It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uhuru - The murder of all white Africans

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
just wondering what you people think of the recent "xenophobic" violence in the JHB area??
(iol news story)

think it's got any links to the UHURA story?
(like, "first we banish/kill the foreigners, THEN the whites!")

AND are there any prophecies by Siener van Rensburg or Marlize de Beer that "predicted" this? and if not, why not?

at the very least we can see what damage just a couple of hooligan mobs are capable of, and imagine what a whole organized army could do.

scary stuff

-jay

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Hello to my fellow rainbow nation South Africans, and the world at large.
I am a white female living on a farm in SA and I am not scared.

Guess What??????????
Whether you live in town in a city or in an inland rural area, we might as well all be living on a farm. WE are all behind what goes on in SA because we give thought to it and acknowledge it and spread it.......therefore we attract more of it towards us.
Why?
Because, unless we have faith, can believe and live with peace in our hearts, we will be a target of everyone that has anything negative to say about life in South Africa. The more people who say it is bad in SA the worse it is going to be.
WHY has no one ever set a day aside for a day of positive thinking, a day where we greet everyone we meet with a smile and a possitive thought.
AND WE ALL ACTUALLY DO IT??????????

Ask for peace , good health, prosperity, clean fresh water and enough electricity for all.
.................................THEN...............................
BELIEVE AND GIVE THANKS.

IF WE ALL HAVE THIS MINDSET

Then South Africa will be THE country of choice where evil CANNOT prosper.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Thank you Anonymous for this post. I too agree that things would go much smoother if we all had a more positive attitude.

I love my country and won't be leaving. There is so much beauty here - the countryside, the people and the various cultures. I just wish everyone else would see what I see each day as I ride the train in to Cape Town city to work. Yes, there is ugliness but even in that ugliness there is much beauty to be found - you can look out the window at the run down homes and "squatters" along the train lines in Woodstock but I promise you that each one of them knows and greets each other every day and would step in to help their neighbour should it be necessary. So, again, there is much to be positive about in our brave new South Africa.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I remember reading in Siener's prophecies that it will all start with troubles "on the East Rand" ... am I correct. If so, since these did start exactly there, I think we are about be very unpleasantly "surprised". If anyone can provide further details or clarity please do, with links to other sites of what people are saying. From other world prophecies, many things are pointing to 2008 ... and just looking at what Russia is up to is scary enough. People need to be warned, not to panic, but to prepare, above all, spiritually. The world is in a foul state and only a punishment can bring it right. We are all guilty, so for the sake of the world, and our own sakes, we need to pray - a lot - for Gods Mercy; but understanding that his punishment is out of mercy, and pray not to stop it, but to make amends, and for the world to convert and turn back to Him after so many centuries of worsening evil.
- dndn

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
According to the “prophecies” of Siener van rensburg;

“1960-1994, the South African government loses more and more grip on situations and circumstances because they ‘forgot’ their Lord and God that gave them the country in the first place.e.g.: daily opening prayer in parliament was abolished in 1972 for the sake of Muslims and Hindus.”

1994 - Mr. van Rensburg correctly prophesied the release of Mr. Mandela, it’s political ties (communism) and the false and violent ‘peace’ that the man and it’s party ‘preaches’.

1994 until the death of Nelson Mandela: the era in which the Boerevolk (Afrikaners) lose their power in parliament, get persecuted, murdered and alienated from their origin/roots.

The death of Nelson Mandela to a new and more balanced government: right after the death of Nelson Mandela very big strikes and disobedience occur, and they followed by a local ( 3 of 7 provinces ) civil war for ground and power (eg: Zimbabwe type of actions). These actions are however short lived; the revolt is quenched in a border town called Prieska and the people causing the revolt then are scattered. Mr. van Rensburg has prophesied that weapons will be transported over a railway line to that town; that railway has been completed last year.

Mr. van Rensburg also indicated that the trouble for South Africa will be much shorter lived when compared to other countries also less troublesome, as the Lord will send His power and blessing causing South Africa to be a safe-haven for Christians from all over the world.

It brings some interesting questions to light ....

1) how many people are starting to feel like an armed uprising is the only way forward.
2) how many people are going to fight for this country instead of running away.
3) will it be a class or race war?

Neo

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
one thing though...

the portuguese arrived in SA before Jan Van Riebeck...

sweet man.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
There are a few problems here. The term Afrikaner was applied to macro Afrikaans (originated from Frankonish / High Dutch [1] significantly imbued with Malay & influenced by Portuguese / German & French) speaking communities starting in the 1930s. [2] Most Afrikaners are not descended from the world renown Boers as most are descended from the Cape Dutch of the south western Cape. This is because the Boer people developed on the northern eastern Cape frontiers [3] when they began trekking away from the Western Cape starting in the late 1600s & throughout the 1700s when they lived as nomadic pastoralists breaking all ties to Europe in the process.

The actual Boer people had their own internationally recognized democratic republics during most of the 19th cent. The "independence" from Britain in 1961 was simply Prime Minister H F Verwoerd -a Holland born Afrikaner who was a traitor to the Boer Nation- [4] turning the Union of South Africa (which was created by British legislation in 1909) into the Republic of South Africa which was under the domination of the Cape based Afrikaners. The actual Boer people were marginalized as they are not much more than a third of the total White Afrikaans population.

The so called conspiracy theory pertaining to the coming genocide against White people has already started when taking into consideration the fact that the President of Genocide Watch has publicly stated [5] that the killing of Boer farmers constitutes a genocide under the Genocide Convention.

