It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uhuru - The murder of all white Africans

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

EVIL APARTHEID

Much false propaganda regarding apartheid has been spread across the world by the British and American media which is today simply accepted as the truth. Herewith a challenge and request to the so-called disadvantaged ANC regime to force apartheid, which they were exposed to, onto the freedom loving Afrikaner (and especially the Boer people). By freedom loving Afrikaner it is understood those approximately 1,5 million of us who wish to be free and don't want to suffer under the tyranny of the Anglo-American approved racist non-whites. (To prevent any misunderstanding we call ourselves "Boervolk" due to our proud history of fighting for our freedom).

The argument: if apartheid was so "evil" ............ southafrica.indymedia.org...

-------------------------------
Mod edit... shortened text and addad 'ex' tags

please read Posting work written by others

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13/12/07 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I think black people in Africa probably want white people out.

If we had the British troops and / or American troops move in, they'd get their mouths and the actions of violence against white people shut.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I agree on the topic that black people would like to have this country for themselves and drive the white people out. Not all share that sentiment though...but unfortunately the majority does.

I was in disbelief about operation Uhuru. I did some research and some statements were way off on some sites....e.g. Ramaposa being next president.
Zuma is a liberal with little education. He often jumps from one topic to the next when he addresses importaint issues such as death penalty, crime and finance. He is a shiner and a dangerous "catalyst" to people who know about Uhuru. I wanted to see if this Uhuru was only white paranoia so I asked a few of my fellow African Xhosa and Zulu workers if they ever heard of Uhuru...some said no, but quite a few actually knew about it. So it is rumour no more.

It only takes one small group of people to ignite something big that can snowball. This is really a scary thought ppl. I don't say believe that Uhuru will happen, nor do I say disregard that something like this might happen. Look at the signs, be alert and aware of what is going on around you and then decide based on facts. I truly and honestly hope that Uhuru will never happen. As to regards to the 2010 world cup soccer being jeopardized, I don't think many of them even consider the financial implications or the aftermath of such a operation as Uhuru. Some of them do, but majority has the final say. What worried me was that The Honourable Minister of Safety and Security (Charles Nqakula) last year he said, in this same debate, that I, and other South Africans who complain about crime, should stop complaining or leave the country.

Well, I am busy taking him up on that offer.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Political turmoil and unrest…. Yes another racial incident. Last week a 19 year old white kid shot and killed 4 black people. All the politicians are up in arms and the black leaders are calling for the death penalty. What a joke.Wake up!! What about all the farm murders? If you listen to the Government we are complaining to much about crime, if you listen to the Far Right we are doing too little as a ”volk” and if you listen to the ANC youth leaders it’s a campaign to get farmers to give up their land out of fear because the black can call propaganda from a public stage “Kill the Farmer Kill the Boer” and this by highly placed government officials.

Give me a break paranoid Far Right and side picking Liberals. Attempted propaganda maybe, but don’t tell me what is happening in my country when you are making liberal calls from outside the borders. Black people, not everyone, wants their country back and the whites out. With this said can we not expect that a right wing element would want the same for the whites, again not everyone support this.

Siener van Rensburg had a lot of visions. I’m not saying it’s true or not, but in my opinion Uhuru is a possibility. Looking at the crime situation in South Africa it’s a wonder nothing is done to solve this problem. No respect for the law as approximately only 20% of serious crimes make it to court. My only real concern is why is it that all white hate crimes are dealt with so swiftly (Boeremag, etc)while the government have difficulty classifying Farm attacks and murders as a hate crime. Every farm attack is been explained as a farmer disowning a worker, or firing a worker without legal grounds, etc. My dad is a farmer and I worry about him every day. I live in Cape Town and he farms in the Free State, I have no way of checking if he’s OK, except phoning. Why should I worry about his safety everyday? Why should I worry about Uhuru? I take note. OK Gustav Muller(Suidlanders) you have warned me, but what now? Why don’t you and your group appose corruption or speak out against crime? Instead of spreading all this propaganda don’t you think you will have more followers and maybe unite the “Volk” if you do something a little more tangible. Something that actually influences our day to day safety and well been.

