focusing on the brow chakra, it is over-stimulated and I gotta balance this thing out now, damn energy.

I know it, somebody pee'd in the pool. Speak up now and I won't get mad.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I know it, somebody pee'd in the pool. Speak up now and I won't get mad.

You got the analogy dead on

<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join