It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet Another Mexico Vid

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
"Good Freakin Grief" that was that bad I had to laugh.

I really hope you guys aren't serious about this.

Video is the size of a Posatge stamp. Note: A standard video of 720x480 of a purported Alien should not be reduced to the size of a Postage Stamp unless you're trying to hide some obvious fake or trickery. Not only is the video puny, the quality of the encoding is about as bad as it can get.

I smell another blatant HOAX

[edit on 11-1-2006 by nullster]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
ok I finally downloaded real player despite the fact that it sucks... anyway...

I was going to draw on a screenshot but it seems print screen doesn't work with real player. Two things I noticed are

1. Like someone said the head is big compared to the guys head, and they're obviously the same distance from the camera.

2. The arm appears to be a lot longer than a human arm to me, so I think at the least it's some guy in a suit.

It's wierd how you can't see the rest of it behind the lamp post, I don't have any explanation for that really. Oh and to all the people that moan on about how every phone has a camera and we never see any pictures: stop moaning.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Nullster, if you watch it in Real Player you can enlarge it. I was using Quicktime before which wouldn't let me enlarge.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Ok... It didn't scared me at all, these are my reactions:

1. First I said "Why would some guys record eachother on the night playing soccer and doing silly stuff". But then I remembered a friend of mine who ALWAYS is recording with his nokia all the "silly" things he does with his friends, so it is acceptable.

2. C'mon, the change of brightness and zooming shouts HOAX!. But, not EMBRACING ignorance It could be, as some say, an edit made by someone. If it's that, I would like to see the original version and then the zoomed version.

3. Some say "Why the guy stop filming", and "Why they get scared". C'MON! That's just being too untolerant. Not everyone is familiarized (Is this a word? Excuse my english please!) with these things. And even, not everyone familiarized with this things would react as "Hello, welcome to earth...", I know I would get scared... It is very understandable that the guys freaks out. Also, who made the traduction forgot to add that in the end they say something like:

"Look there there I SWEAR!"
"Keep filming keep.."
"THERE IT IS, THERE LOOK!"
"Lets get out of here, RUN RUN!" Camera harsh movement and end of tape.

Although It could be a well planned hoax, there's not any c'mon reaction for the average "not ATS user". Many people is shouting "HOAX" because of the quality, but keep in mind that no EVERYONE walks in the streets with their Sony Camcorder. Man, It would be the worst thing for me if I could be the one lucky bastard to spot an alien in my backyard and only have my cellphone at hand (Put yourself on their place, deny ignorance and consider all the posibilities).

It seems like a hoax, but for some reason I can't totally accept it. I guess it will stay as the "never debunked never proved" alien cellphone video. So I'll forget about it.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
here is an excellent frame from the clip.

www.rense.com...

Check out that arm, he can scratch his feet without bending over.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Its an intresting one... Still the film must have been edited which is a shame...Why was it edited and by whome - - - any1 know?

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
So... I couldnt stop thinking about it and did some more research. Here are the pictures I took with Quicktime Pro.

Here the guy is walking to look for the ball...

Here the Alien is already aware and shows his head, the guy don't notice him...

The alien shows his long arm and the guy STILL don't notice him (Second 28)

Until now.. I guess he touched him... But as you can see the Alien reaction wasn't "Hey look at the human lets touch him" but "Ok, he is coming, lets see, he is close, lets take out my arm before he arrives... there we go I touched him". If It's real, the alien was there before listening to the guys playing. Maybe scared as hell of them...

They have eye contact, the alien get scared and "hide again" (The mistery of how he is hiding behind there... An alien or not) And the guy in 4 seconds is back with his friends shouting and pointing.

They zoom again, the whole bunch see the alien and run away...

I dont know... As I said, although it seems like a hoax... I can't completely deny it could be true... I don't think it can be proved real or not. So, now I will really forget about it

[edit on 11-1-2006 by Jskun]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hmm, i don't really know if it is fake or not, but i can give some points to make us think.

