It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uhuru - The murder of all white Africans

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I'm living in Pretoria (South Afr). To me living in SA is not that bad at all. The crime rate is high but I think we can be very thankfull that the transition from aparthied to democratic SA was so smooth. Pretoria /Johannesburg is one big continuous metropolitan area so I am living in a urban environment and I found that relations between different population groups is quite good in the city. My parents however live on a farm in the countryside and I went there for christmass and heard this UHURU stuff from my brother. I immediately told him I dont believe it and it sounds like an urban legend. I was, however, quite alarmed to hear from him that he is part of an organisation that is getting ready for "night of the long knives". They are preparing to defend themselves from blacks by working out all kinds of plans. He is under the influence of some right wing people and on numerous occasions I warned him about them. This group of peolple believe in the profecies of "siener van rensburg" and that black people does not go to heaven! (I also believe that but with the addition that nobody goes because I'm atheist). So my brother is very Christian and right wing and I'm the liberal humanist atheist which he has no respect for. Needless to say I dont really count as an influential figure in his life.
But back to UHURU again, as I said my first thought was that this is an urban legend that spread because of fear in the minds of right wing people. The same fear that lead them to hoard food and weapons at the transition of SA to democracy (nothing happened). Thus it is not surprising that this typical fear again would lead to the spread of a urban legend that predict a anti-white action when mandela dies. I think this urban legend was developed by a right wing group. This extremist group developed this whole thing to scare Afrikaner people and try to get them together again to fight against blacks. It is sad because the wounds of the past is healing and people are getting along quite well. If this stupid legend (meme) is however allowed to infect the minds of too many people, we are going to break this fragile mutual trust. This is precisely what these right wing groups want. So, even though I think its an urban legend, it might be a dangerous one because people are doing stupid things because of it.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Firstly I’d like to mention that I’m a South African living in the UK. I immigrated to the UK 2 months ago because of the violence.

Nicolaas janse van Rensburg (Siener van Rensburg) predicted UHURU between 1890’s -1920’s. Most of his predictions has already come true. Familiar ones amongst them is the death of Diana, a black man from a prison to rule South Africa, independence for Ireland and the atomic disaster at Chernobyl to name a few. This link will give some insight on him. www.worldnetdaily.com...
No apparently his visions, is very closely related to Nostradamus and particularly to Mabus and the start of world war III. Nostradamus talked about Mabus (The anti Christ) and the coming of this war. If you read up further on UHURU, is stats that Nelson Mandela (has been referenced by some people as Mabus. His prison number 46664) will lie in a glass coffin for 6 days and the 7th the fight begins. This is seen as the start of world war III by Siener van Rensburg.
It gets interesting with the actions and the timeline that leads up to World war III. For instance, Nelson Mandela is deep in his 80’s and has cancer. He stopped making public appearances. This tells me that he’s got +- 5 years left to live as a maximum. That means World War III between 2007 – 2012.
Nostradamus said that Mabus will be a well loved person by the hole world. Who else is more popular?
England will be hit by a 7 of plagues. Who has recently read the news on Global warming? Think about it.
More signs of WORLD WAR III :
1. was that Iran will take over Iraq. In the news the Iraq people are mad because there new leaders is Iranians living in Iraq.
2. was the Tsunami that struck not to long ago.
3.The city on fire. That was the World Trade Centre.
Between Nostradamus and Siener van Rensburg they both predicted all of these things, and much more. They differ by a few years, but the basic message is that between 1999 and 2010 the next World War will occur.

Siener even specified how the war will look. He predicted satellites….
All that I’m saying is that you should think about this, and that if UHURU is correctly predicted, that it would be very easy to have 70 000 blacks in Johannesburg in a few hours. And by the way, it is only when the sun comes up that they march for Pretoria, and the rest of South Africa.

If this comes true, then the only way the whites will stand a chance is if they and the Zulu’s in Natal (Big black tribe who hates the ANC) stand together until western help arrives.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
In Order To Achieve Peace,
EVERYBODY Should Go Home.

