It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by harvosky

Originally posted by menguard

Answer:Why not find the "truth" in your dreams.

I need guidance to finding the truth in my dreams.....I've had three dreams, with three people in my life and somebody tried translating them and i've tried to make sense of it but i am only human.

www.belowtopsecret.com...'

Maybe those are your "soul carriers" of TRUTH.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
"Three" is manifestation that many want to bring into their life.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Three fold let the truth be told.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Answer:The power of three can set you FREE.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Are you talking about "the father, the son, and the holy spirit"

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Answer:Funny how those Three parables fall into place.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Funny thing is if you read the thread link i posted.....my dad took me to get an abortion.....they gave my mom three shots but i'm here....then three incidents happen to me in Iraq that i almost died while i was deployed over there as a combat medic. In my dreams only three people were there...my mom and my brother..(middle child).....and it was three different dreams i still remember them clearly.....what does all this mean?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Oh by the way...i don't know if this even matters....but when I used to be in war or even at home stressed out i used to look up to the sky and always find Orion's belt......three stars next to each other...

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
To each his or her own.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
With the whole power of three...I ended up doing a search on google and this site came up about the power of three (body, mind, and spirit )

www.elevatedtherapy.org.uk...

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Funny thing is if you read the thread link i posted.....my dad took me to get an abortion.....they gave my mom three shots but i'm here....then three incidents happen to me in Iraq that i almost died while i was deployed over there as a combat medic. In my dreams only three people were there...my mom and my brother..(middle child).....and it was three different dreams i still remember them clearly.....what does all this mean?

Answer:You have a "Nurturing" to do for yourself and the planet.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Answer:Funny how those Three parables fall into place.

Answer;Its different for everybody but yes you get the gist.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I often have focused on the three middle stars in the Orion constellation also. Perhaps it is just the ufo lore that causes such interest.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Answer:You have a "Nurturing" to do for yourself and the planet.

Nurturing for me and the planet????? The things i do for me is give money to the poor when i see them, it makes me feel better inside. I'm a natural good guy....can you please explain to me a little more about helping the planet out???

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
In what ways can you help Embrace spirit?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
I often have focused on the three middle stars in the Orion constellation also. Perhaps it is just the ufo lore that causes such interest.

Its a likelyhood of our planet, a CONTRAST to it.A lot of offerings came from that planet also.The Light and Dark polarity for one.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I took a picture on my mom's birthday with my other 2 cousins....so that makes "three" of us that grew up together a long time ago and separated and lived in different locations...anyways....there was a white orb on my left shoulder.....what is that orb? a good or bad spirit?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It was a friend, they stay around to help us out or brighten up the day.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Menguard, who will win in 2008?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Also if you don't mind clearing this up.....i almost got hit by a drunk driver as i was walking down the street and other various situations.....I have not once felt fear of death at that moment....i didn't even worry until maybe a couple of minutes later .....the couple of times i was scared was when i was a little kid and feared never existing...and in Iraq....i feared death....

How can I help my family change and become better?

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join