That actually goes for all of us! That is my humble opinion

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

I hope your not American .... cause if you are, your ancestors were the last ones still practicing the slave trade, buying people stolen from there homes in Africa, and sticking your noses in every war the world has seen. Don't stand behind the door and point fingers - You only hear the propaganda in the news and take sides based on uninformed biased emotions. you had and still have your own race issues to deal with leave ours alone

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I am A South African, i was a detective for six years lond in the police force. and i am a Boer

Every thing said by the host is true! we had a military spy take got information about Uhuru that will let you pee in your pants , it is on DVD to.

When the land was given to the black people, the goverment issued a statement that all firearms must be licend again, then it is up to the police to see you fit to take a gun,and if you want a gun you must go to the police first and complete forms on forms on forms.

so wat are they doing stop the white people from getting guns and taking all guns from the white people, they say they are destrouyin all the guns butt in meanwhile that is the guns that are being kept when Uhuru happens.

There is still alot of info i will place on the threat.

O yes the Brits have a 24/7 stanby`s airplanes when Uhuru happens, they are waiting to get their people.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
One last thing. Some of the posts above made out if crime is happening around each and every corner every day. Well, maybe I am lucky, but I (36years old) have never witness a murder, shooting, was never involved in a hijacking. My house was never been broken into and my car or any of my possessions was never stolen. But off copurse I am not saying it does not happen, but what I do say is that if you try in minimise your risk and use common sense like avoiding "dangerous areas", walk in groups etc etc, SA is a cool and great place to live in

I found this site while searching more info on this subject. I watched a DVD about the subject recently and I think it is quite possible that it may happen. I do not believe that we should live in fear, but I do believe in the saying: "Expect the best, but prepare for the worse" and that is what we are starting to do now.

I do agree with some of the other people in the forum, that South Africa is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Unfortunately the crime rate is extremely high and anyone who says otherwise is either lying to others or to themselves. You can be vigilant, but it does not mean that you won't get attacked. I disagree with the above mentioned statement completely. We had numerous break-ins in our family (even with burglar bars and locked doors in place). About 8 years ago, my husband was shot in a restaurant in front of me, we were still going out at the time. He did nothing to provoke the robber, did exactly what he was ordered and still got shot in his neck. A couple of years later my brother was hijacked, they drove around with him for hours and tortured him, he was lucky to get away with his life. Then a little more than a year ago my brother-in-law and his wife moved into a new house and on the third night there they got attacked. The two men in the house were bound while the three robbers took turns raping my sister-in-law. She asked them to put condoms on and the one refused, thankfully she did not get HIV. The next two weeks they had three more attempts at breaking in of which on actually succeeded again, although this time they were not there. They took all the possible precautions, had a dog, alarm system and burglar bars. What more can you do to stay safe?

To the people who are thinking of visiting South Africa in 2010 or any other time, I would suggest that you think twice. Like I said it is a really beautiful country, but you can't be sure of your safety.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I am sorry, I forgot to add that this weekend we were discussing the subject with our neighbors and they told us that their gardener came to them about a year ago and warned them of a plan to kill the white people. Although he did not mention the name UHURU, he did told them about the plan without being asked. Now I wonder how can it be a racist right -wing fable if the black man 'on the street knows about it?"

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I would like to add one last thing on this topic, if you think something like this is impossible then you just have to look what is currently happening in Kenia to see that you are wrong. I saw last night on the news that exactly this senario is playing itself out in Nairobi, a group of men armed with pangas went in and killed anyone that they thought may be their opposition and these are people of the same skin color. How much easier will it be to attack white people?

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Hi to all, I'm gonna have to agree with Botha on the subject of Uhuru. I come from a long line of law inforcement and I am my self a police sgt. The figures he gives us is not as everyone thinks far fetched. For the people that live abroad, they do not see our news on television or hear our news on the radio. It's bottomline depressing everytime you catch the news, someone has been raped and/or murdered. The things us police officers have to deal with on a daily basis indicates that Uhuru has already begun. In Pretoria alone 30 000 machetes have been sold in one month, the "gun-free" policy they have in our fair country, is a process of disarming us. We confiscate illegal weapons quite frequently and to everybody's amazement, from black people. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that some of the white folks also carry illegal firearms.