And the word combination "White-Africans" sounds funny.

[edit on 24/1/07 by Souljah]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
EVERYBODY Should All Go Home.

Are you suggesting that all (white) Americans head East, all ("American") Mexicans head South and all ("white") Australians head North as well?
Europe is going to get pretty crowded if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Are you suggesting that all (white) Americans head East, all ("American") Mexicans head South and all ("white") Australians head North as well?
Europe is going to get pretty crowded if you ask me.

Actually if everyone went to the ultimate home of humans, we'd all be living in Africa leaving the rest of the world uninhabited.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   

EVERYBODY Should All Go Home.

I see, and what about all the imnmigrants in europe and the US? Oh, wait your just a racist....

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Depends where your home is.

Some say, home is where your Heart is.

Actually the quote I used is pretty simple;

And it is very wide also.

But it is also very complicated.

Depends how you understand it.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Depends where your home is.

Some say, home is where your Heart is.

Actually the quote I used is pretty simple;

And it is very wide also.

But it is also very complicated.

Depends how you understand it.

Thats not what you said. you said that all foreigners in other countries need to go home to maintain peace in reference to whites living in south africa but when I clarify the implications of your statement, you quickly become a hypocrite and use some common vanacular cop out. whats wrong souljah? were you and your biasedness caught with your pants down?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Lt. Uhuru, send this rumor by sub-space signal....

Star fleet acknowledges captain. (touches ear piece)

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I'm a white South African and I have never have heard of such a rumor till last week by e-mail. My first reaction was to be scared, very scared!!
After I've done a little research and thinking I have calm down.
I think it is half true and half lies.
Let's say that this rumor has reached the ears of some black people like Faraday Nkoane, the leader of Uhuru cultural club, who HATES white people. I am sure he will motivate his youth to kill white people the day Mandela dies.
On the other hand, I can’t think that such a slaughter could take place. The blacks should think what’s going to happen if they do something like this…..no more soccer world cup !!!
I am not a racist and the world that blames South Africa for apartheid has no idea what’s it like to be a South African. It is always easy for an outsider to point fingers but come and be a WHITE South African for only a month and you will see clearly why Black and White will never work as one.
Maybe this is what our white people need to bring us back together again.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Many years ago, I heard that this Uhuru thing was gonna happen in Zimbabwe, I wonder if it ever eventuated.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Original Anonymous Post By: anon_95435
This anonymous post is in response to ATS thread: Uhuru - The murder of all white Africans

What we need to do is find a leader, listen to bok van blerk - de la rey, in the song he is trying to tell us we need a leader. the black population hates us, its fact, no matter what our grandfathers did, WE as the current generation are held responsible! and the smartest thing to do is strike first! who gives a Sh#t bout the soccer world cup here, its gonna be flooded with blacks anyway! thats our chance! get em all in one place when they dont expect it! poisen the supplies to soweto and all other major settlements, guerilla tactics is what is going to work. kommando style.

Wow, just found this in the anonymous site. This is rediculous. so, because your grandfathers committed attrocities in Africa, and left a legacy of violence that is blamed on you, you see no option other than violence to quell the anger. And using guerrilla tactics no less.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I have come to ask that we as a white race forget our troubles and unite in the name of Yahweh-Shua, Yahweh Elohim, Yahweh Yahshua.

Let our sin be no more!! Pack up your troubles and throw them away!!

Your God is calling you, take His words to heart my brothers and sisters. Our day of relief out of "Egypt" is at hand, but only that "Egypt" that we have brought upon ourselves because of sin.

Prepair for His coming!! Cleanse your-selves!! Be clean as white as snow, for His words are that which they have been, THE TRUTH.

I say the above with my heart in full compassion to my loving neighboring Israelite, as I am an Israelite from the blood that which has given me life, the blood of Yahshua the Son of Yahweh Elohim (YHWH).

