It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Crash and the 2012 connection

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
If you take your math, you come up with a number that is 100% different than 2012. Saying its not off by all that much is like saying hey, you have type "a" blood, and we need a type "b" transfusion....but hey they both have blood cells so lets run with it!

If the math doesnt add up, then it doesn't.

Another example. Lets say I am an engineer. I calculate that I need 8 steel colums to support a structure. Eh, it looks better if I put 7 in. Lets fudge it.......

This simple incorrect equasion signifies whats wrong with all of society. Especially religious groups. The just go on believeing everything they hear, without ever checking into it.

I know that you went and did the math, so you checked. Trying to justify a completely different answer by saying, "its close" doesnt seem like a logical thing to do.

The entire premise of that website is based upon faulty math. The jerk who wrote it, no doubt was 100% aware of its inaccuracy. Yet he fudged numbers to create a lie. To decieve people. (Sounds like religion). The entire site has no credibilty, after realizing the extent the author would go to get you to believe his point. Your answer if used in his site would have completely ruined the foundation that site was sitting on.

However, you did make things clearer for me! I was so annoyed by the site that I missed that.

[edit on 10-1-2006 by Sight2reality]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Okay, that makes sense (in a way.) Still seems a bit like you're trying to stretch, but I'll roll with it. Now what though? Let's say there is a connection of some kind; what exactly is it supposed to mean? As I said above, were the aliens trying to explain something to us by crashing in that particular spot?

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
from the article

Does the chosen location of the first connection of heaven with the earth on Mt. Hermon at 33.3rd degrees set in time the final phase of a new world order in 2012? In light of the ancient history of Mt. Hermon, is it possible that the year 2012 might also represent this scenario? But how is the year 2012 anchored in time? Dates and years were commonly measured from the start of the reign of a king or at the founding of a new city in antiquity. Our modern calendar is aligned to the birth of the Messiah of Israel, Jesus Christ, though even this "anchor point" is not fixed absolutely. There is a debate concerning when exactly Jesus was born. Various researchers have placed the time of Christ's birth at 11 BC, 3 BC, and 1 AD. Additionally, our modern calendar was based on earlier versions that were adjusted several times forward or back a number of years by Roman Emperors and Popes. There has already been a 2012 BC in our calendar, though it was not a remarkable year with respect to knowledge.

Finding a relationship between 2012 AD and the present age may be the critical way to resolve this question. It makes more sense to qualify this future date with references left from the previous encounters of extraterrestrials with humanity. If the sons of God descended to Mt. Hermon with the intention of connecting 33.33 with 2012 navigationally, might they also have placed an additional marker coordinating the year 2012 with their return?

It appears they did. This is very probably the meaning of the Roswell event. It is a marker consisting of ancient, sacred numbers.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

Originally posted by grasshopper
I must say, Waffle Prime, that numbers are very much involved in the alien thing. Along with geometry. I have never heard any kind of reference to 2012 from the people I have been in contact with. However, I have no doubt that something will be self-fulfilled in 2012 the same way it was in 1999 with Nostradamus's king of terror coming from the sky to invade yugoslavia. I have heard some stuff that makes me think there is something to the Mayan calandar though. If the Mayan calandar starts in the year 3113 B.C. and we go forward to the year 1999. What we have is the number 5112. The visions that I was seeing before that war in 1999 and the things I heard during that time suggest that this was an important date. The number 36 is important here as well. They claim planet x has a 3600 year cycle.

Planet X will only come when enough people on earth..come to understand that et's are real...it wont come until that time arrives.

check out nibiruancouncil.com

I did not intend to imply that I believed any of the nonsense, imo, about planet X, only that thereare people out there who have heard about the number 36 or 3600, not that they understand any of it or that I agree with anything they believe.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RebelSaint
The earth is 21,600 nautical miles around. This measurement is based on the ratio of 360 x 60 first used by the Phoenicians and still in use by modern ocean and flight navigators.

The number 6,480 is exactly 1/4th of the total 25,920 years it takes earth to complete one circuit through the signs of the zodiac. 6,480 years is unique because it marks the duration between a series of global cataclysms left in earth's historic and geologic record."

grasshopper replies:
And so someone asks, "what does this mean?" One possibility. The number 6480 is twice the number 3240. 324 is a significant number also. The war that started in 1999 started on 3-24. I had visions before this war started. The visions involved the number 324. The 24 would toss their crowns or 3rowns. c being equal to the 3rd letter of the alphabet. I saw different variations of this vision. I saw it three times. I didn't know what it meant until 3-24-99. One possible meaning is that this event or an event similar to it happens at 8 different times while the earth completes it cycle through the zodiac.

