It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 300
<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
sometimes I think we already know the answer to our question quite well, but for some reason we think that by someone else's verification it's going to make it seem more true.

Its a nice feeling for sure, but does it matter?

Don't doubt your ability to analyse. You know what you are and where you are, what you will be and what you were. Trust in your own instincts, for who else's can you really trust?

Well good luck

*gun click*, haha

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Menguard I have a question. I'd love if you cleared this up for, it's sparked the greatest curiosity in me.

I don't know if I've misinterpretted... during the transition, 2012 or whenever, its to my understanding others get left behind? It that just a way of saying some of us die in this dimension and move on, or some of us die and stay or something, or like in a blink of an eye are people just gunna like dissapear? Like there will be a whole lot of people in one dimension wondering whats going on, realising people are gone, as they watch their world turn into a mess because they couldn't evolve, and like on the other the others wake up in a world thats the same...minus some people, or in a blank template, or will we all be here, everything the same, but some are "upgraded" as others are not?

I don't know, you see what I'm trying to ask though? Like I think it was you who said it but I've heard it from others as well, that some people will be left behind or something, i was just wondering you mean by that...if it was you who said it.

I'm delightfully curious, as it is an intriguing thought to play with in my mind. :p

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
yeah 300 pages!

haha, it had to be done. I really don't think there's any moderators here anyway who would care.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
*gun click*, haha

You are plain awful.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I don't know if I've misinterpretted... during the transition, 2012 or whenever, its to my understanding others get left behind?

Talking about transitions.. there is a major transition that allows you to interpret most meanings in an energentic sense, rather than refering to the material. I would develop it, and take a fresh look at his statements. It may just be, left behind has zero to do with death or dissapearance.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
What if our order in the galaxy is not the third rock from the sun but the seventh. And that we have components linking with our planet to that of the 'Seven Sisters' out in space. It all depends the direction in which we arrive at our conclusion. Our planet also posesses the same color hue, what if 'Earth' is on its way to becoming a 'Fragmented Earth'. And the Pleiadies is us to come.

Lyran descendants we are, spread out in space and time to configure generations to come. Branching off from different sectors of space to collaberate a whole.

What if we are a lot older than what is being told.
After all we are sons and daughters of the Cosmos.
............................................................................................................

[edit on 14-11-2007 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

i am awful, i hold nothing back when humour is on the line

I was going to ask about that too hmm..I can't remember the exact question. But I was curious as to what humour is. Like how would you describe it? Like we make people happy with it, but more times then not, someone is also a target. Its like using humour to soften ones own ignorance, as others scoff at what you or I might say saying "nnnggggyeaaa not scienTIFically feasible ngggyeEeaaaa.." Why do we do this? It seems like it serves both scales effectively. Out of the range of positive and negative emotions I think it must sit right in the middle.

Well I can't remember my exact question, perhaps its because I already got an answer for it last night when I was sleeping...

But what do you guys think about humour?

Also about the transition, on an energetic sense, I always assumed some would transcend, activate, while others just didnt. 4th dimensional humans living amonst 3rd dimensional ones. Or kind of like how we can't see the civilization on venus (or can we?), different frequency band... Would some of us to go another band instantly, while others stay in this one, or they go to a lower one when they die or something.

Well at any rate I think the energy would target some specific people, who resonate at a certain frequency, but from there on I have no idea. I could meditate on it but I wouldnt know where to start. Its just SOO much easier if one of you would just tell me

Wisdom is still allowed to be shared that OLD way here isn't it? Or are we all taking the passive approach now?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Talking about transitions...there is a major transition that allows you to interpret most meanings in an energentic sense

Amen Steve.

A new outlook on life, how many desperating need some answers?

What if they could do that themselves instead of a religion?

These sort lie within and no outside influence can even come close to an accurate response on a personal level. Inside of all of us is a spark of Spirit. That 'Heartbeat of life' connects us to the greater Whole.

Use your conscious awareness to find out what it is you truly seek. Become aware of where that takes you, how you want the world to exist, and watch how your perception changes. No longer are you bound to what 'society' tells you how to live, behave, interact, LIVE.

Do it your Self.

A few plans in my future: Living off the Land, both metaphorically and phsically.

Inviting friends, family, strangers to live a similar lifestyle

Create wholistic music, some with deep political 'truth'

Finish College, take intensive seminars to increase awareness in certain areas

Wouldn't be so bad to have Self-Actualization and go farther, beyond into the Cosmos

Note to self: Research Green Festival

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
What if we are a lot older than what is being told.
After all we are sons and daughters of the Cosmos

Yeah try explaining that to people who don't care
. I think most of my friends and family could care less about history and if what religion tells us is false.

Most are happy enough to not know better, while some would think I was attacking their way of life for even commenting on the 'unknown.' Geez, was I physically hurting anyone? Pschically yes, I asked them to question who they were and that was too uncomfortable.

menguard, you speak with truth. Some are not yet ready to analyze your statements for what they are, they do not see through their persona. The mask still holds tight.

Go with the flow , stay in it always.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a couple questions in regards to what you said menguard...

Do all planets have life? I believe this to be so. They were all created with a purpose, to be vessels.

Also is the number of planets FIXED? Or are they created as needed?

Does time get faster the closer a planet is to the sun (in their perspective)? Is time faster in the center of the galaxy? (I'm thinking of david seredas explanation on gravity with light in achieving above light speeds). And would that not put all us out here at a dissadvantage to the rest? Is the center of the galaxy like a wormhole?

