It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The symbolic words are only empty if you aren't prepared to digest them. We each have different ways of communicating, and Menguard has chosen a way to make you think. Menguard should continue if he wants to!

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Please don't take my words as an attack or anything similar.. more of a "intuition" on my part, ... he is perfectly capable of continuing, I don't mind, I was merely making an observation of the cycles before me...
When it comes down to it, words are important, they are like little keys to the locks and blocks in our noggins .. so I understand the need for all the differences in language and meaning...
It is a wonderous thing.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
The symbolic words are only empty if you aren't prepared to digest them. We each have different ways of communicating, and Menguard has chosen a way to make you think. Menguard should continue if he wants to!

Answer:I am the will of the people not confined to my own belief, you got it head on steve.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
See many want me to stop because a "Death" will take place for them, they are not ready for my reality yet.OH well, this is for the people to help unlock "Light Cords" which are strings connected to you and the Universe, don't worry mass, I will never stop because of someones belief.NEVER........................................................

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Answer:So those that are still in their wagon and hitch mode, I am getting ready to taking this thread to the next LEVEL.For those that remain open no blockages or discomfort will take place.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Answer
eople aren't we surprised that even though we speak different lanGuages the soul still will decipher it, even if it is Gibberish.Through Tone and RESONANCE.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
It's all good you don't have to explain your actions, the deed is done.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
[edit on 1-3-2007 by selfless]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
There need not be any language in spirit, thoughts are universal resonances. When we speak of spirit, we code into our own words.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
It's all good you don't have to explain your actions, the deed is done.

aNSWER:That is correct, those that are open are ready to recieve.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

There need not be any language in spirit, thoughts are universal resonances. When we speak of spirit, we code into our own words.

Answer:As always one can always read what is there because it never left, its imprinted with Spirit.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Now,

Man itches to remake spirit in this world. Look at our computer "networks" and "modems".

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Example.:

NENDI IAE AIS IA NDIN ID IDIDIL SOLEI OD L EIO

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
These are nothing more than letters, but the letters mean something through "TONE" and "RESONANCE" the revertebration of the soul.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Example.:

Any input as to what the meaning is here.What did I write?Let your soul resonance sound it out for you=?what

[edit on 1-3-2007 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hey Menguard it's been awhile but Ive got antother question for you
after they pass do they realy see all?. I have freinds that have said
they have had things happen after someone close to them passes that makes them think so.Peace, Greg

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by average

I wish to have us having a peace in here, so please dont do anything that would start a 'heat battle' in here.

Very well. The warning stands;

Answers that produce nothing but more questions are but links in the chain to a vicious circle of untruth. The truth is for us to find, it is not handed out like candy (strangers with candy don't have good intentions). A question opens you up to suggestion. He will bait you to ask as many as he can.

I leave in peace and urge any who will listen to do the same.

You just came in and start bashing someone, again ths time... So please stop comming in and stop your plans of bashing menguard, steveR, me and another spiritual person in here again please.. So leave us in peace, will you?

Chaoic out...

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Man itches to remake spirit in this world. Look at our computer "networks" and "modems".

Interesting...You said pretty much the same THING I did but I did it through an unusual grouping of words.Spirit guided you to press the issue before it was even born.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Example.:

Steve, that is why spirit is hard to categorize because it will pop up before the question is even asked.

Way to go bud.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Menguard, I have an interesting question for you... I wish you to answer my questions, if you dont mind...

I have been struggling with my own 'astral projecting' training, even though I have done few of them, but through non-conscious way. So I still am somewhere confused of what I am missing of something... So what shall I do the next, in order, for me to fully sucessful doing full-conscioius astral propjecting and lucid dreams where I often was very close to success doing so...

Chaoic out...

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join