Another fact that might indicate that something is going to happen is that in 2005 250 000 South Africans emmigrated abroad. This country is busy going further and further backwards and nobody has respect for the law anymore. White officers get threated with Uhuru quite frequently, sometimes by our black officers.

I truly do hope that this is just a scare tactic, but I've been raised to rather be safe than sorry. Black people in SA outnumber whites 8 to 1. There are 47 million people currently in our country, and 79.6% of them are blacks. White people only make up 4.3 million, 9.1% while coloured people make up 8.9% at a figure of 4.2 million. Asians and Indians stand in at a mere 1.2 million, 2.5%.

Everyone thinks that America, Britain and all the other countries will jump in and help the white people when Uhuru does happen. But they tend to forget that this is still Africa, and no one gives a hoot about Africa. America is uselessly busy condemning soldiers to fight their war in the middle east while the president sips tea with the queen of England.

A smart man would find a way to solve problems without war. So until then I don't think that there is a smart man alive. But to get back to the point, Botha is right about Uhuru and I will stand and fight side by side with him while the other skeptics hide away in their ceilings and pray that they are not discovered. If you deal with black people as much as I do, you'll realize that they are barbarians that shouldn't be taken up lightly. They know they have majority figures, and they know that we can't match up to that.

There are hundreds of other facts that I could give you, but I'll discuss that with prepared people such as Botha. Being weary is not being scared, being weary is being prepared.

See you when the smoke clears...

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I am a white South African male still living in South Africa. I have mixed feelings about this article and indeed all the replies as I pretty much understand all sides of the coin as each opinion is actually rooted in that persons view of the world around them and the impact of upbringing and life's many experiences will always serve to alter ones perception.

Let me start by saying that I was 20 years of age when Apartheid came to an end. As a child I was raised to "fear" the blacks as they were savages and would would harm me for no reason (I am not joking), in fact it was so bad that my sister and I would cross the street if we saw a black coming towards us (we were aged about 7 at the time). I guess what I am trying to say is that we were most definitely raised in a racist society and the National Party was nothing more than a racist government no different from Hitler and his regime. Anyone who thinks different has actually made no effort to listen to stories from the Truth and Reconciliation sessions where the offenders admitted to their atrocities, although non were "man enough" to claim responsibility and blamed everything on just following orders. Let me stop here before I get all emotional

In connection with the Uhuru/Night of the long knives conspiracy - I have watched the entire "Suidlanders Inligting DVD" and must be honest - at first I was startled, scared, shocked you name it. However when I started thinking about it I realized that this "hate speak" is nothing more than the same old "Swart Gevaar" (translated as Black Danger which was what the right wing extremists called it) stories of old made by nothing more than a racist right wing religious party who offer no real forms of evidence and who still in this day refer to our black South African citizens as "Things" (in the DVD Gustav Muller says "dis hou ver die dinge dink" translated as "thats how far these THINGS think"). This more than infuriated me, I would rather be hacked to pieces and die right here than join or follow a regime who in this day and age still thinks that another human being is a thing.

It was this exact type of thinking which, in my opinion, has caused most of the problems in South Africa - in fact today there has been reports of a university in the free state where a bunch of narrow minded white people were seen on camera torturing the black cleaning staff (earlier this year a white boy shot a couple blacks just because they were black). This DVD / rumor / nonsense does nothing more than incite violence and racist behavior and is very irresponsible.

Bottom line - the hate is festering and I agree with those on this forum who have said that this could become a self fulfilling prophecy fueled not by a plan the soviet union apparently gave to Mandela (in a year which he NEVER visited Russia) but because of right and left wing extremists unable to adapt and evolve into the new way of thinking and who know nothing other than hate - it makes me so very very sad.

To quote Ronald Reagan "Our differences world wide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world" - Bring on the aliens!

In connection with 2010 - I am not sure how this is going to happen due to the current "Load Shedding / Rolling Blackouts" which we are facing now and expected to face for the next 5 to 7 years. Yip - SA has a Power Shortage and is unable to supply enough power so it is being "rationed" - workers have been requested to start work earlier as power is expected to be cut from 2pm everyday in JHB.
I really hope that somehow we actually manage to pull this off as this country needs some hope and dreams to survive.