The fear of a greater total genocide against the White population in general stems from the behaviour of many Black activists as well as the prophesies of Siener Nicolaas van Rensburg who predicted such & also predicted the restoration of Boer independence in its wake. Therefore the so called Right Wingers (who are actually languishing under the current Right Wing Xhosa Nationalist regime) are actually by & large Boer Nationalists struggling to restore the independence which was illegally taken from them after Britain killed close to 50 % of the total Boer child population in the concentration camps constructed during the second Anglo-Boer War.

This fact often gets lost under the weight of the propaganda of the Afrikaners who dominate the Boers & suppress their rich history & perspective. [6] The are only about 1.5 million Boers out of a total White Afrikaans population of 3.5 million.

1. A M De Lange. Learning-Org.

2. Adriana Stuijt. Boer, Afrikaner or White: Which Are You?

[ After this first genocide to target the Boer nation, their descendants still managed to cling to their identity for at least another generation - until the secret cabal of wealthy Afrikaners called the Afrikaner Broederbond gained hegemony -- and then took away their identity from about 1933 onwards. ]

3. Brian M. Du Toit. The Boers in East Africa: Ethnicity and Identity. Page 1.

[ The Boers had a tradition of trekking. Boer society was born on the frontiers of white settlement and on the outskirts of civilization. As members of a frontier society they always had a hinterland, open spaces to conquer, territory to occupy. Their ancestors had moved away from the limiting confines of Cape society to settle the eastern frontier. ]

4. Theuns Cloete of Boerevolk Radio noted this during an interview with the Right Perspective radio program.

5. Carte Blanche television program.

6.Adriana Stuijt. Jewish Task Force: Questions about the AWB.

Ron.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
1i.) Language: The dominant language of our users and moderation staff is English. In order to promote a smooth-running environment and fair enforcement of these Terms & Conditions, you agree not to post in any language other than English.

Terms and Conditions

[edit on 16-6-2008 by HarlemHottie]

[edit on 16-6-2008 by HarlemHottie]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Well I have heard that radical white groups have their own means of protection outside the South African Army. Somewhere they have their own means to move in and destroy the uprising as well as take over the government again. Truth to it?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Nygdan

i hope you are right, but when M dies , you should do yourself a favour and go to SA, then I hope you are right ... no mercy will be shown for whites ...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
i did read through the whole OP and found it quite interesting bc #1 i have never heard of this foretelling before, #2 i have a very good friend who was born in zambia, but raised in johannesburg (moved to england for a couple years and just moved back to J.), and #3 my parents live in zambia, but visit johannesburg from time to time.

the only thoughts i have on it specifically is that i hope it is false but in the same manner, from the accounts i hear of those i love who live/visit there, the violence is already pretty bad.

i will be honest, w/ it being 3am, my mind isn't at top speed and i am only up bc i have to be lol and so i am a little confused as to if YOU posted this bc you think it is going to happen. sorry if i missed the whole point of it, but that is what i am most interested in finding out. i clicked on one of the links, but it didn't work for me.

~peace

edited to say: if this is true, i would THINK, but not necessarily depend on, that my friend and/or my parents would have heard something of it.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

I posted this thread many moons ago... More than two years to be exact. And the thread simply won't die. But South Africans want to talk about this and this is one of the few places they have the opportunity.

At the time that I posted it, I was completely "anti-Uhuru" convinced that it is complete and utter BS propaganda. Very passionate to unroot the legend. But over the time I've swayed this way and that way.

To be honest I said all I wanted to say about it and actually don't want to add anything else (from my side) to the thread. I made all my arguments and stand by my conclusion that Uhuru won't happen (and is a myth) - as described in my first post. There will probably be some isolated incidents of violence "when the time comes", and a whole lot of confusion. But nothing to the extend that is described in the email doing its rounds.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

whew!! never looked at the date it was originally posted. just happened to see it up in the recent posts and it caught my eye, particularly for the fact that my parents currently reside in africa. i do worry over their safety, particularly w/ some new wave of violence and disorder that has been going on in surrounding countries as of late (although i do my best not to worry as i realize they went over there w/ their eyes wide open, aware of what was going on, bc they wanted to be of assistance to the natives of zambia..... whom they have grown very close with and vise versa).

thanks for the update and sorry your thread won't die

[edit on 24-6-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Hello All

What absolute rubbish....!

This kind of stuff just feeds paranoia, we all have the power of choice and i would suggest that we all choose to create a positive reality for ourselves.

I'm South African and i'll rather die free in South Africa than live as a slave in another land.

So if i'm about to be murded by 70 000 amakozi (warriors in Zulu) so be it.

Peace and respect to all

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Saidar

It's not going to be 100 blacks againts 20 whites, South Africa has millions of illegal blacks, that's why there is so much crime here. When Mandela dies all the blacks wil go to the soccer and rugby fields to mourn for seven days and his body wil be desplayed for that time, after the seven days it's roumered that the blacks will start killing all whites, in fact a group called "die suidlanders" (the south landers) has plans for the whites where to go and what we must prepare for. The blacks have been training for this, and they have been observed riding on bikes and counting the houses in white neighbourhoods so that they know how many blacks should be sent to each town. They will also not be armed with just knives, there's a alarming rate of weapons passing over our borders at any time, it will be more like 100 000 blacks armed with AK47's against 20 or 50 whites armed with handguns, hunting rifles and shotguns.

Sorry for my bad spelling but I'm Afrikaans.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join