It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 295
<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

When the collective memories start waking up, where will you be.

Ohh.. it will be beautiful.

A lot of oohs, awes, and oh noo's.

It will be a 'cosmic shift', that will bring in a new world of perception.

Hopefully we are as pretty as we intend to be, we wake up one day with tales and horns ahh.. the humanity or halos and wings. It will be beautifull.

I have a hard time seeing things play out like that, alot of the people I have met have let their progress stagnate because of the current events going on around the world, some just forget that they can change things more than they think.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Mars harbors it like some sort of valve?

Algamating frequencies. I'm not sure there are many. I'm thinking there are 5 main frequencies. I'm thinking that because Earth is the throat of a 5 point energy grid.

Think of frequency as the tones of life. All Energy defined by its own frequency, electromagnetic, spiritual, physical alike. We design our own susceptabilities and bias into a package called 'personality'. Through our light body are converted physical perceptions that our spirit evaluates. Some resonance is unique, some is inherent depending on divinity. Think of the frequency of unity among fans - the energetic similarity creates a comfort zone. A color holds meaning by frequency only, it may be hated by one and loved by another. What is true empathy and awareness without induction into other frequencies? The celestial bodies are anchors of a designated frequency, as are the places underneath their skies. They are the 'reference points' as the ancients knew, woven into their tales. The planets are 'gods' of their respective frequency, powerful representations, but useless without each other as the unitary fabric of existance.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

This has nothing to do with the 'Old World Order'. This is our Cosmic Heritage coming to the forefront.

And 2010-2017 THis one is in stone, has nothing to do with our 'little government', this is a much bigger field of happening. But Everybody WorldWide will remember, and that my friend is priceless. A 'Cosmic Switch' is going off, and you will see more of what I am talking about when we reach those years.

This has 'NOTHING' to do with an invasion, but perhaps an invasion of our OWN MINDS, remembering WHO WE ARE.

So if fear is stirring, have no worries, its 'your other selves' coming to the light, fear not they are pieces of the puzzle.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

This is nothing to fear, but embrace, it will be like a wave just coming in and bringing in INTELLIGENCE.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Remember, Our Physical Government, has Nothing on the SPIRITUAL GOVERNMENT. Becasue one transcends the other.
Spirit is always ahead of the game because IT IS THE GAME.

EVERYTHING HAS A TIME AND A PLACE, TO BE USEFUL.

An 'Invisible coordinates', waiting to arrive in the moment.

Something to stir the soul into remembering.

Your FEARS are there for a reason to push the 'True Self' to the forefront.

Until you are fearless.

THEN YOU ARRIVE AT REALITY.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Indeed.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

i forgot were i read it but the artical said that the evil side wins if we are afraid and dont embrace the change but if we accept it the good side wins. i forget exactly how it went but what does this mean?

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by drflux

It means that Darkness, is nothing more than a 'component of the light'. It serves our development.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
darkness and light are of the same scale, just different ends. one cannot exist without the other, i guess =/

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
'Darkness is nothing more than the Unknown in life'

Think of the darkness as learning periods in our life.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
i have a question for you. i kind of know the answer i think.

what changed lucifer to the devil? well if you believe he exists anyways

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by drflux

One word, perception.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

thats three.

any way do you mean he comes from persception or that his existance is persception?

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by TheEdge

Answer:Music arrives in a moment by moment selection. Think of it as a lifetime being played.
[edit on 6-11-2007 by menguard]

I find it interesting that you said that. I know exactly what you're talking about.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Is that to say, he perceived gods workings in the wrong light?

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rapturas

It means we arrive at the conclusion we are here all to serve the light.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
"Rapturas", it would probably *behoove you* to read this (whole thread), it takes you down many roads, but arrives back on course, to the Golden Horizon.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

do you mean we should serve what we know aka the light?

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I have read a fair bit but not the whole 295 pages (im not johnny five you know lol), maybe i am missing the good bits then. Since i first put a question forward to you and a little prior i have been reading the responses. So i have read most of the tail end of this thread. I would imagine that what i need to read is scattered throughout this thread but if you insist, i will endeavour to read the whole thing, give me time

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I've been wanting to post on this thread for so long, but I like reading the whole thing first and I always get side tracked and since this is a big thread I cant possibly read it all even in a whole day.... but anyway onto my reading, menny. haha can I call you that?

Questions:

What are the black pyramids on Mars? Are they still there, or am I seeing the past/future?

Was I John Lennon (haha don't laugh)?

And how can I get rid of these extradimensional shadow alien looking things from my house, and are they related in any way to my mental defects (well, more like nerves I guess)? I have seizures and I'm not epileptic. It almost feels more like an overflow of information that just overloads my brain because when I have them, it's like a thousand pictures, words, and voices flood my head at once.

top topics

<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join