It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 299
<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
haha, it was you!! We don't need no chemicals that turn the water purple when you pee, we got a solid honor system here. Well if you did pee in the pool i'm sure it was necessary.

Just no #2's! THAT, is most intollerable.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
"Learn to manage your-selves and you will learn to manage others"

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Will we be the ones restoring Earth back to it's original plan?

Will all the damage done to the enviroment be fixed?

And by restoring it back to a peaceful planet does that have anything to do with the people against peace, what will happen to them?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
mengaurd, i have a couple questions.

1) I feel my real "home" is somewhere of a great distance away, yet i am here for a reason. what could that be?

2) for the past couple years, the number "217" has seemed to pop out to me. whenever i happen to look at time at random, it is usually 2:17 or 12:17. random numbers i see on tv, or a roadsign, many things, i am alway seeing 217. I did an astrology map thing, where i fill in my location and time of birth..all that jazz, and it gives me a horoscope type reading. upon recieving the results, the page loaded a universal time of birth by using some equation relating to my actual time and location of birth, my zodiac sign, it used all sorts of things as factors, but anyway, the universal time of birth was 2:16. I found this to be odd because it was 1 minute off of 2:17 which i assumed may be because i dont know the EXACT time of my birth, and the longitude/latitude of my location may have been off just a little. what is the significance of this number 217?!!??

3) i know i am on the right path. i know i have a decent connection to the universe and my surroundings. however, i usually dont feel too connected with the people around me. why such a great sense of connection with nature, but not my human neighbors? is that all it is, just a sense? or do i feel the negative connection towards people because in my mind, i am always trying to change the way people think? I mean, everyone could agree that if most people thought like themselves, some things would be better..is that why there is little or no connection? i accept as is, and i dont judge. i do love all..so why no connection?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
5:17 finds its way in my life here and there. It used to freak me out a while ago. I believe 5:17 was also the time I was born, which you were talking about in regards to your numbers.

Also I used to wake up at 5:17am for a while many years, I couldnt even sleep in my room, I had my mind so fixated on the significance of that time. I also believe that was maybe the time I woke up at when I was like 5.. and I swear, I saw this wierd hairy dark menacing hand come out from the side of my bed and I ran out of my room. haha I dont know what it was or if it happened, maybe it was a demon preying on me, I was very young, but I sure thought it was real. But several years later I thought about it and seemed to really think it happened around 5:17.

I'm still decoding it, but 5:17 has signigance in my life.
5+1+7=13 = 1+3 =4 = time? or how about
5+17= 22 = 2+2= 4 ..more of that 4 number again.

the significance of numbers coded and their signifigance coded in our perception of reality fascinates me.

It just furthers my thought that the universe is indeed a very very complex math equation, where we are the code, and we are also the programmers.

haha i dunno, well good luck with your numbers

[edit on 11-11-2007 by CavemanDD]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
how does a person release entity's from there ethic fields...

[edit on 11-11-2007 by roach2]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by roach2
how does a person release entity's from there ethic fields...

A person sees a priest or other channeler of divine energy. Doing it alone tends to have a high failure rate. I'd guess the average Joe does not have the rectitude to "know" which is needed to perform effectively.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
pretty interesting. im clueless about my 217 tho. i figure theres not much significance in doing the math because even if i come across a pattern i'm not going to know what it means.. wheres menaguard at? lol i was hoping he'd shed light on my questions by now lol

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by roach2

By knowing there past design. They have patterns when they feed, know there patterns embrace them, command your higher self to take them to the light. They need love. You need to let them know that you a have your own mission and that you are in direct command over your body and that you will be more than willing to take them into the light. They will thank you.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
They will thank you.

I am very skeptical of this claim. How can you be sure all of them will go?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Hello Menguard, in addition to some insight for my previous post, I want to ask you an unrelated question. I was sorting through some notes I made a long time ago, in them is a brief question I intended to ask. Is there physically breathable air on the moon? Thanks

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

You take them into your light and dissolve them through the layers of reality within.

No one said it was easy, but it can be done, let the (will) be done.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Answer:Yes there is, but it is relative to our own enviroment. Small amounts of Carbon Monoxide, but breathable.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Menguard, I have some more questions.