I am very curious as to the structure and purpose of the cosmic design. Its a system within a system within a system within a system and so on and so on. I wonder if within a subatomic particle exists another universe

And before you said something about 10024 pieces of ourself or something, in different dimesions. Rather then ask why this is, I'm more curious as to where the number comes from. Why that much, or that little? Were you setting your computer screen resolution and you remembered you set your screen resolution to 1024 x 768, and thought you were channeled that information

I joke. But seriously. I broke it down the other day and I could see it as 2 x 2 =4 x 2 =8 x 2 =16 and so on.. Doubling itself innevitably to get to that number...almost like cells splitting. Does that mean that maybe it may become necessary to go all the way up to 20048?

The numbers and structure I find delightfully intriguing. The universe is something and nothing all the same, its either left or right, or up and down but always in harmony. Its simple the universe is binary code. Think how far computers have come, and it started as just like ok...try on now,, ok now off, 101001101...

We are the ultimate computer code. I can't help but wonder..when we get "home", if theres nothing there, or its just the begginning of another journey. I wonder if we're some kid's science project

The very thought seems like it would drain me from any enthusiam for life, but it really doesn't. Its like a robot taking joy in it's existance, but his programmer is just like, you have no joy.. stupid robot, i can turn it off by taking out a single screw, or putting your hand in a microwave! Yet the programmer in a sense is JUST.. the same.

Existance is quite the paradox. I don't know what else to say

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

sometimes I think we already know the answer to our question quite well, but for some reason we think that by someone else's verification it's going to make it seem more true.

Great realization Caveman, good to see you're still alive after your move.

It is nice to hear someone say "YES" isn't it? But it really doesn't mean anything though.

I would love to have the whole world behind me in every (ad)venture), but that is simply not the case.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
You basically want to be in your own sitcom

god..sitcom, I hope that word dissapears in the next 10 years.

You want to be able to get an A on a test and hear an audience go YEAH GOOD JOB, WOO!!, and hear "OOOOOOOOO", every time tell someone to go analyse themself.

haha I dunno. What does it matter? I see verification as no more then a pat on the back.. so is it ego or pride, or duality?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Like how would you describe it?

Something that gets me in trouble.

Well at any rate I think the energy would target some specific people, who resonate at a certain frequency

Exactly right - you design your own frequency conciously or not, like attracts like, and you bring in more of whatever you focus on. This is why, imo, positive people attract opportunity. But it can go much deeper than that, even into the ultra world, where all perceptions become infinitely deep.

Wisdom is still allowed to be shared that OLD way here isn't it? Or are we all taking the passive approach now?

You are a riot.
I love it.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Go with the flow , stay in it always.

Indeed, some people are not ready for reality, especially when it loosens there phyisical bounderies or 'Solid Reality'

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
i'm still alive. I'd be responding here every day if I could. I get a lot accomplished here I feel. I enjoy being here, but I don't have the internet. Complication with my bank #, it doesnt compute with the internet company. Its basically a design that forces you to use a credit card. My mom has agreed to pay for my internet because she already has an account through the company, I just have to pay her at the begginning of the month. That works for me.

The internet is an encylopedia, newspaper, communicator, entertainment, and the last place to put uncensored ideas. It should be free!! or it should be like 5 dollar monthly tax, I'd pay it. Afterall they've created a way to put boxes on top of telephone polls that controll internet locally. I think its the next course of action, internet companies keep under-bidding each other and the only reason communications companies still have power in canada here is because BELL canada..the original owner created the telephone...or stole the idea rather. So they kind of use that as a card to do what they want. Communications SHOULD be government regulated, if not everything. Something that is so important to so many people's lives has a private owner, that just doesn't make any sense to me.

Good to see you around as well, your not around much

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
i'm ready man! Get me out of here *tears off skin* haha. I've lately begun to hasten my learning as much as possible, as new doors are starting to be opened and I just wanna keep going further. I can't look at a wall without seeing that sparkly flow of energy, just thinking too myself, dammit DO my bidding!!!

haha, but i can't be on all the time, like meditating, as you said menguard, we do things willingly.
. If I don't feel like doing something, I don't do it. Because I've been obsessed with learning lately I haven't been doing like ANY drinking, but today I decided to reward myself with some beer, so its my day off
. Indulging in the illusion. 3D beer is fantastic. I wonder what 9D beer would be like, one can only imagine

Thats it. Thats my purpose. It might take 10 million linear earth years. But I will become a galactic brewer!

Glad your finding this amusing steve, haha. Ahh humour, yes it does get us all in a lot of trouble doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

What does it matter? I see verification as no more then a pat on the back.. so is it ego or pride, or duality?

It doesn't matter at all. I was implying everyone becomes aware of their actions.

I do have an ego, pride, and I'm not past duality. Are you a GOD?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Planets are built on a (needed basis) along with those already in construction. As with everything, it's all done in stages. There is 'Designing' going on everywhere. Intelligence is everywhere, whether it is recognized, deals with the doors of perception.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
i see menguard has changed his font again, this time to blue! He's so evolved that he cares to preserve as much energy as he can, even the energy surging through the computer to say.. add a picture. hahaha add a picture or something, its ATS points, not money or food. Theres plenty of energy to go around, i'm sure the galactic counsil would approve your spending of a few volts of computer electricity. I checked with them, they gave me the ok!

haha I joke.
You keep your font colours changing, you don't need no picture, your personality resonates through your words

ahhh god, is this productive? I'm not sure, I still haven't heard menguard's opinion on humour yet.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Colour is one aspect of frequency. And menguard's humor is sick. From what I remember.

top topics

<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join