It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet Another Mexico Vid

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
So I dont believe in aliens visiting earth and stuff but Jaime Maussan (you ufo lovers must know him) just showed a video in Mexican TV and I´ve just found it in a blog, thought you guys would like it.
The video is about 2 guys playing soccer 2am @Merida,Mexico, then one guy goes for the ball and an alien touch him., he runs off and u will see.

According to the guy, the alien was very cold, btw the video is recorded in a cellphone and is viewable with realplayer.
blog: www.lacoctelera.com...

I dont have much time so if any of you guys want to host it pm me and I´ll edit with link.

[edit on 11-1-2006 by Zeratul]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
thats it, im moving to mexico.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
oooh this gave me the severe chills.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I wish i had real player at work... can anyone make this a media player file?

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
the video cuts to different color right before it happens...I wonder if thats from the tv station editing or the original video...either way I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight.

[edit on 11-1-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   
does any one know what the guy is saying?

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiddly54
does any one know what the guy is saying?

He says ...
(ill use 'bastard' to replace badword)

Guy 1: "AY ! Something touched me you bastard !
from the pole, you bastard
something touched me, I swear!
lets get out of here, you bastard! (panic'ing
Guy 2: "no dont leave"! [repeats]
Guy 1: (panics, keeps saying to leave. the rest is inaudible)

Thats what they said approximately.

Cool video. Very creepy, especially how the guy totally panics- can hear it in his voice. Pretty decent acting from him if its fake.
Also, when you hear the weird noise and theres a change in the video, pay attention to the guy walking. His movements just before the "cut" and right after it flow/coincide.
I say this because at first, I thought they had the guy walking in that direction first-- then cut to a new scene with the special effects ready and have the guy walk to the pole again and act for the camera. May be the case, not sure about that.

[edit on 11-1-2006 by Unplugged]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Gee...can't a poor alien hang a leak in peace.....it is light years to the next toilet....

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Haha, that's a beauty.

1. The light is above it's head, on the pole it's hiding behind, making its shadow at it's feet so we can't see it. You can test this by watching the guys shadow shrink as he gets closer to the pole.

2. The 'alien' moves out from the pole before the guy reaches it, touches him and then moves back. Why would it do that? It didn't react to him, it moved to him but didn't do anything when it had it's chance?

3. The film has what looks like a cut in it. It's probably the TV station who have zoomed in, lightened the scene and slowed it down for a better look, it gets brighter and is zoomed in again near the end when the 'alien' makes another appearance.

4. I don't know why they didn't just stand there and keep filming. Throw something at it to try and get it to move from behind the pole. Edge up towards it while filming etc etc. It looks more like a prank on the guy who got touched as his reaction seems genuine but he's the only one, the other guy almost wants him to stay - reminds me of the show 'Scare Tatics' but this guy freaked and ran rather than staying around and being filmed freaking out.

5. The quality of the video is no where near good enough to do any real analysing on it so looking at who is backing it we have:

Jaime Maussan

JAIME MAUSSAN: DAMAGING SERIOUS UFOLOGY ONE HOAX AT A TIME
www.ufowatchdog.com...

Not the best person to trust. He's been supporting obvious hoaxes for a while now so to follow that streak, you would have to assume since it's impossible to prove as authentic, that it would be a fake.

Good video non the less, something different but there's really no reason to believe it's true and there's not enough detail to offer any support that it's real.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I mentioned earlier I couldn't sleep cause of this. lol I'm still awake. the cut scene is way to obvious that something Hoaxish...weirdness yet. look at the arm and head size..and how can it fit behind the lightpole?
and the ebens played a soccer like game

[edit on 11-1-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Hello

If someone could post a converted version (avi or wmv) of the video, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Brilliant clip!
Never sure why these creatures confine themselves to hiding behind lamposts and going 'boo!' to innocent Hispanic people, or indeed vandalizing farmer's crop circles.

Quite chilling though - the same sort of atmosphere as the 'video clip' in 'Signs' at the Brazilian Kid's birthday party.

TD

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
i played it, and didnt see a #.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
From beggining this looks like fake.

I bet that somebody (another friend perhaps) was behind the pole. That guys reaction looks real, and he might be scared, but for some reason my insticts tells me that no one would make a trip of couple light years just to touch some unknown soccer player.

Strange things are those aliens...

[edit on 1/11/06 by vietifulJoe]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
well i would touch him if he was Ronaldo or Maradona.
maybe he is a soccer fan, maybe he would like 2 meet hes idol.
I would do that if i had a ship able 2 speed up 2 speed of sound and more-------------->

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I Called my Ex. over to see this "She is from Mexico" and She said that the guy that was touched was very weirded out!
The guy with the camera or phone cam was acting way to cool about the ET being there. She says prank!
She said that 99.9% of the people would run all hell if a ET showed up on the spot. Unless they just a bottle of Milagro.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
yikes...

good find, fake or not thats really creepy

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
This video looks completely fake. Where is the alien before he appears? and why does he dissapear? unless we can go out on a limb and say he is materializing and de-materializing because of some advanced technology. And what's so freaky about it? If an alien came to me, I'd be more than willing to sit down with him and talk. Why is everyone so scared? Let me be the alien ambassador. This video looks extremely fake. I've seen a lot, and this is by far at the bottom of my list.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It looks pretty dodgy to me but I think I'd need to see a blown up version - the clip I saw was pretty tiny and it wouldn't let me resize it.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It don't look fake, it could be real. (but i din't see the alien arm go back...?!)
But why did they stop filming?
Did the local news cover this? link?

[edit on 2006/1/11 by TrappedSoul]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join