Last night, I had a very vivid dream. I was outside, and it was dusk, and it was pretty cloudy, yet the setting sun was just peeking through and it made the whole sky a smoky violent red. Within a few minutes, I looked up and saw explosions up in this cloud, and all of the sudden, the whole sky lit up with explosions, and the only thought that came into my mind was "This is the start of World War 3", and then I woke up seeing 11 11 in my mind's eye...and it was indeed 11:11.... plus I've been feeling a lot mor extradimensional "grey" activity around me lately. So much so, I got petrified one night and went and slept on the couch next to my mom (yeah im a 22 year old momma's boy) because these things kept brushing up on me and crowding around me and doing things to me.... and I really really feel crazy right now. I've gotten horribl;e waves of anxiety and visions these past few days, and all this stuff about disclosure and stuff on TV.... and all the propaghanda and war drumming about Iran and China.... it's all about to blow... I know it..... but why do I feel utterly helpless and confused and unable to face the society anymore? I just completely freaked on saturday when I went to this party, and it was so weird cuz I'd never done that. It was strange because there's this guy who's always around who used to be my friend, but lately he just gives me the worst vibes like he's turned o me, and now he feels evil. Him and his girlfriend, who's my ex girlfriend.... they just seem like suddenly very menacing, and all they do now is make me feel completely horrible now and laugh at whatever I do or say... and it really makes me feel like hiding myself away like some hunchback freak or something.... and I dunno what it is, I'm completely acting psycho at certain points very very recently, and I can feel myself being psycho and see myself being psycho, and I can try putting myself in a good state of mind, but doing so just seems to make it worse... and I know I should continue thinking positive and open mindedly, and I am, but it seems like all my attempts to expand myself and be at peace are being blocked somewhere. I get these really really bad headaches when I try meditating, and I can't think straight anymore. I'm perpetually confused as of very very recently, and I've requested a few days off work and stayed in for a few days and will continue doing so until I stop feeling so weird.

I dunno what's going on. I think something is attacking me spiritually and mentally, majorly. I've never felt so invaded and out of control before.
I'm trying to maintain sanity, but it's hard. I don't feel miserable about this at all. It's just really odd, and I wonder what could be happening???

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

maybe you are/were john lennon.
He was assinated, I know he was, and they got some patsy to take the blame for it.

If thats the case, I could see a reason for attacking you, holding you back. John Lennon was just too inspirational man, people were uniting, thats bad for business.

But if your not the very same soul, i dont know
. Sounds really crappy man, I was feeling a bit irratic like that about a month ago, I thought I was being attacked by spirits actually but I think it maybe have just been my energy doing some wierd stuff, recieving information or something. I just know recently a freind i've had for a couple years said like my strength is starting to radiate lately or something to that degree, and that was after that irraticness... I have no idea man. I'm just responding because no'one else has yet, hoping this will make you feel better

But one things certain, you are immortal, you have infinte ability, you have nothing to fear, fear is just a response to the absence of a certain knowledge, which you will eventually attain

Hopefully menguard can answer your questions. But questions like those I feel are best answered by yourself, look within and what does your intuition tell you?

I know what you mean about your freinds, I've become more aware or sensitive to the negative vibes in people, including my closest freinds, and I feel estranged from them, but no matter how different we grow I will always be their best buddy, because it goes beyond that, we are brothers, I know that's the way it is. We each add something unique that we all learn from.

If its just an old freind, not really a best freind, I find I lose those over time as I change as a person, just because I feel I've learned all I can from them and it just doesn't stimulate me really to do anything with them.
Freinds change, it's all normal. As long as they don't hate you... We're all in this mess together.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD

maybe you are/were john lennon.
He was assinated, I know he was, and they got some patsy to take the blame for it.

If thats the case, I could see a reason for attacking you, holding you back. John Lennon was just too inspirational man, people were uniting, thats bad for business.

But if your not the very same soul, i dont know
. Sounds really crappy man, I was feeling a bit irratic like that about a month ago, I thought I was being attacked by spirits actually but I think it maybe have just been my energy doing some wierd stuff, recieving information or something. I just know recently a freind i've had for a couple years said like my strength is starting to radiate lately or something to that degree, and that was after that irraticness... I have no idea man. I'm just responding because no'one else has yet, hoping this will make you feel better

But one things certain, you are immortal, you have infinte ability, you have nothing to fear, fear is just a response to the absence of a certain knowledge, which you will eventually attain

Hopefully menguard can answer your questions. But questions like those I feel are best answered by yourself, look within and what does your intuition tell you?