Yours in conspiricies

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by chant4585
To the people who are thinking of visiting South Africa in 2010 or any other time, I would suggest that you think twice. Like I said it is a really beautiful country, but you can't be sure of your safety.

I have been a victim of crime (mugging and my radio was stolen from my car), but I will recommend my country to everyone as a tourist destination. It looks like I'm the only non-white (Coloured) South African on this site or at least on this topic. As a Coloured I should be bitter because during the Apartheid years I "was not white enough", now I'm "not black enough" (where jobs and promotions are concerned), even though I am dark-skinned. And the funny thing is I am not bitter. And what is even funnier is that I have friends who support the ANC and they say that our country is going to Hell in a handbasket and I (who never supported the ANC although I'm now a HUGE fan of Madiba) have hope for my country. Some call me naive

I have had white girlfriends and I have got some funny looks, but never malevolent ones. I am now 40 and as a Coloured I have been exposed to the townships and all areas and I have never ever seen anything that would make me think that something like this (Uhuru) will happen.

As for those people who are supposedly in the police / armed forces or know people who are, isn't it strange that they are fairly new to this site?
Fake profiles, anyone? I just think these people are bitter white racists who WANTS something like this to happen so that there will be a global outcry and hopefully something better will come afterwards.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Totally signed up solely for this thread. I am not usually one for conspiracy theories, however when a friend brought this one up. I became truly curious, especially when he mentioned having watched a dvd on the subject.

A brief scan of the internet brought me here, as a 20 something south African I am little short of horrified. It strikes me a lot of people are using this urban myth to excuse or justify, an archaic prejudice and deep seated racism. Black south african, white south african and the concept of segregation lingers dreadfully. This truly is just a vicious excuse to be a racist.

Ignoring this clearly fictional tale of blood and vengeance, one need only examine the countries recent history. Amidst all the dreadful crimes and fear, we have managed to consistently hold peaceful and democratic elections. Large scale protests have gone off with out any violence and more over large sports and entertainment events have become truly multi-racial. Of course you will find some negative south African all to happy to link you to reports of violent protest, seeming hate crimes and similar. How ever I could equally link you to reports of football hooliganism, terrorist attacks and vicious crimes in first world countries. How ever we don’t attribute Turkish football fans with plans to exterminate the British.

Crime, crime is more motivated by socio economic reasons than any racial hatred; we live in a country rife with crime. Entitled previously advantaged people are first to scream they are victimized. The truth is violent crime is far more prevalent in poor areas which thanks to our countries past are predominantly black area’s. That’s right the “blacks” racists south Africans speak about so often as if that alone was a shameful stigma; are in fact equally if not more so effect by crime. Instead of looking at community upliftment projects, training and literacy and what could be done to improve the country. They opt to boldly state an entire ethnic group is out to get them.

Gun control, entirely true we have a huge problem with illegal firearms how ever with out strict gun control. We cannot hope to ever rein the situation in, so again instead of viewing the motion to control firearms as positive move by a pro active administration. The “victims” boldly state they are being disarmed. Unfortunately friends the time when we had two sets of laws is past. Perhaps you would like to trade in your often lavish homes for informal settlement. This would make it hard to trace you or your firearms, so you wouldn’t feel beholden to follow the law.

I could just go on forever, its actually sickening to read these outdated views still recurring to paint a very negative picture of my beloved country. It is true though all you racists who like to decry the blacks as if you being white are some separate entity. You should be afraid not of physical harm mind; you are no more or less at risk than me. What you should fear though is that you are outdated, surplus to requirement, the peoples of South Africa’s desire to caste off old hate and reconcile has left you in the dust. You no longer fit or belong here, you will live in fear, feel isolated and victimized. Not how ever because any one is out to get you at all, simply because the country you envision does not exist.