" At Roswell, 19.47 appears in relationship between 21,600, 6,480 and 33.33

When the earth's circumference, 21,600 is divided by 33.33 the number 6,480 appears in a variation:

21,600 / 33.33 = 648.06480648064...

648.06480648064..divided by 19.47, the number suggested by the year of the Roswell crash itself (1947)...produces a modification of 33.33:

648.064806480 / 19.47 = 33.28

...Latitude 33.28°

This latitude, 33.28° multiplied by PI (3.141592653589...) results in a longitude 104.56° ... pinpointing the exact coordinates of the disc impact site near Roswell NM.

Additionally the number 2012 can be calculated with a form of the number of the exact Roswell crash site latitude, 33.28° and the year of the Roswell event itself, 1947:

19.47 x 3.328 = 64.80

Between July 1947 and March 2012 there are 64.80 years."

Grasshopper replies:
The aliens really do think in this sort of mathematical way. They call them algorithims. Some times they called the Al Gorithims. I don't remember anything they said or understood any of it either.

" It is significant that the United States recovered the debris and "alien" bodies of the Roswell crash on the 4th of July 1947. America itself was founded on the same date in 1776. This year was chosen by the occult elite behind the formation of America for a special reason."

Grasshopper replies:
That's BS. The occult had nothing to do with picking such a date for such reasons. This is where you're trying to mix all the conspiracy theories together into one grand theory of everything conspiratorial. This is where you are going to lose people.

" 888 is the sum of the letters in Greek of the name Jesus (each Greek letter represents a number). A second "messiah" (888) plus the first messiah (888) = 1776."

Grasshopper replies:

Note also that in the Contact Notes of Billy Meier you see references to the number 888.

" America's founding date, 1776 is a number representing a 2nd messiah or the "king" of the World Order. "

Grasshopper replies:
Bull, now your reading into it things you wish were true.

"
"It symbolizes the advent of a god man on earth."

Grasshopper replies:
Bull, it symbolizes no such thing. Explain your thinking or logic as to how you can say that.

[edit on 10-1-2006 by grasshopper]

[edit on 10-1-2006 by grasshopper]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sight2reality
If you take your math, you come up with a number that is 100% different than 2012. Saying its not off by all that much is like saying hey, you have type "a" blood, and we need a type "b" transfusion....but hey they both have blood cells so lets run with it!

If the math doesnt add up, then it doesn't.

Another example. Lets say I am an engineer. I calculate that I need 8 steel colums to support a structure. Eh, it looks better if I put 7 in. Lets fudge it.......

This simple incorrect equasion signifies whats wrong with all of society. Especially religious groups. The just go on believeing everything they hear, without ever checking into it.

I know that you went and did the math, so you checked. Trying to justify a completely different answer by saying, "its close" doesnt seem like a logical thing to do.

The entire premise of that website is based upon faulty math. The jerk who wrote it, no doubt was 100% aware of its inaccuracy. Yet he fudged numbers to create a lie. To decieve people. (Sounds like religion). The entire site has no credibilty, after realizing the extent the author would go to get you to believe his point. Your answer if used in his site would have completely ruined the foundation that site was sitting on.

However, you did make things clearer for me! I was so annoyed by the site that I missed that.

[edit on 10-1-2006 by Sight2reality]

If you look at my post I wasn't saying either one of you was right, just that it wasn't as far off as you had originally posted. To be honest I haven't even had a chance to look at the site in question, so I don't have an opinion on the claims made by the original poster.

It's been a while since I had to calculate % error on and answer, but your assertion that 2003.4 is 100% different than 2012 is absurd. According to the formula on Clemson U that's a 0.43% error, pretty accurate overall. Especially when you consider the fact that the circumference measurement of the earth could easily be off by a higher percentage.

Keep in mind, I'm not saying that I agree with the website in question, but your original post claimed a error of 71.77% ! Talk about fuzzy math

[edit on 1/10/2006 by yadboy]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
i would just like to point out one thing. This applies to everyone including grasshopper. Everything I posted so far has been copied and pasted from that site. I understand that it mixes almost every controversial subject but for the last time I am asking people to read the full article before posting yays or nays in their responses.

And please do not confuse my beliefs with what that article held. Considering the fact that I am Jewish and do not believe in Christ should put to bed any wet Christian apocalyptic fantasies any of you may think I have. I would merely like to call this article which appeared in UFO magazine to the attention of all those who enjoy researching and reading about conspiracies and ancient mysteries. This is not my thesis on the universe nor is it my effort to bring anyone into any crowd.

Once again, read the full article, make notes, then post your questions and answers here. I am beginning to think that maybe ATS is no longer the forum where subjects of mass ridicule can be discussed openly and honestly without immediate debunking either based on the subject or the poster.

Peace.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join