It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Crash and the 2012 connection

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
hey thats a good site. but, its quite inaccurate, because gods weren't seen. like how modern day perceives them as "god" almighty.

www.godchecker.com...

this is actually the creator for them..quezocotl, is a "demi-god" per-se

www.godchecker.com...

this is what my people beleive in..this is quoted wrong also...almost insultingly wrong.

if your gonna talk about native people, at least try to hear FROM native people. to get facts straight about them.

[edit on 9-1-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
So what your trying to say is aliens..are suppose to crash land somewhere on earth in the year 2012.

You say they are going to be serpents?

If your right..that would be cool... but im just alil worried about there intentions?

I might need to do some research on the aztec god's!

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
You said:

Originally posted by waffleprime
...did, you know that the aztecs, the incas and the mayans, were one people? and if there was wars between them it was between individual villages..not the people as a whole...

That implies that you think all these civilizations existed at the same time. I don't believe they did. They might have been the same people (not exactly sure), but at different times in human history. Capiche????

I think the order was Mayans then Aztecs then Incas. I could have the last two reversed.

Peace

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I must say, Waffle Prime, that numbers are very much involved in the alien thing. Along with geometry. I have never heard any kind of reference to 2012 from the people I have been in contact with. However, I have no doubt that something will be self-fulfilled in 2012 the same way it was in 1999 with Nostradamus's king of terror coming from the sky to invade yugoslavia. I have heard some stuff that makes me think there is something to the Mayan calandar though. If the Mayan calandar starts in the year 3113 B.C. and we go forward to the year 1999. What we have is the number 5112. The visions that I was seeing before that war in 1999 and the things I heard during that time suggest that this was an important date. The number 36 is important here as well. They claim planet x has a 3600 year cycle. When you divide 36 into 11 and 25 you get the numbers seen in the number 5112. What I hear is that the "beginning of the end for our people is when the 36 is divided into 25 and 11." Yugoslavia begins with Y which is the 25th letter of the alphabet and Kosovo begins with K which is the 11th letter of the alphabet. 2012 is actually only 5125 years from 3113. I think the rock group Rush may be into something similar to what I am in to. There album 2112 is supposed to be about aliens, etc. I have not heard it though. But I hear stuff about the number 5225 and nothing about 5125. Could the Mayans have been wrong? Or could it be that they were purposely misinformed to give the incorrect date for the end of the age just to throw us off and not allow us to mess up what they were intending on doing? Semjase had her accident on 12-15. 12-15 is also the date of the bridge collapse in West Virginia that happened around the mothman sightings. 12 and 15 are the number 5112 and 11 and 25.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
You said:

...did, you know that the aztecs, the incas and the mayans, were one people? and if there was wars between them it was between individual villages..not the people as a whole...

That implies that you think all these civilizations existed at the same time. I don't believe they did. They might have been the same people (not exactly sure), but at different times in human history. Capiche????

I think the order was Mayans then Aztecs then Incas. I could have the last two reversed.

Peace

dude, theres still mayans and aztecs all over new mexico, aztecs..we have aztec people that come to our yearly pow=wow here...I've partied with mayans! (they can't hold there liquor) they existed at the same time man. and exist today.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper
I must say, Waffle Prime, that numbers are very much involved in the alien thing. Along with geometry. I have never heard any kind of reference to 2012 from the people I have been in contact with. However, I have no doubt that something will be self-fulfilled in 2012 the same way it was in 1999 with Nostradamus's king of terror coming from the sky to invade yugoslavia. I have heard some stuff that makes me think there is something to the Mayan calandar though. If the Mayan calandar starts in the year 3113 B.C. and we go forward to the year 1999. What we have is the number 5112. The visions that I was seeing before that war in 1999 and the things I heard during that time suggest that this was an important date. The number 36 is important here as well. They claim planet x has a 3600 year cycle. When you divide 36 into 11 and 25 you get the numbers seen in the number 5112. What I hear is that the "beginning of the end for our people is when the 36 is divided into 25 and 11." Yugoslavia begins with Y which is the 25th letter of the alphabet and Kosovo begins with K which is the 11th letter of the alphabet. 2012 is actually only 5125 years from 3113. I think the rock group Rush may be into something similar to what I am in to. There album 2112 is supposed to be about aliens, etc. I have not heard it though. But I hear stuff about the number 5225 and nothing about 5125. Could the Mayans have been wrong? Or could it be that they were purposely misinformed to give the incorrect date for the end of the age just to throw us off and not allow us to mess up what they were intending on doing? Semjase had her accident on 12-15. 12-15 is also the date of the bridge collapse in West Virginia that happened around the mothman sightings. 12 and 15 are the number 5112 and 11 and 25.

I agree, most definitly. that something can happen. but, that by far doesn't mean we can't change it.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'm still kinda lost here; even if there is some kind of numerical connection between Roswell and 2012 (which is dubious at best based on some of the posts in this thread), what exactly does that entail? That the ETs that crashed were trying to communicate the end of the world through lat. and long. by destroying their craft?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
the point, I'm trying to make is that. the aztec calender doesn't make a reference, that the world will end. If you ask any aztec people about. "does you calender say the worlds going to end" most of them would chuckle and if not insulted explain how it goes with the grand scale of life and earth and everything here. nature. existance.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
OK, I see what you're getting at.
You're talking about their descendants.

People that still gravytrain those great civilizations only do it because they don't want to be linked to some whack village like the ones you see in the Christian Childrens Fund commercials. You know the ones with no plumbing, or roads, or electricity. It would be much better to claim oneself to be a Mayan.

Peace

p.s. sorry to the mods for veering off topic but I was just trying to understand what I was reading.

[edit on 9-1-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
For the love of god!

