It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 301
<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls

Originally posted by CavemanDD
What does it matter? I see verification as no more then a pat on the back.. so is it ego or pride, or duality?

Are you a GOD?

Wait I've seen ghost busters, this is a trick! YES i am a god!

No I know you were agreeing with me, I was just agreeing that you agree, and so forth.

And thanks for that clarification menguard.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

You keep your font colours changing, you don't need no picture, your personality resonates through your words

You are saying something with or without an accurate color scheme relativite to your personality.

What am I saying by my picture and font color? What are you saying by your picture caveman?

Question everything.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
haha nice signature steve. hahaha. Everyone wants to be a scientist but they don't realise the science has to come from somewhere, and thats imagination. I could imagine the chuckle of the scientific community when the idea of the magnet being presented?

"A magnet!? What does it run on..?? MAGIC!? bahahaha, don't magnetise me!! .....".... morons... haha.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
by my font colour i'm saying i don't have enough ats points

And by my picture i'm saying... here I am, this is me, i'm smiling so people should feel comfortable speaking to me.
. I think that was the idea i was trying to convey. I even took the picture after I put myself in deep thought, trying to vibrate at the warmest level I could, hoping it might shine through the picture. I just want peope to feel the love from me man!

If i was to guess about menguard: "don't judge the wisdom by the man, but by his words". People are prone to make judgments based on someones characteristics. This just makes sure that is ruled out. Menguard's style resonates mystery, straight to point, all business approach. Perhaps colour reflecting his most currently dominant chakra

I do question things, people get mad at me for it, I am a chronic questioner. It must be my throat chakra, it resonate at extreme levels

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

If i was to guess about menguard: "don't judge the wisdom by the man, but by his words".

Don't judge at all, but that's besides the point. Critique his words, and ponder his actions. If there is inconsistency, challenge him.

Only through constant shifts in character do we ever change. When another points out a flaw, it may be a projection of their problems. However, an incite can be gained in every situation.

'Be Aware and your mind must stay clear.'

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
yup. After-all, all questions yield a positive result. More insight. Sometimes I give the questioning a break though, like, say you said "I'll be back, I gotta go take a leak". I'm not gunna say "HOW DO I KNOW THAT? You might never come back, I don't trust in your ability and knowledge of human body functionality, heres my reasons why!"

Haha, perhaps its because I don't question why others urinate, thats holding me back spiritually.

Ahh i'm just in a joking mood right now, but I'm taking in everything you say, and thinking about it seriously don't worry

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Does knowing things make me a saint, (NO) but it makes me aware.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
and I know about judging. Its behaviour I'm prone to I'm well aware of, and I have to battle it until its no longer instinct. My birthchart will tell you all about that, it makes me out to be a regular scum bag baby

If I catch myself making a judgement, I always judge myself, and shun upon the very thought that for a split second I shunned, making me think, I got my own problems, this guys's are irrelevant. But I know all that already, its just fighting instinct. I've been forcing myself through such a metamorphisis this life-time like you wouldn't believe! It never ends man...

But when it comes to knowing and monitoring my own behaviour, i think I got that pretty well under my belt, but it still can be a struggle!

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
you're right menguard. And I was talking to a freind of mine the other day about this. I see god worship as nothing more then admiration for someone more aware. It's just like having a hero, or some point to shoot for as we shape our own path. Some people feel they need someone to look up to.

If I met an angel, or a very highly advanced being, I would treat it as I would want to be treated, and if it commanded some sort of worship or anything that would put me below it...well then I'd have to say to it, that its not real, or lieing to me or something, because I just can't see a very aware, advanced, powerful being, demanding any type of worship, admiration, or anything that it wouldn't readily give in return. That would be contrary to everything I've been tought thus far. Equality all around!

Don't worry, I think of you as menguard the dude, not the saint, and I hope you think of me as caveman the dude.
, not caveman..the caveman

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Does knowing things make me a saint, (NO) but it makes me aware.

I agree. Awareness needs to be examined, not some 'one' but the quality itself. As far as I can etch out, awareness is anything but linear. I refuse to verbalize more until my thoughts purify. Tag anyone.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Indeed, we are all down to earth people with cosmic problems.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

But with the faith, acceptance, and understanding that what will be, will be (imagined).

AAC

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Menguard, what is your esoteric awareness of the laws of physics, as they are known? Do you have any unseen truths about their nature?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Cavemandd,

Does time get faster the closer a planet is to the sun (in their perspective)? Is time faster in the center of the galaxy? (I'm thinking of david seredas explanation on gravity with light in achieving above light speeds). And would that not put all us out here at a dissadvantage to the rest? Is the center of the galaxy like a wormhole?

Answer:Time is slowed way down for them, while it is speeded up for us. And the 'Center of the Galaxy' is like a propulsion system. Only during an (orbital cycle) time is speeded up. Yes sub-particles in another galaxy would be a living thing.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Answer:Contraction speed of awareness. Different laws apply in different fields of perception, while being equal in all states of assembly.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Answer:Contraction speed of awareness. Different laws apply in different fields of perception, while being equal in all states of assembly.

Thanks for the cud. This cow is now going to chew for a bit.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Answer:Time is a contraction of speed.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Spirit is not bound by the contraction? If it chooses.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
If I were to gauge this metaphor it would look like this.

Picture on one side you have a ping pong player and in the middle is a table, while on the other side you have another ping pong player, while one player starts the ball into motion the other is taking a split second to make a move and counter the direction where the ball is going.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Spirit regulates the direction in which it arrives.

top topics

<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join