It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Answer:The choice is within, the soul will correct and push you to become.

[edit on 1-3-2007 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
o_o Are you making up questions now? D:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Answer:Nope not at all just trying to help give guidance that is already learnt through experience.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
It would be kind of you to ask

Who am I and what is my purpose......
(These are questions I know the answer to, but am curious as to what you find out.)

Answer:A disciple of Gods children.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
A thought just occured to me, maybe none of us are here for specific reasons, maybe we're all here for the same reason, to gain information we can pass on. Or maybe this is just the place you start out, like earth is like childhood, then when you die it's like adulthood, then we report back to god, or whoever.

Like I said, just a thought. D:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by average
The point is Jesus.

The point is Jesus?

Woah. I like that. Must add it to the repertoire.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I wish to have us having a peace in here, so please dont do anything that would start a 'heat battle' in here.

Very well. The warning stands;

Answers that produce nothing but more questions are but links in the chain to a vicious circle of untruth. The truth is for us to find, it is not handed out like candy (strangers with candy don't have good intentions). A question opens you up to suggestion. He will bait you to ask as many as he can.

I leave in peace and urge any who will listen to do the same.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Here is a direct Quote from Spirit:

"Spirit will not allow me to OPEN circuits that are already closed".

Through action I recieved this message quickly but I had to be aware of my present circumstances to recieve it.

Wow this one just seems to keep playing over and over.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

"Spirit will not allow me to OPEN circuits that are already closed".

Through action I recieved this message quickly but I had to be aware of my present circumstances to recieve it.

Wow this one just seems to keep playing over and over.

You can never force the will of the beholder.

[edit on 1/3/07 by SteveR]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
What it means is that those that are open are open to recieve truth, and those that are closed do so by their own belief.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Answer:The question is where does one want to stop at?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

What it means is that those that are open are open to recieve truth, and those that are closed do so by their own belief.

That's right, they are self-defining by their own will. As spirit says, you cannot alter that.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

That's right, they are self-defining by their own will. As spirit says, you cannot alter that.

Answer:You are dead on that one.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
"Spirit is always refined like the world around us"

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
It would be kind of you to ask

Who am I and what is my purpose......
(These are questions I know the answer to, but am curious as to what you find out.)

Answer:A disciple of Gods children.

That is fine to say, but let's just say for everyone elses sake I don't know WHO or WHAT GOD is... or a disciple, or what it means to be one of GOD's Children..

Your words have gotten less flowery..

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I like that. I was also thinking, Nothing is left untouched by the constant motion.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

That is fine to say, but let's just say for everyone elses sake I don't know WHO or WHAT GOD is... or a disciple, or what it means to be one of GOD's Children..

Words aren't meant to be flowery but defined.I had to put an old speel on a new proposal.

Answer:We are light lords creating with the times, the world is universal and so are its inhabitants.

[edit on 1-3-2007 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

I like that. I was also thinking, Nothing is left untouched by the constant motion.

Hey thats to the point also, different words mean different rhymes, that mean the same thing just from a different point in time.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by average
Answers that produce nothing but more questions are but links in the chain to a vicious circle of untruth. menguard is getting carried away. The truth is for us to find, it is not handed out like candy (strangers with candy don't have good intentions).
A question opens you up to suggestion. He will bait you to ask as many as he can.

Answer:There will always be (more answers) because life is never done, just renewed.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I meant no offense, and was actually refering to the flowering words in a good connontation(sp?)

but try using less symbolic words.. because to me those words appear empty... we have much more detail now, we can explain light and dark, far greater than the words light and dark.

I think menguard.. take a bit off from these people and recapitulate your experiences here... they have been great.. take the best away from it, because it seems to be getting sour, some people just can't be pleased.
and you must keep in mind that people are coming here to be pleased with words.... words can be many things including defined.... but it isn't just one way...

new topics

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join