Someone said that the video changes it's color.Well, it can be because someone edited it, like the news show that had this tape, or the cell phone can make color adjustments.Mine does it.And notice, it gets brighter.It's a common thing with cellphones, remember that they don't have any flash or light.
The video quality is understandable.Do you own a cell phone with a cam corder?Mine is recent, and the quality isn't good, it's better than that, but it ain't great.So, older phones would have even lesser quality.

Notice that i don't want to brag around about my cellphone lol.

Another thing that i noticed is that the alien is hiding behind the pole.How can he fit behind that?It just looks like cartoons.But the arm is really big, and a "street" hoax, if you know what i mean, wouldn't have the capacity to make a hoax look that real.

About why does the camera stops filming, well, it can be either because they got pretty scared and ran away, wich is the best shot, because i would do the same thing - and i'm pretty well informed, or the camera stopped automatically. I don't know about your countries, but my operator has definitions to stop the filming at a specified number of KB's, wich are around 350 KB's.In some phones you can disable this, but in older ones - and remember the quality of the film - you just can't.

Now, if it is fake or not, you can never know.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
ok, so what if it was real? see, it doesn't matter if its real of fake...which is sad. because not like, this is gonna prove to the entire planet that aliens are real

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Not only does this vid cut just before the alien appears, it also seems to me that the person filming has moved closer and to the right - still seems a bit odd the way the alien can hide behind the post though?

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It's just an alien bucks party. They beamed him down naked as a prank and he simply is trying to get some clothes.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
cameleons can blend in.. why cant aliens with big hands?

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It has a hidden camera feel to it - obviously it's not, but it's the sort of thing you'd expect on one of them.

I can't work out if the supposed alien was actually just hiding there behind the pole (I mean, come on, he'd suck at hide n' seek !) because the quality of the video is so bad.

Still, it makes for interesting viewing.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Whats the motive in touching that fellow?

It´s seams stupid for a space explorer, especially considering that humans are very dangerous creatures.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
it clearly wasn't scared...my own opinion. I and my brother came up with is that. the alien was interested in the game they were playing and the kids in General,and touched the boy, trying to get "hands on" interuptation. maybe he/she/it never seen a human up close and wanted to touch him..or maybe he was wondering what the fabric of the clothes were like..theres way to many possibilities...don't think human, when thinking about it..that sounds vague. but, it raises alot of possibilities...kinda like how we study monkeys personalities..watch animals at sea world..but, without the inferiorness

[edit on 11-1-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Interesting, quite freaky at the same time video. I would definately have the same reaction if not more amplified.

As per the quality, wouldn't video feed at that hour of the day be like that? From the cell phone they said they were using

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I just showed the clip to my father and didnt tell him what it was about, and the first thing he noticed that was weird was the light in the top of the screen was acting weird. Whenever the camera would move, the light (lamp post probably) would change.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
hey, watch the first part...if you have quick time try and play the first few seconds when they first throw the ball back and forth....you can see a shadow of something walking up to the poll...if I'm not crazy..but, theres nothing there walking! look! maybe I had to much coffee..but, I just had ahuge tremble go threw my spine

yep, to much coffee

[edit on 11-1-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
i don't know about you, but if i was an alien with the tech to travel thousands of lightyears faster than the speed of light, i'd totally spend my time poking mexicans...

oh wait...

maybe the alien didn't just poke him, the guy jumped like he was pricked, maybe the alien didn't want to abduct the guy to get a sample, so he just poked him with a needle.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by playguy
Someone said that the video changes it's color.Well, it can be because someone edited it, like the news show that had this tape, or the cell phone can make color adjustments.Mine does it.And notice, it gets brighter.It's a common thing with cellphones, remember that they don't have any flash or light.

When you see the colour change, is when he is zooming in. First 2x (When the Alien touches him), then 4x (When Alien pops his head out).

Interesting video.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join