I can attest to this being purely fictional with a simple statement, I walk through my town every day. I mingle with people of all races and creeds; the most racism I encounter is sadly from our white population. Still hung up on old ideals and beliefs, racial prejudice exists but it’s most prevalent among the kind of people who support this sort of theory.
I can assure you the majority of Africans of all colors and creeds I mix, socialize, live and work beside mean me no harm at all. Why because we all have a common goal, safety and security in the country we love. Those of you who are paralyzed by fear are trapped by isolation caused by clinging to a dead belief in racial separation.
Uhuru will never happen; it exists only as an urban legend which has doubtless spread through both cultures. I’ll stake my life on it, why because I am not going any where? I love my country of birth and its wonderful and diverse people far too much. How ever by giving it credence by paying this story the lip service to the myth, you are giving it power. You are creating the potential for the sad few to find an excuse to act, to propagate fear and hatred. Sadly reading a lot of these posts it seems many of my fellow country men, do that constantly anyway.

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Slowdive

Well done in wording so well what I've felt (and failed to do) in the past. Time and again someone would revive this thread - you’re not the first to sign up on ATS just to post in this thread - and so far we've seen extreme right-wingers to extreme left-wingers. Quite an interesting collection.

I don't have anything to add to your post. All I want to say is well done, welcome to ATS, and I hope you continue posting on the board as insight like yours is what we like here on the board.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I would like to comment on UHURU, and I would like you all please to be open-minded about what I will tell you. I will not force you or try to make you believe what I tell you. I will merely highlight some problems and then we go from there okay?

First of all, forget about the cliches about a volkstaat, about rightwing plotters, about overthrowing the government and all other jazz you heard about. It is propaganda and should be ignored. Look at your surroundings and what is happening in SA right now.

Example: Crime is getting out of hand, no news there. Although it might interest you to know that 2016 farmers have already been murdered in SA. Israel invaded Libynon for 2 soldiers that were kidnapped. (think about this). I can also tell you that the murder rate (excluding people dying in hospitals due to neglegence) is about 64 per 100 000. In France, the rate is 4 people dead per 100 000. SA is currently the crime capital of the world. Farmers are mutilated and tortured until death. I can show you photos, but my idea is not to scare you but to inform you.

I have a video which you can download from the net, about the songs which ANC/Cosatu/SACP members sing at their rallies, their meetings etc. These songs are called freedom songs or struggle songs and after 12 years of "democracy", they are still being sung. These songs incite hatred and violence towards whites. The problem is that these songs are an expression of what these blacks feel and are prepared to do. This is not a racist comment, be open-minded about this. What the reasons for their hatred is, is irrelevant for now, I am only highlighting the current environment in SA. So bear with me.

Next you saw the strikes in the country that have been escalating. Since November 2005 there has not been a single day in SA without an organized strike (on large scale, not little strikes). Think about the Transport strikes, Petrol strikes, PicknPay,Cleaners,Shoprite and Security guards as an example.

What happened to the loyal workers who refused to strike? They were thrown off trains, their arms were cut off, they were killed and tortured. Why? Think about this... it is not just a question of "it's in their blood". Let me explain why..

Remember the necklace murders which made WInnie Mandela famous? She burnt her victims alive with tyres around their necks if they dared disobey her orders. What was the result? Unity. How sick it may seem, it installed a discipline amongst her followers. Blacks were afraid to disobey her orders which put her in a position to give any order she pleased and knowing, that it would be carried out, regardless of the consequences.

The strikes are creating a similar discipline. They are persecuting anyone who does not unite with their cause. Now the next question is Why? Why do they need this unity, and what are they planning that they need this amount of discipline for? I will leave this question with you and after the article you can decide for yourself.

Next I want you to look at the culture of the blacks. Not the urbanized black people, look at the rural people. Think about the fact that they have little or nothing to lose. Think about the estimated 20 million illegal immigrants in the country who feel nothing for the people here. Even the blacks dont want the immigrants here because they "take our jobs", one black person was recorded to have said.

Also think of this, there has been 25 years of propaganda about how bad all the whites are, how badly we treated them, how we (today still!) take their jobs, own all the land, try to undermine them, want to rule them, dont want them to have anything worthwhile, how WE GAVE THEM AIDS etc etc. Whether it is the truth, or lies is irrelevant for now, I want you to think about cause and effect.

Okay, so lets recap:
1. The majority of blacks have a deeply rooted hatred for whites.
2. They have nothing to lose and believe that the possessions of whites are theirs for the taking.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
We are all going to die it started on sunday the 11-05-2008 with the black south africans kicking out the illegal immergrants in alexandra township and deepslot township white south africans are next!!!!!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Well i just spent an hour reading through this post, i have heard about this "conspiracy" to kill off all us whites, and i am not to say i believe or don't believe it, I do however believe that the majority, and i mean 90% upwards of all blacks, HATE all whites, and want us out of this country, i do believe it is not much longer untill south africa turns into the next zimbabwe.