I know what you mean about your freinds, I've become more aware or sensitive to the negative vibes in people, including my closest freinds, and I feel estranged from them, but no matter how different we grow I will always be their best buddy, because it goes beyond that, we are brothers, I know that's the way it is. We each add something unique that we all learn from.

If its just an old freind, not really a best freind, I find I lose those over time as I change as a person, just because I feel I've learned all I can from them and it just doesn't stimulate me really to do anything with them.
Freinds change, it's all normal. As long as they don't hate you... We're all in this mess together.

whoa man you hit a nerve... cuz I thought that same thing, like if I was John Lennon and his spirit was being tracked somehow... but Iwondered that for like a minute or two one day a couple months ago, and decided it was all too far out. Ya know what's weird, is my subconscious feelings I can subtley sense after paying attention for awhile what my outer behaviour and consciousness is, and it just hit me now that I act as though I'm holding back really wanting to admit a big secret, like what someone got for their birthday and how #ing perfect it was... and that's how it felt, ever since I had that thought/vision.... is just like "shh", "don't think about that", "that's ridiculed", "that's forbidden", but my subconscious seems to wanna breeak through by giving me these brief thoughts of "Well, dude, maybe..." and then all the sudden I'm like "NO! Snap out of it, man! Reality sucks... the "you are wrong and future is bleak" voice. Why should I fear being wrong about that? At the most, when I die, they'll say "Oh he's that crazy songwriter who literally believed he used to be john lennon", and then I'll move onto prolly some planet where they have never even heard of Earth. They can track me on Earth, but can they track me 700 billion lightyears from here? Unfortunately, maybe haha...damn!

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
# it, man. I'm #ing John Lennon. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

Maybe I can re teach myself how to play the piano.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
I'm #ing John Lennon.

Well, since you got so upset when I mentioned the word "Nuke", perhaps you really are

Peace

PS. Thank you Menguard.

[edit on 2007/11/13 by SteveR]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

haha, you just watch yourself *waves finger in gun motion"

I've had a dream where I've been like a guard in ancient egypt or something to that degree, I've had a dream where I was some blond woman, with some guy, judging by the period I think this may have been my past life...if it was..I think I was an office worker too because I have offices, bad vibes and I have total communist approach to them. And I've had a dream where I was some guy with white hair, some robes or something and I was all wise, loving and powerful and I used light to vector out some bad guys or something, (I was sad when that dream was over, very cool
) And as well I think I've seen my next life in a dream, I was a pale skinny guy with black hair, I just recall looking at myself in the mirror, and then I was on a subway train or something and I remember it had a good vibe, everyone was smarter, freindlier, then what my current stereotype of people was, when i was like 14. As well I've seen my future in this life through dreams like...6, or 10 or more times. I've seen like 3 of them happen already with a cool deja vu to follow, I have a feeling another ones comming up as the chain of events indicate the possibility, as well I think I've had one as myself a year from now, at work, then at a show with my girlfreind in the dream, and I just remember a dream asking that same girl to marry me, and I think there was another dream where I climbed up on a wall to jump down and scare like my 3 year old son.. whats interesting is i've lately become interested in learning ninjutsu.

Hmm and theres so much more, just writing it down has made me realise how many dreams I've had of future events of this life alone, I'm pretty sure thats what it is. And just the same I'm pretty sure all the other lives were/are/and will be really mine.

Well theres a bit of my personal life for you all!

I was just using it to lead up to a question. Have you had dreams where you were john lennon, that seemed legitamate, felt real....and also made sense in the basis of this current 'physical' world?

If you say yes, and more then one dream, then at least "I" will believe that you probably were and are john lennon.

It's such a great claim that you might instantly dismiss the possibility and never explore the truth behind it. Investigate it, even if you think you're crazy. If it's important enough to you, you will find the answer your looking for. Well good luck with that

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
*EDIT FOR DOUBLE POST*

[edit on 13-11-2007 by CavemanDD]

<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join