It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet Another Mexico Vid

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Heres another closeup of when it touches the kid.

I'm still undecided if hoax of not.
Its just interesting that only the top part of it emerges.
It's almost like the lower part of its body is camoflauged

Oh and if anyone wants it, i made a frame by frame of when it sticks its head out in the end. Pretty interesting. Or i can post it here?

[edit on 12-1-2006 by xEphon]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
It is a VERY cool find
The best part is WE get to play with it!

I am not that good with the computer as You guys are.... I am a noob

But I know there some of you guys out there very good at taking this kind of thing apart.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr101Hazardous
It is a VERY cool find
The best part is WE get to play with it!

I am not that good with the computer as You guys are.... I am a noob

But I know there some of you guys out there very good at taking this kind of thing apart.

I can't imagine some poor mexican street kids playing futbol in the streets perpetrating some elaborate hoax. No man could be hiding behind that lightpole and these kids I can't see being in a situation that would have any expensive CGI used to make the alien. These are poor mexican kids! These kids wouldnt be associated with people that know how to use CGI. It'd be expensive, right?

Also, that kid would still not be that panicked if it were some friend in a suit behind that pole. The initial shock on first appearance could have been real "if" it was his friend playing a prank, but by the second time the entity looks from behind that pole, the friend should have been able to distinguish it as his friend or something 'else.' Now Im pretty creeped out..

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by wangho
These are poor mexican kids!

Well they arent that poor if one of them has a SONY K500i cellular phone or maybe it was stolen and thats why they didnt show the video until now.
j/k
They got interviewed and didnt seem that poor.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
As of now, i dont have a stand if it is hoax or not. We cannot simply conclude that the alleged "alien's" movement is merely idiotic or not. Yes, sure they have advanced or rather different technology from ours. But we dont know if they know all our technological advancements on earth. Some aliens need materials here on earth that is not available on their location. So it is possible that we dont have the materials also for their equipment. Now let us look at the pics from the page 4 source:

The first pic shows more evidence. Some saids that the alien's arm is longer than the human's. Look closely, ive outlined the human's and alien's hand by a red line. They almost have the same length. The second arm of the human is shorter because it is swaying because he is walking. Now, they say that the alien is allegedly hiding of camouflaged. Look again. The sky blue circles indicate the body parts of the alien. The larger circle is the knee of the alien if you zoomed and look closely. The smaller circle is the foot of the alien, notice that it somehow point from the body of the alien, like humans it acts like a support so the body would not fall if the body tips the other way(Like a ballete dancer. Now notice the shadow of the human being.(Maroon circle.). With that shadow, we can say that the nearest light from that location is the lamp post itself. Because the human is farther from other lamp posts than the alleged alien, we cant see the second shadow casted by the human. Now look at the smaller maroon circle, it casts a small shadow of the alleged alien that looks like the shadow of the human being. The larger maroon circle shows the shadow casted by the post. We cant see the alien's shadow because other lampposts available are distant from that location. The full shadow of the alleged alien is in the smaller circle. You can notice its head that is a semi-circle shadow budge on the smaller circle.

Now the second picture from the page 2 source:

Look. The head of the human being and the alleged head of the alien is almost the same in size. The shadows are also seen here.

Comments? Suggestions?

*all edits are done in MS paint* *my photoshop is currently unavailable. XD* *Making the resolution better will not do anything good*.

Flame on.

[edit on 12-1-2006 by Helpisnear]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Good observations helpisnear.
Although I dont see how you can say that is its foot or knee with that much pixelation. Actually, you circled the shadows nicely but can you explain how that would relate to proving or disproving whether this is a hoax other than it has similar characteristics to that of a human?
Like you im still iffy. I just dont know how a person would hide behind that pole??

[edit on 13-1-2006 by xEphon]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I just dont why did you framed the head coming out? Anyone can do that?

This is my answer to question, can a human hide on the pole? yes.

This is the frame of the video seconds after the human realized someone or something touched him... We can see that he is still facing the alleged alien. We can say that he is almost perpendicular(but not) on the camera. Ive highlighted the trunk of the human and the pole it self... You can see that they are almost the same in size. If the human will face on the pole directly and be perpendicular to the camera then he will be smaller than the pole.

ideas?

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I'm sorry i dont agree with the analysis that a person can fit behind that pole without being seen by someone who is walking right towards it. Then again i'm sure theres some really skinny mexicans around.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Maybe he is preoccupied by the ball, or it is a hoax?

we can also notice that the alleged alien is taller than the human..

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
For those who want a better report by Santiago Yturria with enlarged pics of during and after :-

Report from Mexico

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I'll draw a "recreation" of sorts of what the creature may look like (for fun)...judging from the head and arm. May do it tomorow. Looks like a freaky looking thing...it remind me of those "starchild project" skulls found in South America.

[edit on 13-1-2006 by Unplugged]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   
OK........ We all seem to know that people make videos of just day to day things when we are board or have a new toy "cell phone with camera"now.

OK..... There are at lest 3 people there that we can tell. #1. Person with camera or phone cam. #2.Person or player 1 we will say is the Guy on the Left in the shot. #3.Person or player 2 or "The Touched One".