I still live in south africa, but have had enough of the crime and murder, hatred and racism in this country, my Australian Visa is on it's way, i'll have it in about 4 weeks, i spent 4 months trying to get it, along with a small fortune, and also 2 months so far without the love of my life as she has left for Australia already to meet her visa conditions.

She says life is amazing over there, it is safe, people are friendly, and you can actually LIVE there, there is always something to do, always something awesome happening, and you can walk around at night with not much fear...

I mean what white person would walk around the city ( cape Town ) or surrounding areas at 11 at night...there is either NOTHING to do, but drink and take drugs, or to make yourself a target of crime..

there is no life in this country for young people, there is NOTHING to do, and if a international band comes to play in S.A, it's mostly in JHB, or if it is here, you pay an exorbitant amount of money for a ticket...

Our government does not "give" it's people something to do, i mean c'mon, you can only go to the beach so many times, or go to a club ( the same one ) over and over again....

I am leaving and won't be looking back, because i have 1 life to live, and i certainly don't intend of living it in a wretched cursed, hollow, boring place such as s.a any longer...

in the famous words of our S.A Minister

"if you don't like the crime, then why don't you leave the country"

Well, advice taken, i am leavings thanks

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Vimes

JUST ANOTHER SCARED PERSON, RUN AND HIDE SA DOESNT NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU, AND TRUST ME AUS IS NOT ALL SAFE AND SOUND THAT U MAKE IT OUT TO BE I WAS IN AUS PERTH AND THEY HAVE THERE CRIME AND ARE VERY UNFRIENDLY TO SOUTH AFRICANS. BUT TAKE YOUR VISA AND RUN BUT MAKE SURE YOU DONT COME BACK WHEN SA BECOMES THE COUNTRY TO LIVE IN.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Its now 2008, and Mandela is still living. There definately exists a feeling of hatred against the whites by many blacks, although the great majority will not go so far as to plot murder against the whites.
But hey outnumber the whites by 10-1. If only 10% would act against the whites we will be evenly numbered.
The fire arms act aim is to CONTROL the law abiding monstly white citizens private arms while thousands of ILLIGAL DANGEROUS weapons of war calibre are being allowed to float around whitout the FAINSTEST indication that the black, communistic government is going to confiscate them. The commando sevices in which whites in the countryside could serve in order to safeguard themselves are ruled out. That leaves the farmers open for attack and murder by black thugs. SA is A MUCH, MUCH MORE DANGEROUS PLACE FOR A FARMER TO LIVE IN THAN BOB MUGABES ZIMBABWE. THERE WHITES FARMS ARE BEING TAKEN AWAY. IN SA THE FARMERS ARE MURDERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE THAN 2 000 DIED ALREADY FROM BRUTALLY CARRIED OUT FARM ATTACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT THE WEST IS LOOKING AWAY AS IF IT DOESNT EXIST!!!!!!!!!
BUT GOD IS GOING TO JUDGE ALL OF THEM VERY SOON.THE BLACKS TAKING PART IN THIS AND THE WEST. IN HELL THERE WILL BE NO TIME BECAUSE ETERNITY IS TIMELESNESS FOR EVER AND EVER AD INVINITUM.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hi,

I found this thread so interesting and vary precise about the tendency of the political events that will emerge in that part of Africa in the near future.

I am a psychic interested in social phenomenons of our time and that has been working through extransensorial perception in sociopolitical and economical forecasts for years, being accepted as an accurate predictor of them.

I am a frequent writer of threads predicting incoming events in BTS, many of them are already accomplished so turned in to facts.

If you would like to know why I am so interested in this topic I invite you to visit my threads at BTS.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

In particular I think this one of the apparition of a radical Muslim leader in the South Africa leading a revolution of hate against the white race, and claiming for the need of an ethnical cleaning in that region is something that you could find interesting:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Thanks for your atention,
your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 5/22/2008 by The angel of light]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join