It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I find my joke funny, not you..

I find you... repetitive.

Why not let pieces fall where they may.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
I find my joke funny, not you..

I find you... repetitive.

If all of us let the pieces fall where they may our world would become a place of teror and chaos.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
We cannot acheive harmony without being in a state of disharmony.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Peacekeepers (real ones) intervene in conflicts to prevent destruction.
Police officers intervene in crimes and prevent chaos.
Fire fighters intervene in fires and save lives and homes.
Doctors intervene in illness and protect our health.
I could go on but you get the gist. I am not comparing myself to these brave people, but we all have a purpose, a difference to make in our twisted world.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

We cannot acheive harmony without being in a state of disharmony.

It's a nifty saying, but there's no truth in it.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
You are comparing apples and oranges.

There is no real crisis going on here.

Just views, views that you don't like. Sometimes it is best to restrain your touch on the butterfly's development.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Steve, there is truth in your statements...

Menguard, I've been doing a lot of thinking...Am I ready for the next step and if not when will I know when it gets "started?"

I feel like I am on the verge of something great, I can feel the energy ready to burst inside me. I just don't want to let it get out of hand. What can I do to balance myself out and ground the energy if it gets too strong?

Thanks,

bs

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Just views, views that you don't like. Sometimes it is best to restrain your touch on the butterfly's development.

(crisis defined according to dictionary.com)

1. a stage in a sequence of events at which the trend of all future events, esp. for better or for worse, is determined; turning point.
(butterflies go through these)
2. a condition of instability or danger, as in social, economic, political, or international affairs, leading to a decisive change.
3. a dramatic emotional or circumstantial upheaval in a person's life.

4. Medicine/Medical. a. the point in the course of a serious disease at which a decisive change occurs, leading either to recovery or to death.
b. the change itself.

5. the point in a play or story at which hostile elements are most tensely opposed to each other.

–adjective 6. of, referring to, or for use in dealing with a crisis.

There is no real crisis going on here
If not then this thread is completely irrelevent and niether you or I or any one else here would care about what menguard has to say.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by average]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
average,

Life is a sharing experience. Menguard shares with us his input and we share with him our inputs and they are usually the same just said in different ways.

Nothing but love in this thread, nothing to worry about.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by average

(crisis defined according to dictionary.com)

1. a stage in a sequence of events at which the trend of all future events, esp. for better or for worse, is determined; turning point.
(butterflies go through these)
2. a condition of instability or danger, as in social, economic, political, or international affairs, leading to a decisive change.
3. a dramatic emotional or circumstantial upheaval in a person's life.

4. Medicine/Medical. a. the point in the course of a serious disease at which a decisive change occurs, leading either to recovery or to death.
b. the change itself.

5. the point in a play or story at which hostile elements are most tensely opposed to each other.

–adjective 6. of, referring to, or for use in dealing with a crisis.

There is no real crisis going on here
If not then this thread is completely irrelevent and niether you or I or any one else here would care about what menguard has to say.

Avenage... Do us a favor, quit your bashing against menguard, he have not done any wrong here.... He is 'helping' anothers without telling what one have to do nor getting into someone's wills. And at the same time, he is a one of very high spiritual person that have vast expeirneces through his own life, and yes I know somewhere about him, that I do. I also am a very high spiritual person like him also (but I yet have to evolve my abilities of my mind/body/spirit soon as time passes by).

However, you have your OWN view with your own religious belief and I find it very disprectful when you come in and start bashing at people that are not in your kind of religiious, and I find it very disgrace behavior. I often had a very bad expeirneces with christian, and yes I used to be christian through my life until I began finding answers for myself about 4 yrs ago. And I dont regret quiting being christian, and I have became a free spiriitual of my own. I am somewhere connected to tibetan people because of my past experiences with them. lets get back to my point, each of us should respect of whoever each of us are, even if one of us are non-religious or if we are in reliigious, and you should do the same. Even if you hates how the way menguard, steveR, and another person like them, especially I are, then please leave in peace.

Thanks

Chaoic out...

[edit on 28-2-2007 by Chaoic_Black_Dragon]

[edit on 28-2-2007 by Chaoic_Black_Dragon]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I do apologize if I've offended you. My intentions are not to be disrespectful or to bash anyone, but only to raise points that are being ignored at great peril. I've had bad experiences with christians myself, but we are people, and are therefore not the point. The point is Jesus, and it saddens me that you say you've "quit" being a christian.
Please always remember that no matter what happens now Jesus is always on your side, no matter what you think of his other followers, or they of you. You have accepted Him once and He won't forget, and He'll be there for you again should you ever change your mind. I wish and pray for your happiness.
And I do not hate anyone. I agree that we should respect one another, and certainly didn't mean to come off the way you percieve me. I stand by what I have said, and apologize again if I've said it too harshly.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
And I am sorry for putting it like this menguard.

you are not the point of my responses here.

What I meant was that your "higher self" is not.
I am deeply sorry for my poor wording.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by average

I do apologize if I've offended you. My intentions are not to be disrespectful or to bash anyone, but only to raise points that are being ignored at great peril. I've had bad experiences with christians myself, but we are people, and are therefore not the point. The point is Jesus, and it saddens me that you say you've "quit" being a christian.
Please always remember that no matter what happens now Jesus is always on your side, no matter what you think of his other followers, or they of you. You have accepted Him once and He won't forget, and He'll be there for you again should you ever change your mind. I wish and pray for your happiness.
And I do not hate anyone. I agree that we should respect one another, and certainly didn't mean to come off the way you percieve me. I stand by what I have said, and apologize again if I've said it too harshly.

The statement you spoke of, you are showing a disrespects to me, thus offensing me by 'forcing' your preachs of 'jesus' into me. I find it very offensive so please stop doing these kind of preaching. He is NOT THE SON OF GOD, he is just simply a normal man of very highly evolved man in the ancient time. We people are starting to evolve also, and when we become highly evolved person with great abiliites, we would become like, what jesus used to be, a very highly evolved man with great abiliites. So your kind of preaching will be pointless to me, respectfully. IF you start to bash menguard more and more, I will step in and do everything I can do to stop you, because he have done nothing wrong, especially his higher self. I do not wish to be harsh to you, Avenage, I wish to have us having a peace in here, so please dont do anything that would start a 'heat battle' in here.

However, yes I already have my own 'happiness' becuase I have been discovering so much about 'inner self' and I am about to unlock everything I have not known or forgotten about who am I, why do I exist with what purpose?, and finally what is a proof that I exist? At once I can get to answer these, I will have the key to true self, who I used to be (past lives), and what I am now, and what I am here for.

Chaoic out...

[edit on 1-3-2007 by Chaoic_Black_Dragon]

[edit on 1-3-2007 by Chaoic_Black_Dragon]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
What can I do to balance myself out and ground the energy if it gets too strong?

Thanks,
bs

ANSWER:When the world around ceases to exist and another one opens up to you.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Are you referring to dreaming states (beta, alpha, theta, delta) or entering different stages of consciousness on a higher plane?

bs

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   

entering different stages of consciousness on a higher plane?

Answer:Yep thats the one.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Answer:Another world will open up right before your eyes, but the world around will be the same, just experienced differently.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Answer:Through thought, purpose and servitude.To help re- align the masses.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
"I am a Master of all religions, and a remnant of none"

Play with this for awhile see what stirs people.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Answer:Some will say Jesus and others will say the devil go figure.What are we but an indifferent piece of source.

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join