Put your hearts, faith, minds, spirits and souls in the loving hands of Our King Yahweh-Shua.

Only He can save us from this peril that will hit our people.

Let there be Unity In Sion.

[edit on 16-2-2007 by geelperskereën]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
We have a forum for religious stuff. I don't know whay alot of these threads degenerate into religious preaching.

In reply to the above post:
Not everyone can unite under that because not all people share the same beliefs. I people are ever going to unite under one thing and stop fighting it would have to be the one thing we all have in common. We are all human. Religion isn't the answer to violence and oppression. In fact more atrocities have been commited in the name of religion than I can count.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
"Why should I pay for a problem that my forefathers created?"

Because the problem will continue to exist if it isn't resolved. In my opinion this volcano is gonna blow big.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cthulwho
Many years ago, I heard that this Uhuru thing was gonna happen in Zimbabwe, I wonder if it ever eventuated.

BWAAAHAAHAA!!! You have got to be kidding me!!! I hope that your post was intended as sarcasm otherwise you really haven't been in touch with news about Zimbabwe recently! The whites in Zimbabwe were driven off their farms and the farms then given to "war veterans".
However, I do not believe that this UHURU thing will happen. The selection of posts I have read on this thread really do not reflect the general sentiment in South Africa. I firmly believe that both white and black South Africans can live together peacefully...whether Mandela is alive or not. This is a fantastic country going through the usual "growing pains" of a new democracy. Things will settle down eventually. I know that crime is really bad (I have personally been attached three times) but eventually the ordinary man on the street (both black and white) will stand together against crime and we will see a significant drop in the crime figures. Already people in the "townships" are taking action - if they catch a criminal, they hand out their own justice. I know that this is also not ideal but maybe the criminals will realise that people have had enough and WILL fight back not just hand over all their possessions and be nice to the robber so he won't kill you as the police have suggested we do.
And before people start commenting that I perhaps don't know what life is like in Europe or in any other "civilized" country, I spent a few years in Holland and the UK and by the end of that time I was one of South Africa's staunchest patriots and just wanted to come home!
One last comment, the posters who thought that the western world would interfere if the blacks started killing the whites en masse...think again! They did NOTHING to stop the carnage in Zimbabwe and this has been going on for a number of years now.
To everybody who lives outside of South Africa I have only one thing left to say: my country is the most beautiful in the world, the people are fantastic and I wouldn't live anywhere else in the world (especially not America) if you paid me hansomely, thank you very much!

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf

Originally posted by eoyn
Hi Gemwolf,

I remember walking into a cafe/bar once in Cape Town, I was looking to buy some smokes and the looks that the 3 black guys gave me sent shivers down my spine, they wouldnt even talk to me.

However, Im not sure that this whole 'operation' would take place as what would be left behind? White people in South Africa still perform important functions in terms of jobs. The vacuum that would be created would not be filled very quickly, think too of tourism. I am in the tourism business and if suddenly there was mass genocide then I dont think too many people would be visiting SA for a long time. That has huge implications.

However, that said, I enjoyed reading your post and I really hope that this does not happen. Keep up the good work.

Ian

Hey Ian,

Always great to hear from other South Africans on ATS!

You're quite right. I don't think we'll get rid of the racial tension any time soon. Any South African can tell you about those times and events where the tension could be cut with a knife. It doesn't happen that often, but it does happen. The stares, glares and snide remarks between the races.

And you are right about the implications this "operation" would have on South Africa, and Africa as a whole. It would destroy the country completely. But history taught us that evil men are not stopped by rational thoughts. It's selfish greed that drives them.

But, I've spent a lot of time looking into this rumour, as it scared the crap out of me the first time I read it, and however real the threat may be, it is a highly unlikely event.

Hey GemWolf and eoyn
I am a fellow South African, but the difference is I have not been back to SA for the last 4 years, so I cannot really complain about the atmosphere in SA at the moment.
I am going to be going back to SA in the future, but I don't think that Cape Town or J'burg would suit me at all anymore. I would probably be better off in Plettenberg Bay or any place at the coast.