Is anyone actually paying attention to this thread!?!?!?!?!

It is based upon easy math, easy math that is completely incorrect!

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sight2reality
For the love of god!

True, but it's talking about 2012, the Mayan calendar, and roswell, so it's golden
The facts are irrelevant.

Edit: hit the button too soon.

[edit on 1/9/2006 by MCory1]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
OK, I see what you're getting at.
You're talking about their descendants.

People that still gravytrain those great civilizations only do it because they don't want to be linked to some whack village like the ones you see in the Christian Childrens Fund commercials. You know the ones with no plumbing, or roads, or electricity. It would be much better to claim oneself to be a Mayan.

Peace

p.s. sorry to the mods for veering off topic but I was just trying to understand what I was reading.

[edit on 9-1-2006 by Dr Love]

gravytrain? we were literally whiped out man! ignorance does come in many forms. recollectionbooks.com...

but, anyway to get back on topic, I beleive its human nature to find coincidences on such things. look at the 9/11 stuff...everything from being hidden in dolla bills, to dragons circling the towers.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   

but, anyway to get back on topic, I beleive its human nature to find coincidences on such things. look at the 9/11 stuff...everything from being hidden in dolla bills, to dragons circling the towers.

No disrespect intented to any theorists out there, but I think that right there is the underlying reason for most conspiracy theories at all. We don't like to think that things just happen--there needs to be a reason, and to find that reason we'll grasp at straws to make a "logical" connection.

My opinion, at least
That, and it's fun to play detective, even if no crime's been commited.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
www.yucatantoday.com...
archaeology.about.com...
www.azcentral.com...

here's some linkage to aztec and mayan stuff. these people are alive. they beleive death is a blessing. an end of things would be totally ridiculous to have a prophecy about..when life or death were a blessing for existing.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Very interesting thread, RebelSaint! A great find.

I would just like to say, could we please get back on the topic of Roswell Crash and 2012 connection, not The Aztecs, Mayans and Incas.

Thank you.

Edit: If you want to talk about the Aztecs, etc. Might I suggest you use this button:

[edit on 9-1-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper

Planet X will only come when enough people on earth..come to understand that et's are real...it wont come until that time arrives.

check out nibiruancouncil.com

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Still, the fact that the original information starting this thread was incorrect has been ignored!

How is this even possible?????? Arent there supposed to be intellects reading this stuff? Intellects that "Deny Ignorance"?????

[edit on 10-1-2006 by Sight2reality]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
You make a good point Sight2Reality; however, this thread seems to have taken on a different direction from the original intent. It might be better to start a new topic with the current discussion that centers on the various tribes of Mesoamerica--maybe a thread on 2012? Has that been discussed at all

I'm still waiting for answers to a couple of questions I asked...

[edit on 1/10/2006 by MCory1]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sight2reality
For the love of god!

Yes the math is incorrect, but not by as much as you think. If you look back at the initial post...

by RebelSaint
33.33 degrees of the great circle of the earth represents 2012 nautical miles.

To which you responded...

by Sight2reality
The earth's circumference is approximately 21,600 Nautical Miles. So get out your calculator's and multiply that by 33%. Yep, that is 7128 Nautical Miles. A far far cry from 2012......

Sight your math is correct, but I think you misunderstand the initial post. He said 33 degrees, not 33%...BIG difference.

According to this site the earth's circumference at the equator is 21,639.19 nat. miles.

While 33% of this is 7213.06 nat. miles, I don't think that's what he's talking about.

A circle has 360 degrees, so 33.33 degrees is 9.2583% of the whole ((33.33/360)*100). So 9.2583% of the earth's circumference is (21639.19*.092583) = 2003.428 nat. miles. Not exactly the 2012 it's suppose to be, but not off as much as you seem to think. I played around with the numbers and 33.47 degrees would be needed for the 2012 nat. miles. Of course that's assuming that the measurement of the circumference is totally accurate, which is almost impossible. Given that no one has a measuring tape 22,000 nat. miles long, I think that's pretty darn close.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The earth is 21,600 nautical miles around. This measurement is based on the ratio of 360 x 60 first used by the Phoenicians and still in use by modern ocean and flight navigators.

The number 6,480 is exactly 1/4th of the total 25,920 years it takes earth to complete one circuit through the signs of the zodiac. 6,480 years is unique because it marks the duration between a series of global cataclysms left in earth's historic and geologic record.

At Roswell, 19.47 appears in relationship between 21,600, 6,480 and 33.33

When the earth's circumference, 21,600 is divided by 33.33 the number 6,480 appears in a variation:

21,600 / 33.33 = 648.06480648064...

648.06480648064..divided by 19.47, the number suggested by the year of the Roswell crash itself (1947)...produces a modification of 33.33:

648.064806480 / 19.47 = 33.28

...Latitude 33.28°

This latitude, 33.28° multiplied by PI (3.141592653589...) results in a longitude 104.56° ... pinpointing the exact coordinates of the disc impact site near Roswell NM.

Additionally the number 2012 can be calculated with a form of the number of the exact Roswell crash site latitude, 33.28° and the year of the Roswell event itself, 1947:

19.47 x 3.328 = 64.80

Between July 1947 and March 2012 there are 64.80 years.

It is significant that the United States recovered the debris and "alien" bodies of the Roswell crash on the 4th of July 1947. America itself was founded on the same date in 1776. This year was chosen by the occult elite behind the formation of America for a special reason.

888 is the sum of the letters in Greek of the name Jesus (each Greek letter represents a number). A second "messiah" (888) plus the first messiah (888) = 1776.

America's founding date, 1776 is a number representing a 2nd messiah or the "king" of the World Order. It symbolizes the advent of a god man on earth.

[edit on 10-1-2006 by RebelSaint]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join