Here is the fun part. If You are just making a video of your friends playing ball, Why zoom in one the Player 2 just at that time when He is picking up the Ball unless He knows something is going to happen at about that time.
If You view it You can just about tell Person #1 is kind of knowing just when to zoom in.

I wish they had a picture of the wall! Something about that and the pole looks like a old camera trick!

Wangho........ You quote me on your post. Were you making that statement to me? If so..... Someone with money could have payed those Guys to do this. Or Someone with money cold have just played a cool joke on his friends.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
its still freaking me out man! keep telling myself its fake. but, I lost 2 nights of sleep cause of this video! LOLZ

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
That video is horrible.....it's the size of a thumbnail first off, and grainy as h*ll. fake.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis
4. I don't know why they didn't just stand there and keep filming. Throw something at it to try and get it to move from behind the pole. Edge up towards it while filming etc etc. It looks more like a prank on the guy who got touched as his reaction seems genuine but he's the only one, the other guy almost wants him to stay - reminds me of the show 'Scare Tatics' but this guy freaked and ran rather than staying around and being filmed freaking out.

u got to be kidding me. do u really wanna throw something at it and get zapped by its ray gun or something like that.

mod edit: quote clarity

[edit on 14-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Here's the thing that bugs me...

If you look at the follow-up investigation picture you can see that the ground isn't level so here's my question: How, if they are staging this as a hoax, did they do such a good job of kicking the soccer ball (football) to the perfect spot by the pole? I mean they are playing around heading the ball and then his friend kind of knees or kicks the ball right down to the pole. The thing that makes it harder is I think it went off the wall too (hard to tell with the video), which makes the placement of the ball right by the pole pretty amazing!

So either:
1) they practiced this staged event for some time so they got the ball kicked to the right spot and had a very skinny buddy lean out.

2) kicked it as close as they could to the pole and then CGI'd the alien into the video, but found they had to make the arm longer to "touch" the boy named David...that's why the arm looks too long.

3) it's real. The miss kicked ball was done on accident.

Yeah I know...who cares it's just him kicking the ball? But the ball sets up the whole scene. If they were faking this, why incorporate the ball and make faking this harder? Why not just have someone walk by the pole or stage this where it would be easier to have their CGI alien pop out, like a park or wooded area?

I tried translating the www.lacoctelera.com website as much as I could to read up on the comments. Sounds like "cry wolf" is the case even if this is real because most people don't trust Jaime Maussan.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hi

It's not scientific I know, but lean forward and extend your arm to try and touch an distant object - to avoid overbalancing you have to stick your butt and leg the other way. You should see *something* on the other side of the pole, shouldn't you? You certainly have to conciously try *not* to do so - I'm guessing it's a reflex (for humans, at least)

You could interpret this either way, I know - it's either because there was nothing there and the whole thing is CGI, or it's because there's something genuinely strange going on.

TD

Let's put it this way - if it can keep both feet on the ground and stay stable whilst leaning forward, I think that we could well have our first extra-terrestrial darts champion!

www.thelucky7.com...

Originally posted by Helpisnear
I just dont why did you framed the head coming out? Anyone can do that?

This is my answer to question, can a human hide on the pole? yes.

This is the frame of the video seconds after the human realized someone or something touched him... We can see that he is still facing the alleged alien. We can say that he is almost perpendicular(but not) on the camera. Ive highlighted the trunk of the human and the pole it self... You can see that they are almost the same in size. If the human will face on the pole directly and be perpendicular to the camera then he will be smaller than the pole.

ideas?

[edit on 14-1-2006 by TaupeDragon]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by waffleprime
its still freaking me out man! keep telling myself its fake. but, I lost 2 nights of sleep cause of this video! LOLZ

If You are of age and can take this..........try Tylenol PM

It works for me!
I did stay up for a hour thinking how cool it would be to see a UFO or a little ET till I read this.www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 15-1-2006 by Mr101Hazardous]

mod edit: fixed link

[edit on 15-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
As much as I would love to believe this video i have to question it. This almost reminded me of a magician performing his trick to an audience where he has to conceal the illusion with a curtain or a box so the audience cannot see what is really going on.

Ultimately this video has the same illusion. The only item in the picture that the "alien" can hide behind to keep the illusion away from the audience is the lamp post. The ONLY item in the scene. So in my humble opinion I believe this to be a fake. A well though out trick where the fakers have picked a scene and used the post as the target place to insert this alien either by conventional means or digitally.

The question has been asked why can't you see the aliens body behind the post. I ask is if this alien has this kind of talent then why use a post at all?

I so want to believe. The truth is out there.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
these mexico films have been proven to be fakes, when this happens all credibility goes outa the window.
As usual, we get a blurry image - which in the end, as with most of these type of clips, creates more speculation that fuels a large unknown for weeks on end.

Remember mexico isnt exactly the most richest state on earth, so if they can conjur up something strange , itll somewhere down the line make alittle cash for someone.

Why didnt those guys just stand there and witness something as truly amazing as this is suppose to be? - if it was me i would stay there and just become enlightened.

To me atleast it smells of another fake clip, afterall most of those ufo films from mexico have been proven fakes - and that white haired tv producer guy has been debunked several times - really wouldnt surprise me if he isnt behind this too.

Sorry - but i need more than a blury film to be convinced.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join