I definatley have not heard of any rumours of killing all whites once Mandela dies.
The last time there was a rumour like that it was the now famous line of 'One settler, one bullet'
South Africa is going to be one of the safest places to live in the next 30 years - believe me!!

Good to see fellow Saffa's on the site...

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Forgive me for being ignorant, I am from Australia and we don't get a lot of news apart from cricket from South Africa so I am unaware of the political climate over there. Does'nt sound like much fun.
The flag that was posted earlier for the extreme political group is a swastika with three arms. No doubt whatsoever in my mind. We have our share of racist undesirables (See Cronulla riots) and extremists as does any country that is newly multicultural (We are only 219 yrs old as a country).
A lot of tripe gets spread around as fact in order to inflame racial groups to bolster numbers for extremist groups (Even some Aboriginals do this, as do the (Half Wit Yobbo Extreme Redneck White Power groups(BTW I'm white, convict mixed with aristocratic blood), the Asians, Lebonese, heck any group with enough numbers.
Is there any chance this email/website was written by a white extremist group to encourage more of their kinsman to take up arms against their fellow countrymen?
In the event Mandella dies, this may create enough political confusion to allow the previous white government to regain power relatively easily by stopping the threat of "Night of the Long Knives" (insert 4 armed swastika here). If these extreme groups were Nazi sympathisers this may explain the name)

PS I have many friends of different ethnic backgrounds. They let me teasingly call them foreigners and worse, they teasingly call me whiteboy. We always end up laughing our asses off together because our differences are what makes us who we are.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuncanIdahoGholem
In the event Mandella dies, this may create enough political confusion to allow the previous white government to regain power relatively easily by stopping the threat of "Night of the Long Knives" (insert 4 armed swastika here). If these extreme groups were Nazi sympathisers this may explain the name)
PS I have many friends of different ethnic backgrounds. They let me teasingly call them foreigners and worse, they teasingly call me whiteboy. We always end up laughing our asses off together because our differences are what makes us who we are.

Yes, you are partly correct in that the AWB (read "neo-nazis") could very well be manipulating the situation here in SA. Most people feel that they are a bunch of no-good retards who are trying to take our country back to the dark ages with full racial separation. However, they are quite powerful here and should not be written off too easily.
With regard to your PS, I too have friends of varying ethnicity and we also laugh and joke by calling each other names but it is all in good fun. The younger generation (those born since 1994) don't even remark on the colour of their friends any more and actually get quite offended when the parent asks - my nephew says "Oh please! What does it matter?" and he's now 9 years old. This is the hope of our nation - these are the future leaders of our country and they are growing up with the correct attitudes to race/culture so our country will definitely be a powerhouse in Africa in the not-too-distant future. The rest of us just have to put up with our present situation, alternatively, do everything in our power to hasten the correct attitudes.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Firstly, I am shocked to see the blatent lack of understanding of the South African situation from most people in this thread, especially those of you who actually live in SA!?

Secondly, there are countless right-winger South Africans all around the world coming up with doomsday predictions in their misery and resentment towards the country. I live and have been doing so my whole life in South Africa and can assure you that 'the black masses' do not want to erradicate the white population in this country. The schools I went to were predominantly black, and I can say with absolute certainty that none of those people whom I am friends with desire to eradicate whites. I am currently a student at the University of Cape Town, and if you were to spend one afternoon walking the campus you would realise that these polarised descriptions of an us-versus-them state linger only among only those who live in fear of venturing into the real world to whitness that things are not as they fear.

We have have a black extremist ex-vice president whom is running for presidency in our next general elections whom has certainly entertained the idea of erradication, however, supprt for people like him is well below the majority, and even those who do support him would not take to such drastic measures. If he becomes ellected, I will be fearful, however, I have greater faith in my country than to believe they would engage in some ludicrous genocide of the white population.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join